Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

09-10-2002, 11:01 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Australia
: 1,339
General Drippik  (11)

Yeah. Immature. What do you look like Jake? Doesn't sound like you're very good lookin'. How about I sign you up to that, geek, townies and ugly peole school?

09-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

I think that Jacob should post a picture of himself so we can judge for ourselves whether he should be castrated or killed!

09-10-2002, 11:52 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

I agree. You are a sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, person.

09-10-2002, 11:58 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

He may be sick and perverted, but he doesn't repeat himself like an idiot.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

09-10-2002, 11:58 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

General Drippik, be quiet. You're very annoying.

09-11-2002, 12:32 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

Jacob hasnt posted a pic of him has he General that was pretty funny. but try not to do that repeating thing again.
Other then that I have no clue why im responding to this thread.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

09-11-2002, 01:03 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Oh yeah, sorry. Sometimes I just go spaztic.

09-11-2002, 03:25 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

:
spaztic
Dripik, you little discriminating twerp, would you mind not useing that term?

And....Has it occured to you lot Jacob might have just posted this to wind you lot up?
09-11-2002, 05:27 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
Salty, it's obvious that Jacob is just immature and that's okay.
Oh yes. I'M immature...

:
Some people don't mature as fast as other people.
As members on the forum have shown...

:
It's kind of sad.
If im 'sad' then that means over 90% of the forumers are sadder?

:
Jacob is so focused on physical appearance.
If you actually bothered to read my post then i also stated people with shit personalities...But obviously your too MATURE for that...

:
There's nothing uglier in this world than Jacob's character, though.
Yes there is. Have you ever walked in on obiese people 'boogieing the night away'...Hm? Cos believe me, thats some wobbly vileness!!

:
Oh, by the way, I am quite ugly, you're right, Jacob. My wonderful girlfriend said so just yesterday.
O-M-G!! See, this is what i mean!! They will probably just 'hang loose' and the next thing you know they have Mavis' and Boris' and Valery's popping out everywhere...Im trying to protect you people!!....Ok...So im also trying to castrate and kill most of you but lets ignore that part...

:
Questions....
1) Who do you consider geeks ?
2)Okay....why do poor peole need castrating?
(1) - People with no personalities, no social life and are clever and brag about it. Also...whom arn't fulfilling to look at.

(2) - Because they cant afford contraception...!!

:
(1)Yeah.(2) Immature.(3) What do you look like Jake? (4)Doesn't sound like you're very good lookin'.(5) How about I sign you up to that, geek, townies and ugly peole school?
(1) - Yeah?

(2) - Indeed...?

(3) - I have been told i look a tad like Alex from Big Bro 3...

(4) - Well, it doesn't sound as if many forumers on here are actually human but they are...!!

(5) - You dont get signed up, ugh, it just happens!! One day your talking about the circumference of your mothers teet and the next your thrown into the GUT school. One day your sprawled out on the curb, talking to yourself, ridden with vomit, your legs akimbo and little Harry showing the next your in the GUT school. One day your walking along, laying a white trail of dandruff, nits and mites. Rubbing your sweaty palms together and scratching your rear end through your Thunder Cats pants and next your in the GUT school...signing up would take faaaar too long.

:
I think that Jacob should post a picture of himself so we can judge for ourselves whether he should be castrated or killed!
*Raises an eyebrow*

Shall i mock you or shoot you down on the spot...?

:
I agree. You are a sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, sick, perverted, person.
Was that supposed to be said in, like, some catchy tune?

:
Has it occured to you lot Jacob might have just posted this to wind you lot up?
Hush, you'll ruin the moment. lol.

Why haven't i posted a pic of myself? Mainly because the foto's i have make me look scary and vile and not very nice. When i get my job and buy a new pair of Gucci sunglass' and get a tuxedo (All black with a white tie) then i will give you a foto. And you can look upon it in awe whilst i mock you for your pictures of ET which bare a striking resemblence to oneselves...

Edit: GUT - Geeks, Uglies and Townies...There we go...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 09-11-2002 at 09:33 AM..
09-11-2002, 06:31 PM
Intern_485
Fuzzle

: Jul 2002
: Pennsylvania: The most boring of all fifty states. Hooray!!
: 101
Intern_485  (10)
Happy Still Waiting...

