Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

01-22-2004, 05:26 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
You posted a thread that sadi the next person who posted after you was a great big lame ass stinking shitbag in gigantic letters. Right afterwards Hobo posted "Pardon me. Did you say something?" It was a clever burn on you. Let me explain it to you, because not only are you arrogant, you are feeble-minded: Hobo said, in not so many words, that you are a great big lame ass stinking shitbag. And I tend to agree with him.
Not intentional, sorry Statikk, I was just pratting about....
01-22-2004, 10:14 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

All right, Death is, on the whole, a damn nice guy with the patience of a saint. Sorry for the flames, man, I'll truce if you will. Oh, and most of your posts are 5 star to boot.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

01-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

:
You posted a thread that sadi the next person who posted after you was a great big lame ass stinking shitbag in gigantic letters. Right afterwards Hobo posted "Pardon me. Did you say something?" It was a clever burn on you. Let me explain it to you, because not only are you arrogant, you are feeble-minded: Hobo said, in not so many words, that you are a great big lame ass stinking shitbag. And I tend to agree with him.
I think, actually, Hobo was just having a little joke. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, as we had decided to shake hands and make up over our argument.

If there is anything that hobo has ever taught me, it's that he has more balls than I do. So I'm going to put into practice the action that made him a better man than me. I'm going to swallow my pride ask you to call it a truce. **** this argument, we're more mature than this. It doesn't matter where this goes, neither of us will give in to defeat, we are clearly both too opinionated for that.

I'll accept your point of view, if you accept mine. We can drop this argument straight away. What do you say?
01-23-2004, 05:38 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Hell yeah. I got no beef with you and I don't want to have one with you.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

01-23-2004, 07:30 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Hell yeah. I got no beef with you and I don't want to have one with you.
A straight "Truce" would've sufficed. But I suppose that'll have to do.

This case is closed.
01-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
All right, Death is, on the whole, a damn nice guy with the patience of a saint. Sorry for the flames, man, I'll truce if you will. Oh, and most of your posts are 5 star to boot.
WTF? How did this truce get here, before my truce, without me noticing it or getting a notification email? (Excuse the double post) Forget my previous post then. Hehe, wow kinda mysterious.

Truce it is.