04-13-2007, 09:55 PM
anzathemanza
Zappfly

: Aug 2005
: finland
: 10
anzathemanza  (10)

Anza looked at Otto and Rick, and said:

"Yeah, sure! Maybe i just follow you guys over here for a while, and maybe i learn this place."

He step up form table, and looked at Rick.

"So, where are we going?" - He asked, and took his bottle again and drink.

"You want some?"

OOC:
Oh, short post. :/ sorry for all.
04-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg sidestepped quickly out the way, and backed away from it. He tried to reason with it "What the hell is your damn problem!? Angsty much? And what are you anyway? Pretty fearless to attack a creature somewhat numerous times larger than you. If you want food, there's plenty more non-moving food out there, you realise? Like Elum Chubs or something?" Hopefully the thought of easier prey would stop it from attacking.
---------------------------------------
Slash continues doodling. By now, he had drawn a picture of his old boss Vykker. He stared at it for a moment, before ripping the page out the pad, crumpling it into a ball and throwing it at random across the R+R, not paying attention as to whether he accidentally hit someone. He tried to think of something else, thought a moment, then looked at the notepad. "I might keep this" he thought, "it could be useful in planning how I'm gonna fix something. It'll be useful in my job" Plus he could just doodle any other stuff in it anyway, he thought to himself. He then felt hungry, so stuffed the notepad and pencil in a slot he had left in his pants, got in the pants, and flew to the cafeteria, knowing the way since he had seen a sign earlier.
He entered the cafeteria, a few people were around. He flew up to the counter, took a Scrab leg, and flew down to an empty table. he settled down, and balanced himself so he was sat comfortably, and began eating. he looked around, impressed at the place.

Last edited by Zerox; 04-14-2007 at 12:49 AM..
04-14-2007, 01:46 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

*Jatt and Jutt stopped behind the cafeteria*
Jutt: smells like the place...* sticks his head through the door and looks about.* Yeah, this is the place.
*They go over and pick up some food*
Jatt picks up some food and sniffs it: Umm what is it?
Jutt: Dunno...*Takes a bite* tastes alright...
*Jatt looks about and then nudges Jutt.* Lookie! A lil' flying slig...what a ratty lookin’ thing.
*Jutt looks over at a table and sees Slash*
Jatt: Hoho, lets go and talk to 'im...Got some tattoos as well and ‘e’s got some solar panels in his pants.
*They then stomp over to Slash and Jatt sits across from him and Jutt sits beside him*
Jatt: *Looks surprise* Well where on Odd did you come from, Hmm?
Jutt: *Grins and smirks at Slash* Yes indeed...Nice tattoo and pants ya got...*struggles not to laugh*
Jatt: Indeed...Where yo'll get 'em huh?

04-14-2007, 03:05 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash wasn't sure whether to be worried by the two Big Bros. He'd rarely ever seen them at all, usually the only ones he saw had been in trouble and bought by Vykkers for experiments. "I paid my old boss to do these tattoos, and I modified this set of pants myself. What do you think of 'em?" said Slash, not having had a real opinion on them before, and these two Big Bros seemed quite interested, whether it be in a particularly nice sense or not.
Just in case, one of his hands gingerly hovered near his knife. The shock from it should put them off if necassary. He hadn't really interacted with Big Bros at all before, and didn't know what they might do.

Last edited by Zerox; 04-14-2007 at 03:58 AM..
04-14-2007, 04:13 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers woke up. He was still alive in RuptureFarms and as he hadn't been caught yet, he further infiltrated the building. He came across a place which said "Access to Labs" on it. Curious as to what this may be, Scrabbers went up the stairs to these labs.

OOC: I didn't really know what else to put and there aren't many characters in the broken grinding area.

04-14-2007, 06:45 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: The grinders are not broken anymore, Splat might update his map sooner or later... And the train should be removed from the Cafeteria wall, too.

---------------------------------

Rick was puzzled - he doubted that Anza understood what he and Otto said. "Uh, we aren't going anywhere now, we are having a meal, and I asked you if you want a fresh Scrab Leg."

He noticed the bottle. "Oh and thanks, but I'm not thirsty now. Sit down and if you have any questions, I'm sure Otto will answer them." he shot a smirk at the Glukkon. He received a sneer in return.

