Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Looking at the glukkon, Tiny followed, trying not to step on anyone else.

OOC: Now I just have to find this Stupid S**t thread.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida remained towards the back of the group. She wondered if she was ever going to be able to give Arnie the letter she was told to deliver to him when she finally managed to get a job there.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

04-10-2007, 01:40 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Seb blinks and then says to the kneeling slig:Mpphh happrh. *He then goes over to one of the tables, snatches up a water bottle and goes back to Lenny. Then he pours all the water over Lennys head.* *Points gun back at Dimitrio*
-------
Vester squels in delight as Lenny hacks and retches
Lenny:Arkkkkk!
*Vester lunges towards Seb, meaning to embrace him* Oh thank you! You save friend!
*Seb hurriedly leaps out of the way.
----------
Cylepso:Seb probably have found that other slig...I think he went off in to RF...I'll call for him in there, come on!
*She strolls toward the RF entrance.*

04-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio froze, crying out of sheer terror as he saw the gun being pointed at him, not daring to move.
--
Agent 80085 followed Cylepso to the cafeteria, looking around the huge building. "So what do you do for a living? Interesting to see other non queen female sligs here..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-10-2007, 01:54 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso:I just guard stuffa...Usally with my friend Seb..Oh look! There he is! And hes got that little dirt scrubber...
--------
*Seb sees the two girls and waves, though he still is keeping a sharp eye on Dimitrio, and Vester, whos attempting to hug him*
--------
Vester sees Lenny getting up and veers towards him:Oh your alive! Oh goodie good!
*He picks up Lenny in his massive armoured arms and hugs him so hard Lenny cant breath*

04-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio cried hopelessly while Agent hauled his arms behind his back and held tightly. "Got'cha! Now run off again and I swear!-" She was cut off as he howled like a toddler that had tripped. "...Uh...Okaaaay, don't cry, I'm just gonna...." She thought for a moment. "Bring you back so you can get shipped to Skillya and die possibly?" She muttered, sighing and looking at Cylepso. "Great, so I'm gonna get someone killed, I feel juuust great...What am I supposed to do now? Get him killed or something stupid that will cost me my job?" Dimitrio whined louder. "Alright, quit crying like a larva and I might just think of something to save your hide!"

04-10-2007, 02:12 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso frowned:Well what did he even do? Must be somethin' bad to have ta go and see mum...
Seb:Hmmmppprhhh? Mhhhrpphhrr.
Cylepso:Exactly.
---------
Vester puts down Lenny gently: Oh you poor lil' sliggie!
Lenny:Hey, hey! Im alright!

04-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent sighed. "He freed mudokons from slavery, there's been a severe shortage of them in places after the stuff that Abe b****** did..." Dimitrio was still and silent, apart from the occasional shaking sob.

04-10-2007, 03:05 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso frowned and looked at the sobbing Dimitrio;then she walked over to him and then she grasped him and embraced him in a warm hug. She patted the back of his head and made soothing noices: there there...It will be alright..She cooed, like a mother to her child.
Seb glanced at Agent and rolled his eyes and shook his head.
---------
Vester had picked up Lenny and was holding him in his arms:What happen? You fell and went funny...
Lenny squrimed out of Vesters grip:Im alright! Just a bit sore from falling over...Im fine!

04-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio sobbed and held her back, hysterical, as Agent 80085 shook her head. She walked over to him and patted his back. "Alright...Maybe I won't bring you back so you can go to-" He leapt at her in a hug. "Okaaaay, thanks, you're welcome...... Alright, just get off! Your mechanical arm is bruising me!" He let go, blushing and looking away. She shook her head. "What am I supposed to do with you?" "Not kill me?" "Haha, don't be a wise guy or I'll change my mind! Now if anyone else finds out that I let you go, then.... Screw it, I don't know..." "You mean like the other four people in the room?" "Shut up!"

04-10-2007, 03:18 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso looked at Vester and Lenny and waved a fist at them: You wont tell will you? Or I'll rearange yor faces.
*Looks at Seb then a Agent* Cylepso: Dont worry, Seb wont tell, and even if he does, its not like anyone can understand him, Haha-Ow what was that for?
Seb, who had whacked her over the head with his hand said:Hmmpprrhp mffrrraaap mphhharrah.
Cylepso: Good good! *Looks at Agent* is anyone else looking for him or...?
Vester: we wont tell.
Lenny: Yes! We wont, but in echange, will you be my friends?

04-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"Not that I know..." Agent looked at Dimitrio. "I doubt anyone else from the Slig Barracks is here looking for him..." Dimitrio looked at Lenny. "Uhh...I guess so?..." "....Don't look at me. Anyway, anyone seen an abnormally large big bro anywhere? This slig stole some steroids, we've been on to him for quite a while now."

04-10-2007, 03:27 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Seb blinks and says:Mpphhhrp hmmmepsggff!
Cylepso: what?!
Vester; lets go Lenny...I dont like other Biggie bros...They spit at me...
Cylepso:well tell me if they do and I'll kick thier a***!
Lenny: You need to meditate...Where is the boss? come on Vester! Lets go and find the boss! or bosses...*they exit the cafeteria with Lenny singing*
Cylepso to Seb: Idiot!

