Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-26-2009, 10:13 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

As Nimol was about to draw his weapon, he heard Hydra telling him about Scrabs. He raised an eyebrow, putting his pistol back in it's holster. "You have a point there, thanks". He smiled, but quickly turned his head in the other direction. He wasn't used to all this friendly chatter stuff. Well, he'd have plenty of time to learn about that sort of thing. He'd probably have a better respect for nature after staying here for a while.

He looked to see the Scrab walking around in the distance, making a few noises before walking off into the distance. He sighed and turned back to Hydra. She was obviously going off to do "better things". Oh well, you can't rush making friends, it's like building a castle... one stone at a time.

"Okay Hydra, I'll see you later. Tell Wapi I'll be back before sunset". He gave her a cheeky grin and then looked at the map again. The factory should be close by, he thought to himself. He lookd up to see Hydra wink and disappear in a puff of purple smoke. "Where does she get that stuff anyway?". He'd have to buy some from her one of these days... it would make a good decoy.

He looked around and then started making his way to the abandoned factory. It would probably be deserted, but he'd better check his weapons anyway... just in case something were to jump out at him. He walked off into the distance, hoping to find it sometime soon.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

04-29-2009, 08:14 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Typo picked up the barrel slowly, making sure not to spill any of it. 'Nearly there now...' He thought. At long last, the barrel was outside his hut. Panting slightly, he wondered where Nimol could have got to. 'Probrably out by the old factory looking for those pants. Might be a good idea to have a pair. Wouldn't be so hard to do all the physical stuff.' He thought. Maybe Nimol's place was finished being restored. 'Probrably is, considering how long it took to get this thing back down.'

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

04-30-2009, 05:12 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Nearly there, Nimol thought to himself. He tripped on a jagged rock which was hidden amongst some grass. "Darn", he picked himself up and continued walking. He spotted the Scrab in the distance, it was chasing a Paramite. He chuckled and then realised that he had reached his destination. It was a very large grey factory building, the roof had half-collapsed, the inside was littered with rubble and wreckage.

"Oh well, might as well start somewhere". He walked to the front entrance, but discovered that it was blocked with some rubble. He walked around to the side to find a new entrance. He hoped there wouldn't be any security bots still active.

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-02-2009, 07:24 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Dec 2008
: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

Hey back from my long disapearance from the forums. I went on a "SPIRITUAL JOURNEY" so to speak.

Name: Jurgo
Species: Outlaw
Appearance: Very short in stature, One of Jurgo's eyes has a eyepatch over it, and has many scars all over his body. He wears a faded green jacket, and has one black boot, the other foot has no shoe on it.
Personality: He's very rugged and grumpy, for such a small person, but has a somewhat soft center if you can pry it out of him. He respects people inteligent people, and is very loyal to his friends.
Equipment: Short axe and pistol.
History: Jurgo is a outcast outlaw, a loner if you will, and has been so for 10 years. He has made a good friend along the way, Flurgel, and they have been comrades eversense.

Name: Flurgel
Species: Mudokon
Appearance: Medium Heighth and somewhat chubby, wide-eyed mudokon. He has a mohawk and one of his fingers on his left hand is cut off. He wears a ragged assembly of cloth and scrap metal on his body, which serves as armor.
Personality: A somewhat jolly person, he is very friendly, or atleast on the outside. He can be very mean and agressive if need be, although his size (he's considered "Fat") he is very agile. He somehow was able to subdue Jurgo into becoming his friend.
Equipment: Long Spear, short bow
History: He used to be part of a small group of mudokon travelers on a adventure to find a lost colony of ancient mudokon's that aparently knew how to live forever. Slowly his friends died away, until he met Jurgo, who now follows him everywhere he goes.

If I'm allowed to join, two ideas of how i can join: A. Wandering and walks into the village, or B. They are hiding out in the abandoned factory that Alexfilli is going to. Either one works. Hope i get in!

Last edited by stonetooth; 05-04-2009 at 04:09 PM..
05-03-2009, 03:09 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: It's up to Chronicler, but it sounds like a good idea to me.

IC: As Nimol was walking around the factory, he could hear the monotonous hum of the machinery. Some of the machinery was still active, but badly maintained. The meat saws were grinding at a much slower pace than normal. There appeared to be empty Slog hut doors which were opening and closing seemingly at random.

