Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

11-21-2004, 09:39 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)

"So should we head back to the Mudokon temples and caves, hey they got food there" Bubba replied. He looked down at the little Paramite who was still with him and appeared to be almost complaining about the whole situtation
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

11-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Lint:Thank you so much muds for rescuing me. Well I'm going to eat my meech, If I can find it.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

11-21-2004, 09:44 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"Hey what am I suppose to do with this little Paramite here"
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

11-21-2004, 09:44 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

: Jun 2004
: mudomo vaults
: 436
Smell  (10)

"You have a meech?" "How can a gabbit catch a meech?" "I had a meech, but it dissapeared." *sighs*

11-21-2004, 09:50 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"hello, what about the little Paramite, and can't we just go to the Mudokon temples and eat there." Bubba replied again

11-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"yeah, let's all got to the temples, we can take the gabbit and the paramite. Let's go quick because I'm starving after my meech vanished."

11-21-2004, 10:06 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: Meech Vanish? Well I think I know where ther'res a dead meech. Ok, to the temple.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "

11-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

ooc : I'm back . Just playin' Burnout 3 .

Slig : Kleo go get the gabbit will ya?

Kleo : Fine , Fine

Kleo searched the animal area . Not a gabbit in sight.

Slig : Where is it ?

Kleo : Gone

Slig : GONE? Thats the only good food we have ! Those damn other animals are starving and dying ! You were supposed to guard . Slacking ?

Kleo : No I just...

Slig : Wait till the gluk heres about this . Youre gonna get exiled ..

Kleo : Yeah right! *Impales slig*

All the other sligs looked at the scene .

Random Slig : Traitor ! Kill him !

Kleo ran got out of the village . Looked like he was on his own now ... And now he decided to make use of possession if he wanted to survive ....
11-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

So the four all headed off to the Mudokon temples. About half way there though we all heard the voice of Vykkers

11-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Entering through threes with no leafs, and a dozen of logs ans sticks zone. The sun seems to shine yellow. Flat land.

Lint: So is Temple were you live in Bubba?

*Hears Vykkers*

11-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

The vykkers giggled and ran . Out of the bushes a huge stitched up creature with bones and flesh all over arose . It had a meeches head , Glukkon's arms . Scrabs legs , and a sligs body . But vykkers did'nt take time to prepare anything . The creature took a few hits from the 4 and fell to pieces . Then 2 vykkers came out raging with sharp , scrab bones and tried to slice up everyone . The vykkers were too strong . The 4 were forced into the temple . Nothing nearby could hurt a vykker . Well except another vykker . Which is why Kleo would be helpful...
11-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"Shh you hear that...sounds like those windbag Vykkers"

11-21-2004, 10:37 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

All 4 of us hid behind whatever we could find, Jeff bubba and Lint didn't take long for us to notice that the Vykkers where talking to several Glukkons

11-21-2004, 10:40 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: I'll hide in that little pond, sice I can breath underwater.

*hides*

11-21-2004, 10:41 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Tne came the attack as Cyber Slig put it above

Last edited by Odd Trusting; 11-21-2004 at 10:45 AM..
11-21-2004, 10:47 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"Well at least we made it to the temple" Bubba said to the 3 and the stared at the Paramite who had even done his part in the attack.

11-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: It nice

*stares at the temple*

11-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"Who's hungry?!"

11-21-2004, 11:09 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: I'm hungry, what you got to eat?

11-22-2004, 06:27 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"I'm hungry too, what's on the menu?" *pats stomach*

11-22-2004, 11:17 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"We got Spirital soup, but I would eat it it tastes like feet but I here that the chief here makes a great Spooce stew and Meech Monsuer. Hey, why do we have a cheif at a temple anyway, I mean at a temple...oh well I ain't complaining lets go!"

11-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"Meech monsuer"
*Rumble grumble*

11-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: I think I'll go with the Meech Monsuer.

*Look's through the the window and see's it's getting darker*

Lint is walking and going into a door. He than comes out of the door ans see's this lift. He then grabs hold of the two ropes and pulls himself down, and gets off. He then takes steps forward and see's a Stroy Stone, he puts paw in. It says: "To go across the dusty platform, surronded by flesh eaters, . Hold down the ring on the top platform, and will hide from the eaters."

*Takes paw off*

Lint goe's across the platform, when all of a sudden he turns to see's the meeches looking at him. The Meeches run torward Lint, whilst Lint bounces for his life with no way out. Untill he pulls the ring tied to a rope down, falls throught the trap door.

*lands on his head*

Lint: whaa.. the...

His foot presses on a button,and a spirtial light shines. It shows a holagram, of a Mud.

Holagramic Mud: Your are in the Meechdomo temple. If you wish to pass, please sing the password.

Lint:Password.. uhhhh...

*whisles*

Holagramic Mud: OK.

The Holagramic Mud dissapears, and a well is opened.

*Lint jumps in well*

Lint travels through the well and ends up outside the temple

*comes out of well*

lint: Why am I here?

*runs torward the temple and back inside*

Lint: Bubba?

Last edited by Oddish; 11-22-2004 at 11:39 AM..
11-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

Kleo needed shelter ... Desperately . At night was the intern's hunting hour and the vykkers came out with nets . He found a temple and knocked on the door . A mud came .

Mud : Your kind is not welcome here . At that moment Kleo just thought ''Sligs are hated by all '' . If he wanted rations and provisions he would need other people to do it for him . He found and unsuspecting mud , Clasped his hands together and made use of possession ... e was going to take things from the temple to survive . The possessed mud knocked on the door and had blue , glowing eyes which all could clearly see ....
11-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Meanwhile...."Hey where did Lint go I thought he was right here"
*hears the sound of the well*
"Lint what happened"

11-23-2004, 06:33 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"Lint, where did you go?"
*snacks on meech*
"I saved you some meech.....well........some."

11-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: Well, it's a long story, be here it goe's......... *10 mins later* ... and that's my increble adventure, and yes, it was a halogram.

*Looks at chunks of meech meat*

Lint: Don't mind if I do..

*eats madly*

Moon shines....

Lint: You know they should call this Meech Munchies, yeah like in a thoasand years time :P

11-23-2004, 10:36 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"some imagination."

*helps himself to more*

*burps*

"Woohoo, I compliment the chef"

11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: Well thanks for resQing me you guys, but I better be going back to the sea.Hopely that Searex is gone by now.

*Looks up*

Lint: Hey, do know a way I could get back to sea? I don't even how far we are?

11-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"The sea, isn't that the wet place with all the monsters? Is it safe outside know? Why does this Paramite keep following me? Why does a temple have a chief? All questions that have no answers."