Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-21-2009, 03:29 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Dec 2008
: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

I beleive we still have the bartender and lou perhaps, but i haven't seen zozo on for awhile, and i'm not sure about the person that plays lou. I would play the sheriff, but two reasons: A. I have the limit of characters. and B. If i was the sheriff and the outlaws (good guy and bad guys) that would be boring, pretty much me fighting myself.
01-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

OOC: I said in my last post that I didn't quit, but I won't post any time soon. So basically if this RPG manages to get back together, I'm still Sherrif Whyte Urp.
01-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: I'm still around, just waiting for something to do.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

01-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

: Jan 2007
: Wherever I damn well please!
: 200
Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

Awesome idea for an rp you guys! Anyway:

Name: Angeal

Species: Steef

Equipment: Jet-black boots with bladed heels that join his fore legs to his hind legs, dark grey Meepskin pants, a black longsleeve shirt with grey cufflinks with chains that cross over his chest, bladed wrist-guards attached to a pair of fingerless knuckle-studded gloves, no horns, and no headgear.

History: Angeal was brought up in a forest fairly close to the present day Spittoonstone. From birth he was trained in the art of the assassin. He wears boots that join his legs because 2 legs make less noise than 4. He uses blades rather than ranged weaponry so he doesn't get weighed down , and he got his horns removed for stealth. But when he's not "working", he lives like anyone else, just a regular Steef, trying to get by. He has learned almost complete English, and is fairly well read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angeal woke up one morning, and gave a loud yawn. Scratching his head, he got dressed (no blades, he's not "working" yet), and walked outside, wondering how the day would progress...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

01-25-2009, 07:37 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

ok, sense really no one except xX_abe_xX has replied yet, i'm just going to go off my last post.

IC

After getting a fair amount of drinks, Billy-Ray decided to head home and leave the bar in the turmoil that it was in. He headed out of the city's gate, and followed the trail back down to his house. After about a half a hour jog back to his house, what he saw in front of him was not a good sight.

Fire arose from almost every part of the house, and, from where he was standing, he could see two hunched shapes wandering arounnd wherever ther wasn't fire in the house, two guarding the door, and a very tall outlaw talking to a some-what smaller outlaw, which he presumed was his captain. The captain gave his boss a salute, and turned back to his duties. A pair of dagger like eyes stared at him through the window of his home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kert stood among the ashes of the clakker house, ordering around the remainder of the outlaws that were with him. One of them came up to Kert, gave a salute, and said,"Kert, I see that clakker bastard outside! We gunn'a chase 'em?" and waited for Kert's response.
"Of course boy, you take your lil' butt buddy over ther' and teach that clakker a lesson for messing with Cannabal Mort!" He hurried over to the other shooter and they ran out.

As Billy-Ray regained his focus, he saw that two of the outlaws were jogging over to him and shooting rapidly. In a hurry, he ran back in the direction of the town, hoping someone there would be able to help him in the disaster that he was in. A shot flew by his head, and he clucked like a chicken and picked up speeding, slowly begining to loose the outlaws.

He ran into the doors of the bar, until he nearly passed out from so much running on a table, and said, "I need some help! Outlaws are burnin' down my home!"
01-26-2009, 08:44 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Garit looked up in surprise when a clakker ran in saying his house was on fire. Despite his better judgement, his curiousity got the better of him and he peeked out from the door, and sure enough a hint of smoke was detectable in the air. That was when he saw the outlaws running into town. Quickly, he retreated from the door to his table and sat back down, repositioned his hat, and gripped his pistol. This was turning out to be a troublesome day than he had expected.
OOC: I think Sherrif Whyte will need to do something about this.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

01-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Yes. Sherrif Whyte must do something in this RPG (unfortunatley). Um, I'll just completley ignore Whyte's last post and enter the bar already.

