Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Last day of school for meee...And I just had a thought, how do the big bro's get around through the doors and whatnot O.o? Especially since my character is meant to be a couple feet higher 8P.

IC
(GROUND FLOOR)
(CAFETERIA)
The butchy slig hummed to herself, rounding the corner and casually slipping through the door like she was allowed. The little mudokon warilly followed in after her. He wasn't used to being allowed to go whenever he wanted. Younger slaves like him had been shot for having a stretch. And he didn't think he was allowed through that room...But he figured he'd be safe with that slig. She seemed to be allowed to do as she pleased in the Slig Barracks.

With the two through the door, next came the big bro. He eyed the door warilly. He heaved and tried to squeeze his cranking pants and massive shoulders in, trying to duck and shimmy through sideways. He did get past it through some miracle, but the doorframe looked a little worse for wear. He whimpered at the slight but noticeable damage and stomped through timidly.

(GROUND FLOOR)
(Kitchen)
Inside, the place smelled of both raw and cooked meat. Some machines they figured were meant for cooking radiated heat against the metal walls. The metal floor seemed a little hot under Tiro and Agent's skin too, so they quickly crawled or walked on by. Tiny tiptoed, though that was a tad useless given the sounds of his moving pants filling the room.

The mudokon poked hs head about. With a sneaky grin, he began chanting but a chant suppressor made quick work of that. A zap and a heightened yelp followed.

The two sligs stared at him. The female glared and the big bro just looked a little wary. Possesion scared him, even if it was by an overconfident little kid. He'd heard horror stories of how Abe blew sligs up when he was done with them. They turned away eventually and resumed wandering about the room, the huge slig keeping his head low. He didn't want to bump it on the ceiling.

A cut paramite hung bleeding from a wall (I think I remember Silph bringing one in). Agent twitched her tentacles in distaste and made for the door to her right. She didn't really like meat. It didn't go down too well with her digestive tract...Maybe she was allergic, but meat was the only thing on offer in the industrial world, so it seemed. She held her faintly gurgling stomach with a wince and went a little faster.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-09-2008 at 11:19 PM..
10-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I have absolutely no idea. He was in there earlier... I'll message Dripik soon anyway, and get him back in. He'll know

Good to have you back Zozo and Zerox.

IC:
Anni was... slightly surprised when the robot started shouting and pulled out about seven guns on her. "Hey, calm down. I'm just-" She got no further before the flying slig arrived and explained the situation to the robot. After a moment it turned and walked off.
She turned to the slig. "Thanks. I haven't seen you much around here before; I'm Anni."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik leant back, feeling fairly satisfied with himself. She wasn't bleeding, which took skill, and all in all it was a neat job. "I wouldn't talk too much for a while if I were you," He told the intern, "You'll need time for that to heal. If you get hungry I believe I saw some sort of soup intended for interns down in the cafeteria."
He looked up and noticed Dionysia leering at the intern, her own lip-stitches stretched like the intern's never would. Dionysia's stitches had healed badly - she had done a fair bit of screaming after they had been put in - and the wounds showed some scarring, and still bled occasionally he knew.
"Dionysia, I suggest you get back to work." He said lightly. She looked up, surprised, and glowered at him.
"What-"
He interrupted her, "That native may not have been working alone. You know your place."
She took a step back and glared at him, but then left the lab, sending a last smirk back at Skelter.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim laid down on the table. "Right, a motion sensor in my throat, cus that's very reassuring," He muttered weakly but opened his mouth obediently.

ooc: MM, feel free to just get on with Jim and diagnose in your next post. Just oxygen please: You can give him the mask at the same time. Lets move things along, people!

10-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

:
ooc: I have absolutely no idea. He was in there earlier... I'll message Dripik soon anyway, and get him back in. He'll know
Thanks a lot ^^ I'll wait until I know precisely where he is

-----BIC-----

SU-01 : *still searching for new functions while walking to the cafeteria*
10-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

: Sep 2005
: UK
: 21
Big bro slig 600  (10)

Flare had been drawn to what seemed to be the cafeteria, he noticed that it was quite populated with employees. His first thaught was to order a large paramite pie and dig in, of corse something or someone took his mind of the food on offer, even his appitite stopped. The person was Tiny the rather large Big bro.

