Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-16-2007, 12:03 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: Ah, Paris! I would love to go there.
IC:
“Oh yeah, all those rumors about bad sliggies getting eaten. What a way to go…I would rather die by falling down the stairs or somethin’, at least people would find that funny. Well, I would, but I find fuzzles hilarious, for goodness sake.” Cylepso laughed.
“Mnhmam, hnmmaa.” Seb snorted.
“Yeah, I get easily humored. Still, would rather be…ermmm…Oh I don’t know, but I like who I am.” She shrugged. She glanced around and noticed Wic standing aimlessly, and called, “Hey, youngling, what you standin’ around there for? Don’t you little fellas always run around or somethin’?”
“mhnm hnmmam hnmam hmmaa?” Seb suggested.
----
Jutt stared at Peach then tentatively raised his hand and gave the tiny scrab a small pat on the head, acting as though she was a savage, wild fuzzle.
“See? She’s sweet.” Jatt remarked.
Jutt glanced at his kin and glanced warily back at Peach before giving her another hesitant pat, “She’s alright, I guess…” he murmured.
“Yep, sure is.”
----
Vester still was confused but decided not to bother with things he didn’t understand. Lenny stopped giggling and crawled over to the cracked table, and peered at the funny rust-colored slig that was already there, “Hey! Will you be my friend?”

Last edited by skillyaslig; 07-16-2007 at 12:09 AM..
07-16-2007, 11:48 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

OOC: All my characters in cafeteria.
IC:
Galaleo nodded slowly then said, “Well, I must be off. Duty calls.” With a bow, he turned and strode towards the cafeteria, humming lightly. He scribbled down on his notepad idly and stopped outside the doors and trotted into the cafeteria.
Martha smiled at the huge BigBro, Tiny, and said, “I am sorry, sir, but haven’t seen a female slig around here. But don’t worry, I am sure she will be fine,” She blinked her golden eyes and said, “Oh, how rude of me, my name is Martha. Might I ask what is yours?” She glanced back at Rick and said, “Very well, sirick.” She bit her lip as she tripped over her words, not used to referring to a superior by name.
Rusty moaned a bit more, “Oh poor table! All broke and leg down!”
Niko made a face and snorted, “izza thalhel! Clam dohn!”
“Oh woe! Oh sob!” Rusty moaned again, then glanced down at Lenny and brightened, “Hello. You pant less.” He giggled then said, “Me Rusty.”
Peach purred and nibbled Jutts hand.
Every sorrow to forget."

07-17-2007, 05:12 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, friends, romans, countrymen, people of the jury, distinguished members of the press, the time has come (the walrus said) to press the big storystone labelled 'do not touch', to turn the wheel labeled 'absolutely positively never ever turn this wheel'. That's right, it's time for W@RF to close down (though only for a month or so).

When we return, probably in September some time, we will start at 'tomorrow morning' (ingame time). Any loose ends that need to be tied up for 'today's' activities can be done so when we start part 8.

Since this section has been more than a little painful, Dripik and I have decided to be more forceful on anyone breaking the RPG rules when we regroup. So be careful, particularly if you've been in trouble for rule-breaking in this section, or you may find your characters removed from the RPG, or you as a player being banned from W@RF.

Semptember may be a rather chaotic month for me and I might not be able to get online for a while so its not really possible to set an exact date for the return of the RPG. If it comes to it you might end up starting without me. Anyway, we shall see.

So yeah, farewell, have a good Summer, see you all soon.

Splat, Your Friendly RPG Moderator.
*Puts on sunglasses and Hawiian shirt, picks up suitcases and rides off in taxi*

Last edited by Splat; 07-17-2007 at 05:15 AM..