I'm still waiting for you to say something of substance here, Jacob. First of all, it's obvious that what you're saying is ignorant. It's true, there are people who don't take care of themselves and their appearance, but NEWS FLASH! You don't have to hang out with those people if you don't want to. I honestly hope that you don't believe in half of the things that you say on this forum because none of it is either morally or socially correct. You have simply the most unattractive personality I've ever encountered in my life. If you don't believe that all people, including the less attractive, deserve equal rights, then maybe you should leave America and start your own country where only "popular" people like you can live. I can't wait to see what childish, nonsense answer you come up with this time. EDIT: Yeah, maybe someone will give you a job. Just go up to the interviewer and tell him that you think all ugly people should be castrated and see if you get it.

"Should we awake, and find it gone, remember this, our favorite town."

"I don't have to prove that I am creative."

Thanks for the memories

09-11-2002, 07:39 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
If im 'sad' then that means over 90% of the forumers are sadder?
What do you mean here, Chris? That 90% of the forumers judge people on looks more than you do, or 90% of the forumers are more immature than you?
09-11-2002, 09:15 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

I'd just like to point out that planned parenthood, as well as the majority of all public clinics give out free contraception. The last time I was there, they gave me a bag full of condoms. About 120 condoms, to be exact.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

09-11-2002, 09:28 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

:
Mainly because the foto's i have make me look scary and vile and not very nice.
Lol... Just kidding, your nice to anyone you don't consider to be a geek.

:
The last time I was there, they gave me a bag full of condoms. About 120 condoms, to be exact.
And how long did it take you to use them all
09-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
First of all, it's obvious that what you're saying is ignorant.
Am i that transparant!? *Bites fist*

:
You don't have to hang out with those people if you don't want to.
Look Jimbo, why dont you actually read what i write!! Above i stated that i dont hang around with them...but i see...those vile Slugs of GUT school blodging along...its sickening...really, it is!!

:
I honestly hope that you don't believe in half of the things that you say on this forum because none of it is either morally or socially correct.
Well, in the real world i dont tell everyone. Did you know that the 11th Testiment was 'Thou shalt not look dis-pleasing to thy neighbours eye.' Hm? Did you? And socially nobody likes a Slug...so...there.

:
You have simply the most unattractive personality I've ever encountered in my life.
You cant judge cos this is only one side of me. People have often said i have more faces than Big Ben...which is true, i do. But you lot only see one of them...

:
then maybe you should leave America and start your own country where only "popular" people like you can live.
Wow, i thought i lived in the UK. Obviously i was wrong, but thanx for clearing that up for me, you lil Web Wizard...Also, why would i want to start a new country!! I am trying to cut down on Famine, Disease, vileness and poorness...Not add to it. So, lets castrate the poor and ugly and feed the genitalia to the Famine ridden countries...

:
I can't wait to see what childish, nonsense answer you come up with this time.
Well, i've put you out of your misery haven't i. Now...DANCE WITH ME...WHOOOOO...*Jiggles around*...OH YEH!!...WHOOOO...*Jiggles slow down*...Whoo-hoo?...no..? Ok *Stops*

:
Just go up to the interviewer and tell him that you think all ugly people should be castrated and see if you get it.
Why? Do you go upto employers and tell them that you dont agree with the homosexual way of life? *Shakes head slowly whilst tutting*

Sea Rex i mean that 90% of the forumers are more immature than me (Dont worry, your not in that 90% *Gives the thumbs up*)

:
free contraception
PRECISLY!! These people cant afford free stuff!! Can you believe it...!! Can you!? I really cant!!

:
About 120 condoms, to be exact
They weren't condoms...they were Scorpions...

Oh and Intern...i believe i speak for all the people on this forum when i say...Ahem;

Please sir, can i have some more...?

Ooooohhh yes...I believe the word your looking for is "Ouch!!"
*Scoffs*

EDIT: People may get the impression that i believe fat people are ugly. I do not. But they have to at least be proud of themselves and not feel sorry for themselves. Cos a fat-depressed person is just disgusting...

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 09-11-2002 at 02:15 PM..
09-11-2002, 10:21 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

You're stupid.

09-11-2002, 10:28 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

I believe I told you to stop spamming. I feel like being nice, I like seeing you as a member. Try and edit something useful into your post. At least put your inults into clever sarcastic comments on quotes like Jacob does.
09-11-2002, 11:53 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

:
Originally posted by General Drippik
You're stupid.
Please, GD, just give up...

It's just...what I mean is...ah, just watch this.

