Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Ma'am, I 'aint no broot. Yerz speakin' to de Bloo Brudda, professional bodyguard, at yer service" He gave a low bow. But what's all this talk of lulu? Could this be him? "Heh, why does evry'un think that Lulu blew that thing ups? If evry'un thinks he's such an idiot, he wouldn't be smart enough to. The chumps can't 'ave it both ways" Hey, this Gluk was worth some Moolah? Maybe, this guy could pay for protection! He addressed Lulu "Da Bloo Brudda, a professional bodyguard, is willing to work for yoo. You seem to maybe need it 'gainst all these guys" he thought a moment, and added on "I could also 'elp you get a job or summat, I suppose.."
04-26-2007, 11:21 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

*Kas watches as the steef kicked his cane away* You shouldn’t do that, hybrid. That cane is wroth more then your race...as your race is nearly extinct little beast…Jayne! Come here please!
Jayne: *Looks up from his hunting and ambles over to Kas* Yo bro wazza you’ll want?
Kas: *Smiles politely at Sejsx and then picks up his cane and makes a great show of brushing it off* Jayne, my fellow slig…Might you please tell this creature what we sligs do to people who disrespect our property?
Jayne: Whaa? Umm whahever…*Walks over to Sejsx*

04-26-2007, 11:27 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: are our chars going to fight again? coz we got told off last time xD.

Sejsx watched the aproaching slig with distaste. "so what are you scary toughguys going to do to poor wittle me?" she said with mock nervousness, as she readied to unfurl her crossbow, just in case.

04-26-2007, 11:36 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: Wait Jayne! The steef is a Lady, and we do not harm the beautiful maidens.
Jayne: Ohh…
Kas: Now tell this sparkling creature what you were really going to tell her.
Jayne: I was goin’ t’ ask yo’ to knock beh unnecessarily mean t’ those who dnt’ provoke yo’.
Kas: Indeed, I hold manners high, and simply pointed out that I like my cane and I like it to be clean…anyway, stunning steef, my friend and I need to acquire our supper. Good evening ,star of the city. *Walks off with a strut, head held high.*
*Jayne looks at Sejsx and rolls his eyes before stalking after Kas, whistling softly.*

04-26-2007, 11:47 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx snorted in surprise. 'did he just call me a 'maiden'??' she thought she looked at the ammased croud around lulu, and decided to leave and follow the duo. "i've done all i can really, i hope no-one takes him in" she thought out loud. She gave one last look and vowed shed come back when the melange of oddworldians had gone, to help this poor guy. She then took off after the ignorant slig who had insulted her.

04-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
ic:

Um, this thread is complicated! Everthing is at different times and places! I don't know where to go or who to talk to!
OOC: I'm a little confused too....Well maybe some of the chaarcters could go to one of the places on the map or speak to Mike and Vobos or something....There's an abandoned shop, you could look there for food or weapons and stuffs..... Ilovehammy, you mentioned that Star likes to phone her friends, she could do that by the fonebox on the map.

IC
Vobos laughed and did a dance while Lulu looked at the Blo Brudda. "Yeah, a body guard seems like a good idea, especially since some angry mobs beat me every now and then! Hey, wheres dat female Glukkon going?"
-
Howler snarled at Gareth as some sloggies ran around nearby, watching him and the exit. He made a run for it as he saw about twenty fleeches slip out of the sewers and into the street.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-27-2007 at 03:50 AM..
04-27-2007, 02:51 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

ooC: its coz everones popping up at the same time. well my chars walking off but will prolly spot mike n vobos. vobos is so cute xD (wait, what did i just say!?!?!)

IC: Sejsx saw some movement out the corner of her eye and spotted a vykker doing some kind of strange dance, she quickly turned around to pursue the sligs again, when her knife fell out from its sheath. even in the dimlit alley the metal sparkled, but the steef didnt seem to notice and proceeded to walk out of the crowded alley..

OOC: sparkly objects attaract the kids/childish ones. use this to my advantage when i visit my cousins xD

04-27-2007, 03:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Good point.....You said Vobos was cute....XDYay me and my characters.

IC
Vobos looked over as he saw the metal blade fall to the dusty grey ground. "Ooooooh, shiny!" He ran over, dragging Mike along and picked it up to play with it, not even minding the blade cutting his clawed hand. He proceeded to run after Sejsk, holding her knife. "Whoobedoo!"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-27-2007, 03:53 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx was thinking of what she was going to do to that blasted slig. "i'll cut 'im a new one" she said, going for her knife. When she found it wasnt in her sheath, she spun around too look back at the alleyway whence she came. She spotted the dancy-vykker from earlier running full-pelt towards her, whilst dragging a very pissed off intern. She stopped and scratched her head, but decided to find out why these guys were coming towards her, they micht have even found her knife.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-27-2007 at 03:59 AM..
04-27-2007, 03:59 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Vobos laughed like a toddler and handed her the weapon as his hand bled. "Whoobee!" Mike angrilly slapped him. Vobos gasped, before slapping him back. "Hmmph!" He stropped like a sissy, before the two started slapping each other in a vicious sissyfight.
-
Howler whimpered and threw himself out of the sewer, some sloggies in his tentacles as the twenty fleeches started spilling out of it and into the street.
-
The vykker and intern kept on slapping each other before Vobos screamed, and ran off down an alleyway with Mike. Lulu whistled as he hung by the Big bro's arm, before his eyes widened like saucers. "FLEECHES!" He screeched before breaking free and hopping off madly like a pogostick, seeing the fleeches advance on the group.