04-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio looked confused as he watched the two leave, as Agent took her small gun and toyed with it in her hand. "Those two dipsticks remind me of that big bro I'm looking for, only they're all happy and junk..." Dimitrio edged nervously away from the gun as she walked around the cafeteria. "Right, DImitrio, whatever you do is up to you, just don't get caught or you're on your own..." "Ummm....Thanks..." He muttered, looking around the large room at the food.

04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso:Idiot! Jezz why didnt you tell me?!
Seb glares at her:Hmmppffh mappfrrh!
That shuts her up. She looks at agent and calls: Oi! Seb saw a really bigbro before...He says it unnaturaly big for one of 'em. Is that the slig?

04-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent sniffed, putting her gun back. "Maybe...Is he immature, doesn't carry guns and looks suspicious?" Dimitrio ate some of the food nervously, watching the three in silence. "Reminds me of Tiny...." "It is Tiny, fugitive."
OOC: Me go to bed.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-10-2007 at 03:49 PM..
04-10-2007, 03:58 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Seb shrugged and then said:Mpppffgghhhhf, ffappphhh maffggprm.
Cylepso blinked: He is big, no guns and timid looking...Seb didnt talk to him though. What did Tiny do emm? Free some slaves or...?
-------
Vester and Lenny are walking down a corridor, then arupty Vester stops. His eyes dimed and he slumps to the ground.
Lenny:You alright?
Vester:Snnnnnnoooooooorrrrrr......
Lenny: 0h for oddsake...*He goes to Vester and tries to shove him forward. Vester moves and then his massive arm falls onto Lenny, pinning him to the floor.
Lenny: Arkk! Get off!!
*Vester stays asleep, ignoring Lennys cries.*

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-10-2007 at 04:21 PM..
04-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Ike looked at Arnie who had just told them to follow him. Tiny was already ahead of him, so Ike figured he needed to get going. He followed the group, barely containing his excitement... He was going to help people.

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

04-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: The Meech's name is Sturg.

IC: The Scrab wanted to go find this food...it had been a while since Sturg had eaten anything anyway, and he was getting bored of waiting. So he said to Somi "The Scrab wants me to help him find something, and I'm getting kinda bored here anyway, so I'll come back later, alright?" He then turned to the Scrab and said "Okay then, I'll help you find them if you come with me, alright?"
04-11-2007, 02:07 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Yeah, but Scrabbers doesn't know that.

Zoxo, Skillyaslig, please try not to post so much in just a day! Even if you are the only two posting at the time it's daunting to come and see a wall of posts between just two members. i don't really want to read all that!

IC:
Somi nodded. "I can look after Jim here."
Jim looked surprised as Sturg left the tower. "Where's he going?" He asked loudly.
"To show the scrab around."
"What! What if the scrab tries to eat him or something!"
"I told you, that scrab's nice."
Jim gave her a look that suggested he didn't believe 'scrab' and 'nice' could go in the same sentence (unless they had the words "thinks you taste" between them).
Somi did the action that for a paramite passes for rolling her eyes.
The effect was completely ruined on Jim who knew more about brain surgery than he did about paramite expressions.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The train station was rapidly descending into chaos, so Krik was somewhat relieved when his own train rolled in. With an angry grunt he stormed into the train and left Rupture Farms.
He'd be back, sooner or later. In his opinion, later would be more preferable.

04-11-2007, 02:50 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Sorry Splat, it was a late night, and I guess I was bored...
EDIT: Haha, Splat called me Zoxo, it sounds like Moxco. and oxo cubes.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-11-2007 at 04:06 AM.. : Ha
04-11-2007, 03:11 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: That's why I said it!

IC: Slash flew around above the plains of Oddworld. Nothing was visible in the distance for a long time. He searched and searched...he then finally spotted something. Smoke came up. Then he heard a loud noise, and looked down to see a Glukkon faced train rocket past. "This must be the Feeco Depot it talked about" thought Slash, thinking of his old boss. he flew on over to it.
Inside, few Oddworldians paid him much attention, to busy to catch their trains. Some other Sligs gave him odd looks, since he was carrying a gun as opposed to grenades and having the odd flying gear. He ignored them and read some notices. He found one that seemed interesting, mentioning some Rupturefarms looking for employees. He then heard a Sligs voice declaring "Train to Rupturefarms, leaving in 5 minutes". He better find the train quick.
He searched the complex, and eventually found a sign pointing to a train saying "Rupturefarms". He hadn't bought a ticket, didn't really know how, and didn't have the time. The sneakily flew between two carriages and held on as the train lurched out of the station.
------------------------------
After a few hours, Slash felt the train slowing. he quickly flew away and toward the factory. He noticed much of it seemed damaged and in disrepair, then remembering a radio article saying some Mudokon terrorist had destroyed it. he then looked down and saw a few people running around. he flew down and said to one "Hey, do you know where new employees go to register?" The guy merely made a sort howling noise. He asked again, and got the same answer, before it ran off and started eating some corpse. "Huh?" Slash thought "Could this really be what a Scrab is supposed to look like naturally? But what is it doing here, in a factory, running wild? It's an animal..." Confused, he flew off toward what looked like a more improved part of the factory above the animals.
He looked around the factory, trying to avoid the others. He didn't want to look like some lost idiot before being employed, damnit...after a while, he heard a noise, like a rabble, before seeing a Glukkon in a green suit witht he RF logo on it...he had a massive cigar. Slash guessed that this must be the big boss, based on what knowledge he had. Eager to start work, he flew over to the Glukkon and said "Hey, uh, uh, uh..." he stuttered a bit, before regaining his composure "Hey, I was thinking of getting a job here, I found a notice at Feeco. Maybe as a guard...oh, sorry!" he said quickly, realising he had floated too close to the Glukkon and went back a little, careful not to hit anyone behind him. He waitedd eagerly for a positive reply, but secretly worried the Glukkon would be angry at his sudden appearence...

