Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius listened to the Vernel, before he walked away up the tower.
"I think I'll take the other job for ease of conscience." He tried to hide anger in his voice. He then sighed the contract and looked around for what he could do.
"I so have no idea what I'm doing here right now....Ugh...."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

07-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Where is Slaveless, damnit!?

IC: Chelon followed the Slig, and saw him go through a door into some sort of tower. Ugh, he'd had problems with doors before...he crouched as much as possible, and inclined his head forward to get in, keeping his arms as close to his body as possible to follow. Even then, trying to get all the claws of one arm to fit decently on a step to allow him to move forward was awkward. Good thing he could bypass 3 to 4 steps at a time...
Further up, there was a little more room, fortunately. He noticed the abrupt difference between floor two and three, of which the third was much more well outfitted, obviously someone with some decent money lived here. He assumed Dripik was at the top somewhere.
07-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Goddidit
IC:
Vernel watched the Gloktigi follow him up and stepped up to the nearby Executive Fone. He inserted his finger into the main slot, enabling a higher level of access to be available to him, including Dripik's private Fone. He inputed the code for it, and then double confirmed his fingerprint and waited for it to start.

The call flashed up almost immediately, a view of Dripik in a solid silver bathrobe blasting into view, along with two other Sligs.

Dripik spoke;
"This better be important Vernel. I was in the middle of a bath with a friend of mine, discussing the merits and differences of cars in respective to the role of vehicles in our military. Come to think of it, that's a little private, so forget it."
Vernel obeyed, and repeatedly whacked himself on the head with his own gun, bruising his skull.
"Okay, that's enough." Dripik said. "So, tell me your business within 5 secs, or I'll make you do it again."
Vernel replied quickly and nervously;
"Boss, look near me. I've got an Gloktigi waiting to apply, and only someone like you can possibly give me permission."
Dripik looked and saw the large Gloktigi, and replied calmly.
"Heh. Sekto likes em quite a bit. I spent time in HIS bath about a week ago. No, remove that, you too." Dripik spoke to both Vernel and the Gloktigi.
Vernel whacked himself again, holding back urge to moan.
"I'm glad you got me to remove that image sir. Shall I hire him?" Vernel spoke.
"Sure, record this message and you've got a solid permission. Just in case, the executive code is THX-1138-1337-LRNLNG. Got that?"
Vernel noted down the code with his pen on a spare notepad, and replied;
"Got it."
Dripik replied;
"What are you waiting for? It's bye time, property boy!"
Vernel hit the red record button, letting the Fone's databanks record the message. He held out a black contract, and tossed a pen to the Gloktigi. He began rubbing his skull, feeling a bit sore in the head, and tried to avoid showing the shaking in his pants after seeing Dripik.

07-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Chelon grasped the pen in his mouth tentacles, and looked at the contract. He wasn't the best reader, particularly with small font like this, but he supposed it didn't matter so much, it's not like he wouldn't sign it anyway. He signed it and handed the pen back to the Slig. Before heading out of the tower, he quickly asked "What do I do now, then?"

OOC: WHERE IS SLAVELESS!?!?!?!??!?!?
07-04-2007, 10:05 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: May 2007
: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

OOC: Give me(max) some flippin orders!!!
IC: Max called out to any one who would listen "hi what should I do to work"
07-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Whoops, sorry. Try and get some better grammar skills, but you're in.
IC:
Vernel replied to the Gloktigi, following him down the stairs;
"You're a big enough cheese to guard a tower by yourself. Go over to the armoury nearby, show them this slip"
Vernel used the pen the Gloktigi had given him back to sign a grey permission slip and took a stamp out of his folder and stamped it with the Magog seal. He passed it to the Gloktigi.
"Go and get yourself some big guns. Kill any Native Mudokons you find and bring their corpses to the creepy bisexual Vykker Head Medic, Chris."

07-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Guns? Whuh? "Um, how exactly am I meant to use a gun, sir? I don't exactly have arms that I'm not walking on or anything. I just tend to...maul things, close combat, usually"
07-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC: Vernel replied to the Gloktigi;
"Use your mouth. Always works for me when I need to quickly sign a form in the middle of a firefight."

