Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-27-2007, 04:09 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: lol i was sleeping when all the interesting stuff happens!

IC: Sejsx bolted towards the shop, and got there as the crazed vykker smashed the door with the interns head. Sejsx slowed and entered the shop and put down the stunned glukkon, before half-collapsing on the floor. She panted, and looked around the store. There was the gluck, that crazy vykker and intern and some kind of feral crawling slig. Sejsx closed her eyes for a bit, then heard the crackling as a radio came to life. She opened one eye to tell someone to shut it off, when she noticed the sloggies running around. "oh crap.."

04-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Woah way to much posting, I'm just gonna drop out of this one.
04-27-2007, 08:53 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jayne: Gezzz, were did tha' fleeches come fro'?
Kas: I do not know, Jayne...Lets look over there, might be some Ratz because we have been away for a while.
*They go over to the shop where some oddworlders were.*
Kas: Ahh! *Sees Sejsx and grins* Hoho, that dame is over there, lets go talk to that beautiful majestic lady.
Jayne: *Tries hard not to laugh* Fine, bu' I'll stoper her if sh' trie' ta punch yo', Kas...By th' looke on 'er 'fore sh' didn' like you flidtin' wit' 'er.
Kas: Oh she just coy..
Jayne: *rasies a eyebrow (do sligs have eyebrows??)* Whaever...

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-28-2007 at 02:56 AM..
04-27-2007, 09:16 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx saw the two sligs from earlier outside the shop. she figured the fleeches had past, so she shifted the shelf, carefully avoiding the sloggies, and poked her head out the door. "What do you want" she said glaring down at kas.

04-27-2007, 09:35 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: Nothing more then perhaps a few would with your majesty?
*Jayne laughs then hurriedly turns it into a cough as Kas glares at him* Ahhkk! Ahhkk! Got somethin' in ma chest...
Kas: So my fellow oddworlder what is a luminous princess such as your self doing in a place like this?
Jayne: Mahbe sh’ waned tha’ get some laughs in ’er life…*looks in at the vykker and Intern in the shop * Shure some weird stuffa ‘round ‘ere…

04-27-2007, 09:46 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx's eyes narrowed. that slig had done it again. Several possible courses of action rushed through her head. She decided to do what she had waned to for ages. *CRACK* she punched the slig in the face. "I know your type" she growled "and i dont like 'em one bit"

04-28-2007, 12:10 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: The Fleech numbers seemed to have gone down by this point. He smacked the last few with his weapon, before proceeding to turn for Lulu. The Steef had taken him, so he followed her to the shop. He went in, and saw her smack the Slig in face. He winced slightly "Geez, that gotta hurtzalot" as he went over to Lulu "Sir...?" He prodded the Gluk with his gun.
04-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu gasped as he collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily and facing a sloggie that stood in front of him. He took a hopping step back as he saw Sejsk punch the slig. He yelped as he felt a poke in his side. "WAAAAAH!-Oh, you again! How's you? I'm gonna go look for some cigs in this place...." He said, hopping around. Vobos still danced like a girl to the music, dragging Mike around, while Howler snarled at all of the new people there, paranoid. Mike briefly handed a container of milk to Gareth before being hauled around the floor by Vobos again, still high on the happy pills.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-28-2007, 01:03 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *Staggers backwards but remains standing. Blinked and touched his face. Catches Jaynes eye and smiles* Rather pretty when shes angry, isnt she? *to Sejsx* Now that wasnt very poliet now was it?
Jayne: *mutters* Oh brother....* Stalks over to Sejxs and pulls out his heavy-duty shot gun and shoves it in her face, ignoring Kas who complained loudly*
Kas: Now Jayne that isnt very nice.
Jayne: So? Tha' Broad hi' ye and yo' migh take i' bu' I'll no'.

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-28-2007 at 01:33 AM..
04-28-2007, 01:11 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx watched as the slig staggered back, and caught his next comment. He called her pretty! her cheeks flushed with emarrasment, and she was about to to launch another assult when the offending sligs bigbro friend shoved his gun in her face. sejsx stiffened. if she new sligs, she would only have a few seconds to think of something. 'stupid STUPID sejsx!' she mentally kicked herself for getting herself in this kind of situation. She thought for a fraction of a second and ultimately decided there was only one thing to do. "I'm deeply sorry that i injured and disrespected your friend, i can only hope you will not take a violent corse of action against me" sejsx lamented, as she hung her head low.

04-28-2007, 01:53 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

*Jayne glared at the steef* Yor sorry huh? Yell, ye shou' beh though I really shou' blow ye brains otta ye head...
Kas: Now now, the lady apologised Jayne. *Reaches up with his cane and pushes Jaynes arm down*
Jayne: Shill...*eyes Sejxs, snorting angrily*
Kas: *Looks at Her and smiles* You have quite a fist on you, pretty one. What is your current occuapation?