OOC:
If i remember correctly sligs tend to be amazed at other sligs with more enhanced weaponry and upgrades so this explains his sudden appitite loss

BIC:
Flare looked on in amazment, the big bro stood feet in front of him of corse he then realized his movement patterns and timid like nature, this ultimatly put the slig off his sudden amazement and brung his appitite back. With this in mind he held his AK in his left arm as if it where a bat. He then approched the counter dragging it on the floor behind him making quite a noise.

Upon putting his hand on the counter he immediatly said "I'll take the biggest paramite pie you have please"

OOC:
Yep it turns out he is quite greddy when food is the matter at hand, especially paramite pies.

10-12-2008, 02:14 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

OOC: I hate being sick. =__=
IC: Walking down the corridor Corky had gotten a strange feeling. A feeling as if someone were following the twosome. As a Wolvark(Maggie) popped out of no where Corky quickly jumped, then fell straight on his masked face. Phats yelped surprised by the Wolvark's sudden appreance. The Slog turned to face her as she followed the two then growled confused by this new smell. Corky managed to get himself up then turned to the strange looking creature. They had both never seen a creature like this before. "Um hi..." Corky said rubbing his back trying not to curse. "I'm Corky and this is my Slog Phats....say hello Phats." The Slog just sniffed Maggie's leg then barked a couple times. He scanned the Wolvark's body a few times just before looking at her face.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

10-14-2008, 02:38 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Ooc: Ooh, a response-thingy. And my internets works now.

Yeah, slig hierachy is a little based on weapons. I suppose being a big bro would mean something. I don't know where the meat and all that in the cafeteria is...Putted, so tell me if Tiny does something wrong here or pulls a pie out of hammerspace and I'll edit it.

IC
(GROUND FLOOR)
(Kitchen)

Another slig approached (Flare). The female squealed and quickly darted away with the mudokon kid, hiding behind the big bro's four legs.

The huge slig looked down upon the slig, little eyes behind his red visors. Seemed to be a popper, after all he had a gun. He raised a chunky hand in his diriection...And timidly scratched his neck with struggle. Muscles and size had advantages, but also disadvantages. Namely inflexibility and 'fitting in'.

"I'll take the biggest paramite pie you have please". Said Flare, one hand on the counter and another on the gun. He gulped a little. He didn't work in the kitchen. Was he even supposed to be there...? With loud mechanical clanks, he turned around, prompting the smaller Industrialists to flee from his four artificial legs. I mean who wanted to be squished by a big bro named Tiny?

Carefully prying a fridge open, he found a rather large pie. Presumably the contents were paramite...After all, wasn't that what all pies had inside? He opened a conveniently heated oven, and popped it in with a faint 'ouch'. Hopefully it was just the right heat.

The mudokon kid and crawling slig watched his actions carefully. Sighing, the chunk of muscle and other things hauled herself onto another counter. She reached up to a small shelf, tugging a book down that knocked her off and onto the floor. Tiro giggled at the glaring slig under the book, then heaved it off her and onto the floor. Flicking through the pages were different details...Separating mince, shaping pastry with a rolling pin - ah, pies. He whispered to the mini-big bro-esque slig and they both peered at some instructions, adjusting the oven's heat accordingly.

"Umm, might take a while..." The huge slig looked back at the unemployed oddities for a moment. "Has to cook, and stuff..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-14-2008 at 11:12 AM..
10-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2007
: Under your bed
: 534
Moosh da Outlaw  (145)Moosh da Outlaw  (145)

Skelter glared after the mudokon girl (Dionysia) had left. What was that little brat smiling at? She had lip stitches too, for Odd's sake!

"Would one of you Interns be a real good Lab assistant and find Mister Arnie?" A vykker nearby said. "Tell him I would like a Current Standard Issue Lab Pack to be ordered, and that I would actually like to recieve some payment for having worked here so long and tirelessly. Only say it nicer than that, thank you."

Skelter looked all around, suddenly realizing that she was the only intern in the room. She sighed and looked at her vykker tormenter (Krik) in a 'do-I-have-to?' sort-of-way before getting up and leaving the room. She made sure Conway wasn't around before continuing; she knew that if he saw her with her lips stitched, he'd never let it go.