Vernel turned to see another, blond haired Steef nearby asking for a job. He spoke to the Steef, pointing his gun at him.;
"Heh, you pathetic animals keep showing up and making me richer! Sign this black security contract and head over to the northeast tower. Shoot any Mudokons you find and bring their corpses to the creepy bisexual Vykker Chris. You'll get some of the profits, don't worry. Also, in your case, try and just wound a few of them and take them to Chris for lobotomization. Lobotoscrubs are dumb and short lived, but they at least don't try to escape. Do it, or I'll kill you and sell your corpse to Sekto and eat your internal organs."

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-05-2007 at 03:32 PM..
07-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
IC: Vernel replied to the Gloktigi;
"Use your mouth. Always works for me when I need to quickly sign a form in the middle of a firefight."

Vernel turned to see another, blond haired Steef nearby asking for a job
D:There is another blond haired steef? That's the third time I've seen an RP character similar to mine.....
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

07-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Has Slaveless merely forgotten of this thread's existence, or what? he was posting elsewhere yesterday...

IC: Use your mouth? What as he meant to carry, a pistol? It's one thing using your tentacles momentarily, but he was designed for it, or trained for it like someone like this. And even so, wouldn't Sligs be better in the tower? "I see your point, but I'm not trained for it like you may be, you're far more experienced, and you usually use your hands. I'm not used to it. Surely I'd be far more effective as a guard somewhere, as I'd have thought that Sligs would be far better at sniping. I'd barely get my eyes anywhere near the scope if I had me tentacles on it..."
07-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

OOC: thats it if slaveless isn't going to reply I will go on with out him

IC: The mudokens gave no response to Jaks reqest so he grabed a scrab cake out of the draw and walked out of the mess hall he sliped on his gogles and turned them on thermal he looked around he saw the shape of a steef and decided to check it out.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 07-06-2007 at 10:11 AM..
07-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Me don't know where Sagittarius is.

IC
Sagittarius looked over to Jak and sighed sadly. He knew he would now be a slave, and people like him could perhaps beat him.
"Hey, uhhhh...I'm new, and I was wondering if you knew what I could do around here?..." He asked Jak.

07-06-2007, 11:27 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)

OOC: I'm a brunnette actually so don't blow a casket Zozo
IC: max stood to attention "yes sir...orders sir"
07-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: I'm a brunnette actually so don't blow a casket Zozo
IC: max stood to attention "yes sir...orders sir"
Well that's not what Patrick said.

07-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Look guys, I have about three reasons why I haven't been posting here. The first one is that I have family that visits my family very often. So I rather talk and hang with them until they leave. That seems reasonable, right? Another reason is that writing these RPG posts is harder for me than it is for you guys. I don't have a method of writing. I just memorize where the keys are and type from there. So I'm not doing some super fast, I-know-where-the keys-are-from-positioning-my hands-in-a-certain-way. And the last thing is that I lose interest in typing something I have already typed maybe three times. My posts get deleted pretty easily. Very easily. And retyping something is not in my favor. I have to save some of my posts to just make sure they don't get deleted. So just please, bear with me here.

07-06-2007, 10:54 PM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

:
Well that's not what Patrick said.
OOC: patrick was guessing as I never said what colour my hair was
07-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: Actually, this may be an excellent time for me to use Ricky and Barnabus here, and looking at the timeline it could be well before they became wanted criminals. *is happy* What do you guys think?

07-07-2007, 01:43 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Nice idea Marvak, go with it! They may have some equipment missing, and acquire it while here or something, maybe from the armoury.
07-07-2007, 03:21 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Ricky and Barnabus are fine by me. I must of confused Max's profile with Sagittarrius'.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-07-2007 at 03:27 AM..
07-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: I need Venks to post, wherever he is. All my characters are currently frozen due to interacting with his characters.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

James didn't hide the anger on his face as the fag(Gorrck) started blahing about Expresso and trust, James didn't really listen to any of it.
"I'm goin I'm goin..." James replied climbing down the tower and heading to the exec. office. What were the odds of landing a job with such a a**hole.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris continued to cry as the Chronicler asked his name, "Ma..ma.. my names Chris!"
Then Chris started to wipe away some of his tears realizing that the Chronicler didn't really hate him. "Whats your name?"
Then suddenly shock covered Chris's face, "Oh my ODD I forgot all about Jiggles!"
Chris started going through his luggage until he pulled out a small aquarium which he sat down onto his desk. "Are you okay Jiggles? You must be hungry." Chris pulled out of a bag a small cylinder of fish food which he lightly poured into the aquarium. The baby Gabbiwog happily ate the food then made affectionate whistling sounds. "Thats my baby girl!" Chris said to his pet.