Nimol walked towards the main section of the factory. He had to be careful since some of the floor was giving away under him at this point. Suddenly he heard voices from nearby, he approached a hallway. He saw two people standing next to a fire. The Outlaw was fixing his weapon, the Mudokon was holding his hands over the fire to keep warm.

Nimol raised his hand, "Hi there! I'm Nimol. Did you happen to see any Big Bro Pants or other Slig Pants anywhere? I'm trying to find some for my friends in the village". He was hoping the Outlaw would be of the friendly type.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 05-03-2009 at 05:00 AM..
05-03-2009, 05:43 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Jurgo looked over at the seamingly nice slig, and said, "We used most of 'em for scrap metal...Not sure if there's any left...But you might as well just-" Jurgo was about to say something very rude whenever Flurgel said,"Jurgo, be nice to our guest." Flurgel smiled at nimol and said, "Excuse me for my friend's attitude, he gets very grumpy sometimes..."

His face was blank for awhile, until it light up, as if he just remembered something very important. "Oh yes, slig pants..There may be some in the armory, but then again, I think that there are still some active security bots. But, they shouldn't be too hard to bypass...Me and my friend," he paused, "would be glad to take you there."
05-03-2009, 05:52 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Nimol smiled, "The armory eh? Okay, I'll try and find it", Nimol started walking off, but then looked back. "You'd better wait here, I know a bit about these security things. The more people there are in the room, the harder it is to avoid being detected".

He noticed there was a map lying on the floor, which is probably what these newcomers used to find this factory. He took out a small black marker pen and put an X on the map. "This is where my new home is, I'm sure our chief will let you stay if you ask nicely enough".

Nimol stood up, "Thanks for your time, hope I haven't been too much of a bother. I'll come back and let you know how I get on with the security bots". With that, Nimol turned around and headed for the exit. Getting past security would be tough, but not something he wasn't used to. He pulled out his pistols and twirled them, he was getting excited.

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-03-2009, 09:39 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

OOC: welcome stonetooth.
IC:Khain walked over by a hill and took a moment to gather his thoughts, after that he decided to lay down on the hill to see if the Scrab would come back. After he was settled he took off his helmet, then pulled out the cig (given to him by Nimol) and gave it a lit. Before he could get out a puff he started coughing, for moment it stopped then it began again. But then the Scrab came into view of his scope, in response Khain aimed and fired.The Scrab dropped dead. Khain stood up and took one big puff from the cig, he then stomped it into the ground and reattached his helmet and walked over to the dead Scrab.He began pulling it to the village, on they way he began coughing again, this time he coughed up blood.
==========================================================
Agronack walked over to the door way and began dragging in the barrel. He stuck hit by the table with is strange contraption he was putting together, after that he walked over the shelf and pulled out a small box. He opened it and pulled out a small pipe that was crafted out of wood, he walked over to the chief and held out the box offering the second pipe that was inside the box.
05-03-2009, 11:01 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Jurgo sighed and said, "Flurgel, I think we should go stop him from getting what is left of OUR supplies in the armory..." he finished.
"But it isn't ours to keep. Besides, he's a slig, and I wouldn't be suprised if he used to be a security guard of this factory. But, if there is a village where the slig said there was one, we best head that way. Would be better if we could at last live amongst others." he said to Jurgo, who gave a slight nod to the statement.

With that, Flurgel picked up the bags they carried with them, which housed scrap metals, rations, and some other items of value. Amongst him and Jurgo, they carried five bags, and once they were all ready they headed into the direction of the village.

"Y'know, i've always wanted to open a shop..." Flurgel said silently to him.
"Why? I'd rather be out hunting and fighting...." Jurgo said, but Flurgel shook his head. " Well think about it. We could make money, WITHOUT having to hurt anyone." He replied, and Jurgo stayed quiet.

Now, the village that the slig had told them about could be seen, and they quickened the pace, lugging the bags as they went.
05-03-2009, 01:38 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Nimol walked a few minutes to the armory. Like the Outlaw said, the place is guarded by security bots. Some orb-zappers and a greeter. He holds his pistol in his right hand, aiming towards the greeter. He shoots towards the top of the greeter, knocking out the navigational system.