*pops in video*

------------------

*An enormous (tall, not wide) Jacob stomps through city a la Godzilla*

*little tiny mouse named General Drippik pops up*

GD: *In a tiny voice* Take this, meanie!

*throws a tissue at Jacob*

JACOB: Bwahaha, you miniscule attempts to insult me are useless! Resistance is futile! You will never out-insult me! BWAHAHAHA!

*squashes tiny GD*

GD: Owee...I'm telling!

-------------------------------

There, did that video basically explain it to you?

-Mac

09-12-2002, 01:43 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

MAC: That was not a video, that was a pile of words extracted from your stuffed up brain. I would not throw a tissue at jacob, because it has no point. I would if he had a cold and had a booger hanging down his face, but it seems that's not the case.

One other thing: I am not a mouse, I happen to be a human being, just like the rest of you. And if I am not mistaken, Jacob is not an enormous, godzilla type creature, just a human being. Got it Mac?

MAJIC: You're telling me to do exactly what Jacob does: Make a reply full of peoples quotes and make dumb ass comments about them. Well, by saying Jacob's stupid, I'm packing it up into one saying. There really is no need for the waste of space replies that Jacob does. Got it Majic?

JACOB: This topic is now full of spam because I said your topic was gay, and I had no idea of your sexuality. This has gone too far, and I would like all this silliness to stop. Though I can't do anything about it, I'm not a mod.

Let's all stop being dicks, okay?

09-12-2002, 10:28 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

lol i am actually quite tall so thats quite relevant...

:
That was not a video, that was a pile of words extracted from your stuffed up brain.
Actually, it was a video. Haven't you seen the special addition Godzilla...?

:
I would not throw a tissue at jacob, because it has no point
Im actually allergic to tissue paper, so it does have a point...

:
I am not a mouse, I happen to be a human being
Thats what Halo man said...turns out he was a moron.

:
: Make a reply full of peoples quotes and make dumb ass comments about them.
They are not 'dumb ass' they are sarcastic and harsh. Dont you know that im trying to kill off the forumers by making them commit suicide...?

:
by saying Jacob's stupid, I'm packing it up into one saying.
Yes...but is it entertaining? No. It just makes you come off worse...

GD this has nowt to do about my sexuality. This is about Ugly, poor, geeky, townie-esque people being seperated from society and castrated. Lets just put in my 'Introduction to a GUT free society' video shall we?

*Puts in video*
*'Dear Chasey Lain' plays in the background as camera pans around the land-scape, showing peace and tranquility. Birds sing, Bears roll around happily, Tigers play playfully with the Deer instead of eating them and Crocodiles sing gracefully with the Wildebeast*

Male Voice over: 'The word 'Utopia' springs to mind, doesn't it? Heheh, well...This is far from it. We at the GUT society, soon to be re-named 'GUPT' , have made this happen. How? I hear you cry. Well, we basically shoved the vile, mutants of civilisation into a school of happyness, were they can learn and be free without the prejudice of others...'

*Camera pans around to a small building with bars on the windows, slowly it moves forward. The doors of the building open up and show the filthy interior. 'Your pretty when im drunk' plays in background*

Female Voice over: 'Here at our school, for the disadvantaged, we teach them everything from washing to cooking. Of course, we dont teach them the stuff that actually matters, as they will never be intergrated into society. *Corny Laugh* '

*Screen divides into four sections, in the left hand corner there is a large 'G'. That section expands until it is the screen itself*

Male Voice over: 'One section of our school dedicates itself to the social outcasts of society...the Geeks. These lower beings are given maths equations to keep them happy and are kept away from the opposite sex incase they feel intimidated...'

*Screen changes until the 'G' becomes a 'U'*

Female Voice over: 'The next section is the 'U' section which dedicates itself to the grotesquely disfigured. Not much to say really...they are laughed at and sometimes sold for slave labour and/or freak show actors...'

*Screen changes until the 'U' becomes a 'T'*

Male Voice over: ''T' stands for Townies. The filthy, flea ridden mongrels of society. If it were legal we would kill them in the open, unfortunatly its not...so we have to do it in secret.'

*Screen goes blank and a 'P' appears*

Female Voice over: 'This is a new section being built entirely for the poor...why? Because they are poor and ask us, the higher beings, for money.'

*Screen cuts to a Fat lady*

Fat lady: 'Yes...T-This school is great. They really take good care of you...*Sniffle*'

Man whispering in background: 'Keep going or you wont get the marshmellow...keep going...'

