Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

07-23-2003, 04:55 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

I didn't notice anything remotely like that.

Okay, who here is a fan of the Aquabats? At the end of "Pizza Day" the MC Bat Commander starts talking about Michael Jackson. You know, eating pizza with the kids. It was quite amusing. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
11-18-2003, 06:04 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

No, I'm not just bringing up an old topic for fun.............Michael Jackson has been acussed of molestation by a 12 year old boy. Right now police have a warrant and are searching Neverland Ranch. I don't think MJ's moolah is gonna get him outta this one.

-oddguy

11-19-2003, 05:21 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Of course you always have to think of the possibility of parents forcing the kid to lie to get some insurencial pay-out.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

11-19-2003, 05:24 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

If he wasnt a paedofile(is that how you spell it?) i think he would be a great musician. I think all his songs are great and he can dance heaps well... but his face and current situations just puts me off.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

11-19-2003, 06:51 AM
RavenMM
Thudslug

: Aug 2003
: England
: 196
RavenMM  (10)

it is weird though this situation happens when MJ is releasing a new song (espionage i think)

11-19-2003, 03:38 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

:
Originally posted by Facsimile
Of course you always have to think of the possibility of parents forcing the kid to lie to get some insurencial pay-out.
That is always taken into consideration in my mind. I just heard this on the news yesterday. There's going to be a press conference today which will give us more details. I don't have enough information to judge whether he is guilty or not, but I do think he is very strange, and capable might I add, of doing something like this.

-oddguy

11-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

:
Originally posted by Facsimile
the world revolves around money nowadays, your probably right.

11-19-2003, 05:28 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

Okay, I just saw the press conference and it doesn't look too good for Michael Jackson. There is a warrant out for MJ's arrest and bail is set at $3 Million dollars. The D.A. of Santa Barbera county stated that this case has nothing to do with Michaels new CD and furthermore that since the previous Jackson case in 1993, the law has been changed. Previous law DID NOT require an acusser of child molestation to testify, but new law requires it in California. Apparently multiple counts of child misconduct are facing Jackson. The D.A. and Sheriff seemed very confident, in fact they were a bit overly confident. They also urged any other victims of Jackson to come forward. It seems to me that this isn't a gold-digging case. This is serious stuff, because in the past Michael was able to make settlements and pay people off. MJ has never had a warrant for his arrest out before. To get a warrant, the D.A. and Sheriff have to present enough probably cause evidence for the county judge to issue a warrant, so this isn't a good for Michael. This is all the points brought forward by todays press conference. I'll keep you guys informed with more info as it comes in.

-oddguy

11-19-2003, 06:24 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
Originally posted by Mac the Janitor
Okay, who here is a fan of the Aquabats? At the end of "Pizza Day" the MC Bat Commander starts talking about Michael Jackson. You know, eating pizza with the kids. It was quite amusing. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Sit down and have a slice buddy... just make sure you take off that white glove first! MAN!

Or something like that.
11-20-2003, 05:28 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

I heard a snippet of news whilst passing through the room that said said something about him soon making a confession or something.
Now I have a joke for y'all on the related topic:
How do you know it's bedtime in Michael Jackson's house?
When the big hand touches the little hand.[

11-20-2003, 11:01 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Lol, great joke Fac.

There was this news report on Michael Jackson last night...they quoted the little boy he molested, describing what MJ did to him...ugh. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. It made me sick to my stomach. I'd rather not repeat it... I wouldn't cause that kind of emotional trauma to you guys.

*shudders*

11-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

hes getting arrested!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, great joke Fax.

11-21-2003, 01:06 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

I laughed so hard at that joke, Fac!

Here's some more, but very lame might I add. You'd think the internet would supply better MJ jokes, but this is the best I could find.

Michael Jackson was on a ship with 100 cub scouts when it hit an iceberg and
started to sink. The captain announced, "We're sinking! Everyone abandon ship!"
Michael Jackson asked, "What about the children?"
The captain replied, "Screw the children!"
Michael Jackson looked around eagerly and said, "Do we have time?"

Q: Why was Michael Jackson spotted at K-Mart?
A: He heard boys' pants were half-off!

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 11-20-2003 at 05:16 PM..
11-21-2003, 04:27 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahah!

11-22-2003, 04:32 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

Okay, this is freaky. The news reported that Michael Jackson has a trap door in the closet of his Master Bedroom. The trap door leads to a room full of children toys and stuffed animals. The room also has framed pictures of babies in diapers. Oh yeah, and there is a huge bed in the room as well. Jermaine Jackson defends his brother telling "20/20's" Barbera Walters that the room is simply for storage. Oddguy reports.......You decide.

