04-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Yeah...wow, you eat quite lot! So, shall we head back?"

OOC: Sorry short post. I DIDN'T MEAN TO, I SWEAR.
04-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers said "Well, I haven't eaten much throughout the weeks and I feel a little starved...or maybe thats just me being greedy." Scrabbers then replied "I think we should, I don't want your friends to be hurt" Scrabbers then followed Sturg back to the old tower.

04-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: The pair then walked back to the tower and entered. He looked around "Geeze, is Anni still not back yet? Meh, I'm thirsty anyway..." he growled as he went off upstairs to the resevoir.
04-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers went into the tower. He just watched as the meech went up to the higher floor of the tower, but Scrabbers just waited in the room with Jim and Somi. He then fell asleep and started to have a dream. In his dream there were scrabs just like him - with the abnormalities - and one came up to him and howled and then it transformed and whacked him in the face with a long arm. Then Scrabbers woke up. He wasn't in the tower any more. He was in the stockyards. He had been sleepwalking and gotten lost, he the growled "Huhh...how did I end up here...oh no...I've been sleepwalking..." and he didn't know his way back to the tower from where he was.

04-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

CD-428 noticed a slig walking into the already crowded room.
She had a pretty nice looking gun, CD-428's standard blunderbuss paled in comparison he would have to make sure to get on her good side. Still hoping to get a job CD-428 continued to follow Arnie.
----------------------------------------------

Doe watched the dark skinned mudokon on the roofs for quite awhile from the shadows. What was she? Some new insidious plot from the Magog Cartel? An insane creation of a mad Vykker?(As if there were any other type.)
----------------------------------------------

Alexander II had lost his mudokon companion somewhere in RF, the little fuzzle had searched everywhere to find the native, but to no avail.
Alex had no idea where he was, but he constantly heard the howling of scrabs and screeching of paramites. There just up ahead the fuzzle saw a mudokon and a paramite... it had been way to long since Alex had eaten anything, that paramite looked so delicious...
Alex growled showing his metallic teeth as he approached the paramite, it was dinner time...
04-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent 80085 continued to silently stalk Tiny, glancing over at CD-428. "What are you looking at?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

CD-428 saluted Agent, "Nothing mam just admiring your fire-arms." he reported.
CD-428 took a moment to wish he had a better gun, a double barreled flamethrower was always on the top of his wish list no matter how unorthodox it was.
04-11-2007, 03:41 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Cylepso:Oh this is stupid! How in the hell are we gonna find who runs this dump?! I mean do they expect us to waltz in here and go, "Oh im ready to get beaten up and worked half to death bacause i love my greedy gluk boss!" For oddsake!
*Continues to rant and screech*
*Seb shrugs and then reaches up and turns his headphones onto full blast, ignoring Cylepsos yells as they walk down a corridor*
----------
*Vester and Lenny are still sound asleep*

04-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Ike turned his head, to see what Tiny was so worried about, but didn't see anything too shocking. Of course there were the meat grinders, but those didn't seem to be worrying him... it was something else.

Ike passed it off as Tiny worrying about his new job, and shrugged to himself.

He then looked around at the rest of the large group. Then a slig flew up and began talking to Arnie...

Ike wondered:"I wonder why this place is so popular all the sudden... maybe they want to help too."

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

04-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

IC: Scrabbers then checked his surrondings. He spotted where the stocked food were again. He must have travelled pretty far to wind up there, since its a long way from the tower from over there. Scrabbers went inside the wrecked area of RuptureFarms and went up these flights of stairs. He had a feeling that this was the wrong way and urged himself to go back, but he really wanted to know what was up here out of curiousity. He continued up them and found a place with a sign reading "Grinder Area 1" and then read what was underneath. "Out of Sevice". He felt safer here as nobody from RuptureFarms would want to come here, since the grinders are broken. Scrabbers then dozed off and fell asleep. Bad idea as any Sligs could come and patrol here and find him.