Fat lady: 'Annnnd...erm...there is a really happy atmosphere...'

*Scream in background*

Man whispering in background: 'Smile for the camera...'

*Fat lady smiles and screen goes blank*

Male Voice over: 'So you see, we at the school dedicate our lives to the welbeing of these freaks...'

Female Voice over: 'We help them achieve their goals, get what they want and live a happy life...'

Both: 'Away from society...*Corny laugh*'

*Disclaimer on the bottom of the screen in white:
Disclaimer: Any accidents and/or deaths that occur whilst the person/persons are in our care does not have anything to do with the beatings they may have recieved by our extremely qualified carers. Also, carers must be notified if the patient/student has still got their genitalia so castration may be booked/scrapped. Thankyou.

Obviously this vid is just a trial. Many changes are subject to occur in the near future...

09-12-2002, 02:36 PM
Intern_485
Fuzzle

Intern_485  (10)
Post Ohhh, I see...

You got me on the UK thing, Jacob. Fortunately for me, that's entirely irrelevant. Well, Jacob, if this is just one side of you, why don't you show me a nicer, more pleasant side. I don't like this side of you one bit. And a trail of pus doesn't really follow ugly people. That's just another sign that you're being immature. You have given me sarcastic answer one after another but you still haven't said anything of any real substance. How is you "plan" going to make the world a better place? Or is this just about making the world a better place for you? You know, there are very important people who are not particularly attractive you know. I agree with you to a point that people who don't take care of themselves are offensive, but there are people who are physically attractive that are quite a lot more offensive in other ways. And you're right, Jacob, I don't agree with homosexuality (which is a very tired topic, to say the least) but I've also said numerous times that I have gay friends and I respect them, so why don't you put that to rest, for all of our sakes?

Thanks for the memories

09-12-2002, 09:01 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
You got me on the UK thing, Jacob. Fortunately for me, that's entirely irrelevant.
Is it? Is it really? What would happen if Osama Bin Laden got muddled up and attacked the UK thinking it was the US. I believe the word is 'O-M-G'...Just something to think about.

:
Well, Jacob, if this is just one side of you, why don't you show me a nicer, more pleasant side.
I would but i'd prefare not to. I like to be at conflict with somebody. It makes the Forums more interesting. Like at school i had a proper nemesis...he was rich and popular...were i was quite less popular than him cos i dont have so much money. But we gave each other some fun times...me saying that he was txting me dirty msgs...him saying i was bitching about my friends...me being funny...i gave most of the jabs.
Also i hardly ever show my pleasant side on the forums, i have told someone there were pretty...but thats about it.

:
I don't like this side of you one bit.
And...?

:
And a trail of pus doesn't really follow ugly people.
*Laughs mockingly* Of course it doesn't...And Birds dont have feathers *Laughs some more and dabs tear from eye* You crack me up you little scamp.

:
That's just another sign that you're being immature.
Or that im more observant than you...

:
You have given me sarcastic answer one after another but you still haven't said anything of any real substance.
I believe i have. God put ugly people on this earth for us to hunt and eat. But thanks to some humanity activists stating 'Everyone should have equal rights' that plan has gone right out the window...*Tuts*

:
How is you "plan" going to make the world a better place?
(1) - Makes space.
(2) - Takes crime down.
(3) - Helps the Famine ridden countries.
(4) - Makes walking down the street an un-hazordous journey.
(5) - Makes 'Talent-shopping' fun.
(6) - Makes 'The judge' game fun and safe.
(7) - Helps the population have sex more and not regret it.
(8) - Stops people fearing for their lives.
(9) - Gives the under-achievers, who care, some confidence.
(10) - Brings down the rape rate.
(11) - Brings down the paedophilia rate.
(12) - Brings down the over 20 virgin rate.
(13) - Makes the economy richer.
(14) - Makes people happier.
(15) - Jobs are available more.
(16) - Children are prettier.
(17) - Children are not ashamed of their parents.
(18) - Children are happier.
(19) - Divorce rates will fall dramaticly.
(20) - Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are dead...

There...20 reasons. Decent reasons. If you want explanations say so in your next post (That goes to everyone)

:
Or is this just about making the world a better place for you?
That too

:
You know, there are very important people who are not particularly attractive you know.
Yes. But they have money to bribe me with...