Jim noticed Vernel threatening a new employee, Jim walked over to him and said, "Sir I've finished cleaning the Medical hut, would you like me to continue working for Chris or shall I assist you in other ways?"
07-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Jak looked at the steef "I don't know what to do here myself whats your name".

07-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I can do something, I hail thee Slig 7665.

IC
Sagittarius looked over at the slig Jak as he replied.
"Oh, my name is Sagittarius, I come from The Mongo Valley. I kinda made myself a slave. You?" He scratched at a scar on his arm.
"Man, the fuzzle bites are starting to itch..."

07-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Jak looked at Sagittarius "names Jak I'm from slig barracks I think I'm a guard" Jak wacthed Sagittarius scratch his arm "there is a medical tent not to far from here if you want something for that arm" Jak said.

07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Hooray for Venks!
IC:
Gorrck watched James leave, knowing that the Slig still didn't give a damn about anything. Heh, that little Fleechbait's gonna get his head kicked in by Vernel sometime soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matias watched as Chris fussed over a pet Gabbiwog. "Well hello Chris. My name is Matias, and do you have a licence for that Gabbiwog, sir? They are rather rare creatures now, so I expect you have one."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-07-2007, 12:44 PM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

OOC: I still need orders
IC: Max walked towards the armory to pick up a grenade launcher, he didn't like to use them but it could get him out of a stickey situation quickley.
07-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC:
Vernel ordered Max to go over to the northeast tower.
IC:
Vernel looked and noticed an unprofessional looking Slig waddling around sulking towards the tower. Vernel shouted in a tone enough to intimidate the Brewmaster;
"HEY! You over there, what are you doing? Has a superior given you permission to leave? Why are you so sullen and unprofessional? Straighten your back up, store all possessions in the tiny compartment near your bag unless you are a sergeant! Get back immediately and apologize to me and Gorrck immediately! If you have legimate business, do it quickly! If you have legitimate business with anyone higher than me, then by all means do it!"
Vernel turned to a nearby Mudokon, and spoke to it;
"Good thing, yes, continue working for Chris. If he has no orders for you, go work with Matias the Chronicler and help clean up the paper trail on the 2nd floor of the tower. Only go with him."

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-07-2007 at 03:03 PM..
07-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

James slowly walked to the tower looking up at the sky wondering why it was blue when suddenly Vernel shouted from near by, "HEY! You over there, what are you doing? Has a superior given you permission to leave? Why are you so sullen and unprofessional? Straighten your back up, store all possessions in the tiny compartment near your bag unless you are a sergeant! Get back immediately and apologize to me and Gorrck immediately! If you have legimate business, do it quickly! If you have legitimate business with anyone higher than me, then by all means do it!"

James immediately straitened himself and started walking more purposefully to the tower shouting, "Sir, yes Sir!"
Over hearing a Steef(Sagittarius) say that he had made himself a slave James yelled to him, "Steef! Get over here! Make yourself useful!"
James went from floor to floor in the tower until he found the Expresso vendor on the third floor. Not looking to see if the Steef followed him or not James ordered, "Grab three expressos and follow me to the north east tower. If you so much as drop one, I'll kill you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As Chris played happily with Jiggles he heard the monotone, always-business Chronicler say, "Well hello Chris. My name is Matias, and do you have a license for that Gabbiwog, sir? They are rather rare creatures now, so I expect you have one."