04-27-2007, 04:03 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *Skips about, leaping on his cane and twriling it about his head, accidentaly whacking Jayne with it*
Jayne: Oi, stop spinn' th' thin' aroun, Kas.
Kas: Ahh, isnt it nice to be just-about?
Jayne: Huh?
Kas: Well many oddworlders can just mop about when ever they feel like it? Not many, and some arnt as pretty as that Glukkon and Steef-
Jayne: Hold on loverboy, I though tha' steef was gonna clock ye one.
Kas: Really? Where is that jem anyway?
Jayne: Oh stop i' Kas, 'fore ye get punched ou'.
Kas: *Hears Lulu cry* Fleeches?! Where?!

04-27-2007, 04:07 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx took her knife back from the vykker, then the intern slapped him! the vykker looked shocked then slepped the intern back. thus began what sejsx thought would be the slapfight of the century. Then the vykker suddenly stopped, and fled down another alley. Sejsx slowly turned to see a wave of fleeches rushing towards her. Her eyes widend, and she galloped down the alleyway, hoping to get some of the inhabitants in the lot to safety.

04-27-2007, 04:09 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"OVER THERE!" Lulu shrieked as he hopped away like a mad Glukkon, just dodging a tongue as he hopped off down the alleyway. Vobos ran for the hills with Mike, limping towards an abandoned shop. Howler crawled around in a panic, looking for somewhere to hide the sloggies in his mouth.

04-27-2007, 04:14 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: Ohh look at them all! Hmm, a few too many I admit, but nothing we can not handle.
Jayne: Umm, yo'll shure? Theres da few...
Kas: What? *Looks in the fleech sack* Oh dear! We already have 20 fleeches! Why couldnt that be Ratz? Ah well. Lets go Jayne and find some ratz...*Struts off*
Jayne: *Looks at the wave of fleeches* Whaever...*Follows*

04-27-2007, 04:15 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx spotted lulu trying to hop as fast as he can to get away from the bloodshirsty worms. She saw a tounge barely miss him and decided this was it. she would save a glukkon, she'd wash the moral bad-taste out later. The steef put her head down and galloped down the alley, just barely picking up the panicked lulu before sharply turning a corner and following the vykker and intern towards the abandoned shop.

04-27-2007, 04:44 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Uh, everyone, you're starting to flood this a leetle bit D:

IC: Salve had no idea where all these Feeches had come from, but Lulu was in danger. He ran over to him "No need to be 'larmed, sir" as he smacked a Fleech flying onto some roof with an arm before whipping out his Lungbuster and aiming it at the various Fleeches appearing, firing at them.
04-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

OOC: I hate being at school. You guys went mental while I was gone!

IC: Gareth heard some footsteps behind him. Lots of Sloggies were dashing across the sewer floor, and then he heard doors slam. The Sloggies had been locked in. "Oh no..." They suddenly turned to him, and started running towards him. He didn't know what to do, he just ran. He panted, and rubbed the stitch in his chest. But he noticed something on the ceiling, one of the gutters had been broken, and bits of metal stuck out everywhere.
He took the chance, and vaulted up. Gareth hung on with one long hand, and with the other he pulled at the bars. All but the one he was hanging on fell to the floor. He pulled himself up. When he turned around, he saw Lulu and several others, there were lots of fleeches surrounding them, hissing hungrily.
04-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: Uh, everyone, you're starting to flood this a leetle bit D:
OOC: D:I know, dunno what to do about it though....

IC
Lulu yelled as he was carried by Sejsk, watching as the gunfire splattered about four of the twenty hungry fleeches. "Thaanks!" He called to Salve. Mike signalled to Gareth to follow him and Vobos, stopping at the abandoned corner shop, panting, before Vobos grabbed Mike, smashing at the boarded up door with Mike's head as he struggled hopelessly. He threw Mike in, running in and waiting for the others whilst looking for objects around the dusty rat riddled room to barricade the door with. Howler dashed in, hiding in a corner with those sleggies still in his tentacles, whimpering and looking around and for the fleeches.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-27-2007 at 07:40 AM..
04-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

OOC: Wow, this is really complicated.