Last edited by Zerox; 04-11-2007 at 06:55 AM..
04-11-2007, 03:27 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Yeah... My bad it was fun though to have someone actually replie to my characters

04-11-2007, 04:28 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent heard Lenny and Vester, watching Dimitrio. "Tiny used steroids without permission, there's been a shortage of them, no thanks to him..." Dimitrio picked at some of the nervously while she held her gun. "Well, I'm off to look for him..." She said, exiting the cafeteria as Dimitrio stood there.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-12-2007 at 03:19 AM.. : typo
04-11-2007, 04:49 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Seb looked at Dimitrio and then reached up and clasped his necklace. He frowned(?) as he studied the aura surround this slig; it was very different from any other sligs aura, even Cylepsos one. He blinked and then shrugged his boney shoulders and relesed the amulet.
Cylepso: Come on, Seb, lets go find the big cheese whos running this place. * They both go to the doors* *Then Cylepso turns and waves at Dimitrio* you stay outta trouble mkay? (not spelling error!)
-------
Vester: Snnnnnnnoooooooorrrrrr......
*Lenny gives up trying to move Vesters arm and goes to sleep as well.*

Well im off, ate too much choc and feel sick. Damn cheap easter eggs! Night all.

04-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I already destroyed my easter eggs a while ago...And the two creme eggs and flakes that came with them.

IC
Dimitrio nodded, picking at the food while Agent made her way to the grinding room. She stepped past the sleeping big bros, glaring at the small crowd in the grinding room with Arnie. "He's right there, he's the huge big bro talking to the mudokun...."
--
Tiny looked back behind him, seeing the glaring slig. Nervous, he began walking faster as she tried to sneak up to him unnoticed.

04-11-2007, 05:49 AM
anzathemanza
Zappfly

: Aug 2005
: finland
: 10
anzathemanza  (10)

Anza finaly got bored just to sit down on a chair, so he jump up, and taked few steps forward, and hit his head to factory map.
"... I hate those damn signs all over the place. My head is already full of cuts and bumps after the feeCo trains WC!" - Anza shouted. He decided to explore the first floor a bit. "Maybe i meet the boss, and i can register my self and get work!" - He tought. "Oh, an elevator! Finally." Anza rushed to elevator and hit the buttons few times, but nothing happened. It seems that elevators are broken. "Aww man! Why everything is going so badly to day! Its not even friday 13th." Anza finally got enough, and headed to map, and start looking at it...
04-11-2007, 06:37 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers, delighted to hear that Sturg wanted to come with him, growled "Thank you" and they went off in search of the food stocks and left the tower.

OOC:Sorry for the short post, I didn't know what to type since Sturg is leading the way and nothing else could really have been said...

04-11-2007, 06:55 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg led them out into the open. No animals were immediately nearby. He was almost surprised no others seemed to have cottoned on to the tower...the two wandered on for a while. Finally, they came near to somewhere "Ah, I think we're close", hearing the noise of a Scrab howl in the distance. They entered through a few, unused rooms. Finally, they found some crates of various sizes "This is it. Take yer pick of what's around here." Fortunately, not too many other creatures were interested in this food source at the moment, or ever were, otherwise it seemed unlikely there'd be any left. Sturg sniffed at a few boxes, sniffed one that appealed to him, and tore through the old, rotting wood, spilling some Elum Chubs onto the floor. This seemed more natural (if it could be considered natural in any way whatsoever) than eating any of the different products. He ripped open a packet with his teeth and began eating the contents.
04-11-2007, 08:40 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers followed Sturg out of the tower and through the stockyards. He could hear paramites clicking and scrabs shrieking as they got closer to the food stores. When they arrived, Scrabbers teared open a crate which contained Scrab Cakes. He ate them unaware of what they were but he didn't really mind what it was as he was starving. He searched through more of the crates and found more food produce including Elum Chubs, Paramite Pies and Meep Munchies. Scrabbers then said "That was filling...I never knew Meep Munchies tasted so good."