Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-30-2007, 07:16 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Jun 2007
: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

IC: Bork left the Slig Barracks feeling a little uneasy. He didn't really like the idea of having to spend his work time with a luskan. He was headed back to the the lobby. Hopefully the someone would know where the employee bunks were. As he entered, he noticed a slig holding a slog. Bork froze. Bad memories of a rabid slog attacking him in the slog kennels while he was recieving training from the Slig Barraks flooded back to him. He slowly backed into a cornor. Uneasyness finally got the best of him. He threw up and began shivering uncontrollably, making small whimpering noises the whole time.
08-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Albino-Slig
Chippunk

: The Slig Barracks, Mudos
: 31
Albino-Slig  (10)

OOC sorry no time to post, uploading slig barracks map for anyone. Sorry again for my absence but it really cant be helped.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Slig barracks jped.JPG
Views:	400
Size:	84.0 
ID:	8371  
08-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Thx, that's really helpful.

Where's everyone gone?
08-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC: "Yes sir" Slax said after getting his orders well better explore since this is were I'll be spending most of my time Slax had walk round he soon come across a door that said Luskan's room slax knocked and opened the "um hey anyone in here".

2face looked at Zandoba "if your sane what are you doing here" he asked.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

08-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: DON'T DIE PLEASE I LIEK THIS THREAD D:
08-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: D: OKAY!

IC:
Zandoba laughed again, while Aries glared at him in a dirty look and tried to stay away.
"My friend just thinks I'm insane, that's all." Zandoba answered 2face cheerfully. He got up and walked closer to Aries, who screamed. They began a rat race around 2face, while Zandoba screamed "YOU MADE ME WAIT YOU LITTLE B*T*H!" He then tripped, before Aries tripped and kept running around in a circle and over him in a blind panic.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-07-2007, 01:12 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph heard a commotion coming from outside his room somewhere. He dropped the weight, and decided to go and investigate. It seemed, unsurprisingly, to be coming from the mental unit of the facility, though there had been no particularly loud noises before. Inside, he found a deformed Slig, and two Steef. Which were acting like loonies. He grabbed the one still running around (Aries) by the arm to stop it and said to them "Get a grip, you freaks. Which of you need caging up?"
08-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Aries yelped when Silph grabbed her arm. She turned to him, with a look of terror on her dirty light brown furred face.
"I....I was just running from him," she pleaded. "He's -" Zandoba was already standing behind her, hyperventilating down her neck.
"Just get him away from me..." She begged before donkey kicking him. He s creeched and curled up on the floor.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-07-2007, 03:28 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

IC: Bork was broken from his trance by the sounds of screaming and yelling. There was nothing going on this floor. Perhaps it came from down stairs. Bork stood up and entered an elevator to find out. His elevator doors opened just in time to see a steef kick another steef. "I should think that is against the rules," he said to one steef (Aries). Then he saw the luskan in the middle of all of this. "Have you lost your mind too?" he asked the luskan.
08-07-2007, 03:46 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "No, I haven't, I came to see what this all was." He let go of the Steef, it seemed to be sane. he then looked to her again "Wassup wit that guy, then? Does he need keeping 'ere?"
08-07-2007, 03:56 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

2face looked at bork so "whats your problem then why are you here".

08-07-2007, 04:00 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

" I don't have a-," Bork said before the elevator doors began closing on him. He relieved it may be a good idea to exit the elevator before speaking. Pushing the doors back open, he exited the elevator. "I don't have a problem. I just heard all these noises coming from here. I don't think we've met. My names Bork," he said to 2face.
08-07-2007, 04:09 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

2face turned his body to show his not deformed face and said "my names frank" and turned agien showing his deformed side and said "my names 2face".

08-07-2007, 04:30 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"He does, you have no idea..." Aries croaked weakly to Silph. "He's a danger to himself and others, apparently he blew up his mom's insides...." A stressed manic laugh from Zandoba got her attention.
"She wouldn't stoooooop, I HAD TO KILL HER!" She screamed. Aries screamed back and hid behind Silph.

08-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I'd say he needs putting away." thought Silph to himself. He opened a door to one of the rooms. He turned to Zandoba "Hey, uh, whatsyername, I think I saw your dad go in that room, I think he wants to talk to you or something..."
08-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Zandoba froze at Silph's words. He knew that was impossible; his father was dead. He had killed the guy himself. Perhaps he was angry and in spirit or something.

Aries watched as he charged screaming down a hallway, with a volume that could wake the dead and a voice that rapidly changed in pitch. Aries looked timedly up at Silph.
"Umm, thanks for getting rid of him..." She spoke faintly. "Do you know where I could get some help here?"

08-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph laughed inwardly as the Steef ran down the corridor. Though it had not been the...desired effect, he couldn't really care less. It was worth the amusement factor. He looked down at the other Steef "Maybe" and headed back for his room. He was too busy to explain, couldn't be that hard in a damn hospital to find some sort of help, and come on, he was a busy Luskan. He had stuff to do, like waste his time.

Last edited by Zerox; 08-07-2007 at 12:50 PM..
08-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax now one ansered the door with the sign saying luskans room so Slax let himself in and examind the room.

Well the crowed had broke away and 2face was left standing on his own again.

08-08-2007, 03:37 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

IC: An earth shattering screach came from the steef as he charged down the hall. Bork though his skull was splitting. He'd had it. That steef was going in one of these rooms weather he liked it or not. Bork ran after the crazy steef and forcfully grabbed by the arm. "Sir, you can come with me to one of the rooms, or I can have a whole squad of sligs do it. Now which will it be?" Bork said in a threating tone.
08-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Zandobe froze as he was grabbed by Bork. he hated being touched. If he was touched, he would go nuts, over personel reasons. His breathing was silent and fast, before he curled up on the floor in a fetal position and began crying shakily.
"I don't....Wanna...Do it..." He squeaked like a child.

Aries blinked at the steef she hated with a blank expression, then saw Silph run away saying "Maybe". She growled and scratched at the floor with her hoof.

08-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph came back to his room, and found a Slig in there "Hey! What're you doin' in 'ere?" Silph pointed at the sign "It says 'Luskan's room' which means Luskans, not Sligs. Go find anotehr room to steal if yer want one."
08-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked and saw Silph "sorry just having a little explore you know".

08-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

"Fine. Just go 'explore' somewhere else. There's nothing in 'ere of interest, 'cept fer me, maybe..." Silph, keeping an eye on the Slig, he glanced around the room. There must be a key for that door, surely. He didn't want any other snoops looking around...maybe he could persuade the secretary bot to give him one, since there didn't seem to be anywhere for one to be even hidden in here. For now, he grabbed one of the books, and looked at it. The title read: 'The Scrub and the Scrab: The novel of the movie' Meh, he put it back and grabbed another: 'The beautiful land of Mudos ~ A tour guide' Nope, how about this...: 'Punching stuff for begginers' Mm, not quite, this book looks similar...: 'Punching stuff for experts' Ah, better. He slotted the other back and sat down on the bed to have a look.
08-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at all the books "so you like reading then" he picked up the book Punching stuff for beginers and began to read it.

2face heared some kind of sqeeling on his floor when he went to investigate he saw Bork holding on to Zandobes arm "what are you doing he asked".

08-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Uh...dunno, really, just picked these up..."

OOC: SSP.
08-10-2007, 03:45 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

IC: Bork let go of Zandoba's arm. He stared and the the steef in confusion. When he heard 2face, he replied, " I was trying to get him into one of the rooms so he would shut up." He turned his gaze to Aries. "You seem to know more about this lunatic than the rest of us. Could you please explain what wrong with him?"
08-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: What's SSP?

IC
Aries looked up at Bork with her dirty face, matted blonde hair, light brown fur and bags under her light blue eyes. Finally having someone to talk to, she spoke up weakly.
"Well..." She croaked and coughed. "Let's just say he's the insane-est -" she coughed and spluttered. "- person, I've known, and he's sick...." She hissed with a grudge. She didn't want to mention anything he had done to her, out of shame and the fact she knew she would break down cryng.
"There was a body found buried in the front of his house, and his mother was found dead with exploded organs." She said with honest fear and concern in her voice. "You just touch him, and he goes nuts. He needs to be locked up and put on meds..."

After Zandoba was done shaking and whining on the floor, his mood switched to rage. How dare Bork touch him. He sprang up and bit the guy on the arm.

OOC: Sorry if the biting is too annoyingly violent.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-10-2007 at 04:03 PM..
08-10-2007, 08:14 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

IC: "Ouch!" Bork screamed as Zandoba bit his arm. "I've only known you five minutes and I already hate you!". Bork tackled Zandoba and tried to force him to the ground, so he could no longer inflict harm on others or himself.
08-10-2007, 10:04 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)

(Can I join? )

Name: Ed (Yeah, simply Ed. No last name :P )

Race: Mudokon )A simple, green-skinned, clumsy mudokon)

Earth age: 20 years old

Equipment: Does farts count?

Appearance: Brown loin cloth, green skin, no tattoos.

Background

While walking in nera the falls, Ed saw the big structure that was called Frakture Fallz. As he advance, he saw a slig sitting at a table, with paper and pen and he was probably trying to get customers. Ed looked at him, thinking. When the slig saw him, he yelled at him.

"Hey! You! Do you need cares? Or do you need to be interned because you're mentally alienated? this is the place for you!"

Ed thought about this.

"Maybe they have free brew?", he thought.

The slig yelled again.

"Come here to heal your wounds, pay in advance and you get a free brew!"

A bell ringed in Ed's brain. Free brew! Ed advanced toward the slig, seeing the free, tasty brew in his head.

"Well, I did scratch my finger while walking in the woods and I really wanna drink some good, fresh and tasty br....."

When Ed went in front of the entrance, the Slig grabbed a gun and hit Ed in the back, forcing him into the hospital. More sligs hit him, making him go into a slave pen, where other mudokons where trapped. Ed got back on his feet and yelled at the laughing sligs.

"Hey, what's going on?! Where's my free brew?! I'm thirsty!"

One of the sligs hit him on the fingers while he was holding on to the bars.

"Shut up, you chump!"

Ed stared at him, with a pleading look on his face.

"But!...but....oowww......"

A mudokon scrub talked to Ed, sitting against a wall.

"There's no free brew, bud. There's just slavery! They'll probably make you a floor mopper, if they don't give you to the slogs for fun!"

Ed had a sad look on his face.

"Oww......."

This is how Ed got fooled into thinking he could get a free brew an ended up mopping floor an getting beaten up in the Frakture Falls hospital. He didn't think of anyway he could escape and since his capture, he kept working, without thinking of a way out. What a schmuck.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While mopping the floor, Ed saw people acting like, probably, loonies. There were a deformed slig, a female steef, a male steef and a luskan. Probably "clients" of the insane ward. Ed looked at them and the steef bit someone.

"Maybe they can find some brew without having the boss beating me up?...."

But he noticed the slig.

"Oh no......"

He still took the chance and stood up, walking up to the group.

"Hey, chumps! Do you know how I can have a free brew?"

After saying this, he accidentely farted.

"Oops!"

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Um, would the Sligs forcing him into work at Frakture Falls count as random characters?

Also, I do not believe that is how they'd enslave people. I believe they'd be shipped there from more professional slavery companies.