:
I agree with you to a point that people who don't take care of themselves are offensive,
Yes. They are. I have been blinded by an 'offensive' looking person...ask why/how if you want to know.

:
but there are people who are physically attractive that are quite a lot more offensive in other ways.
True. That is why their Sperm/Eggs should be taken and stored before they are seperated/killed from society...

:
And you're right, Jacob, I don't agree with homosexuality
I dont know why i quoted this. But your saying im right...so...HA...your wrong.

:
(which is a very tired topic, to say the least)
I have to agree...

:
but I've also said numerous times that I have gay friends and I respect them, so why don't you put that to rest, for all of our sakes?
I was merely pointing out that you dont tell people about your beliefs if they dont ask. So why should i do that?

09-12-2002, 09:47 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

You do realise that I don't read those long posts?

09-12-2002, 11:37 PM
Intern_485
Fuzzle

Intern_485  (10)
Post Sigh

Okay, so you just act like a jerk to keep the forums "interesting." I'm growing very weary of seeing your disgusting and filthy comments on this forum. They don't help anyone and it's obvious to any intelligent human being that killing ugly people will not accomplish any of the things that you listed above. Maybe someday you'll realize what a bitter and downright vile person you've become. Until then, you can have a nice, long ride on my ignore list. Goodbye, Jacob.

Thanks for the memories

09-13-2002, 06:51 AM
Oddness
Thudslug

: 179
Oddness  (11)

I honestly couldn't care less what people look like. It is nice to be able to look at attractive people, but then again, your perception of people's physical appearance can change as you get to know them. I know several people who I used to think were good looking until I discovered what their personalities were like, and vice versa.

Besides, you can't go around dictating to people - "You're ugly, therefore you're not allowed to have children." It's plain cruel, if nothing else!

(Okay, I admit I'm rather tempted to say I would like all stupid people to be castrated, but... :P )
09-13-2002, 01:22 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

And now that he's blocked me i feel i have to laugh at his utter stupidity for taking me seriously. O-M-G...All i have to say is 'O-M-G'. Its scary, you post a topic to be took slightly seriously but then you have people like Intern stating such things as that and going OTT. Ahhh, there's another category to be culled...OTT people...

Oddness, if we dont stop the breeding now then soon enough Ugly people will be everywhere. Do you want that? As one pretty person to another do you want to look around at our...ahem...your wedding and see ugly people. I dont.

Also im not bitter or vile. Your bitter and im screwed up. Period.

Anymore arguments wanna be thrown this way...Hm?

09-13-2002, 02:37 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

I know Jacob. Its hard to realize there would be no more ugly people for you to degrate. The breed would die, think about it. Prettier people then you would freely roam the streets, jeering at the person who gave them no more reason for vanity.

Plus babies from ugly people can be pretty, you know. Just look at me
09-13-2002, 04:36 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Thats true. We will have to have Ugly, poor, geeky, townie-esque people stood on pedistals to make my people and others like me feel superior. Otherwise we may turn against each other...In which case people who haven't got Brown hair and eyes would have to be culled...Yes...HAHAHA...We can kill them in inventive ways aswell...like...Harpooning!! *Brings out Harpoon gun*

Also, Ugly people could be skinned for their fat and thus help stop Whaling...

09-13-2002, 07:53 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Damn... you're flippin' evil.
09-13-2002, 09:58 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Flippin' ....Heheheh...

Just imagine, a jeep equipped with a Harpoon gun. A tonne of Fat people running down the street (As its the anual 'O-Hunt' for the GUPT school board) and the guy controlling the gun picking off the fatest, sweatiest peeps!! The ones who survive get slim and re-intergrated into the nice society. With a chip in their head. And when they eat a certain amount and get to a certain weight, the chip goes off and alerts all the 'O-Hunters' to his/her location were they go and hunt the Manatee...Ooooohhh...wow!!

Anybody see that film with Jean Claude Van Damme were they hunt the homeless...That could be another thing we could do...

09-13-2002, 10:34 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

An easier way is just to get people doing water arobics. I don't know if they do these satanic worshiping, pool hogging rituals where you live, but by golly it'd be a piece of cake.

Over 30 people over 200 pounds, all gathered taking up the pool. Think of the immense profits you could make if human blubber was sold. My dad and I call it the "Whale Club". The reason why its so funny, is not because the're fat, but because they take up the pool for an hour without actualy doing anything!