The security orbs scanned the area, oblivious to what had happened. Nimol aimed with his two pistols, shooting the security orbs. They fell to the ground with a loud clunk. He was about to move when he noticed a weight sensor on the floor. He sidestepped and moved to the other side of the room, carefully avoiding the laser detectors.

Nimol enters the armory cautiously, checking for any signs of life. It seems like the Outlaw had been here, and ransacked the place. There were still some Slig pants though. Nimol picked up a pair of Big Bro pants. He put them on. He figured that if he wore the Big Bro pants, he could use the extra weight and support to carry the other pairs and supplies back. He grabbed a spare backpack and loaded it with a pair of Slig pants. He then placed some supply bags on his shoulders.

He made his way past the armory back to where the Outlaw and the Mudokon were, but they had gone. "Oh well, no time to hang about". He walked out of the factory, making sure to check for any possible ambush points. It would be a while before he could get back to the village. He'd probably make it into his hut with the supplies, before approaching Wapi. It would take him longer because of the added weight. "I wonder how Khain and Typo are getting on?".

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Typo was getting a little bored. He'd never really gone anywhere because he had to crawl everywhere he wanted to go. Sure it was ok for short trips, but if you had to go much further, you'd need to take a couple of breaks. Maybe Nimol would have one of those fancy little mechanical pants when he came back. 'Wishful thinking. Prorbrably none of them left.' Thought Typo. Suddenly, off in the distance, something caught Typo's attention. Two small specks which could just barely be made out as an outlaw and a mudokon. 'Who could they be...' Wondered Typo. 'They're coming from the direction of the factory... That's where Nimol went...' They were also dragging something behind them. 'This could be a little nasty... I'd better tell Wapi.' Thought Typo. He rarely approached Wapi, and even when he did, he tried to keep it breif.

Crawling off, he saw Wapi was over by Agronack. 'Bet he's up to something again.' But there wasn't time for that. "Cheif! This outlaw and a mudokon are coming this way. Thought you ought to know." Finished Typo before shying away again. He scurried off to his small home. 'No place like home.' Thought Typo.
OOC: Sorry for slight absence, and welcome back Stonetooth.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

05-04-2009, 01:44 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC Ty oddey, I was eager to begin posting again, but had to refrain from typing a new post right after fili's and also refrain from doing it at class. lol.

IC

As their trek was almost over, Jurgo and Flurgel could see the village, more clearer now.
Individual huts, one that looked better than the others, and the lake that ran near it.
Jurgo looked over to Flurgel and said, "You think they will welcome us with well, these..?" he said, nudging to his axe and pistol and to Flurgel's spear.
"I'm sure they can tell we mean no harm...We aren't a intimidating pair, now are we?" he said heartily to him.
"Well, surely we can talk to the cheif about the store YOU want to open up once we get there then, eh?"
"Yup, sounds like a plan, ma' man..."
Jurgo grunted. He hated it whenever Flurgel rhymed. Not even if it was on purpose, like now. It was just not very funny to him, or whatever Flurgel thought it was. He would rather be out raiding some clakker towns and the like, not held up here....Well, one way or another, he was "friends" with Flurgel, and wouldn't want to ruin that relationship...yet, atleast.
Trying to rekindle the conversation, he said, "So, Flurg, how much longer you think 'till we get there, eh?"
"Maybe a hour or two. If we quicken the pace." He said with a nudge.
"Alright, alright...But your the one that needs to quicken the pace." He said with a look at Flurgel's belly. It was a bit big..Ok, maybe he was somewhat ride all around. But that flab could be mistaken from afar..And maybe up clouse, if he wore some good armor, or atleast decent, like he was now.
"Well, can't wait to get there and take a nap..."Jurgo said with a sigh, and they continued on.
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

05-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Apologies for my absence.

IC: Phew, Hydra rubbed the running droplets of sweat off her face. She never had to make a long run for her "self-disappearing act" like that. And it was out in the middle of nowhere too! Nimol looked stumped by her performance. IS she good at this, or what? Anyhow, Hydra approached the village, well, now the slig's outta the way ....