IC: Whyte swung the doors of the bar wide open when he heard the squawkings of trouble. Surprised, he failed to notice the bar's doors swung back, inevitably & comically knocking Whyte in the head. The Glukkon Sherrif rubbed the nasty bruise on his large cranium and quickly ran towards the ever so distressed Clakker, Billy Ray. "Billy! Where're the scum-suckin' Outlaws now?" Whyte growled as he impatiently shook Billy's beak with disgust. Kelpy the paramite, sticking next to Shaskee, spotted the incoming Outlaws and barked wildly at them.
01-27-2009, 04:01 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Garit was surprised once again and looked back up. A glukkon was standing in something similar to slig pants. 'This glukkon's either a loon or has some kind of serious law-enforcing problem.' He thought, and following this glukkon there was a paramite which had begun to bark loudly at the incoming outlaws. Quitely drawing his gun under the table, Garit watched as the glukkon attempted to get information out of the clakker. Hoping he wouldn't attract too much attention, Garit lowered his head enough so he wasn't openly visible but could still see what was going on.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

01-27-2009, 04:29 AM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

IC: As Angeal was looking around outside, he smelled a faint burning smell. He glanced around and noticed a smoke cloud rising into the air on the other side of town. He ran inside, grabbed his wrist-guards(just in case), and took off towards the smoke.

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

01-27-2009, 02:47 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC action, yes!!! Oh yeah and chronicler, sense the Inn keeper character hasn't replied for a couple weeks now, lets just say he's cowering behind the counter, that sound good?

IC

Billy-ray, his voice panicked, finally stopped squawking. "The outlaws are comin' down into the town! They should be following me into the inn by the...erm...trail I left..." he said in somewhat embarassment.
He quickly ran and ducked under a table, cowering like a little girl.

(these two aren't temporary characters, just here for the moment)

The two outlaws ran into the town, following the trail left by Billy-Ray. "Haha, that wimp wetted his panties! Lets get him Lary!" shouted the one on the left. "Yeah, lets teach this punk a lesson Fred!" he said to Fred.

Whenever they got past the town's gate, they kicked in the Inn door. "Wheres that odd dung-slingin' clakker?" they said in unison, there guns pointing in random directions.

Kert looked at the other two outlaws with him and said, "Ok boys, we are gonna bag us some chicken for dinner tonight! Hahaha!" he said with a loud guffaw, which was followed by the howels of the two outlaws with him. They took to a nice jog in the direction of the town. "No need to hurry now, Fred and Lary probably got it under control." He told them, and they nodded in agreement. "Mort's gonna be mighty happy...." Were the last words heard as they left the collapsing house.
01-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Well ..... NPCs are generally not allowed, but I suppose for this one moment can be an exception, seeing as how we don't have any other Outlaw Characters anyway.

IC: Whyte growled at the dumb Clakker, his yellow eyes glared at the bird's fearing face. Left a trail? The idiot that he is! Whyte might've skinned Billy himself if it weren't for this intrusion. Whyte shoved the Clakker to the side and stared back at the two Outlaws. The Gluk Sherrif gave them a nasty look. "You trouble-makin' thieves oughta be hanged for this!" The Glukkon had an idea though. "But tell ya what .... We'll let ya keep the Clakker. AS LONG AS YA LEAVE THE TOWN IN PEACE!" Whyte was serious about this. Kelpy emphasized Whyte's final sentance with her own chains of growls and barks. Whyte was plotting a serious gamble in his thoughts, and we ALL know how bad Whyte is in gamble, but it was a chance he had to take in order to stop the Outlaws.
01-27-2009, 03:49 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC lol, nice gamble there. I think Billy-Ray may pee himself again, haha..

IC

"WH-WHAT?!?! YOUR CRAZZIER THEN A HYPED UP FUZZLE! YOU ARE SUPPOUSED TO HELP US POOR DEFENSELESS FOLK!!" He screamed. "You can't just sell me out like that! I'm the good one! Those crazy guys may skin me alive! You gotta change your mind!!" he said as he tried to convince the sheriff..

He sunk down on his knees, looking up at everyone in the Inn. Oh shucks, he thought to himself, I think i'm going to need a new pair of breachers...

"Eh, give up the clakker? Just to save your own skin! I like you, you little traitor! You'd be evil enough to be a outlaw, haha! Well tell you what, we'll do just that." Fred said as he lied through his teeth. Lary, going along with Fred's plan, decided to chime in.
"A-hohoho! We'll skin that clakker wimp alive. He'll be a mighty pretty rug to be set by Mort's fire!" The two outlaws snickered as they prepared to grab the poor clakker.

Kert and the others just arrived at the gate. "Ok boys, if we here any screaming and shootin', we'll bust in there and help 'em? You got that? Good then. I can't wait to get to the fightin'...." The nailer popped his neck and tightened up his iron knuckles, white the cutter started assorting all his knives for the action.