IC: Gareth watched as the strange Slig he saw earlier ran off, and into the abandoned corner shop. Not wanting to get eaten by the Fleeches, he followed them quickly.
When he walked in, he saw the Slig. With it was a Vykker and an Intern.
"Guys, I couldn't find anywhere to hide, I need to get away from these Fleeches! Can I hide here?"
04-27-2007, 07:44 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I know, it's all floodedwith mayhem and fleeches...

IC
Unable to talk, Vobos just answered "Weebeedoo!" Before pulling him into the building, and continuing to try and barricade the doors, moving a heavy display shelf, ignoring the loud crack and sudden bend in his arm as Mike tried to help him, the two having difficulty whilst being chained together. Holwer whimpered with the small litter of sloggies, looking for the fleeches. He snarled when he saw the three, leaning protectively over them.

04-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Zozo, you could set a limit on the number of posts per day.
Oh, and next time you post, announce what time of day it is, just so everyone's clear. (morning, evening?) You're thread organiser dude.

IC:
Mop and Dickie were walking around the area when they ran into a big fancy female glukkon. (Star).
A little surprised, and wanting to make a point of the fact that he was here on official business, Mop stepped forward. "Evenin' Miss. Don't see many of your type in these parts. What brings you into this corner of the city?"

Dickie sighed and leant on his broom, wondering how long before the glukkon noticed the smell.

04-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

"Weebeedo?" Gareth whispered, wondering what this meant. He looked at Howler, and his Sloggies. The Intern went and sat beside him. "They'll be okay. Just hold 'em tight."
04-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Well, it's morning if that helps... I suppose I could limit it to three per day if it gets too hectic.

04-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Paranoid, Howler snarled at the intern, not noticing a sloggie that wandered over to Gareth, gingerly licking at the intern's hand. Seeing the sloggie, he relaxed a bit, but still growling. Mike was dragged around as Vobos waited for the others, looking at the products abandoned on the shelves. His face lit up as he looked at the drugs section. Happy pills. He opened the colourful box and took one before his eyes lit up in a psychoticly happy way and he began running and dancing everywhere, dragging Mike across the floor. "WEEEEEEWOOO!"

OOC: Aaaaand, now I wait for the others to react to the fleeches....

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-27-2007 at 08:05 AM..
04-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Gareth stared at Vobos, who was wildly running about. "Okaaay..."
He noticed that one of the Sloggies had walked over to him, he laughed as it licked his hand. Howler was still growling. "It's okay. I won't hurt you, if I wanted to hutt you I'd have done it back in that sewer, where no one was watching."
04-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Unable to understand, Holwer just growled, backing further away into the corner, watching the sloggie that went near him. He decided to sit and have a think. About his past. He ignored Vobos who switched on the radio, and danced like Britney Spears to the blaring cracking pop music, dragging Mike around with jerking movements.

-
The slig grub rolled and crawled on the bottom of the city, weak, scrawny, and tired. His bones showed on his dried up body as he gave a weak creaking gasp and lay on the ground, still. A slog approached, sniffing and growling, before picking him up in her mouth and walking off with her litter of sloggies following to the sewer.
(Note: Is just a flashback)
-
Done thinking, Howler just snored as he slept against the wall, sleepily watching the sloggies that wandered around.

04-27-2007, 08:44 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Gareth sighed and hunched himself up. He tried not to laugh at Vobos, but couldn't resist. Then he thought about what the orphanage lady would say to him if he arrived now, he must have been at least 2 hours late.
04-27-2007, 10:06 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)
Oddworld

ooc: Thank you, Splat, for stepping in amidst all of this confusion and saving me! I'm very grateful!

ic:

Star: *to Mop*
" Hello, darling. I just arrived here and was looking for someone to talk to. After so much work at my factories, I simply decided to go exploring in this fabulous city. (She was over-exaggerating of course, trying to sound all happy and cute) I've never been here before. As you can probably tell by my outfit. (complete with a huge gold moolah diamond incrested medallion.)"

04-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Mop decided to play tourguide a little, "Well, as you can probably see this ain't the smartest bit of the city. But o' course, we're tryin' a do somethin about that," He winked and gestured to Dickie, who looked like he was resisting the temptation to hold his head in his hands. "There's some nicer stuff inna' central if you're lookin for some culture. All ya really get roun' here is rubbish and ratz." He grinned, cheerfully.

04-27-2007, 03:36 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jayne: Thi' i' sto-pid. Where in th' hell are th' ratz? Ive bein' lookin' 'round and-OW! *jumps and swings about as a fleech tongue struck his back.*
Kas: Got it. *Leaps daintily forward and seizes the fleeches tongue, and impales it with his cane. Yanks it upright and hurls it away from them* Hmm…*looks at all the people running about as the fleeches advanced*
Jayne: Blimy! Looke ‘hem hall!
Kas: Ah, I think we should get out of here…
Jayne: Wha’ ‘bout the ohers?
Kas: They’ll be fine…*Tightens his grip on his cane and frowns*
Jayne: We need some ratz know...
OOC: No spelling mistakes...