---------------------------------------------------

Cheif Wapi gladly took the cig. "Excellent, Agro." The bigbro breathed in a cloud of tasty smoke, exhaling it back out into the air where its aroma lingered like a ghost. Wapi puffed some of his black smoke over Agro's face. No insult, but smote. A way to cleanse the shaman of this "big bad medicine" that haunted the village of Akuafobeea. Then came a little pantless slig ..... who? "Ah yes. Typo. Good to see ya." The small slig gave Wapi a rundown on newcomers, only to speedily zoom out of the hut with no goodbye. "Mudokon .... and OUTLAW! Agro, if there's an outlaw in our village, we better be careful now." Wapi quickly pulled out his large wooden club, ready to bash Outlaw brains if anything bad happens. "Hey! Who are ya!" Wapi called out as he made a furious approach to the two newcomers.
05-04-2009, 04:08 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Seeing the big, pantsless bigbro slig carrying a primitive club, Flurgel sighed. Always the same in every village...All because who he traveled with...He may be born into a species, but surely they aren't all bad, and he had proof of that.
"Damn sligs..." Jurgo muttered, but Flurgel ignored him. They rushed up to the big slig, and Flurgel bowed.
"Hello, good sir, I am here with my pleasant friend, Jurgo..And I am Flurgel, it is pleasant to meet you. We ran into a slig, nikol his name was, or something like that...Anyways, he said we could find lodging here, and I was wondering if me and Jurgo could set up a store here?" he hefted up the big bags on his shoulders.
"We brought all the supplies from the factory.." Jurgo nearly spat out.
"Yes, and we would be glad to sell such things to your people. We have slig pants, fish nets, hunting spears.." He said. "So what do you say? surely if there isn't a spair hut we can set one up ourselves, no?"
He waited calmly for a reply.

OOC

Oh i'm going to edit flurgel's profile a bit. He has a bow.
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

05-04-2009, 05:26 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: As chief Wapi left the hut rushing to the newcomers, Agronack followed to see if they are friend or foe. After they “greeted” each other, Agronack made decided to greet them in a more peaceful way. Sure Outlaws have a very bad reputation, but not very many travel alone to an unknown village with a Mudokon. Agronack bowed in respect. “Greetings outsiders, you will have to excuse the chief he is not very trusting of newcomers these days. I am Shaman Agronack.” He looked at the chief. “now Chieftain we don’t need to splatter blood across the ground.” Agronack smiled then looked back at the newbie’s. “Now tell me this before we make our decision, how did you find this place and why we should trust you?” Though Agronack was suspicious, he felt that they could indeed be trusted, but he knew the chief would need the reason more than he did.
===============================================================
Khain, still hacking and gagging, tried to pull the Scrab to the village without passing out. He was so close, yet so far. But he had to keep moving, he was stubborn that way. ‘what is making me cough this bad, I have never even heard of any one hacking up blood, maybe if they’ve been shoot, but not from a mere cough.’
05-04-2009, 07:45 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

"A slig found us in a run-down factory that we were using for shelter...Nimol I think he called 'emself?" Flurkel said.
"Why should you trust us? Well, for one, you don't have to fear about my friend, he is an outcast of his kind.. And can be gentle if need be." he said. " And we figured we could move in here and perhaps open up a shop, sense I have always liked the idea of running my own shop..." he finished.
"Yeah, and we need a place to stay, most importantly." Jurgo added with a grunt, looking up at the old shaman.
"We may bare weapons, but we are here in peace. And as for the bags we carry, they are scraps and items we found in the factory. Slig pants, scrap metal..." he drifted off.
Jurgo, trying to quicken this up so he could get to sleep, "So 'eh, what do you two think? We in or what?" he said impatiently, looking at the two, while Flurgel drifted off even farther into who knows what...
"Oh yes, and...never mind, just what he said. I don't think I have anything else to add to it." He hefted the bag and looked at the shaman, then the cheif, questioningly.

05-05-2009, 02:35 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

It took Nimol a longer time than expected to take all the gear back to his hut. He walked past the main square, where he saw the newcomer Outlaw and his Mudokon friend. He noticed Wapi but wasn't quite ready to talk to him yet. Nimol went into his hut, putting down his supplies.