Last edited by Chubfish; 04-12-2007 at 06:36 AM..
04-12-2007, 03:25 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny whined and looked at Agent as she drew her gun in his direction and glared. Trembling, he whispered to Ike. "Ike, I think I got busted..."
--
Dimitrio briefly listened to Cylepso screech, before slipping into the R&R room to sleep, sleeping silently.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-12-2007, 03:32 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Seb sees Agent and mumbles:Mpppghhhff mghppf hmahgfp.
*Cylepso stops ranting and looks over at Seb* Oh hoho, looks like she found Tiny! Good odd, look at the size of that damn slig!
Seb glares at her: Mppfhhm fhppmfr.
Cylepso looks startled: Oh sorry...
------
Vester and Lenny are still asleep

04-12-2007, 04:15 AM
anzathemanza
Zappfly

: Aug 2005
: finland
: 10
anzathemanza  (10)

Anza took his water bottle from his pocket, and drink some water. Meanwhile, on the background, many different creatures run all over the place. Sligs, Scrabs.. "Whats going on?" - He tought. He step up, and take a close look at the map again. "Oh, theres a cafeteria. Maybe i can go there, and get something to eat!" Anza decided to go there, and he start walking to cafeteria. He looked around the info signs to find there, and finally he founded it. He step inside, and taked first place from the door, and looked at the menu..
04-12-2007, 05:33 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: So, let's assume that the crowd is following Arnie now. Speaking of them, who is there exactly? Ike, Tiny, Slash, Agent, CD-428... Anybody else?

I'll just repeat what Splat already said, try posting less, it makes RPing harder to read a whole page of new posts every day.

----------------------------

Arnie led the group out of the Grinding Station. "There's already a dozen of Mudokons working here. (OOC: Slaveless' group. Wonder where he is?) No need for more now." he thought.

"As you can see, the ground floor has a decent number of employees, so I think we should go to the upper floors." said Arnie to the newcomers following him. They headed to the Executive lifts. "These are generally used by the local Executives, so I'd prefer if you used the stairs. The main lifts are broken, so..." he said, but he got an idea. "By the way, any of you have some experience with repairs?"

He looked at each of them, finally noticing Slash. "Oh, a flying Slig would be useful in the lift's shaft. What do you say?"

Rick made it to the Cafeteria. He went inside, looking at the seats and tables. Then he noticed a new Mudokon sitting next to the door, who was examining the menu. "Hey there, you new here, right? They call me Rick." he held his hand out.

Meanwhile, Otto stumbled inside the Cafeteria. "Phew. Good thing I could sneak away. I'm not in the mood for tour guiding." he mumbled to himself, looking back around the doorframe at the crowd led by Arnie.

He turned around to see if there's some food around, but he only saw Rick and another Mudokon. "Oh, you still here? The tour has already started." he said sarcastically.

"What tour?" asked Rick, looking at the Glukkon.

"Arn is showing the factory to the newcomers. He should dump them at a workpost as soon as possible. It's getting dark." said Otto.

04-12-2007, 06:02 AM
anzathemanza
Zappfly

: Aug 2005
: finland
: 10
anzathemanza  (10)

Anza look behind him and saw another mudokon. "Hi! At last i found someone who can help me to get a job! So, wheres that factory tour? I really need a job."
Anza shaked mudokons hand and make a nice mudokon greeting. "Can you help me?" He asked. "Oh, i almost forget, my name is Anza, and you are? I didnt hear what you just told me, but anyway" Anza smiled.
04-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I think Zuka is in the tour group too.

IC
Tiny watched the female slig nervously as she pointed her small gun to him and mouthed threats. "Uhh, mister glukkon? Is there any jobs for sligs that don't need guns?"

04-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash was pleased that the boss seemed to have some good use for him "Yes sir, I'm very good with machinery. Is something wrong with it? I'm pretty sure I could fix it"

Sturg finally got to the top, and had a quick drink. He looked around. Nothing seemed to be there, no Flying Sligs or anything...pfft, as if Sligs would ever fly. The thought of it.
He went back downstairs, but Scrabbers had gone "Huh, wonder were he went. First time I ever talked properly with a Scrab without being mauled, that's for sure...so is Anni ever coming back? It's been hours...I'll go friggin' look for her at this rate"
04-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl  (10)

Ike looked at the executive lifts, and just like they were going to physically, Ike's spirit was rising as well.
When Arnie pointed out the shafts, Ike looked around and saw what Arnie was talking about.

Ike thought: Yeah... that slig would be very good at that job... Maybe I'd be good at that... no, I can't really fly... so that's scratched out...