----

Maggie gasped as the slig she'd been stalk--- er, following, jumped in surprise and landed on his face. She reached to help him stand, but he got up before she could grab his arm.

"Um hi..." The slig began, "I'm Corky and this is my Slog Phats....say hello Phats."
And with this, the slog barked.

"Aww, ain't you a cute little sloggie!" Maggie purred, dropping to her knees and petting the slog with both hands. "He knows when you're talking to him! Ain't that something!" She looked back at the slig. "Corky? You don't look like a cork!" She giggled and fluttered her eyelashes. Nothing was going to stop her from hitting on the slig with the adorable slog. If she wasn't a wolvark (which were almost as ugly as vykkers) it could've worked.
10-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----
Happy birthday dripik ! To the greatest glukkon general ever ^^

-----BIC-----

SU-01 : *finally arrives to the cafeteria, every step he made resounding loudly in the corridors, making his arrival quite noticeable*

SU-01 thoughts : Scanning...Complete. According to the high density of living targ...[Correction] employees in this area, this must be the Cafeteria

*Read his internal map*

SU-01 thoughts : Yes it is. Time to introduce myself. Play :"Slig_voice_Hi.mp3"

SU-01 : Hi !

SU-01 thoughts : Now, to locate the high-ranked executive.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 10-14-2008 at 07:37 AM..
10-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash watched the Snoozer go, seemingly now less hostile towards the employees. Hopefully it would stay that way. The Mudokon who could have easily come out of that situation worse introduced herself to him. He scratched his head "Yeah, I'm kinda new here. I'm Slash, pleased to meet you. Surprising how this Snoozer actually has decent AI with self-awareness too. Though that would explain how it got here, since it seems unlikely the boss would buy one, considering the Slig to Mudokon ratio here."

---

Silph stood speechless and waited, unsure whether to follow her out or not. He pondered as to the Vykkers reply, interested that the Mudokon was tough enough to stand up to it. They creeped even him out.
10-14-2008, 03:45 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Corky rubbed his neck then watched as Maggie dropped to her knees to pet the fat Slog. Seeing his Slog get affection made Corky mumble in anger. He never liked it when someone besides himself got all the attention even if it were his own Slog so he was pretty upset about it. Phats happily wagged his tail and let out a few growls aswell he liked the attention this stranger was giving him.
"Yeah...he's a smart Slog." Corky chuckled sarcasticly. "Cork?!" He caught himself from falling over again then looked at the Wolvark with his face red with embarresment. Hearing her giggle made his face even redder then before. 'Is she...hitting on me?!' Corky quickly thought. He never had someone like him before and for it to be a Wolvark?! He straighted up then called for his Slog. Phats looked over then walked slowly to his side still wagging his tail.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

10-16-2008, 10:16 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Conway, who'd fallen asleep instantly after deciding that there was nothing to do, jerked awake as a loud "Hi!" echoed through the cafeteria. Grumbling bitterly, Conway forced himself into a sitting position, yawning. His lips smacked dryly as he spotted the snoozer (SU-01) by the cafeteria's entrance.

"Hey!" He barked, grabbing a can of soda nearby and throwing it. It fell short of its target. Cursing his weak flimsy arms, Conway shouted "Keep it down over there! Some of us are trying to sleep! That being me."

---

Out of Coffee:
That's probably gonna get Conway compacted into a ball, isn't it?

---

Maggie scooped the slog (Phats) up in her arms. After a few failed tries to lift the chubby animal, she finally managed to pick it up. She stroked its head as she hummed in amusement, seeing the slig (Corky) turning red.

"Wow Corky! You're actin' loonier than white pants after Labor Day!" She leaned closer, eyes wide. "Wanna talk about it?"
10-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

SU-01 : *Saw Conway throw the can at him. He instantly aimed his guns at the can, ready to fire*

SU-01 thoughts : Wrong reaction. No shooting allowed except in last resort. Calculating trajectory of the object...Done. The moving entity [ identified as : "Empty can of soda" ] is not a threat.

* The can landed next to his right foot *

SU-01 thoughts : Intimidation maneuver identified. Code 09456. Engage response measure 134491.