He lay on the bed for a while, resting his body a bit from the journey. He opened the bag and checked the supplies. He had at least two fully working normal size Slig pants, the Big Bro pants he walked here in, and at enough Slig pants spare parts to repair at least fifty others. Nimol sighed, if it was his choice he would have brought more and some helicopter pants, but he couldn't carry so much alone.

He sat up and equipped his regular Slig pants. He looked outside of the hut, he noticed Chief Wapi was still talking with the outsiders. He started walking to the square, seeing Typo peeking out the gap in his hut. "Hey Typo! Come and see me in a while, I have something for you". He continued walking, carrying a large object in his hands.

He walked right up to Chief Wapi, placed the pants in front of Wapi and gave him the lowest possible bow, showing utter respect and devotion to his new chief. "Great Chief Wapi, I bestow a gift upon you. I have acquired a set of Big Bro slig pants for your personal use". He stood up, looking Chief Wapi in the eyes with determination. "I offer this gift to you as proof of my loyalty and devotion". Nimol was hoping that Wapi would accept this gift, even if he didn't use them. This was Nimol's rite of passage, a very important event for him.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 05-05-2009 at 05:16 AM..
05-05-2009, 04:06 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Typo heard Nimol saying he had something for him. 'Probrably those slig pants.' He thought. Then, without warning, Nimol marched up to Wapi and presented him with some much larger version of slig pants. Trying very hard to supress his laughter, he watched as Nimol uttered the most sincere thing he had every heard. Giggling slightly, he watched in anticipation to see if Wapi would accept it.

:

05-06-2009, 09:19 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

OOC: just to let you all know, i will be leaving for 4 to 5 days with no internet what so ever, and because i am leaving very soon i will not be able to post anything worth reading. Sorry for the such short notice.
05-07-2009, 02:49 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: It's ok if you take some time off, I think a few other people (me included) are busy with exams during this time anyway. Still, it only takes 10-20 mins to find out what everyone is doing and post a quick response

Chronicler, can you post as Wapi soon? Thanks

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Sorry for yet another long period of nothingness from me. As before, I'm getting pretty busy over where I'm at. I'm still a bit busy, so I'll cut out Hydra from this one post.

IC: Wapi sighed. An industrial ex-city slicker (much like Nimol) was one thing. But Outlaws were another. Fiery-headed reptiles with a mind to kill. The Mudokon that was partnered up with the Outlaw seemed okay, but still .... A mudokon, a peaceful-looking one, in business with an Outlaw? Flurgel and Jurgo eh .... Wapi lifted his club over his shoulder and started to rub his slig temples, when he saw Nimol come over, hefting a HUGE piece of machinery. No way. Slig pants? Bigbro-sized too. Wapi's tiny black eyes squinted at this whole dillema. Seems as though Typo was having his own fun snickering. "Bah! Nimol! You're a buffoon fer doin' such a thing!" Wapi scolded the slig. Why show a newcomer any form of gratitude? Even though Wapi actually DID appreciate it. "Nimol! I don't like this gift at all! So I'm going to sneak this thing into my tent, put it somewhere it belongs, and make sure it stays that way." Wapi said this, but he was staring at the Bigbro pants in awe and thankfullness. What a cool thing it was .... He then remembered the other newcomers. "Ahem ..... Outlaw .... Mud .... You two will be under the surveillance of Typo!" Wapi looked over at the snickering pantless slig. "You little runt better git yer ass over there and watchout for Flurgel and Jurgo! Y'hear?" God ..... where's Hydra when ya need her? And why is she here when you DON'T need her?
05-09-2009, 10:47 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC grrr, i was so eager to post...thank god.

IC

"Thank you great chief." Flurgel said with a nod of his head. "Now, if you don't mind, me and my friend here are going to set up a tent for our shop..." he finished, and nudged Jurgo forward.
"Yes, thank you...chief..." Jurgo muttered.

Now Jurgo and Flurgel wandered off, to a far corner of the village.
"Good! Right here looks like a great place to set up the shop..." He said with a smile. "Jurgo, open up those bags and pull out some of that scrap metal and wood...I think I have the furs."
"Right Flurg.." Jurgo said.
"OK, I have a good idea of how to set up the base of it.." he said, scribbling with his nail in the ground. "Ok Jurgo, get the base set up and we will build it up from there."
"Alright, 'doubt it'll take too long.." He said, and started setting up thin parts of wood into a shape, and fashioned them together by tying the bark together with fur.
"Good. The base is set up.....We will build it from the back and forward. I'll set it up, you make the sign, Jurgo."
"'Aw'right."

05-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Typo noticed too late he was being watched by Wapi. Scramming away from the doorway of his hut, he heard Wapi tell him to watch those two guys. 'Me? Make sure they don't arouse trouble? They have weapons, and I don't even have pants! Wapi, you've really got to relax a bit. Asking me to do this,' He thought, 'And where's Hydra gone? She should be doing this, not me!' Typo considered to voice out his arguement, but decided against it. The tone Wapi had adressed him with was one of those "If you know what's good for you, you'll do it.", and Typo, certainly knew what was good for him.

Sighing, he peeked out and nodded, before retreating again. 'He didn't say how close... I'll just watch from here.' It seemed they were serious about the shop, as the mudokon was building what looked vaguely like the base of a store. 'Nearly as good with his hands as Nimol. Wonder if he could tell Wapi was faking. Not even the worst gift would be responded to like that. He really overdid it. Nimol too.' He thought as he giggled silently.

:

05-09-2009, 11:40 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Nimol jumped back when he was called a buffoon. Wapi didn't seem angry with him though. Something about the way Wapi talked about the Big Bro pants didn't quite add up and Nimol could see a slight glint in Wapi's eye, as if he secretly did like them. Nimol read between the lines, "Thank you Chief Wapi, I shall place these Big Bro pants in your hut where you are welcome to do with them what you wish". Nimol bowed once more.

Nimol looked over to Jurgo... "Shop, eh?", Nimol was thinking of setting up a little repair shop for the fixing of Slig pants. It seems like he would have a fair few customers, he could use a bit of moolah. "Hasn't anyone seen Hydra? I thought she would have gone back to the village by now... Hope that she's alright". Nimol must like Hydra, if he had started to worry about her.

Nimol heard Wapi tell Typo to watch the newcomers. Why does Typo get to have all the fun of watching the new visitors anyway? Besides, how is he supposed to follow them with no pants?! Typo seemed to have a mini-protest. As Jurgo walked away, Nimol took a last look at Wapi. That great face showed both pride and strength. He winked and left behind another of the leafy cigs that he had given him before for him.

Nimol walked back to Typo, dropping off Wapi's Big Bro pants on the way. "Well, you heard Chief Wapi. I guess you'll need some pants if you're going to be doing some spying...", Nimol leaned closer and whispered to Typo, "Does he get you to spy on people a lot?". Nimol shrugged, "Come and decide which Slig pants you want to take home with you".

Nimol walked to his hut, taking out one relatively new pair of Slig pants. He took out a flat piece of wood, "Hmmm, this would be good for a sign". He took out a black marker pen and wrote, "Nimol's Supply Store". Nimol smiled, "Perfect". He put the sign outside his hut, nailing it in with a hammer. Nimol looked out of the window to see Khain dragging a Scrab body behind him, he was coughing quite a lot. "That's not a smoker's cough, hope he's alright". He'll have to check up on him later.

He picked up a screwdriver and began twirling it around in his fingers. He was going to do a more in-depth check of the supplies he brought from the factory. Perhaps he can make some modifications to his pants? He took his Slig pants off and then looked around for expansion ports and the like.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 05-09-2009 at 12:03 PM..
05-10-2009, 06:36 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

"Now, just get that wood and...." Flurgel started as he and Jurgo started putting up bigger sections of the wood and fur on the hut, "there we go..Perfect." They had finish setting up the outer appearance of the store, but they still needed to do the inside.

With a groan, Jurgo nailed a big animal fur over the entrance way, tall enough for a mudokon, he thought. " 'Ey flurgel, get out one or two boxes." Flurgel tossed him two empty boxes, which he used to put the metals and weapons and other goods on.

After the main room, where the store was at, there was another door, covered by a fur, that led to their sleeping rooms. Two rough fur-covered beds, and a little light. Good enough.

"Ok, this good 'nuff?" Jurgo said to Flurgel.
"Ok, looks good. He said, and shoved a big post of wood in the ground.
"Hand me a big, square piece of wood." Jurgo handed it to him, and with his fingers dipped in mud, Flurgel wrote on the sign, "Goods & Galore".
There we go, this is going to be perfect, Flurgel thought.
Gah, can't wait to get out of this hell hole, and finally do what I NEED to do...But, I regret having to do it to Flurgel...Well, just sucks for him, he thought.

05-10-2009, 07:59 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Nimol found a variety of things in the supply bag. He pulled out a portable BBQ spit, a small solar powered device which acts as a power cooker. He took a piece of Scrab meat and put it onto the spit. It simmered for a while and then suddenly gave a blast of heat and burnt the Scrab meat to a crisp. "Hmmm, could use a bit of work".

Nimol took out his screwdriver and started tinkering with it. "This is going to take a while". He would have to look through the supplies later, he was losing track of time fairly quickly.

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Typo looked away from the two busy builders to see Nimo. "Nah, most of the time it's Hydra. She's the one with the tricks and speed. Not me." Said Typo, "And yes, that might be useful." He followed Nimol back to his home, and saw there that there were two slig pants and a bunch of nuts, bolts and other bits and bobs. climbing into the nearest pair, he tested how it worked. It seemed more natural than crawling. "I think I'll make good use of these. I owe you one Nimol." He said as he walked outside. All of a sudden, his own hut seemed a tad smaller. 'I can just get out of these when I'm inside. Then it'll be the right size.' He thought as he noticed Khain off in the distance coughing. 'Sounds a little bigger than your average cough... I'll have to get Agronack to check on him.' He thought as he looked at the sinking sun. 'Must nearly be dinnertime.' Thought Typo, as his stomach rumbled slightly.

:

05-10-2009, 10:57 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: You wrote "Nimo" instead of "Nimol"

IC: Nimol watched as Typo climbed into his pants. "Use the black button to lock the tail mechanism, the red button is the release. You'd better take some steps first". Nimol watched Typo moving around a little bit, "No problem Typo, we're friends now". Nimol held out his hand and shook Typo's, he watched Typo walk out of the door to his hut.

He saw Typo rub his stomach and groan. "You hungry? I got one of those fancy food cookers, I think I've got it working. Scrab meat alright?". Nimol placed a large Scrab steak on the spit, this time it was cooked perfectly. He cut some chunks of the meat off and began eating. "Mmmm, this is good". He left a piece for Typo to take.

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-11-2009, 05:59 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

Short post today, sorry. Bout to go to sleep.

IC

Flurgel sniffed the air, and a glorious smell led him into the direction of the slig Nimol's hut. "Hey there, whacha cookin? Sure smells tasty, but that's besides the point...I was wondering, you got those pants from the factory, am I right?" He said, trying to start up a conversation....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jurgo grunted. He already hated the village. Hated it, hated it, HATED IT! Well, it wouldn't be long, he reminded himself, until he got the power he RIGHTFULLY deserved. He would soon be a outlaw overlord, ruling over dozens, heck, maybe even hundreds, of gangs. But, that would all come soon, once Flurgel finished making the weapon that Jurgo insited he was using as protection, all though Flurgel thought it was too high tech to be used for protection, he agreed. He felt a bit sorry for using Flurgel, but then again, he was destined for this, and no lone mudokon, or even a entire village, would stand in his way. He would kill them all, if he had to, and use the weapon to defeat many more outlaw bosses or make them submit to him..
But until then, he was just a simple "shop owner", and he leaned back in a crudely fashioned rocking chair and shined his pistol, his axe leaning up against the wall.

OOC don't forget to check out my story. I added chapter 2 to it, and read chapter 1 if you haven't read that yet. Woot!

05-12-2009, 01:28 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Nimol looked up at the outlaw mud, "It's Scrab meat". He looked at the supply bag, "Yeah, I got it all from the factory, took my an age to drag it all back here!". He chuckled to himself and then bit off another piece of the Scrab meat. Nimol leaned back and sighed, "This isn't a bad way to live a life".

Nimol started twirling his pistols lazily, he kept this going for a while but then got bored and put them down again. He put the rest of the Scrab meat on a plate and let it cool for a while. He yawned and then sat down on his bed. He would take a small nap, that would give him some energy.

[B]
floofyderg.live