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-28-2007 at 01:56 AM..
04-28-2007, 02:41 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sesjx had broken into a cold sweat, wondering what the bigbro would do. she heard his reply and tensed up more, praparing for the worst. Then, the other slig made the bigbro lower his weapon. Sejsx hated this fact, now she owed the slig her life. she mentally kicked herself again, then turned to that ignorant slig with the cane and did a low bow. "Thankyou for saving my life from this other slig. I owe you not just my thanks, but my respect. My name is sejsx and i'm a collector. I collect traitors to society and cart them in for punishment." she said, trying to uphold her honour but still sounding like she'd eaten a slurg. "may I enquire what the name of my saviour is..?" she said with much distase. 'Curse those damn rules of honour and the damn cheifs who made them' she thought.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-28-2007 at 03:10 AM..
04-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

OOC: Zozo, you really need to put a post limit on this thread. I'm getting way too confused.
04-28-2007, 03:15 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: that'd be a good idea, then i wont be tempted to go RPG-crazy like I usually do. heres where everyone is ATM.

Sejsx, Lulu, Vobos + Mike, Howler, kas and jayne, Gareth and the Bloo Brudda are all around/in the abandond shop and Mop, Dickie and Star are in the lot where all the other characters used to be. that about covers it.

04-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: THE FLOODING STILL HURTS. Sorta.

IC: "Yo, Lu, if you wanna cig, I got plenty here..." said the Bloo Brudda as he took a cigar from his Lungbuster, lit it and smoked it. He took another one out and put it in Lulu's mouth, then lit that too. He then looked around the shop "So peeps, whad is dis joint meant to beez, anywayz?"
04-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: that'd be a good idea, then i wont be tempted to go RPG-crazy like I usually do. heres where everyone is ATM.
Sejsx, Lulu, Vobos + Mike, Howler, kas and jayne, Gareth and the Bloo Brudda are all around/in the abandond shop and Mop, Dickie and Star are in the lot where all the other characters used to be. that about covers it.
Good, I should try to keep a record of where all of the characters are....Okay, new rule, limit posts to three a day on a hectic day or don't post if there's nothing good for your character to do.....I should keep a list of where the characters are....

IC
"Ooooh, thanks!" Said Lulu. He raised an eyebrow at the growling slig Howler, the sloggies and Vobos dancing whilst dragging Mike around. "Well anyway, this is supposed to be a shop that's abandoned me thinks, people just stopped coming down here...." Lulu smoked the cigar, coughing briefly. "Thanks, haven't had one in ages!" Howler snarled at the people there, grabbing a fleech and killing it, leaving 13 left, while Vobos grabbed Kas's arm and danced with him, still high. "WHEEEEE!"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-28-2007 at 03:28 AM..
04-28-2007, 03:46 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

*Kas manages to detat himself from Vobos and spins back over to Sejsx*
Kas: *his smile brightens and his eyes gleam* Why, fair jewel, my name is Kas, and my friend here is called Jayne, as you may have heard. *Gives Sejsx a very low bow, so low his forehead brushes the ground* My friend and I are security forces for Slig Barracks, guarding the head Glukkon, you may of heard of it and him. Now Jayne, where are your manners?
Jayne: Huh? Oh...* Lowers his head in a small bow and the grinds his teeth* 'Ow do ye do?
Kas: That’s better, my trigger happy friend. *Smiles back at Sejsx, and twirls his cane, the ruby and gold sparkling.*
ooc:

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-28-2007 at 03:50 AM..
04-28-2007, 03:52 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx sighed. "well met kas and jayne" she said "now if you'll excuse me i need to tend to my charge" she said sith a small smile as she turned to go back inside. when she got in, she found it in almost the same state as when she left. she turned in lulu's direction " are you ok? did the fleeches get yer anywhere?" she inquired as she sat down.

ooc: final post for the night, the thread dam is up, and all is good

04-28-2007, 01:45 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ic:

Star: "Thanks for the advice."
*She smiled her flirty smile*
"I believe I WILL go to the central part of the city."
*She turned to leave but looked back and said,*
"Hope to see you around again soon. Peace out, homies."

ooc:

Another short post! Sorry! I couldn't think of anything else to type, and I thought maybe Mop and that other guy that's with him might want to talk more before I go to central.

04-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Mop grinned at her stupidly until Dickie poked him in the back with a mop handle. he started, "Uh, uh yeah, have a good time and whatever then. We'll be down here for the rest of the day if you need any help or anything."

04-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve looked around the old dump while the others were talking, but keeping an eye on them incase they tried to hurt Lulu. If he could get Lulu rich again, he could get a well paid job, which was offcourse in his best interests. He kicked some old crates out the way. One of them he ended up smashing open, to find it full with some Scrab cakes. He didn't bother checking whether they were even out of date or not, he grabbed one, ripped open the packet and began eating it. He hadn't had any decent snacks like this for a while, so he was glad to have it. There were plenty left, so he might as well inform the others "Any yo' want Scrabby kakes, over 'ere"
04-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"Oh, I'm fine, the fleeches didn't get me..." Lulu answered, hopping over to the scrab cakes. Howler snatched one before bounding back into the corner and killing another fleech, still snarling at the others and watching the sloggies as Vobos continued to dance like an idiot, yanking Mike around the room.

04-29-2007, 01:02 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc: Is Mop in love???

ic:

Star: "Thank you again, dear. Bye now!"
*She walked down the dirty streets, making a funny piano sound with her feet as she walked, looking for the slightest bit of cleanliness that would signal her arrival at the center-most part of the city.
Almost everyone was with Lulu. Star didn't see why he was so important. But, of course, she had no knowledge of just who he was and what he had done. She thought he was a useless pud who smelled horribly bad, nothing more. Although, she would have like to talk to him for a while and you know, figure out if he was different from other Gluk's.
Star had a very hard time finding someone special for her. Even though she was beautiful and kind, she couldn't find anyone because 90% of all male Glukkons were cruel and ugly! She felt hopeless. "Maybe," she thought, "in this city I'll find the man for me."
That was her real reason for coming here. Not just the longing to explore new places.*

ooc: Someone else can come up and talk to me on my way to the city if you want. I'm so confused with these numerous post's, I have no idea where anyone is at!

04-29-2007, 09:40 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: ILH, try looking at one of my posts, i posted where everyone was and thats where they mostly still are xD.

IC: Sejsx sighed in relif after she heard that lulu was ok. that guy could sure get into some trouble. The fancy bigbro from earlier cracked open an old crate, which was later revealed to contain scrab cakes. Sejsx trotted over to see if they were actually safe to eat. when she picked one up and checked. Finding that they were still in date (the wonders of preservatives) she gratefully unwraped one and swallowed it whole.

04-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve watched the Steef swallow the Scrab cake whole "Yer sure yo won't choke on that?" he said. His own mouth wasn't large enough to allow diong such a thing. After he'd finished, he looked around through the crates a bit more. As he pushed one to a side, he started. A Sleg was standing there. Before he could think, it ran up to him and began licking his legs "Tame, is yer? You wantz to be commin' wi' me, then" He patted the Sleg, which gave a low growl of approval. "I'll call yerz...Lil' Brudda!"

Name: Lil' Brudda, also responds to just Brudda
Species: Sleg
Equipment: Tusks, fangs, , a superior sense of smell, and a few metal loops through parts of his 'crest'
Personality: Highly obediant and likes meeting new friends, particularly with other Slegs or Slogs, and doesn't usually bite first, probably due to his good training and intelligence. On command of his owner, though, he'll turn pretty nasty.
Bio: Not much is really known about him right now, but judging by his obediance, he'd been well trained by a previous owner, and then either lost, abandoned or whatever, and came to living on foodstuffs around abandoned parts of the city.
04-29-2007, 11:26 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx looked over at the bigbro "neh, ive got a big mouth" she said, chuckling at her own joke. she then looked around the store for medical supplies, water and unspoiled food. while snooping around, she thought of what she was going to do. she couldn't return to the agency empty handed or it'll be her head as a new mantlepeice. maybe if she lay low, they wouldn't notice that she was gone. she spotted the radio that the vykker was crazily dancing to and switched it to the news. "and in other news, there have been reports of a vicious steef running rampent downtown, seemingly an ex-employee of the agency, she has attacked her employers and has caused a path of desctruction....." the radio cut out again and sejsx just stood there. "Those B****rds" she growled.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-29-2007 at 11:29 PM..
04-30-2007, 02:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve noticed the radio announcement, and realised what was going on. Brudda growled nearby. He immediately turned to what he thought was the most suitable suggestion "If yo stick 'round wit' me an' Lu, I suppose my bodyguard services could be useful, no? Or can you handle yerself?"

Brudda ran up to Sejsx, and sniffed her feet. He then growled again at the radio.
04-30-2007, 08:39 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu poked his head outside, seeing the last remaining fleeches retreat to the sewers, watching Star before hopping up to her. Sooo, what are you doin' here? You'd think a person looking like you would be more high up in the city..." He looked up at the towering buildings, blocked out by clouds of pollution and whizzing flying cars. Howler snarled at Lil' Brudda, still holding the young sloggies protectively in his tentacles while Vobos eventually calmed down, leaning against Sejsk and snoring while he tried to sleep standing up. Mike rolled his eys and fiddled with the radio, half-dancing to a heavy metal tune that came on.

04-30-2007, 02:11 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx was taken aback by the bigbros offer of protection. "I guess i could use some help now, anything to keep me away from those glucks uptown" she said, nodding her head a little. Sejsx then felt someone leaning on her. she looked down and saw vobos snoring. "what a crazy vykker alright" she said with a smile.

05-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Glad t'be of service, m'am" Salve looked at the Vykker, before joking to the Intern "Yo sure this guy don' need a smack upside the 'ead? Heh heh" He waved his Lungbuster around in the air.

Lil' Brudda sniffed Howler questioningly, and barked in Slog/Sleg language "You do realise you're not a Slog, right?"