* He rose his right feet and made heavy jacks pop-out his leg. His feet was now a powerful hydraulic compressor. He crushed the can loudly, the impact making the paving surrounding the can crack. When he set his foot back to normal, a pliers popped out under his right gun and grabbed the can to bring it to SU-01 camera-eyes, the pliers rotating the can under multiples angles, also showing it to everyone who starred at him. He thrown the can like a flying disc and made it land right into a trash, in the opposite side of the cafeteria while looking at Conway with his eyes turned yellow (medium alert level). Then, he made a loud steam noise like if he was sighting, turned his eyes back to green*

SU-01 : Sorry if I woke you up. But this is not a good way to act with a snoozer, even if you can not hurt my feelings.

SU-01 thoughts : My firmware is improving. With the previous version of it, I would have loaded high explosives AA shells and shoot this pitiful can like if it was some heavy enemy bomber. Instead, I've not even set myself to red alert. I stayed "calm" and I've analyzed the situation before acting. That's a big improvement...Even if I scared half of the people here -_-"... Anyway, back to the mission.
10-22-2008, 07:13 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Aww come on guys ! Don't let this RPG die, post something !
10-24-2008, 04:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I was waiting for Flare to respond, seeing as I'm baking him a nice pie.

10-25-2008, 09:29 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Phats licked Maggie's hand as she stroked his head. He seemed to be very comfortable sitting in her arms and very calm aswell. Phats was a loud annoying Slog that could drive you up a wall if he wanted to but now he seemed like the quiet Sloggie he used to be. He hadn't made a sound once in the Wolvark's arms but Corky on the other hand was not very quiet. He grumbled a bit just before turning red again once Maggie had gotten closer to him.
"I have nothing to talk about..." He moved away from her a bit atleast to have some space between them. 'What's with her?!' He thought now really wanting to take his Slog and leave. "I'm sorry...but I have to..uhh..go talk to someone in the cafeteria." He swallowed hard. "But unless you know where the Boss of this factory is..." He eyed her several times. Phats growled not wanting to leave just yet. The Slog was enjoying himself very much and started to fall asleep.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

11-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Will there be a version 9 of W@RF soon ? It's kinda dead here. Everyone is waiting for everyone to respond...
11-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

Alright, that's it !

W@RF is slowly dying. I may just be a new member but I don't want to see this RPG die like this. Come on, guys ! It started in 2002 and I'm sure it can continue for years ! I know some of you are now in high school or something and dont have much time left to reply to this thread but where are the new players ? The once that are supposed to keep this thread alive ? They just post once and run away ! What a wonderfull new blood we have here ! It will just make nonsense if such a long lasting game die just because of the lack of involvement and posting.

So please, to everyone who read this... You know what to do.
11-09-2008, 12:36 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Noone's keeping anyone. The phenomenon when newbies post a few times and disappear is Natural Selection here. When experienced RPers disappear, it's either Lack of Motivation, Lack of Energy, Annoyance by Newbies, RL Priority or Flu.

Those who have been here for years know that is bound to happen every once in a while. So keep those Revival Rants to a minimum: only Mods and the thread founder is authorized to use that skill.

11-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

OK, sorry then...This will not happen again.
11-28-2008, 03:23 PM
odd_abe0
Zappfly

: Nov 2008
: englewood
: 1
odd_abe0  (10)
Dead wow

this is pathatic it has been up for years now its going to die wow that sucks
11-30-2008, 04:47 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

OOC:
If pathatic was a word i'm sure I'd agree with you. Until that day comes i'll just leave it off with this, yes, I think this roleplay is dying, but having people repeat it over and over again and not doing ANYTHING to try and fix it isn't helpful.
Unless somebody comes up with an elaborate plan to reincarnate this thread I think we'll have to just stick with barely inching along in the roleplay.
11-30-2008, 09:25 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

I think we need a big push to really restart this RPG.

Splat, dripik, Moosh, Youko, Everyone, we need to really get committed again. Im guilty of it too. But we really all need to put effort into reviving this RPG.

Its been around for that long, we can't just let it die. We need to really push on and get it going again.

