Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-13-2005, 03:12 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

nibb: you're both ingoring me! i'm aslo talking to you! anni and stivik! rember! hello!
look, we should get lost, i don't like the look of that scrab. i agree with anni, i want to stay here longer. stivik, the only way we're going to get back home is to get through a portal, unless you want to walk back. and the only portals are with those "savages" we need to head into the village, find the birds, anni and i will chant, then we'll jump through. the chipunks can run free as mych as i care!

dan: we heard that you know.

ooc: t-nex, splat, i have asked you politly, you said nibb could be with you, so please don't enore him, or he'll get mad again. sorry, i'll make nibb incer if you want.

*edit* the paragraphs are spaced!

Last edited by mudling; 06-13-2005 at 11:54 PM..
06-13-2005, 05:25 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

sry, ur posts are a bit crampt together, it's hard to make out what you're saying. space out what your saying. Leave gaps between different characters speech and action.

Like so! Also put "speech marks" when your character speaks! Otherwise we can't tell it from action.

Stivik: "What scrab? The scrab is dead, thanks to Anni and her pets. And telling the guards you're trying to escape won't get you anywhere idiot."

Stivik pulls out his second grenade.

"I think it's about time someone closed those gates."

He switches his radio back on and speaks to Nick. "Hey, Nick. Can you close the stockyard gates from inside the building? Cause if not I'll have to try a more... physical way."

Last edited by Splat; 06-13-2005 at 05:29 AM..
06-13-2005, 08:06 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Look you don't get it, Stivik. I've spied on alot of vonversations between Industrialists, and i can tell by the desription that, that building over there is Monsaic Line. All Mudokon saved by this Abe-guy, is transported over there. SO why would they attact them? And what is it about Math, he just loves Nick, nothing else." Anni said and rolled her eyes.

"Um, lets just go Anni..." Somi finally said, as she began crawling down.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

06-13-2005, 10:54 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)
Beg for help...

OOC: be prepared for another hour of writing.
--IC--

*Floyd flew out of the well with Boogie landing on his torso next to him*
*Floyd coughs a long time while inhaling deeply sometimes to get enough air*

Floyd: "Wow, my eyes burn like hell. But hey, before that damn toxic shitty boiler steam makes this floor uninhabitable to kill me and this guy…" got cut off by himself again "Who is he anyway? "

*Almost rubs his eyes out *

Floyd: "Auw, that hurts even more than before. Anyway let's see if this dude has some kind of name tag."

*Floyd gets closer towards Boogie's screechy breathing body*
*Boogie coughs loudly*

Floyd's thoughts: "Wow, I did rescue him. Maybe I can claim some higher ranking job, like boiler testing. HOLY SHIT! I'm never going to do that. But I still saved someone's gut, that's true."
Floyd: "Well, let's hope Scruben warned some others."

*Boogie screamed and tried to get up*

Boogie: "Where am I, where am I?!"

*And he fainted again*
*Floyd was scared as if in hell and didn't notice his eyeballs were still burning. After staring at the fainted body he walked towards Boogie, grabbed his mouth tentacles and dragged him to a lever. Floyd pulled it*

Floyd's thoughts: "Now let's hope this damn slow elevator doesn't get jammed while going down."

*After a minute or so, the elevator came down*
*Floyd pushed Boogie on and took the elevator up. As Floyd came up, he noticed a pair of familiar mudokon toes over the edge. Floyd arrived at the first ledge from the mid-lower levels of RF*

Floyd: "So have you warned anybody else yet?

*Scruben, noticing the Big Bro lying at the feet of Floyd, got scared and tripped backwards*

Scruben: "What is THAT doing there?!"

Floyd: "Relax man, he is alive. He needs to see vykker surgeons to fix his lungs. I don't even know if they exist in this junkyard. They did in the main underground Vykkers Labs."

Scruben: "That's why it's called Vykkers Labs. Dumbass."
Floyd: "So have you warned anybody else yet?"