(Note for Xx_Abe_xX: There is a cutter, a nailer, and a squig herder, who is Kert)

Last edited by stonetooth; 01-27-2009 at 04:56 PM..
01-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

OOC: Lol the poor Clakker

IC: Angeal found the scene of the fire. He looked around for any clue that could aid him. He noticed a trail of yellow water on the ground. "Is that... Lemonade?"

OOC: Those of you who are squeamish might want to skip this part...

IC: Angeal dipped a finger into the liquid, and sucked it off his finger. Waited a second, and gave a very dangerous howl. "Oh sweet lord, no amount of therapy will ever make this moment okay..." With that, he began to follow the trail of urine. He came across the Bittersweet Opple, which was where the trail ended. He noticed three outlaws, waiting in front of the doors. Angeal quietly ran around the side of the bar, waiting for their next move...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

Last edited by Xx_Abe_xX; 01-28-2009 at 03:58 PM.. : I accidently put that there were just two outlaw cutters, sorry!
01-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Garit heard the sherrif saying that he was giving up the clakker for the safety of the town. Looking up he saw a pair of outlaws by the door. He'd prefer if they just left, but at least he wasn't about to be skinned alive. That clakker may not really have deserved it, but Garit wasn't about to put his on life on the line for some random citizen he didn't even know. Looking out the window, he noticed that way out by the gate, there was three outlaws. Sensing this would get nasty, he ducked under the table hoping nobody could see him. Gripping his fingers around his gun very tightly, he got ready to shoot it if need be.
OOC: Xx_Abe_xX, that was peraps one of the funniest ever posts in the RPG section.

:

01-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

:
OOC: Xx_Abe_xX, that was peraps one of the funniest ever posts in the RPG section.
OOC: Thanks! I thought I should've added some humor in there...

IC:Angeal pressed his ear against the side of the bar, and he heard a bunch of arguing, then a yell which sounded like, "IF YA LEAVE THIS TOWN IN PEACE!" Then it got really quiet. He knew the moment was coming, so he quietly snapped on his wrist-guards, and waited...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

01-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Whyte once again snarrled as he charged towards the Outlaws, knocking one of them down. "I'll let ya keep the Clakker if ya leave Spittoonstone NOW!!! Go back to yer hideout and NEVER come back!!!!" Whyte slammed a fist against the wall, enough force to shake the whole bar. The Glukkon glared deep into the Outlaws' eyes. "Leave ..... 'n' take yer pile'a'crap with ya." Whyte sounded like he was pushing it, but it was necessary for his plan to take action, and hopefully rescueing both the town AND the Clakker ....
01-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

IC: Angeal jumped as he heard a fist hit the wall, which sounded so close he might've got punched in the face had there not been a wall there. He started to move, but he wondered. It didn't really seem like whoever was yelling was putting his all into his words. Sensing a trap, Angeal laid back against the wall once more, and continued to wait...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

01-28-2009, 04:38 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC holy moly whyte is becoming one bad ass gluckon..

IC

Billy-ray, still not eased, became even more scared because of the loud bangs and the shouts. He shivered and looked up, seeing that one outlaw was knocked down and the other was looking at Whyte in suprise. As he slowly put his eyes back down, three new figures appeared in the frame of the door.

"So, you pickin' on wimpy lil' shooter boys, sheriff?" said Kert as he and his lackeys shifted into the doorway. He stood there, pistols ready, with the big nailer behind him and the cutter and still standing shooter next to him, as the one on the ground slowly recovered from the encounter with Whyte. "Oh naw sheriff, you aint gettin' off that easy for disrespecting one of my boys like that. No, you are going to get the wippin' of a life time." Kert walked slowly through the room, until he reached the table that Billy-ray cowered under. He motioned for the nailer to come forth, and he kicked the center of the table with a loud CRACK as it flew back a few feet. The nailer stepped back and Kert hefted Billy-Ray by the fat on his neck. "Listen, you little gutter slime, we'll be back for you, and when we will, we will bring back the entire gang with us, and all you bastards will pay." He spat in the clakkers eyes and threw him at the counter, releasing a shot that flew by his head with a buzzing sound as it hit a keg of whatever was in there and it spilled all over the floor. "You best be ready, sheriff, 'couse you and your redneck clakkerz aint gonna be prepared for what we got in load for 'yall. C'mon, boys, lets go." he waved his followers to him, and they rushed to follow him. They headed out the gate of the town, and the last words Kert screamed was, "WE'LL BE BACK!! HAHAHA!"