I'd say from December 7th if possible, everyone should really start trying to get committed to this RP again. I'm definitely gonna try.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

11-30-2008, 09:56 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

:
this is pathatic it has been up for years now its going to die wow that sucks
And you joined OWF just to say that?...

Committed, I am, but not to W@RF, currently. After writing 6-page essays on English Literature, not mentioning other things, I scarcely have the motivation to approach the keyboard... For writing purposes, that is.

Great to see that most of you is so optimistic about the future of the thread, but these forum projects tend to die over time. You all had your own projects, you should know. I've seen - most of us seen - W@RF stopping like this for periods of time. Don't get so worked up about it, it's Stickied anyway, it won't dissappear, unless Splat decides otherwise...

11-30-2008, 10:08 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

I gotta get back into the RP mode again. D=
Yeah and it's Stickied like dripik said so that's good.

Don't worry so much odd_abe0. We'll all get it back up and running soon.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

11-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I would say that I've sort of lost the RPG drive since W@RF six, and particularly after W@RF 7. It seemed to come back for a bit but it's not really stuck around and I've found it harder to motivate myself to post, not to mention an increased amount of RL since September, as well as the involvement with my story that this RPG has.

I think the survival of the thread ultimately depends on Dripik, not to put the weight on his shoulders, and whether or not he can get time and motivation to be on here, and I recognise now how hard it can be to motivate yourself to do this if you have a lot of other stuff vying for your time like he does.

I will try and post again if things get going, however. Also, if we decide it's worth having a go at continuing this, we'll start W@RF 9 next. There probably won't be any more IC posting in this thread.

I'll talk to Dripik over MSN when I can and we'll discuss it. (I've been reading W@RF 3 and 4 recently in preparation for my story; man, I really miss the good old days! O Nexy, Where art Thou?)

11-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Mhmm. I miss the old days of W@RF too.

Come back to this RPG T-Nex!!! We miss you!!!!!

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

12-01-2008, 03:15 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

Great to see that some people still care about this RPG. Hope to see it reviving soon ^^

My opinion is that a new start requires a new thread (W@RF V9 sounds good to me X3) but this is just a suggestion.

As a newbie here, I didn't know that W@RF has been stopped times to times...Oh well, it still is a fine RPG isn't it ?
12-09-2008, 02:05 PM
odd prodigy
Chippunk

: Dec 2008
: oddworld duh !
: 27
odd prodigy  (12)

OCC well how about an epic attempt at a rebellion ? no ? okay....

IC murch climbed the steaming pipes and mtal structures until he came to a support beam where he clung to his perch in a crouch. his orange orbs scanned the ground below him, he aw misery and lack of moral there, he thought of his old days in the wild. he smiled though as he climbed down to do his usual and favorite prank. stealing a sligs pants....

hmmmm...How about the chill pill ?

ignorance is bliss....and bliss is your blight.

12-09-2008, 02:10 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

Okay, heres my character:

Name: Golig
Species: Slig
Appearance: Medium sized slig, his face mask is a bit darker than others and wears metal pants.
Personality: He can be easily fooled, he sleeps more than the average slig, and is very talkative.
Equipment: Has metal pants, face mask and a shooter
History: He used to be employed as a guard for a Vykker but was fired because he slept to much, and he hasn't had luck finding work sense now.
12-09-2008, 02:16 PM
odd prodigy
Chippunk

: oddworld duh !
: 27
odd prodigy  (12)

:
Okay, heres my character:

Name: Golig
Species: Slig
Appearance: Medium sized slig, his face mask is a bit darker than others and wears metal pants.
Personality: He can be easily fooled, he sleeps more than the average slig, and is very talkative.
Equipment: Has metal pants, face mask and a shooter
History: He used to be employed as a guard for a Vykker but was fired because he slept to much, and he hasn't had luck finding work sense now.

OCC psst seperate thread for profiles anyways.....

IC

murch crept through the smog,steam, and metal work searching for sligs and any other victims he silently laughed to himself " i gunna love this." he said as he spotted a sleepy slig with a dark mask. he sat down hiden in the smoke as he hung from the ceiling pipes and metal work that criss crossed all across rapture farms.

hmmmm...How about the chill pill ?

ignorance is bliss....and bliss is your blight.