Scruben: "Yeaah-No, no, cuz I the directory told me there is no mud on this platform. I tried to get up higher, but
I clackered out. You ever noticed that, did you?"

Floyd: "And you call ME a dumbass, YOU ASSWIPE! And no I never noticed that. But did you notice I nearly got killed back there by cause of the gas? This is bad, and dangerous too. Where is that directory? We've got to call help."
Scruben: "Follow me."

*Scruben walked to the right and showed Floyd the directory screen*

Floyd: "Did you call for help or anything?"
Scruben: "No, I just touched it with my hand and then the screen showed me the map of this platform."
Floyd: "Gee, thought you were smarter." "I'll call for help through this thing." Floyd continued.

*Floyd pulled out the little microphone, which had a little red light blinking.*

Scrubby: "Does that mean you can talk trough the intercom now?"
Floyd: "Yes, idiot be quiet. It's on full intercom now, so hush."

Floyd through the intercom: "Err… Hello, this is Floyd speaking from directory no.: 0.0.0.1.6. I've discovered an electrical breakdown in the boiler hallway, yes, I said the entire boiler hallway. They have been shut down, but a fuse must have snapped sometime.
Boiler 1 has a giant leak. It is losing steam, which is deadly in high concentrations. The leak must be caused by a screw which is shot out by electricity. To prevent any casualties, all of the Boiler gas switches need to be closed.
I REPEAT: ALL OF THE BOILER GAS SWITCHES NEED TO BE CLOSED.
And oh, yeah we need medical assistance for an already by steam affected Big Bro slig.
Thank you kindly."

*Intercom shrieks as Floyd closes the microphone.*

Floyd: "Help must arrive soon now."

Last edited by big bro boogie; 06-13-2005 at 10:58 AM..
06-14-2005, 03:15 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Steam isn't toxic. It is hot water. And really not that hot when it comes down too it...

Where's havoc when you need him...

06-14-2005, 04:30 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I think big bro boogie's RPGing style is pretty good, you can see it through and alike.

And I suppose the steam in the boilers is not toxic, what use would that have? And, if I am right, Big Bro Sligs have gas masks, don't they? So I don't think that the steam could do any damage to Boogie except fainting from heat or something. But it's allright, keep up.

------------------------------------------

*RG-49 stops in his run*

RG-49: "Memory overload... All these alerts confuse my system. Recalling last alert... Shut down gas valves. RG-49 on the way."

*runs towards a Boiler Control Room*

------------------------------------------

*Arnie and Otto arrive to the Notice Board Room*

Arnie: "Hello there. You called for me, I suppose."

06-14-2005, 06:06 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

It was raining in the middle of the afternoon. It wasn't rain the you would see in the wild, but it these water droplets were acidic cuase by the air polutoin form the smoky chimplies.

Ade: Now I remember there was ladder here some where...

*looks up*

Ade: Oh there it is.

*Lemon followed*

Lemon: Well done Ade! This could be our ticket out.

*they sneak*

Ade: Lets go.

*climbs*

But all off a suddenone of the bars snappt off causing Ade to slip, and let go*

*falls head first and hits the ground*

Ade thoughts: ... And that's when they came to see me....

Wierdos: Ade you gotta help us! The glukkons are digging up our bones. You gotta come to necrum Ade, quickly!

*Ade woke up*

Lemon: Ade! Are you aright buddy?

*Ade rolled*

Ade: Man... I just had this odd dream. These three spirits wanted me to help them by going to necrum.

Lemon: I think it was just a dream.

Ade: Yeah, your right. Just a dream, it's not true. Hah, glukkons diggin up their bones, they would be dead! Ahaha!

Lemon: Haha!

*lol*

Werdio I: Dam it! Why isn't he coming?

Werdio II: Ahh well, he aint gunna help.... *sign*

Werdio III: Hey guys, there is another mudokon savour, I beleive his name is Abe.

Werdio I: Who?

Werdio III: Abe, here is a wanted poster. He was the one you resuced 99 mudokons and shut down RF.

Werdio I: Oh great, I'm sure he'll help us. But one thing... we need to somehow knock him out.