Last edited by Arxryl; 04-13-2007 at 08:40 PM..
04-12-2007, 03:44 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Hey dripik, two of my people, Seb and Cylepso are approcing the group of assortied oddworlders(the tour group)...but Vester and Lenny are asleep in a hallway somewhere.
------------
Cylepso: Hey that looks like the big cheese who runs this joint...Lets go ask 'im for a job.
Seb:Mpphmymmp mffgrrpfpm mfaggp magfppmg.
Cylepso: Really? Well thats a nice change....
-----------
Vester and Lenny: snnnnnnnnnnoooooooooorrrr.....

04-13-2007, 05:18 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

: Apr 2006
: Grinder Farms, Mudos
: 125
Marco the Glukkon  (10)

OCC: Dripik, Clem and Zuka are also following you.

Clem looked around at the executive lifts along with Ike and Tiny. He stayed close to them because they were the only ones he trusted.

"Oh the stairs...oh boy...looks like I'm gonna hve to get my legs back in order...."

Carefully following behind Arnie, Clem tapped Arnie on his shoulder.

"Um, excuse me, Mr. Arnie...but I have had experience in the cafeteria as well....If you need anyone there, I could help out.

Clem had noticed Ike's drawing of his home in this notebook, and, besides getting a job, that was the only thing on his mind.

Zuka followed a few feet away from Clem and the others. Still puffing his cigarette, he scoffed.

"Well, I'm not great at repairs or anything, but I can keep watch over the slig sho is suppossed to be doing his job. If there is one thing I don't like, it's insubordination."

Zuka saw a glimpse of the window and saw the oustide getting dark.

"Finally, I haven't seen the darkness in so long. Maybe the moon will come out tonight...." Zuka caught Clem looking at him.

"Whatcha want you stinking Mud?" Zuka yelled.

Clem:: "Oh...nothing...sorry."

Grinder Farms: If it aint' skwirmin at the beginnin', it ain't worth sellin' in the end!

04-13-2007, 05:26 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny flinched at Zuka's comment. "Geez, you don't have to be so mean..." He muttered, watching Arnie and the flying slig. Agent was finally behind him, with her gun ready. She figured she'd wait until he was alone before she arrested him.
--
After sleeping in the R&R room for a while, Dimitrio got up and walked sleepily down the stairs.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-13-2007 at 06:04 AM.. : typo
04-13-2007, 10:18 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I didn't say that Arnie and the group entered the lift. They're just near to it. Marco, Arxryl, could you edit those parts?

OK, Clem and Zuka too, sorry.

-----------------------------------

"Allright then. A flying Slig would be a real asset when there are repairs to be done." said Arnie. "You will help with the repairs of the main lifts. Now, you can go to the R+R if you want, or you can come with us and have a look around."

Arnie noticed that Tiny asked him a question. "A job without guns? There are a lot of things like that around here, but... How come you don't want to wield a gun? I thought a BlitzPacker is a BigBro's best friend." he asked Tiny.

"As I said, I'm Rick. And he..." Rick inclined his head towards the Glukkon. "...is Otto, Assistant of Arnie and Flak Clerk of the factory."

"Yeah, all complaints and opinions shall be brought to me." said Otto. "And I think you're a bit late for that tour, but we can fill you in. What do you want to know about the place?"

"You're strangely helpful today. What have you been smoking?" Rick asked Otto.

"Appart from the rotting meat and the machinery smoke, nothing. Make yourself useful and bring me a Scrab Leg." said Otto curtly, sitting down to Anza's table.

"Sure, as soon as I roast them." said Rick. "Hey Anza, I guess you want one too, right?"

RG lurked in the darkening hallways, which were illuminated by only a few lamps on the walls. Some of them were blinking, others were broken. But the robot walked along confidently, his light-amplification function working.

Suddenly, he noticed two Sligs lying on the corridor floor. He approached them. One of them was a BigBro, pinning a smaller Slig to the floor. By the sound of it, they were sleeping.

He recalled the last image he received with his sensors before they were broken by a Slig. RG was interested about the smaller Slig. He crouched down to him and examined his skin. It was green with blue spots. The image of the fist he recalled was not like that.

He knocked on the BigBro's armor in the hope of waking him. "Slig organic, may I ask you a few questions?"

04-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Oh, I thought the lift was broken right now, sir. I suppose I should hang on to my gun anyway, kinda grown attached to it. If you need me for anything, I'm at your command, sir!" Slash soluted, then flew off...
Slash sorta got lost, bumbling around "Whoa, big place, gotta learn the routes. I need a map..." He eventually came across a sign pointing to the R+R, and went in. He wasn't really tired yet, but wanted something to do. he looked around, seeing a few people in there. He didn't know if any bed specifically would be his, but he found a pencil and paper. He flew down to a bed, got out his pants, and lay back and started doodling.
Sturg then noticed a small, fuzzy thing come in. It just sat there diminutively, staring at the paramite somewhat hungrily. Was it as intelligent as they were? "Hey" he growled to it "Who - or what - are you? What do you want?"

