oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

:
I am voteing for Ralph Nadar.
Oh crap! Everybody knows Ralph Nadar just screws everything up. He's never going to get enough votes to be president, so he ends up taking votes from the other guys.

-oddguy

06-26-2004, 06:55 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Everybody voting for Nader is pissing their vote away and essentially sabotaging Nader. I've said it once and I've said it again: Nader is a great activist and a ****-up politician. Why won't he listen to our petitions and pleas and leave us alone!?!?!?

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

06-26-2004, 07:14 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

:
Personally i don't really like insulting peoples spellings, since they may be tapped in the head or something...

'Why ever should every country want large sky skraper, boring grass fields or space programs? Cultural diversity was one of the greatest features of this planet, unfortunately, it is slowly being erradicated.'

It's all very well saying that, and i wouldn't mind that. But when they're showing you little-black Skeletons running around with flies up their nose...at tea time, it really does extract the urine.

I really don't see the point in many countries though. They're only there to make America look good.
Only there to make America look good?
I rather think there here to piss on America rather then to make it look good. In ten years we will have a new WW. America VS rest of the world. That should be fun to watch .

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.