Werdio II: I know... we get a club and wack him over the head with it!

Werdio I: Err no. We have come up with a less suspisous method.

Werdio III: How about we push him over a cliff? We make look like an aciddent.

Werdio I: Yeah.. but whos gunne push him by "acident"

Werdio II: I'm sure Bigface will do it, and then we'll kid napp him and replace with the a Rasien.

Werdio I: Yeah..

*hands out paw*

Werdio II: Yeah!

*stacks paw on his paw*

Wedio III: Yeah.

*stacks paw on top of all paws*

Werdo IV: Yeah!! Eeheh...

*all three werdio look at Werdio IV in disgust*

Werdio I: Your not welcome to the club!

Werdio IV: But I wanna join.

Werdio III: No

Werdio II: So back off you smuck!

Werdio IV: Aw...

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

06-14-2005, 06:32 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: erhhm...
:
ooc: Steam isn't toxic. It is hot water. And really not that hot when it comes down too it...
If steam comes in very, and i mena VERY high concentrations, as in a blocked hall with shut doors, or a bathroom without... thingies, then it definatly becomes kind of toxic because the oxigen rate gets lower and lower... that's why Boogie passed out

EDIT: SHIT I PRESSED THE SUBMIT BUTTON. lol

and Boogie was shocked by electricity, so his mechanical parts didn't work anymore... (i dunno in how far the gas mask works on itself but...)

But anyway, i'll post some more later. Got's to study. (Damn school)

Last edited by big bro boogie; 06-14-2005 at 06:38 AM..
06-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: LMFAO @ Oddish once again!

Nick: Close the stockyard gate's? Yea, sure I guess.

*Hits a few buttons*

Stockyard Gate's 7 & 8 - Closing...

Nick: Alright, their closing! Don't get caught between them...

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-14-2005, 07:15 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"So the gates are closing, you'd better go before it's too late, Byyeee..." Anni said, and smiled at him.

"Hehe, arnie's gonna love you for losing a Mud in the wild." She then said sarcastically, "Hehe, and who knows, maybe the Mud'll invite some of her friends to Rupture Farms, and take her friends with her. Anyways, i'm just wasting your time, buhbye."

Then she began crawling down easily, and soon she reached the bottom.

============

06-14-2005, 10:19 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

*RG-49 arrives to one of the Boiler Control Rooms, and goes inside*

RG-49: "Let's see... Yes, this must be it."

*grabs a valve, and with great effort, he turns it off*

RG-49: "All boilers are now unactive. Halt in factory machinery. Production efficiency decreasing. The agony... I can't watch."

*goes out of the Control Room*

------------------------------

*Rick finally arrives on the platform and releases the ropes*

Rick: "Phew... I'm glad I've made it..."

*looks at the platform*

Rick: "What did they say about these things when they were placed into business? The ultimate experience of vertical travelling...? Right... Now, back for #7 Slig."

*goes up with the platform*

06-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Splat

ooc: lol, nice one Dripik. I suppose so boogie, breathing in steam isn't really good for ya cus your lunfs get clogged up with water. Anyway,

Stivik: "Don't worry Anni, i don't give a damn whether or not you get out and murdered by savages. It's your little friend that bothers me."

Stivik pulls out his gun and shoots at Somi's legs. Will he hit? That's for T-nex to decide.

06-14-2005, 12:28 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Thanks for liking my style Dripik, so here another hour of writing

--IC--

Scruben: "Hey, my ears! Help, Floyd, my ears, it seems like I became deaf. But I can hear myself…"
Floyd: "Yeah me too. That annoying loud hushing sound seems to fade away, that makes you think your getting deaf, but you're fine."

Floyd continues: "Now I'm soothed again, it seems that someone responded to our message by shutting down the gas supply. So let's hope now someone comes to help us this guy."

Scruben: "Why does it always seem that when you are hoping anything… never mind. I don't think help can reach us soon now, for the boilers are shut down completely, as you told them to do. I guess nobody even noticed that message. And are they even going to fix that errr… what was that again? Oh yeah, the snapped fuse?"