OOC: I presume that Venk's Alexander II came into the tower, am I right?

Last edited by Zerox; 04-13-2007 at 11:57 AM..
04-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

:
OOC: I presume that Venk's Alexander II came into the tower, am I right?
OOC: Yes, thats correct.

IC: Alexander II looked over at the alien creature(Sturg) who just spoke to him, Alex had no idea what the creature was, but it didn't seem a threat atleast not yet.
The small fuzzle brandished his teeth threateningly. "I'm Alexander the second, and I want to eat that paramite, get in my way and I might eat you too.

---------------------------------------
CD-428 happily followed Arnie. "Hope I get a job where I get ta shoot stuff dat'd be fun, hope I don't get landed with that lazy bossy slig dat'd suck," CD-428 thought to himself.

Last edited by Venks; 04-13-2007 at 01:08 PM..
04-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "That Paramite is my friend. Go near here and get mangled. And Alexander the second? What're you, a prince?" hissed Sturg at the whatever it was. He didn't know how dangerous it was, shouldn't be as dangerous as a Fleech, anyway.

OOC: Sorry short post.
04-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Edit:Oops douple post my bad.

Last edited by Venks; 04-13-2007 at 02:17 PM..
04-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

"Perhaps I can finally put these teeth those Vykker's gave me to use," Alex thought as he lunged towards the Meech in an attempt to sink his metallic teeth into the monster.
04-13-2007, 03:12 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

*Vester wakes up as someone begins to tap on his armour*
Vester: Huh?
*He looks up and sees a robot (RG) and stares: Huh huh, you got metal face...Lenny wake up!
Lenny: Snnnooorr...
Vester: Someone...Umm bot here to ask stuff...
Lenny: Go away...
Vester: Arise!
*Lenny waves a hand and turns over.*
*Vester looks at RG and then picks up Lenny and shakes him untill he wakes up*
Lenny: Arhh! What ya doing?
Vester puts Lenny down: Robot thing wants to ask something.
Lenny sees RG and brightens: Hello! Will you be my friend?
----------
Seb and Cylepso approce the tour group.
Cylspso: Hey, whos the leader of the pack! *She calls and hops up and down, waving her arms*
Seb: Mppph hrpmm ffahmmp.
Cylepso: Oh who cares...Hello?!
---------
Got 2 more, dont worry i can handle them, check out the W@RF profile thread.
Jatt and Jutt step out from the feeco train.(2 twin bigbros)
Jutt: Huh! Look it the place! What a dump.When Mullock ruled this place there was accucaly some moola coming in...
Jatt: Ah who cares? Lets go see da boss...whats iz name? Henrie or something..
Jutt: Arnie I think it was, Arnie.
Jatt: Oh okay. Lets go and find Annie.
Jutt: Arnie. His name is-
Jatt: I know! Jezz, shoot a slog for barkin'.
*Jatt and Jutt make their way to the entrance of RF*

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-13-2007 at 05:27 PM..
04-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl  (10)

Ike looked back at the person (agent) following Tiny, and felt a little suspicious... He eyed the slig for a minute and then turned around, and sketched the slig in his notepad.

Ike thought: So many people to note down in my pad... I wonder if I will have to find some more paper soon...

04-13-2007, 09:46 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt and Jutt enter RF.
Jatt: Holy Gabbit, look it the size of this place!
*Jutt sees a map on the wall and goes and tears it off*
Jutt: Yo Bro, look, gotta map.
*Jatt looks at map*
Jutt: We are by the cafeteria...The Board room is on the second floor, fig we should go there?
Jatt; Dunno...Im kinda hungry.
Jutt: You already ate! Honestly your a Mud.
Jatt: Hey, dont ya dare compare me to those dirt eaters.
Jutt: Tut tut, someones sensitive. *glances at map again* Well, maybe we should get a feed, then go to the board room and see da boss.
Jatt: See ol' Annie eh? Ah well, this place better be more fun then slig barracks...
Jutt:Lets go then, maybe we'll see someone 'round here we can ask for directions or somethin'.
*They then thunder off towards the cafeteria*