-oddguy

12-13-2003, 02:51 PM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

Micheal jackson is a sick, plastic, baby stealing, penis licking, kiddie shagging, scrotum groping, collasped faced arse filler and I am glad he was arrested for kids to be free of his homosexual influence.
12-13-2003, 04:59 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

Jermaine Jackson was interviewed on FOXNEWS, and he compared Michael to Jesus Christ and how he is persecuted and still helps others. The whole family is dillusional! I know another guy who is persecuted and still helps people.....SpiderMan.

-oddguy

12-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

Is that trapdoor thing really true? omfjcihatsih that is disgusting! he must bring home 17 kids a week in that bed! And what DID he do to that 12 year old boy anyway? he should be melted into molten plastic and made into bb pellets.
12-13-2003, 08:10 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I don't think he is a Paedophile, apparently the charges have all been dropped. I think it was some kind of stunt to stop people buying his latest release thingy. He was releasing that other music thing when the first charge sprouted up.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

12-14-2003, 05:44 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

Where do you live, Jacob? The charges still stand and Michael is soon to go to court. I think he's weird, but I'm not sure if he did it. He should've stopped hanging around with little boys after the first allegations came up, but he was stupid.

-oddguy

12-14-2003, 07:29 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Okay, well, i heard the first one who started this [the one with Cancer i believe] dropped his charges. Apparently he and his mother signed a document stating that Michael Jackson didn't perform any inappropiateness. Which is good, cos it means the kid didn't have to listen to any of his songs...

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

12-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

Some people are increadibly ignorant, and are quite clearly easily lead by anything the press say.
12-15-2003, 01:37 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

All right, I am going to play devil's advocate here and argue MJ's case. Now, don't prejudice yourself by thinking how funky MJ is, it doesn't really matter if he's black or white. Anyhow the mom did the sex abuse racket twice and has been helping her son with his testimony a.k.a coaching. This is much like what a mom would do to screw her husband at a divorce proceeding: Tell the son what to say(bad touch, beatings, etc.) have the jury eat it up, and absolutely crucify the dad. A boy crying and telling how he was violated, whether the violation actually occured, is some mighty powerful stuff but that doesn't make it real, it doesn't turn a cleverly coached tale into truth. Now, some people will be quick to bring up the past, bring those skeletons out of the closet, and say "What about the 20 million in hush money? Doesn't that prove MJ is a sick freak with a history of this twisted shit?" To that, I say HELL FREAKING NO! Who says that MJ was getting buck-10ed that time? Also, if i was in that terrible position I would gladly fork up the dough. While most people regarded me as a deluded nutter the last thing I need is a media circus absolutely destroying my career. Plus, even if I were to be absolved the cloud would hang over me and people would believe the kid over someone they see as a predatory wackaloon. Also, how's MJ like a Glad bag? He comes in both a black or white variety, is made of plastic, and is VERY dangerous for little children to play with.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

12-15-2003, 05:57 PM
whElk
Stingbee

: Oct 2002
: Limbo
: 91
whElk  (10)

Damn you, Fac, I was gonna post that joke. Oh well. My History teacher told about 12 Michael Jackson jokes in class. Ahem.

12-15-2003, 07:05 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
are quite clearly easily lead by anything the press say.
Who said it had anything to do with the press?

At the end of the day does Michael Jackson seem the type to rape kids? He wants to be a kid. He doesn't even like sexual intercourse because of bad memories of his brother. Plus, if your kid got raped and seriously violated and emotionally scarred would you want money?

12-15-2003, 09:04 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
Who said it had anything to do with the press?

At the end of the day does Michael Jackson seem the type to rape kids? He wants to be a kid. He doesn't even like sexual intercourse because of bad memories of his brother. Plus, if your kid got raped and seriously violated and emotionally scarred would you want money?
Exactly. And it seems that everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon of accusing him of raping all those kids. Not sure why it's so appealing to believe that, but who knows with today's society.

12-16-2003, 02:14 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

:
Originally posted by Statikk HDM
and has been helping her son with his testimony a.k.a coaching. This is much like what a mom would do to screw her husband
Teeheehee.

04-25-2004, 07:40 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

Michael Jackson gets new lawyer.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,118097,00.html

-oddguy

04-26-2004, 12:21 AM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)
Drunk ???

Did I start this?

Wow. I think Wacko Jacko is, in essence, a big delusional F ker
That should be locked up forever and ever and ever and ever and ever, etc etc etc etc etc etc.........yadda yadda.............Oh, sorry. I just really hate him.

Don't put him in the Chair, though. You would never get rid of the plastic smell.
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

04-26-2004, 06:11 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

"Cash rules everything around us..."
Anyhow, Michael Jackson might have ahd a chance were it not for the freakshow that he has beome in recent years. What with the bleaching, and the baby-dangling, and the past accusations, and the oy flabin it looks like Michael Jackson is going to get screwed by the judicial system and not by a 12 year old boy.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.