Last edited by stonetooth; 01-28-2009 at 04:41 PM..
01-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

OOC: Woah! Plot twist! Wasn't expecting that one!

IC: Angeal was getting tired of waiting. He slowly began to move around the bar to the door, but just as he was about to turn the corner, a bunch of outlaws bursted through the door, headed out to the towns gate, screamed "WE'LL BE BACK!", turned and left. Angeal breathed a sigh of relief. No one got hurt. Not yet anyway...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

01-29-2009, 05:24 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Garit watched as the outlaws ran out of the bar. Taking a breath of releif, he sat back up and decided it was time to finish up his cider. Gulping it down, he remembered the whole reason why he had come in here was to get something to eat. Setting down the empty tankard, he wondered if this bar even had any food at all. Part of him wanted to just ask, while the other part wanted to remain silent. The part that wanted to ask won. Wondering how to put it, he asked "Does this place sell food or is just drinks?"

:

01-30-2009, 03:55 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

"You...You were willing to throw me out to those fiends?! I thought you were a sheriff...." Billy-Ray said, gasping heavily. "I could of died, I could've gotten skinned alive...." He continued........Is this sheriff crazy? Would he really of done that?...

"So, they beat the shit out of Lary's pants?" Mort said to Kert, intregued.
"Yup sir, that damn sheriff had the cahones to knock him down. I personally think we should attack 'em, and teach those little wimps a lesson. What do ya' think?" Kert said, waiting for an answer.
"Of course we are going to attack 'em, idiot! Especially sense they still have Billy-Ray there. We will burn their place down just like we did to Billy's." They all roared with laughter as him, Kert, and his captains went over the siege of Spitoonstone. It was all falling into place...
01-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Sorry for late reply, I was just unsure if Billy-Ray was taken by the Outlaws or not. Munch's Master, Zozo, Moosh, where are ya'll? This RPG would probably have more action if we get more RPers here.

IC: Whyte glared angrily at the Outlaws as they disappeared far into the horizon. Knowing those thick-headed barbarians, they'll keep their word and come back ten fold. The Gluk Sherrif turned back to face Billy, who was ranting on. Instead of feeling any remorse, Whyte felt more angered. "Listen Clakker! My idea went on fine! It woulda set you AND this town FREE from those grabby reptiles! It was just that damn Outlaw alpha (OOC: Kert), who didn't go along as planned." Indeed, Whyte's ideas were truly messed with. His intentions were to allow the Outlaws to take Billy, so then he may stealthily follow them to their base of operation. Whyte simmered down, but still eyed into Billy's ruffled face. The Glukkon sucked in what little pride he had left and tipped his hat to those who watched the event. Whyte walked outta the building, Kelpy following him.
01-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

IC: Angeal left the side of the bar and began to walk off. As he was walking, he noticed something odd. All of the townsfolk were looking at him with scared surprise. "What the hell-" he said as he looked down. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed under his breath. He had forgotten to remove his wrist-guards. He quietly unsnapped them, and put them away. Almost as if it was a video game of some sort, all the townsfolk immeadiately went back to doing what they were doing as if he had never had them out. Scratching his head in bewilderment, Angeal decided to walk to the general store...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

01-30-2009, 04:56 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC Um...what?? Nice one there. Reset game in: 5..4..3..2..1..

IC

"I didn't know! That woulda' been great if you coulda' filled me in on the suppoused master plan o' yours! If I knew, I woulda' of course not broke down and near crapped my breechers! Now we have only two options-" Billy-Ray tried to finish but Whyte left before he could. He looked around at who was still in the bar. "What do you guys say, stay here and fortisafy (Fortify) the town, or chase them sons a bitches to their hideout? I can all treat us to new guns at the general store, if anyone is interested in helpin' me getting my dignity back. Oh...And anyone got a spare pare of overalls I can borrow?" He said as he grinned a wide smile.

Kert, preparing for tonight's siege -Or heck, maybe tommorow's-, went over to his pens and starting deciding which slogs he should bring. Le'see, he said...Fang is the biggest and meanest (he looked down at a dark purple one with giant fangs), but Gonzales is the fastest (a small, red, agile slog).....And Nari is the best tracker...Heck, might as well bring all six of 'em! He said in his head (not having enough time to talk to himself about the other three...). Now, I wonder who's gonna be the captains....