Floyd: "I think so, for the lack of boilerpower will already cost lots of moolah by now.
But I still wonder why the boiler was leaking. As I said, I think it was a screw popped out by the electrical breakdown. But what caused that breakdown? The boilers were shut down… or maybe… Hey!"

*Floyd thought deeply for a moment*

Scruben: "What, tell me!"
Floyd: "If someone was doing something in one of the main power rooms, like the security room, the person might have entered a code. But these security codes are VERY sensitive, for instance: you want to enter the code: '6.6.A.e.N99' but you enter '6.6.A.eN.99' then you have given the wrong execution command.
And because there are SOOO many commands in codes, each 'dot' interception means another command; someone could have entered a code which tells the power-net to bend all power towards the main zulag 1 boiler hall.
The screw pops out, the fuse snaps, everything metal stands under high voltage for a while and boiler hall fills with steam."

*Scruben stares at Floyd who has his eyes closed*
Scruben: "Wow, for the first time, you make sense."
Floyd: "Didn't I ever?"
Scruben: "N-…" got cut off.

*Suddenly Boogie coughs again and tried to move his head around, as if he was trying to look where he was*

Floyd: "Let him b-…" got cut off.
Boogie: "Wh- where am I? *cough* No wait, who are you?"
Floyd: "You live, thanks to me."
Floyd's toughts: "Gosh that sounded sooo egoistic"
Floyd: "I'm Floyd, and this is Scrubby, are you okay?"
Boogie: "Yeah, I'm good again. Err can you show me where-"
Floyd: "How are your lungs feeling?"
*Boogie got up on his arms*
Boogie: "Could have been better. But can you tell me where the directory is, I need to find my locker."
Floyd: "Wait, what's your name? I think I know where your locker is."
Boogie: "I'm Boogie, pleased to meet you. So do you?"
Floyd: "Yup, I could tell it was you by your ring. I only forgot your name. Err, your locker is… follow me."

*Floyd started walking to the left.*
*Boogie and Scruben followed him to a door, which Floyd said was the short-cut to the special barracks. And he was right.*

Floyd: "Now go an' get your stuff. As soon as you are done, we'll go to the cafeteria, wanna join?"
Boogie: "Sure."

*Boogie came out of his room with some big shiny pants, and wearing his fashioned hat.*
Boogie: "Let's go. Why are you staring at me, yes I'm a valet, so?"
Scruben: "Nothin' " as he was used to get out of these situations.
Floyd: "Let's get going."
*Floyd, Boogie and Scruben entered the OPEN cafeteria door.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: So who all was in the cafeteria again? I forgot.
But let's see can respond when a Big Bro Valet is standing in the cafeteria door.
06-14-2005, 09:49 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)
Happy

Name: Church
Species: Slig
Description: A valent slig with a green suit.
Bio: A slig who has cheated death for 19 years. Has been on the run from the Magog On The March for years. Molluck also wanted him dead a number of times. Ran into Carls shack a week ago. Now drives Carls train.

Carl:"Thank god your here, I was just about to leave to find you."
Tucker:"I can't believe I am actually meetin you"
Carl:"TUCKER, SHUT UP! Arnie, I have a proposition for you, Tucker."
*Tucker picks up his radio*
Tucker:"Church, come in Church."
Church:"Church here."
Tucker:"Bring up the case."
Church:"Roger, over and out."
Carl:"I suppose you want to know what this is about?"

06-15-2005, 03:19 AM
Splat

ooc: Chirpy, this isn't a charcter-introducing contest. You're going off on a story of your own. Interact with other peoples characters and you won't need to keep adding your own. If you keep this up the place will just be full of your characters!

06-15-2005, 06:13 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"What are you doing bastard????" Anni screamed hysterically, as she saw red drop falling from somis legs.

She began crawling up again, with anger inside her. Tears begane roling down her cheek.

"How could you do that to my friend???" She screamed as she leaped at Stivik, trying to hit him.

A whimper escaped freaks mouth, as somi screeched.

============

06-15-2005, 09:40 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: School has ended here at last, so I have more free time now. I think I will draw more pictures about W@RF. I will reopen the RPG Fan Art thread, OK? So you can post your artwork there too.

-------------------------------------------

RG-49: "Hm. It seems the alarms stopped. Better check those boilers before they go off again."

*goes to the Boiler Rooms*

*Rick arrives to the upper levels*

#7 Slig: "You took your time pretty well."

Rick: "It seems the height did you good. I better leave you here."

#7 Slig: "Oh, whatever. I'm coming."

*they go down with the platform*

Arnie: "A proposition? What kind of proposition?"

Otto: "Do you want to buy the plant or something?"

06-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Splat

Stivk, now properly in his pants, pushes Anni off and pins her to the ground with his gun.

Stivik: "Don't worry, it'll be fine! They're tough animals!" He steps over Anni and presses his gun to her head. "Now you don't want to get yourself in any more trouble do you? Complain once and people may take you seriously, but out here there aren't any witnesses. I can hurt you where it won't show. So listen closely, i want you to get up and we can go down the cliff together and check on your little paramite friend. Can you do that for me Anni?"

06-15-2005, 11:56 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Shestared at him, as she angrily pushed the gun away. Then she got up.

"Sligs can't climb down, you idiot! Neither can they jump, unless you have some kind of super-legs. But i don't think so." She then said, not looking at Stivik directly.

She ran over to the edge of the cliff, looking down at Somi, who hadn't moved.

"Somi, are you alright??" Anni asked her.

"Yea, i'm fine. The bullet only scratched a bit of flesh away. It'll heal." Somi screeched.

"Good." Anni said, wondering what Stivik wanted with the paramite.

"You lucky that she's fine, otherwise you'd be dead by now." she then snapped at Stivik, "So what do you want wih her?"

============

06-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Splat

Stivik snorted. "I wouldn't be so confident girl. I'm the one with the weapon. We're going to find a way down."

He walked over and grabbed her by the arm and stuffed his gun into her back. "Let's have a look around shall we? I'm sure we'll find something."

06-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Ade blocked the light that was shining out between his legs, he reached a platform.

Ade: I think this might be the way, Lemon.

*Ade climbs up*

Lemon: Yeah, you might be right.

The reached the platoform within a very tiny room, with only on ermercny exit. Ade grab the the lever, and pulled hard. Ade's elbow hit Lemon right in the groin.

Lemon: Ouch!

Ade: Yes, I think so too. This is the way.

The door opend, revealing natural light.

Ade: Oright! We made it out, Lemon. Freedom!!! ..... erhm... Lemon?

*...*

Ade: Were are out.

It was raining, hard. They were loacted in one of the highest points of RF. There was a small stair way going down.

*Ade walks without notice, and about to fall*

Ade: Ahh!

*Lemon quickly grabbed his leg*

Ade: Lemon!

*Lemon smiled*

Lemon: Ade!

Both: Lemonade! ^_^

*Ade get's pulled*

Ade: That was close. Oh and thanks for saving my life.

Lemon: Not the first time

*rolls eyes*

*Ade shook his head which cause his ponytail to flick. It was wet, the water droplets flew off, and some were driping down his face*

*lighting, raining, and windy*

A securuty orb passed by

Ade: Hey look! A stupid seceruty orb.

*throws his nuts and bolts... which he found*

Ade: Haha!

The orb tunred with the red glowing eye

*ZAP! ZAP!*

*Ade get's shocked*

Ade: Not fair.

Ade's eyes were sparkling. His feathery beard was a bit longer, purple, blue and white.

Lemon: Let's go down that stairway. Oh.. and this thing never happned.

Ade: Sure thing, gotcha.

*RF theme music*

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "

06-15-2005, 05:17 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Anni sighed. He was right, she was helpless like a fuzzle in a trap.

"Ehm, one question. Why do you wanna get down? I don't think there is any road down, other than crawling..." She said and shrugged sullenly.

============

06-15-2005, 10:20 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

I know Splat this is all the characters I need and I will interact with other characters once I tell Dripik stuff. Hey how many characters do some people have?

06-16-2005, 04:26 AM
Splat

ooc: Ok, just mentioning it. Most people who have loads of characters gathered them over a long time.
Oddish, since when was it raining? T-nex, me and Mudling have been outside for a while and no rain.

Stivik: "Don't be so negative Anni! There must be a way down or how would anyone have made those gates?" He leads her a long the top of the cliff, poking her in the back with his gun. "The sooner we get down there, the sooner we can help your paramite."

06-16-2005, 07:46 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Oh my odd! You sligs really must be stupid...Have you ever thought that maybe those who made the gates never were up here, and never thought about coming up here? You're really stupid. Now, to add a little Anni-logic..." She said, and gave him a sarcastic smile.

She went to the edge again, and shouted to Somi: "Do you think you can make your way up here?"

"Yea..." Somi said, and started to move up.

"See? You really are stupid." She then finished off, she felt like he had defeated him, and smiled for herself.

============

06-16-2005, 08:42 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Hey can I join? Oh and should I like be at Feeco Depot for the train, you know so I can enter the Farms? If I can join here's my profile:

Species: Slig
Likes: Sleeping, seeing other Sligs in trouble and the local newspaper.
Dislikes: Hard workers, any job which requires a lot of activity.
Appearance: A normal Slig but he is slightly fatter and is a darker shade of green. He claims that this is due to his 24 out of 25 hour a day (Oddworld) nap routine.
Backstory: A lazy Slig who was first employed at Vykkers’ Labs (Way back before Munch was captured), Arthur has always lazed around. He was always lazy, and a full scale riot could have (and once did) break out in front of him and he would have taken no notice. He was therefore transferred to FeeCo Depot and given the job of Cargo-slig, which merely required Foning Head Office when the delivery trains arrived and helping to unload the cargo (which he rarely did). He was transferred to Rupture Farms to try and shape him up.
Quirks: Is rarely seen without the newspaper, loves sleep.
Arthur’s Philosophy: Work brings Moolah, but Moolah is the route of all evil. Evil is bad. Therefore, work brings evil, meaning work is bad. Due to this you should avoid work at all costs.

This alright?

IC:

Arthur lay at his old bench at Feeco, waiting for the train to take him to his new job at RuptureFarms. He wanted to sleep, but if he did he might miss the train. "Ah well, one nap can't hurt." Thought Arthur, letting himself start to fall asleep.
06-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Splat

ooc: Stick his name at the top of his bio. You can start just arriving at Repture Farms if you want.

Stivik smirked at Anni. "Thank you. You really do make my job easier. I don't know what Nick has against you! First you make Arnie look like a mud-lover, then you escape under his nose! And now..."

He pulls out his second grenade and holds it out of Anni's reach and points his gun at Somi. "Here's the deal, one wrong move from either of you and you both go to see Odd. Let's get the pet inside the building." He smirks again, "And you called me stupid!"

06-16-2005, 10:19 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"What? What do you think you're doing?" She asked angrily, but then she sighed, and lowered her head.

Freak whimpered as he followed Anni. Somi just stood still.

"At least bandage Somis leg? She's loosing alot of blood you know." Anni said and rolled her eyes.

"I can do that myself." She said and shot a string of web on her wound.

"Now, here's the thing. You'd better watch out your step, cuz one wrong move by you, and we'll take it to our advantage, and we don't show mercy." Anni said, with a surpressed anger inside her.

============

06-16-2005, 11:40 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

:
Oddish, since when was it raining? T-nex, me and Mudling have been outside for a while and no rain.
OOC: I didn't see anywhere saying that there is no rain.

06-16-2005, 12:32 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

nibb: will you 2 love birds hurry up? and i don't mean martha and dan. how long does it take to decide how to get home? i'll show you.

*nibb through the hole, lands with a thud*

nibb: see, wasn't that easy? *checks himslef, seeing scars and blood*