Chris sighed thinking inwardly, 'Does Matias really only think about forms and paperwork... maybe thats what gets his blood pumping.'
A suggestive smile appeared on Chris's face, "What if I don't have the license Mati-love?"
Chris gently stroked Matias with one finger, starting at his neck and slowly moving down to his hip.
"Are you gonna search me?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vernel responded to Jim saying, "Good thing, yes, continue working for Chris. If he has no orders for you, go work with Matias the Chronicler and help clean up the paper trail on the 2nd floor of the tower. Only go with him."

Jim smiled and bowed to Vernel, "You got it sir. I'll check with Chris right now." With that the Mudokon slave made his way to the medical hut.
07-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: In case you guys are curious, this is the sixth time I have written this post.

@Venks: Seriousily, a person in the real world doesn't daily hit on basically every person he sees. There's therphy for that.

And I do deny that Irwin and Humphry have love for each other, since they are siblings. That information was in the Oddworld site, but now it is deleted.

@Slig 7665: I do believe you would be eating an unbaked, cold, sloppy Scrab Cake.

IC:

Kole was utterly impressed that a Slig was willing to help. Sligs were a very slacker-like species, and they didn't usually do anything real hard in labor, unless they are being paid for it, or it excerises their sadistic behavior, according Kole. Yet, this smaller Slig was only being required to look after the Mudokons, yet he was willing to cook with them. That was impressive. This place was getting better and better. Apparently these Sligs weren't that cruel. Maybe they wouldn't beat him.

Yet Kole's mind changed in an instant right after watching the Slig leave. He hadn't responded because he was trying to think if the Slig could scramble eggs. He had an expression on his face that said he was thinking, and he was looking at the Slig too. Yet like all Sligs, it had little patience, and short attention spans. It couldn't think to stop and realize what could be done around the Mess Hall, and it didn't think to remind itself where everything was. This Slig couldn't have remembered that he shouldn't have to take orders from a Mudokon! This drove him into pure anger, as he was frustrated that a Slig that could make his job easier just ditched him. He blinked furiousily, making the Mudokon anger noise.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=

Cora, after watching the Big Bro set up all the Elum Chubs, saw that the smaller Slig took off. Kole must have taken too long to explain what else had to be done. This didn't frustrate her, but she did decide that maybe she could go after the Slig. They needed all the help that they could get. So she turned around to face the Big Bro and said, "Um, Slig guard, if you don't mind me asking this, but could you get some plates ready for us? The Chubs should be done, and so should Kole's bread. I also need you to make sure that no one else leaves. The boss would get angry,"

She dashed out of the Mess Hall, heading outside. She tried to make herself not so far away from the kitchen that the Slig would think she wasn't doing her job. But she got close enough to smaller Slig, (Jak), so he could hear him. She nervousily cried out, "Um, Jak, er, can you come back? We need someone to scramble the Clakkerz eggs, pronto!"

Kole on the other hand, was ticked off further from watching Cora leave. Now there was one Slig and one Mudokon in the Mess Hall. Great, just great. Did everyone decide they didn't have to work anymore? He blinked his eyes so furiousily, that it got dark every once and a while. The other Slig could probably hear him blinking, which wasn't very good. He flipped the Spooce bread and waited for the plates. Maybe something could go right that time.

OOC: That post may not be as long as you thought it would be, but the orginal idea was to be a lot longer in detail, such as explaining Cora's old age problems, and her feelings for Kole. I cut that out because of one, Slig 7665's post, and two, I changed how angry Kole was.

07-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Venks, if I'm the Glockstar of perverted characters, you just became the Big Cheese. At this rate, I'm tempted to introduce another guest character (the perverted second master of Domino, who makes Chris look like the Dalai Lama) in 13 or so more pages just to watch the fireworks. Humphrey/Irwin incest porn is one of the first things in my mental "Please Yahweh, never let these appear in Fan Corner" list.
IC:
Vernel watched James straighten up and order the Steef. The Steef was second rate anyway, so Vernel didn't care about security ordering other security. In fact, it could double as a servant beast for the guards.
"Good job, James my boy!"
Vernel then turned, waiting for any more employees to show up. He would need a nurse of some kind, and maybe an assistant bureaucrat. A couple more Sligs and a sergeant would be in order too. Then, the Camp would be up and running, at least to a decent capacity.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-07-2007 at 07:17 PM..