Mort looked around at the bands of outlaws that were loosely organized around him. A few cutters were practicing throwing knives at bulls eyes, while shooters set up training dummies out side, and the nailers picked on one of the snipers for not seeing any action...Shooters, cutters, semi-autos, nailers, snipers, mortars, suicide bombers.....What don't I have? Well, he didn't have flamers, but thats another story...Ha soon i'll be the boss of Spittoonstone!

OOC should we have this little siege (unless the decision is made to do a late night ambush by the citizens of spittoonstone) at night or during the day, tommorow?
01-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

:
OOC should we have this little siege (unless the decision is made to do a late night ambush by the citizens of spittoonstone) at night or during the day, tommorow?
OOC: I'd have to vote for night because they'd already came around during the day, and it might seem repetetive. Plus, Night seems a lot cooler and opens up alot of possibilities for people who just want to jump in at random, ya know?

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

Last edited by Xx_Abe_xX; 01-31-2009 at 04:02 PM..
01-30-2009, 07:46 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

I guess, but I don't think it really opens up windows for people to jump in at random, I mean if people live in the town and are inside of houses, they could come out if they hear a rucuss and see the outlaws at the gate and run for a gun. But then again isn't the time around mid-dayish right now?

But also whoever is in the bar can answer billy-ray's call and go get guns with him from the general store to defend the town, but then again, that's not really much of a defense. So there would probably overwhelming odds in that of the outlaws, unless Whyte goes all mr.Badass and sneaks into the base while they are still there and plants a bomb or something like that to weaken there forces. So it will mostly be based on what Whyte does.

Ok, so right now we have four people that are really doing this, me, xX_abe_Xx, chronicler, and kind of oddey. We need the others to come back
01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: I fully agree.
IC: After listening to the clakker's idea, Garit pondered what would be smarter: Staying for a fight, getting the hell out of this place or going straight for the head of the snake. 'Getting out of here won't help cause I'm still hungry. Staying for a fight would be as near dangerous as ambushing... only they wouldn't know we were there if it was an ambush.' Ambush was the best choice he'd need to get some food first. Making his decision, he responded "I think we should go for an ambush at their camp, but where is their camp? And does anybody sell food in this town? I haven't had anything all morning." Hoping that he could finally get some food soon, he waited for a response.

:

01-31-2009, 07:54 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

"Well, If we can go back to the wreck of my old house and get to the basement, I probably have some food there. Maybe a couple of loafs of bread, but it's better than nothing. I know where their hideout is, on account of me and them having some......"trades" goin' on there...." Billy-ray said. "But we need to find the sheriff if we want to ambush 'em, couse they got dozens o' men there that could easily slaughter us."
01-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

IC: Angeal left the the general store with a box of Fuzzle bites, munching away happily. He had no idea where the rest of the day was going to go so he decided to go and inspect the house that the Outlaws burned down. It wasn't that far away, he decided, and since he had nothing better to do, he went and started to search. It was quite a wreck. He was basically searching for any bodies, but instead he came across some basic stuff, silverware, a couple loaves of bread, some photographs, etc.

OOC: I really have NO idea where I'm going with this.

IC: He wrapped up the items individuall with some cloth, and placed them all in a box. He left the box on what used to be a table in what used to be the living room, and started to leave the house. He wondered why the Outlaws chose this particular-

OOC: Things? My character doesn't know what species got their house burned down, so I guess things would be the correct term here...

IC: -things house. Were they just selecting a house at random, just to cause mayhem? "Nah, even Outlaws ain't that stupid..." He decided that the Outlaws must have some alterior motive, and instead of leaving the building, simply stayed close by to question the owner of the building...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

01-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: Fuzzle bites... I can't remember if I thought those up in my fan-fic or if they're official Oddworld food.
IC: 'A loaf of bread would really do me good right about now. Not to mention it doesn't sound like he's trying to sell me it, but rather give it.' Garit thought. "Alright well's lets go and have a look at that basement." Garit said as he stood up, walked out the door and waited for the clakker. He realized that he hadn't paid for the drink, but the bartender did not seem to be in a state to ask for paying. Even if he was, Garit only had so much money.

: