Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

11-01-2002, 05:11 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig: "Ow!!!"

*Arnie looks at #7 Slig and spots Obi*

Arnie: "What did you do to #7 Slig? Did he do anything bad to you? Can't you see he's hurt? By the way, you told me that you have stucked in a meat grinder. I hope you don't wanna repeat it. But never mind. Just grab #7 Slig with Ammy and take him to the Rest Room. And don't throw him in a barrel or something!"

11-01-2002, 11:04 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy:*looks first at #7 slig, then Obi* Um, yes sir. *takes #7 slig from his hands* (Wow, he's pretty light.)

--------
Jammer: *arrives* ... hehehheh... (So it was little Mr. Mud-Lover. Sh*t happens, bro.) *yells to Obi* Hey Stump, watch out for your pretty-self that ya don't get hit by a train too like #7 Slug(note: not a spelling error!) here! Gwahaha! *turns to leave*

Hey, yeah, this RPG is pretty long! Wow!

11-01-2002, 04:07 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

(ooc:
:
Originally posted by The Red Muse
Sh*t happens, bro.)
Thanksfor using a *! Its great! This RPGis the best so far!
:
Originally posted by The Red Muse

Hey, yeah, this RPG is pretty long! Wow!
Yeah! BTW might be a bit helpful to ue (oocs: and ic Thanks!

Rexy ~what???~)

11-02-2002, 09:09 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

:
Originally posted by Rex Tirano
(ooc:
Thanksfor using a *! Its great! This RPGis the best so far!
ooc(like that?): Ye are so welcome.

11-03-2002, 01:27 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

Obi: Yeah, whatever. * Helps Ammy take #7 Slig to the Rest Room * ..... * sees barrel full of rusty nails * grrr..... I'll have to take note of where that is!
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

11-04-2002, 04:06 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy: *sits next to #7 Slig* You poor thing... *gently takes off his slig mask* Wait a sec. I'll go and make you a compress. *looks for the first aid kit* Hmmm.... Oh there! *take the kit from atop a drawer* Here we go! *takes out some bandages and disinfectant* Okay... this may... sting a bit. *disinfects #7 slig's wounds* Alright... now for the bandages... *wraps #7 Slig's head* ... Errr... *giggle* Well... your head may look a bit funny... now that it's wrapped... *giggle* Try to get well soon! *gives a kiss to his forehead* I'll have to get back to work now! Bye! *leaves for her "post"*
-----------
Jammer: *on his way to the stockyards* Gyahhahaa! Geez, that #7 Slug is a loser! How the heck can he get hit by a TRAIN? I don't get him. *takes out a cigar and lights it* Ahhh... This job's not so bad after all... Hehhehe...

11-04-2002, 05:42 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Arnie: "I think someone likes you, #7 Slig..."

*#7 Slig tries to get his shotgun*

Arnie: "Don't even think of that! I'm your boss, remember?...
Never mind. Get some sleep and you'll be good as new."

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Stupid bandage. I can't say anything. I hope someone will get me some food and drink. But everybody hates me in this factory, so they won't miss me, and... Hey, where is my mask? A Slig never takes of his mask!"

*grabs his mask and puts on his bandaged head*

#7 Slig's thoughts: "But I still can't see..."

*falls asleep by his thoughts*

11-05-2002, 01:40 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy: *already cleaning* Hmmm.... I wonder what was that big slig back at the station? He looked kinda scary... brrr...
------------------
Jammer: *standing in front of the paramite cage* Hello, my sweet pies-of-tomorrow. *hits the cages, scaring all the paramites* Have fun while you still can, you worthless lumps of meat... Hah.

11-05-2002, 01:08 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie's thoughts: "I hope #7 Slig will be all right. He's the only worker here who can't be scared by Jammer. Phew... This day was surely hard and exciting. I better announce that the work for today is over."

*pushes a button on the floor with his leg*
*a signal flies through the factory*

Arnie's announcement: "Okay now. Every Mudokon and Slig can finish his job and do what he want. You can go to the Rest Room and sleep, of course."

*#7 Slig wakes up by the announcement*

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Great. This place is going to be filled of Mudokons and Sligs. I hope they are tired too and fast asleep."

11-06-2002, 01:55 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy: Yay! Spare time! I think I'll wander around a bit to get to know this place better, before I go to bed. *goes wandering*

------------
Jammer: Hey, hey, hey! The day's over? Already? Great! Better make haste. *with a sarcastic voice* Bye bye, my dear Paramites and Scrabs. See ya tomorrow at the assembly line! Gwahhahaa! *whistles as he heads for the rest room* Oh, I almost forgot, #7 Slug's sick... Hope I don't wake him up! Hahaha*snort*haha! *bangs the rest room's door open* *loudly* Oh, sorry Mr. Slug.. erm, I mean Slig sir, that I woke ya up! *walks next to #7 Slig* So, sir, how was your day? Mine was just great. Those Paramites are so much fun. Do ya think so too,Sir? Hmmm?
---------------
Red Muse: *leaves the cafeteria* Wow, those Scrab Legs were... quite spiced. *burbs* Well... Since the day's over... I might as well go to bed... *limps for the rest room* Owww, my stomach...

11-06-2002, 04:23 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Hehehe, very good. It seems this RPG is the longest on the main RPG page. The factory needed a Slig like Jammer. And the hidden stuff at Obi is good too.

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Stupid BigBro. Can't he see that I can't say anything by these bandages?"

*points Jammer's bed with his finger*

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Go on, BigBro! Sleep!"

Otto: "I'm bored here. I haven't seen my brother since the accident. Hmm... What's this? Cafeteria? Sounds good to me!

*walks into Cafeteria*

Otto: "Here's the menu. What??? Scrab Legs and wter? Well, If they don't have anything else...

*sits to Board Room table*

Otto: "Who is gonna feed me? I must do everything by myself."

*chews Scrab Leg on the plate*

11-06-2002, 04:24 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Hehehe, very good. It seems this RPG is the longest on the main RPG page. The factory needed a Slig like Jammer. And the hidden stuff at Obi is good too.

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Stupid BigBro. Can't he see that I can't say anything by these bandages?"

*points Jammer's bed with his finger*

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Go on, BigBro! Sleep!"

Otto: "I'm bored here. I haven't seen my brother since the accident. Hmm... What's this? Cafeteria? Sounds good to me!

*walks into Cafeteria*

Otto: "Here's the menu. What??? Scrab Legs and water? Well, If they don't have anything else...

*sits to Board Room table*

Otto: "Who is gonna feed me? I must do everything by myself."

*chews Scrab Leg on the plate*

11-06-2002, 09:24 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

You might wanna edit that

Obi: Finally! Some time to myself! Lets see, what shall I do now? * Thinks back at what he did when Mullok was still around * .......not enough muds to " accidentily " lead a congo line into a recycler.............I could do some target practice on some Scrabs & Paramites, but that gets old fast......... I know!!! * goes to grinding facility and stops 5ft from the door * Okay.....* gulp * ......* sits next to a meat grinder * ........must........face......fears! * starts shaking violently *
Asshole

11-07-2002, 04:01 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

:
Originally posted by dripik
The factory needed a Slig like Jammer.
ooc: Thanks dripik!

--------------~o~-------------------
Red Muse: Urk... Oh for the love ofOdd! Were's rest room? This place is so big! *sniff* I'm lost! I'm doomed! I-I'll starve! I'll die ! ...Oh wait, *sees the guide* so it's left from the grinding station! Oops... Hehe, guess I won't die! ^^

-----------------
Ammy: *tears off an old wanted poster* Wow! It's Abe! I'll keep this! Hey, hold on... This place is full of neat stuff to collect! Oh yay! *goes collecting old 'n' funny-looking things*

-----------
Jammer: Whaaat? Something in there? Don't worry your damaged head, I'll take care of it! *pulls out his beloved, deadliest, coolest weapon,*drum roll* The Blitz Packer!*
Okay, you-you... errhh... whatever ya are, prepare to die! Mwahaha! *blows up a bed* Kay, boss, all done! Am off to bed. *yawn* *to himself* Thanks again my dear, I love ya! *kisses his gun*

11-07-2002, 04:52 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Otto burbs after the meal*

Otto: "This was better than I thought! It was tasty. Now, what has my bro said? Oh yeah, rest time."

*walks to work out the meal*

Otto: "Wow, this place is big! I never been here. I heard about Molluck but I never saw him. Stupid Mudokons zapped him. Hey, you! Why did you take that Wanted poster? That's the factory's property."

*Arnie runs to Otto*

Arnie: "There you are! I looked all the factory for you. Did you have a meal?"

Otto: "Yes, I found the Cafeteria BY MYSELF and ate my meal BY MYSELF!"

Arnie: "Oh, sorry that I left you alone. By the way, why are you yelling with that Mudokon? That's just an old poster. Abe won't take any damage on the factory, until we don't torture the Mudokons."

Otto: "Yeah, all right."

Arnie: "Ok. Go to sleep now. It's on the first floor. It's named: Executive Rest Room."

*Otto walks to platform and wents to Ex. Rest Room and falls asleep in bed*

11-08-2002, 06:17 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)
Wired back at last!

ooc: dripik, yes Jayne can be called "she", thanks for asking.
sorry for my absense everbody! it's great to be back.
---------------------------------

Jayne: *still out-of-it*

Vince: Jayne! C'mon! Snap out of it! It's bedtime!

Jayne: ......

Vince: Jayne...don't do this! We missed the call for help with the accident, we can't sit here any longer!

Jayne: ...

Correl: Vince...I don't think she's going to respond any time soon. You'd best just carry her to the Rest Room.

Vince: She can't keep doing this...

Correl: But she can't help it. Just take her arm and let's---

Vince: NO! Jayne, don't do this to me! Come back! --*turns to Correl again*--She goes into these trances....it's like she's dead!

Jayne: *eyes staring straight at where Jammer was, hours ago.*

Correl: Give it up, Vince. Let's go. *starts off toward Rest Room*

Vince: Jayne.....*a tear falls off his cheek*

*Vince picked up Jayne and carried her to the Rest Room with Correl. Correl picked a bed in a dark corner, as far away from everyone else as possible. Vince set Jayne down on the bed next to Correl's.*

*Vince looks around the room, sees Obi, Ammy, #7 Slig--*
Vince(quietly to self): Oh my odd...poor guy..... *hangs his head and is ashamed he didn't help*

Jayne: ....ughn.....

Vince: JAYNE!! *runs to her side*

Jayne: ....Vince....who....where....where am I?

Vince: This is called the Rest Room. We stay here the night.

Jayne:...what....what happened?....I....I....

Vince: ......*tuns away*.....

Correl: You had another phobic attack, dear, but you're all right now. *smiles gently at her*

Jayne: Oh! I'm sorry, Vince...Correl...I just....I....

Vince: Don't ever do that again! *hugs her* I hate it when you do that, you look dead! You scare me...oh, Jayne, don't DO that!

Jayne: ....I'm sorry....*she looks up and sees Red Muse entering the Rest Room*

Vince: Him...he tried to come comfort you, but...but....

Jayne: I was gone. I know. It's always like that. I can't see anyone, hear anything....

Vince: He was so nice. He wanted to help you...

Correl: Nice? Heh! I think not. Probably just trying to catch you off your guard. Or have you forgotton he's a slig?

Jayne and Vince together: CORREL!!

Correl: Right, right. You think he's "not all bad". You always do. And then what? They come up and betray you. No doubt Abe thought old Mullock wasn't all bad...and you see what happened to HIM!

Vince(hotly): Abe was a brave Mudokon.....*eyes glowing with rage*

Jayne: You forget, Correl, how much our Vincey adores Abe. *she winks at Vince*

Vince: *calms down*

Correl: Ha! Right. I always forget. I meant Abe no wrong, Vince. I hope someday we might see his work first-hand. Goodnight. *lays down and nestles into the blankets*

Jayne: Night-night, gramps. *snuggles into her bed as well.*

*Vince stayed up, watching the other workers sleepily.*

Vince's thoughts: (I wonder if Jayne will ever stop going crazy like that? I wonder if Correl will ever stop complaining....mm, probably not. That one mudokon...Ammy...I wonder what she's like. She seems so energetic...might be fun to go exploring the factory together.....) *he starts to get drowsy* (Red Muse....he seems different. I like him. I hope Jayne doesn't freak out if we ever meet him again. What is it with her? Tsh....) *he looks at #7 Slig again* (poor guy...I could have been there. Jayne should get over her fear. Look at him...hehehe...he's kina funny, all bundled up without his mechanical pants. heh heh...) *falls asleep*

--------------------
*Smudge walks into the Rest Room lazily*

Smudge: Whew! Man am I bushed. *flops onto the bed next to Jammer's.*

*he starts whistling an old folksong melody, then stops when he sees Jammer's face*

Smudge: heh...*gulp!*....g'night! *rolls over and pretends to be asleep already.*
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

11-08-2002, 09:41 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

(ooc: Hey, great! Welcome back tybie_odd! )

---------~o~-------------------

Red Muse: Oww... Man... I think those Scrab legs are not meant for me... *slumps on a sofa* My stomach's turning over...

Ammy: Hm? *goes to Red Muse* Hiya mister! What's wrong?

Red Muse: Wha? Huh? Oh! Hi there! It's nothing, I'm just having a little stomach-ache, that's all.

Ammy: Stomach-aches are nasty. I had one too, when I ate a rotten berry! *sits next to RM* What's your name?

RM: Why, my name is Red Muse. Nice to meet you... Ehm...?

Ammy: I'm Ammy!

RM: Right, Ammy. Nice to meet you, Ammy! *holds out his hand*

Ammy: Nice to meet you too! *they shake hands* But you sure do have a funny name! Why are you called RED Muse? You're not red!

RM: Ah, well... I used to be red, you know. When I was just a little sliggy.

Ammy: Wow!

RM: By the way, what's that paper you're holding?

Ammy: Oh, this? It's an old wanted poster! Look! *shows the poster* Abe's in it! He's my hero! I found this poster nearby, there are plenty of them, you wanna get one too? I could get you one!

RM: *smiles* No, I think I'll pass. But thanks anyway.

Ammy: Okay... Hey! Do you know how to play cards? Wanna play? I saw a deck here somewhere...

RM: Ehhh.. I'm not actually a good player... But why not.

Ammy: Great! If I'd only remember where I saw the -

Jammer:Grrr....*gets up from his bed and goes where Red Muse and Ammy are* Will you two shut up! Can't ya see that I'm trying to sleep here!

Ammy: Yipe! Sorry mister! I'll go to bed now... Good Night Red Muse! *goes to a bed nearby the other mudokons*

RM:... Just great. You scared her off!

Jammer: Yeah, so?

RM: *pissed* You're not the boss around here! We can do whatever we want to!

Jammer: *crouches down* Maybe not... But I can also do whatever I want. And now I want to ... beat the living sh*t outta you, Red Muck!

RM: Oh... my...

Jammer: Shall we take this matter outside this room? *pulls RM up from his hand and carries him outside* Get ready you weed.

RM: Okay. Umm, look, eh, violence is not the- OW! *gets hit by Jammer*

Jammer: I'm impressed, yer still standing! *packs another mean punch to RM's abdomen*

RM: Owww... *collapses to the ground*

Jammer: Hehheheh. Sweet dreams, weed. *goes back in*

RM: I... *faints*

-------

Ammy: *watches as Jammer enters the room... alone* ...oh no...

Jammer: *goes next to Ammy's bed* *silently* Okay, kid, if ya wanna keep your head intact, you'd better be quiet about this! Oh yeah, and you want to stay in bed tonight. Because if I hear or see you going to help that weed... *looks at Ammy for a moment and then goes back to bed*

Ammy: *hides under her blanket*

-------~o~---------------

11-08-2002, 04:32 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*#7 Slig sees Red Muse's hand at the opened door*

#7 Slig's thought's: "Hey, what does that BigBro think? Beating a good workin' employee! Wait 'til I get well... And that surely won't be a promotion!"

*looks at Ammy and Jayne*

#7 Slig's thought's: "And he's terrorizing Mudokons, too. Ah, good! Arnie is in a visit."

Arnie: "Hi, #7 Slig! How are you?"

*#7 Slig points his thumb up*

Arnie: "That's good. What?"

*#7 Slig acts like as he writes something*

Arnie: "Do you wanna... A piece of paper?"

*#7 Slig points his thumb up again*

Arnie: "Ok. Take it. It's in my pocket."

*grabs paper and asks for something*

Arnie: "You want a... pen? It's on the table next to you."

*grabs the pen, writes something and shows to Arnie*

Arnie: "What? Jammer is scaring the Mudokons? Hmm. I'll take a visit to him too."

*Arnie walks to Jammer and yells at him*

Arnie: "Hey, BigBro! What do you think you're doing? #7 Slig said you're scaring the Mudokons? You are not allowed to do that! And I won't allowe it either!"

ooc: Hi, tybie_odd! Welcome back!

11-08-2002, 04:44 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *wakes up* Wha? Huh? Boss?! Whatcha doing here?
Me, terrorizing mudokons and other sligs? Not me. #7 Slig's injured, sir, just look at his head! I mean, geez, he's still confused! C'mon sir! You've gotta believe me. I'm not THAT cruel!
*glares at Ammy*

Ammy: *looks away* (Should I tell it all Arnie... ?)

----------------

RM:*still K.O'd*

11-08-2002, 10:39 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

ooc: yo! it's tybie_odd!

Obi: * still next to grinder * ...........help........* watch beeps * FINALLY!!! * runs from grinder * that hour seemed like five! * looks around factory * uhhhhh.........where is everybody?........oh, yeaH! Rest Room! right!* goes to restroom and sees RM * ........weakling! * goes inside * So many beds! * sits down on one of them *
Asshole

11-09-2002, 10:04 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)
(ooc: thanks y'all!)

------------------ ---------------------------

*Smudge is still lying in bed throught it all, pretending to be asleep...*

Smudge's Thoughts: (...eeey, this BigBro isn't my idea of safe! ....but he's not mad at me, he thinks I'm asleep.....)

*suddenly he opens his eyes, he just realized something*

Smudge's Thoughts: (Hey wait....where's Muse?) *looks around the room* (...he didn't come back in! ....but Jammer'll beat me up if I go to check on him....) *pauses trying to decide what to do* (...I gotta try....)

*Smudge gets out of bed, acting drowzy.*

Smudge(to Arnie): You know where the bathroom is? Oh wait, nevermind, there's a sign...

*Heads out of the Rest Room* (Oh-please-oh-please don't follow me, BigBro!) *He closes the door behind him, sees Red Muse on the ground unconcious.*

Smudge: .....hey.....*kneels beside him*.....hey...hey you alive?!....*shakes him gently*....wake up!......*looks around nervously*.....hey... ...c'mon....Muse~... ...*looks around again*...(Oh, c'mon, before that Jammer guy finds us!)

[edit: format corrections made]

Last edited by tybie_odd; 11-09-2002 at 02:12 AM..
11-09-2002, 04:03 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie: "Prove it, than I'll belive it. If you can spend a day of talking nice to Mudokons, than I forget it, OK?"

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Oh, brother. Oh, man, I'm hungry."

*starts snapping*

Arnie: "Oh, what do you want? Oh, the paper again, let me see. Are you hungry? Okay."

*takes a breath*

Arnie: "VINCE! Please get a Scrab leg and a bottle of water for #7 Slig. He's hungry. We could talk about some promotion, eh? Yes, we could, but after you get food for #7 Slig. Then you and the other Mudokons and Sligs can sleep. If you want, you can ask a Mudokon or Slig to go with."

11-09-2002, 10:48 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Vince: ...zZz...zZz... ' ...WHA?! Oh...sir... ...ah-huh.....yes sir. *gets up and stretches hard* -yawn!- (Heh, I think I can manage by myself! I'm not afraid of this Big-Jam-Bro thing....)

*tiptoes out of the room quietly*

Smudge(to RM): C'mon....wake up..... ' ... -- HEY! Where do you think you're goin', scrub?

Vince: To get food, duh! *starts to walk off*

Smudge: I don't think so! No snacking during sleep hours! ...(I'll land me a promotion for catching this runaway!)

Vince: Tsh. I'm on orders from the Boss. What are you doing?

Smudge: ...uh...forget it! Just do yer job!

Vince: *rolls eyes and walks off*
----------------

*Vince enters the empty cafeteria...* (gee, this place sure is dark! Hmmm...I bet no one would see me if I had a little snack myself...) *takes two scrab legs out of one of the barrels...eats one of them!* (Yuuuuuummy! I love those things!) *grabs a bottle of water, then heads back with the uneaten leg, leaving the bone of his eaten one in a dark corner*

----------------

Smudge: *clapping Red Muse's cheek softly*

Vince: You still here? *looks at RM* Hey, what happened to him?

Smudge: Same thing that happened to that psychotic girlfriend of yours, except Muse took it for real, in the stomach!

Vince: ... ... ...is he ok?

Smudge(sarcastically): Oh! Gee, I don't know~

Vince: Let's take him back in at least...

Smudge: (But what about Jammer!....ohh, I don't like this....) ... ... "ok then."

*they carry him back in and set him on a bed. Vince delivers the scrab leg and water to #7 Slig:*

Vince: Here you go, sir. Get well soon! *walks back to Smudge*

Smudge: ...What. Something wrong?

Vince: I just wanna set one thing straight...

Smudge: So?

Vince: ... ...She's not my girlfriend! *walks back to his bed*

Smudge: ...yeah...whatever. *goes to sleep*

Last edited by tybie_odd; 11-09-2002 at 02:51 PM..
11-10-2002, 10:35 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*#7 Slig points his thumb up to Vince*

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Too bad I can't say thanks to that Mudokon."

*starts eating the Scrab Leg and drinks a bottle of water*

#7 Slig's thoughts: "Let's continue sleeping now."

*falls asleep*

Arnie: "Okay, let's get to bed, everybody! Good night!"

*goes up to Executive Rest Room and falls asleep*

11-10-2002, 05:01 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy: *silently watches as Vince and Smudge carry RM back in*

Jammer: *glares first at Ammy, then Smudge and Vince* Looks like our little weed had an accident... *walks next to Smudge's bed and wakes him up* Listen here, shorty, you'd better keep your mouth shut about Red Muck. Or do you want to end up like him? Hm? I think not. *goes to his own bed* Sweet dreams, shorty.

--------~o~-----------

RM: *gaining consciousness* Oh... Where-... *whimpers as his abdomen became inflamed with sharp pain and starts gasping for air*...H-hel...p...

Jammer: *doesn't pay attention to RM's cry for help*

Ammy: *looks hastly at Jammer and then jumps out of bed and goes to RM* Shhh! Please, try to be quiet. If Jammer wakes up, he'll hurt you again! *tries to calm RM down* Shh... It's okay, it's okay...

RM: *looks at Ammy with his now glazed eyes* ...I'm sorry... *tears start to stroll down his face*

Ammy: (Don't cry..don't cry... don't cry! You'll make me cry too...!) *continues stroking RM's head* ...you don't have to be sorry about anything... Try to go back to sleep.

RM:....

11-10-2002, 05:34 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

* Vince and Jayne sleep quietly...well, Vince snores pretty bad actually, but at least they sleep peacefully. Correl mumbles in his sleep, saying names of people he knew in the villiage. His wrinkled face relaxes, and he looks a little tiny bit younger. *

------------

* Smudge is still awake when Arnie leaves, but eventually falls into a fitful sleep, and dreams..... *

Smudge's Dream:
~~~~~~
-a hazy sun creeps up into the gray-green sky above the barracks. The wind is slight but cruel in its bitter coldness, and a line of young sligs stand at attention.

Gen. Dripik: Okay, you all were lucky enough to make it this far without dissapointing me! Let's see how you do now with your first weapon.

-the sligs notice a line of guns that had been set out for them-

Gen. Dripik: Now, take your guns. I want you to shoot at that target across the field. You should all have at least one hit. GO!

-one by one the sligs picked up their guns and shot at the still target. Most of them had plenty of hits, others just a few. But when it came time for the littlest slig to take his turn...-

Gen. Dripik: Okay um....you...eh, what's your name? uh...

Little slig: ....s-Smudge, sir.

Gen. Dripik: Right! Smudge! I knew that. Go ahead and shoot. Don't waste time! It's your turn.

-the little slig walked up to the fold-out table the guns had been placed on. He put his hand on the gun, but....-

Gen. Dripik: Hurry it up! We haven't got all day you know!

Another slig: ....Oh odd! That little shrimp can't even lift his own gun! Buhawhawhawhaha!

-everyone burst into laughter, Smudge still trying to lift the gun. All the other sligs could do it...but it was so heavy! His arms were too little. He could barely scoot it on the table. Now he knew what they meant when they'd told him he came from a "stunted batch" of eggs. Smudge hung his head in shame, trying not to make any more of a fool of himself by showing the hurt he felt inside.-
~~~~~~~~~~

* Suddenly Smudge woke up. He groaned from the memory as images of the special handi-capped courses he'd took later filled his mind. He had been lucky to finally get up to normal strength level, but he was still small. Those few years at the barracks had seemed like a century... ...every day he was teased...no one would socialize with him either. The laughter echoed in his mind, even though he tried to block it out. *

Smudge: ...ughn....stupid dream.....-yawn!- ....*looks at a clock*...still late.... hmmf....back to sleep! *lays down his head again and sleeps.*

11-11-2002, 03:01 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy:* fallen asleep to RM*s side*

RM: *still awake and looking at the other employees* (...I wonder if Jayne is alright now... She seemed pretty upset back at the cafeteria... ) *his gaze drifts towards Ammy* (...Why does she care about me? I'm a slig. I should be a natural enemy to all mudokons... Owww... My stomach's burning... I should go to sleep- like Ammy said... Maybe everything is better tomorrow.)

----------~o~-----------

Jammer: *asleep* ....weed... useless... *mumble* ...zzZZzz.... *grumble* ... nice to... scrubs...

11-11-2002, 05:17 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Otto wakes up*

Otto's thoughts: "This place is comfortable than I thought. I like it. I hope I can learn something from Arnie tomorrow, because I'm here to learn stocks..."

*falls asleep*

*Arnie suddenly wakes up*

Arnie: "Huh, I'm glad that dream is over. Wow, I'm so thirsty. I'll go for a bottle of Water to the Cafeteria."

*goes down by a platform, walks to the Cafeteria and drinks water*

Arnie: "Ah, needed that. Hey, what's that noise? I think... it's coming from that corner... Is that a bone? But something is eating it!"

*suddenly shuts up*

Arnie's thoughts: "If I talk too loud, it will spot me. Let's see... It's a... yellow animal... a Paramite? A Paramite?! Aaah!"

*runs away*

Arnie: "How could that Paramite escape from its cage? WHO CARES?"

*hops on platform and goes up to Rest Room*

Arnie: "I'm glad it's morning already. I must alarm the others! EVERYBODY! Wake up! There's a Paramite in the Cafeteria! What should we do?"

11-11-2002, 10:16 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Vince: *moans, rolls over in bed* what? huh? oh.. ..morning.. ..ugh..

Jayne: *instantly gets up* A paramite! In the cafeteria? I've got him! VINCE, CORREL, get up! There's a paramite loose!

Vince(getting up slowly): I hate how much energy you have in the morning...ugh... *rubs his eyes*

Correl: ...uhm...*stretches* ...no need to shout, dear! Besides, I don't eat that stuff anywa---

Jayne: It's a LIVE paramite, gramps! I'ts running loose! We gotta catch it!

Vince(straightening his feather): And HOW do you propose we catch this thing? It's a wild animal!

--*Smudge gets up drowsily, tries not to make eye contact with Jammer*---

Jayne: I have a plan. *walks up to Arnie quickly and curtsies* Sir, Correl is skilled in his psychic powers. Maybe he could posses the paramite while someone else held its cage door open, then he could put it inside and de-poses it safely? *she beams servilely*

Correl: --!?

Vince: Heh, you got your work cut out for you, pops!

--* Smudge grabs his baton and comes to Arnie, waiting for orders *

Smudge's Thoughts: (I should tell...I should tell....but I can't! He'll beat me up. Ohh, I wish I was braver!) *looks at Jammer, but then quickly looks back to Arnie* (what do I do, what do I do?!)

11-12-2002, 02:39 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *jumps up* What? A paramite on the loose? Don't worry boss. *pulls out his Blitz Packer and goes to Arnie and Smudge* Just say the magic word, sir, and that paramite is only a mess on the floor. *glares at Smudge and hisses to him* (What are you looking at?)

Ammy: *wakes up* ...oh... Red? *silently* Hey, Red... Wake up. The boss is calling!

RM: Ohh...O-okay. Could you help me a bit...?

Ammy: Sure. Here we go.

RM: (Oww, oww, owww! I can't get up! But I have to... ) *lets out a little whimper as he gets on his feet* I-I'm coming boss. *takes his gun and limps to Arnie* Good Morning, sir.

Jammer: ...geez...("Good morning sir"- what does he think he is?)