Rick walked off to the kitchen, and noticed that there were some new Sligs at a table. He saw that they were eating some of the Scrab Legs he roasted a few days ago. "Hope they have a strong stomach. Those things are old..." he thought.

He went to the kitchen storage room and collected a trayful of Scrab Legs. He went back to the kitchen and placed the tray on the counter. He put some spice on them and placed the tray in the oven. He turned it on, and left the kitchen to join Anza and Otto.

RG eyed the two Sligs for a moment. He could tell that these two have known eachother for a time. They didn't seem to be planning an attack on him, so he relaxed his arms a bit.

"The term 'friend' is just a term for me, Slig organic, but we might get along if you and your armored companion can answer me some questions." said RG. "First of all, I would like to hear your identification. Your names, in other terms."

04-14-2007, 10:27 AM
anzathemanza
Zappfly

: Aug 2005
: finland
: 10
anzathemanza  (10)

"Hmm.. I have never eated scrab legs before. Well, lets taste!" - Anza said.
He were little confused about Ottos and Ricks words. But he decided to thrust them. He looked at Otto, who were looking at Rick.
"Well, what jobs are available?" - He asked from Otto, and waited for food.
"Im hungry, by the way"
04-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"I dunno, I just find them kinda scary I guess..." Tiny replied nervously to Arnie, scratching the back of his head. Agent loaded her gun, aiming it at the back of his head. "Just gotta wait until he's alone..." She muttered.
--
Dimitrio eventually wandered to the broken lifts, nervously watching the group. Maybe he could get a job, hide what he did and hide the fact he was supposed to be sent to Skillya for punishment ages ago, but went on the run...He pondered the idea and watched them...
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Alex growled as he turned to face the beast again. Slowly logic and reason entered the fuzzle's little brain. "Hmm this guy is fast, but seems like a wimp I think I can trust him for now," the fuzzle thought to himself. Just like that Alexander II stopped growling and put on his cute face. "I'd really like it if you could show me this food," Alex squeaked adorably.
------------------------------------------
Doe had left the roof with the dark-skinned Mudokon on it, she didn't look like she was up to doing anything just yet. The Mudokon warrior crept around the facility stealthily searching for his lost companion and what he would be up against. Doe saw a room coming up so he poked his head in for a quick check of its occupants. With a mere glance the Mud saw that the room was a cafeteria with way too many sligs in it, there were Big Bros in there too... looked like things got a lot more difficult.
04-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I'll send you the new map when we start W@RF 7.
Speaking of which, if you send your tour group off to bed soon we can bring things to an end and start W@RF 7 with a new day.
Sorry I haven't posted recently, most of my characters haven't had much to do, loads of new posts to read, and now I'm way behind with Somi and Jim.

Skillyaslig, you have to make two seperate profiles for the big bros. They can't share, it defeats the object of writing profiles. If they were joined at the hip you'd still have to write two seperate profiles.

IC:
Jim had sort of cowered in the shadows when the Scrab had come back in and fallen asleep, until it had walked out again and he'd relaxed. Somi had also fallen asleep, much to his annoyance as he was starting to see her as his sort of bodyguard from the dangers of the stockyards.
He was considering waking her up and asking her to take him back to the factory (it was getting dark and there was still no sign of Anni and the others) when a lone fuzzle hopped into the tower, looking like it owned the place.

When Sturg appeared and started talking to the fuzzle he of course had no idea what was being said.
He did, however, recognise when the fuzzle suddenly leapt at Sturg with its (oddly shiny) teeth bared.
Jim picked this moment to yell, "Somi!" The paramite woke up quickly and saw a fuzzle with metal teeth facing sturg like he was lunch, and Sturg facing the fuzzle with that diplomatic look he seemed never to shake off. "What's going on?" She demanded.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni was noticing the lateness of the day, and thinking of how her garden hadn't been watered since that morning. She suggested to Kix and Dean, "It's getting kind of late now. If we did get something from Arnie we might not be able to set it up before dark. Maybe we should go to the cafeteria and get some water and some food, and then we can go and water the garden and go and get Jim and bring him back to the R+R for the night."

ooc: MM or Slaveless, if you post next, feel free to immediately all three mudokons to the cafeteria to get food and water. This part is getting long, night could do with setting in quickly and it might be good to get this over with in as few posts as necessary. I have no objection to either of you dragging Anni around if need be.
Venks, can Alexander speak a language understandable by mudokons?

EDIT: Aaaaannnnnnd, Venks posted while I was writing mine out. I shall continue with Somi...

IC:
"I'd really like it if you could show me this food," The Fuzzle squeaked, evidently answering something Sturg had just said.
Somi was a little suspicious but answered, "We can show you where the factory stores food. If we're quiet they don't catch us, so it's safe."

Jim was less frightened of a fuzzle than he was of a scrab, and he was getting the idea the animals were planning to move out, so he asked Somi quickly, "Can you take me to the factory entrance? I don't really wanna walk across the stockyards after dark on my own now."
Somi nodded. "We're going to take this fuzzle to the storage areas so we can take you with us."
Jim smiled shakily. Somi was still a little suspicious but kept quiet; she didn't want to provoke this fuzzle if it was dangerous.

Last edited by Splat; 04-14-2007 at 12:36 PM..
04-14-2007, 03:48 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Splat, they are twins! they are the same! but I'll change it if you want...
----------
Lenny to RG:My name is Lenny, and this is my best friend Vester. We came here for some jobs, cause something happened at the other and I got blue dots...as you can see...Anyway whats you name?
*Vester stands and yawns*
-------------
Jatt: well they are....interesting.
Jutt: yes, very personal like...Where yo'll get 'hem?
Jatt: Yeah and why did you come here, flyboy?

04-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe watched as the 2 Big Bro Sligs conversed with the Flying Slig.
"Looks like Rupture Farms has upped its security since Abe's escape," Doe reflected to himself. "If I'm going to destroy this place I'm gonna have to get more information." With that Doe slipped back into the shadows traveling around Rupture Farms until he came upon a multifarious group of inhabitants lead by a Glukkon. "Looks like that Gluk is the boss around here and he is showing everyone around. Perfect! If I follow these guys around I'll learn all the sligs security posts and everyones sleeping quarters," Doe thought to himself. The Mudokon warrior smiled, perhaps the destruction of Rupture Farms wouldn't be so hard after all.

OOC: FYI I use 3 different colors to help differentiate my characters.
Doe the Mudachee Tomahawker is green, CD-428 the gun happy slig is yellow, and lastly Alexander II the small vicious yet lovable freedom fighter fuzzle is blue.
If you don't like me using the colors just PM me and I'll stop.

Last edited by Venks; 04-14-2007 at 04:08 PM..
04-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Ike listened to Arnie and Tiny talking. He also saw the suspicious slig aiming towards Tiny's head. Almost without thinking, Ike walked between Tiny and the Slig (agent).

Ike whispered behind him, "Do you want to get us all in trouble? If you shoot anyone, we might all lose our chances at getting jobs..."

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

04-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash didn't feel like mentioning the crash of the labs particularly, not right now at least, he was still rather upset about it "That's a long story, really. I'd...rather not talk about it. I came here looking for a job, I found a notice up at the Feeco. Depot., and came here in hope of getting one, and now I have one" Slash started relaxing a little more now, lowering his arm away from his special knife.
The added security of Somi coming was certainly welcome, and this Fuzzle, if that's what it was, seemed to be listening now rather than attacking, but he'd better keep his gaurd up. It could, however, provide a valuable ally if he gained it's friendship. Sturg said to it "You better be careful, there's a lotta Scrabs, Paramites and Fleeches out there. Keep an eye out for them" On that note, Sturg thuoght to himself "Rupturefarms only makes products out of Scrabs and Paramites and things now, they don't use Meeches anymore...hmm..." At that point he was cut off by movements of the others, and he himself then also started heading for the door.
04-15-2007, 03:15 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jutt: Spectatular...Whats ya job hmm?
Jatt: yeah, and dont flyboys have granades?
Jutt: Maybe he didnt want 'em, I heard a few flyboys got blow up by their own granades...
*Jatt nods then starts to eat his scrab leg, while Jutt seems interested*
Jutt:So I respect your opinon on your former job...So whats the boss like? and whats your new job?
Jatt: 'eis hame iz Annie riht? *still chews on scrab leg*
Jutt: For oddsake! Its Arnie. *Twist his head about and spots a bit of the knife* Hey, thats a fancy 'ookin' knife, where did ya get it?
--------
Cylepso: Oh for- hes ignoring us, isnt he?
Seb: Hmmpf hhmppf phrragm ghhrrapp.
*Sees Dimitrio and shakes his head.*
Cylepso: Okay thats it! *She stalks toward the tour group, growling.*
*Seb signs and follows*
*Cylepso stands in front of Arnie and glares at him, while Seb muttered*

04-15-2007, 05:00 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent glared, drawing the small shiny gun back. "I'm trying to make an arrest, mud..." Dimitrio sighed, flexing his mechanical arm. "I leave you for ten minutes, and already you're trying to kill someone else..." "Shut up." "What's going on?" Tiny turned around, accidently whacking her hard on the head. She swayed on the spot for a moment, before falling to the floor. "...Am I in trouble?" "No, lets just hope no one noticed that..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-15-2007 at 02:04 PM.. : typo
04-15-2007, 05:12 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

*Seb mumbled then saw Agent get whacked on the head by the massive BigBro, he began to giggle as she fell over*
*Cylepso turned away from Arnie as Seb began laughing, as she had never heard him laugh before*
Cylepso: Hey, whats up?
Seb: Hmmpp hmmpp! *Still laughing he says to Cylepso* Mhhppfhm ammrp thamphgrgp.
Cylepso: What? How that funny?

04-15-2007, 05:41 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "What, this?" said Slash, drawing the knife and looking at the blade "It was a gift from, uh, a former friend of mine. By the way, i wouldn't touch the blade if I were you...as for the grenades, the launcher was damaged when I got these pants, so I removed it. I reckon they're unreliable anyway."
04-15-2007, 06:27 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Alexander II hopped after Sturg already tasting the promised food he would soon have. So what if Paramites and Scrabs ruled the place, if any got to close I might have to eat them too. After a moment the fuzzle asked, "Why did they stop killing Meeches, no offense, but you look good enough to eat."
---------------------------------------
Doe took note of the many happenings among the tour group, he was so focused on observation he almost got caught by a Slig and Intern that passed by, luckily they seemed to preoccupied with their own devices. Doe watched from the shadows as a Big Bro Slig knocked down a Slig that just previously looked about to kill him. This was good maybe Rupture Farm's security would take itself out before I even have to take a whack at them.
--------------------------------------------
CD-428 looked back as a Slig and Intern joined the already overcrowded group, great more noisy people. CD-428 was shocked as he watched Tiny knock out Agent, normally CD-428 would of laughed, but that Big Bro had no gun he wasn't worthy of respect. CD-428 ran over to Tiny shouting, "Why'd ya go and do dat fo? You tryin ta stat problems?

Last edited by Venks; 04-15-2007 at 06:34 AM..
04-15-2007, 08:38 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Meeches are, allegedly, extinct, apart from me. At least, in this part of Oddworld. I may be the only one left. There certainly aren't any others round here. And why do you think I look good to eat? You don't seem to have the tongue or anything of a Fleech, which generally aren't so dangerous to me, so why do you think you're capable?"
04-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

"Extinct eh?" the Fuzzle asked as he continually followed the Meech bouncing. "Us Fuzzles could be heading your way if we don't stop those sadistic Vykkers." The Fuzzle giggled at the talk of Fleeches, "If Fleeches taught you anything its that you shouldn't underestimate us small creatures." Alex said while making sure to show his metallic shiny teeth.
04-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"I-it was an accident!" Tiny protested, tottering backwards. "I didn't mean to!" Dimitrio poked at her with his foot as she uttered a snore and rolled over. "Shut up.....Idiots...." "Hmmm, great, she talks in her sleep..." He gave Seb a funny look and shook his head as he laughed.

04-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg looked at the Fuzzle, seeing the teeth. They couldn't possibly be natural, possibly a result of the Vykkers it seemed to despise. Why were Vykkers so bad anyway? Surely those metal teeth gave it an edge. "Meh, Fleeches don't generally pose so much of a threat to me, I don't think. Even though they're quite formidable, it's not enough to take me down, I usually eat them if anything, but I never start a fight with them purposefully, and the key to surviving is not to underestimate what they can do. So, what's your problem with these 'Vykkers' or whatever? I met one once fairly recently, I think, but I didn't learn much then. If it's anything to do with those unnatural looking teeth, I don't see the problem. I'd think that metal teeth like that were something of an advantage to you? I presume those didn't grow there by themselves" Sturg sniffed the air, checking for danger. Little was around directly nearby, but alot of faint scents of Scrabs and Paramites that had passed here earlier. No Meech scent though, as usual. At that thought, Sturg almost wailed in his mind, and out loud. Was it worth bothering with his life if he was the single, last one? No, don't think about that, or you'll get eaten by a Fleech, or a furball of all things. He must hope, that something will change some day. He continued walking, following the usual route.
04-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Somi was a little surprised at how simply Sturg talked about being the last of his species. She guessed that if she thought she was the last paramite she wouldn't talk about it quite as calmly as he did.
However, she was eager to voice her opinion about vykkers. "I know a mudokon who was really mistreated by vykkers. She never really told me what they did to her, but it really makes her sad, and she hates all of them. That vykker you saw earlier was either trying to catch you or kill you Sturg. They wouldn't care if you were the last meech on the planet. All they like doing is hurting and killing everything else."

Jim, who for obvious reasons was unable to participate in the conversation, kept quiet and stayed towards the back of the group as they passed by Anni's garden.

04-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

"An accident huh?" CD-428 asked, "Well ya betta be mo careful b fo you get in real trouble. To show emphasis CD-428's grip tightened on his blunderbuss his trigger finger slightly pulling the trigger, but not putting enough force into it to actually activate the weapon.
------------------------------------------
Alexander II listened quietly to the Meech and waited to hear everything he had to say. "Have you ever had your skeleton removed only to have it replaced by metal? I struggled as much as I could, but I couldn't escape from my bonds. The pain was so much I believed that I was surely dying." Alex growled as the bad images came to mind.
"Its not just that one Vykker I hate, I hate them all. The Paramite is right all they love is killing and hurting. My friends were experimented on as well... they didn't turn out to good. Not only my friends, but my entire race is used by these Vykkers for their countless experiments."
The small fuzzle grinded his metal teeth at the thoughts of the Vykkers' actions. Trying to forget about Vykkers the Fuzzle went back to thinking about Fleeches. "Fleeches can be problematic for my kind, but if we get the first chomp their isn't much of a problem. Scrabs, however, I used to need seven or so buddies to take one on, but ever since I got my 'advantage' I can rip through one quick," the Fuzzle stated simply.

Last edited by Venks; 04-15-2007 at 01:35 PM..
04-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny and Dimitrio stared at the gun in a sort of fear before Tiny nodded nervously and Dimitrio took a step back, tripping over Agent.

04-15-2007, 03:01 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepsos face hardened as the slig, CD-428, spoke to Tiny.
Cylepso: Dont you dare threaten him, I beat your one of those sligs who shoot first and dont bother asking questions later huh? well I 'oughta- *stalks towards CD-428, murder on face*
Seb: Mpphm *grabs her by the scruff of the neck and doesnt let go*
Cylepso: Let go of me! Im just going to-
*Seb shakes her like a terrier to a rat*
----------------
Jatt: Huh yeah, imagine getting blow up by ye own weapons! hmm, what a way ta go...
Jutt: Well accidents happen....So whats it like 'round here? are there lots of sligs?

04-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

CD-428 laughed as Cylepso struggled to get to him. "I'm da kinda Slig dat does wat he wants wit out gettin in no trouble. You must be one of those losers that cares about evrybody.. I'm gonna be keepin an eye on ya."
04-15-2007, 05:42 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso froze as he said that then blind fury strecked across her face like a thunderstorm.
Seb let her go, ready to seize her in case she tried to kill him.
Instead she drew herself up and fixed the slig with a cold glare: You gonna be keeping a eye on me eh? That goes the same for you, if I see you even put a finger over the line, I smash your face in and then throw your carcass in the recylcler...Remember that boy. *Gives the slig a vicious, hate-filled glare before stalking back over to Arnie*
*Seb looks at CD-428 and shakes his head, before following Cylepso*

04-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

CD-428 shrugged at Cylepso's threat and watched as Seb walked off. A violent yet caring slig... interesting. CD-428 was half tempted to report on her, but he would rather catch her on a dark night himself. CD-428 continued to follow Arnie hoping for a dangerous job.