Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-29-2008, 06:01 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC:

Be warned, Splat can do it.

And now for something completely different... [/mpripoff]

------------------------------

"Yeah, let's go then. I'm #7, by the way... In case Arnie - the Boss - didn't mention my name." He cast a glance over his shoulder, then beckoned Roy to follow him.

------------------------------

OOC: Shall we asume that Roy followed #7 Slig, Youko?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newbielegged.jpg
Views:	861
Size:	69.0 
ID:	9565  

07-29-2008, 06:54 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Python references for every win in the universe. Also, poor Arthur getting ignored by Arnie, drip.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-29-2008, 08:51 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

IC: Roy looked over at Arnie once more then glanced over at #7 Slig. He then begin to follow the Slig to the Production Lines. 'Odd name...well then again mine isn't so special either.' Roy thought as he followed #7 Slig.
OOC: Yup. =)
--------------
Meanwhile Corky didn't have much luck finding a Mudokon to beat so he stopped by another wall he then got out another "Lung Buster" outta his pants to start smoking a second time. Corky was known to smoke a lot but he had stopped this awful habit once he got to Rupture Farms but now starting doing it again. And seeing as he was around other Sligs that also smoked he figured he'd do it all the time especially if there was nothing else to do.
OOC: O_o Sorry it's so short.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

Last edited by OddYouko; 08-05-2008 at 07:35 AM..
07-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sorry, Splat. Silph's not a Slig, remember? :P

IC: Silph groaned and unpeeled another cake "Last one, alright? I don't wanna pay for all these" So saying, Silph threw it as hard as possible at the Slog. it bounced fo it's head and flew down the corridor.
He then noticed a rather tanned looking Mudokon looking at him expectantly, after requesting a 'Slig' to help. He went over "Do I look like a Slig to you? Right...a native, by the looks. He ain't moving, so you need my help how exactly?"

---

Slash yawned as he lazily flew around. Toilets don't have showers in them usually, actually, as far as he was aware. Maybe it would rain soon, but then, as nice as Arnie was to his employees, it didn't mean the factory made any less smoke. Probably be acid rain around here, or at least elsewhere. The animals must be drinking something in this area. Now curious, Slash decided to take a look outside. How was the weather currently?
07-30-2008, 12:07 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2007
: Under your bed
: 534
Moosh da Outlaw  (145)Moosh da Outlaw  (145)

Out of Coffee: Oh, hey, it still lives.

BIC:

Skelter sat down on the table, horns flat against her head. She looked over at Maggie, who was staring.

"Get out."

Maggie got up obediantly and gave her mudokon attention victim (Jim) a little wave. "Bye Larry!" She said, trotting out of the room and slowly closing the door. Skelter crossed her arms and huffed under her breath. She knew what lip stitching was like. She didn't enjoy it. But at least the vykker had bothered to grab a bottle of novacaine(sp?); the last time she had her lips stitched she didn't have the luxury of having her mouth numb.
07-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Moths are the bane of my existence.
Sorry Zerox; I guess she was referring specifically to Cylepso but also more generally to all the people in the room.

IC:
Dionysia rolled her eyes as she brushed herself off slightly, leaning heavily on a crate, having bruised her right leg rather painfully. "Yes, because the boss won't mind a crazy native running around the factory. 'Cus we all know what happened last time a treacherous mud got loose in this building. I suggest we try locking it up somewhere before it wakes up, and then we tell #7 Slig about it. There are cages in the back of the lab; we can shut it up thee, if you'll give me a hand carrying it..."
Then, just because she was feeling bad tempered, "Also, I think you should stop wasting the factory's stock on the slog; let its owner worry about feeding it."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik turned to his patient, "Now just stay still and we can get this done cleanly." He raised the pain-killing syringe and injected it into her cheek. "Just give that a minute to take effect while I get everything else ready." He grabbed some tissues and ran some water from the tap, since the intern was going to be bleeding soon, and then threaded the needle, "Now stay still."

Expecting the painkillers to have taken nearly full effect, he started stitching Skelter's lips.

ooc:
Moosh, if you have any objections say so now.
Zerox, feel free to move Dion and Silph to the lab in your next post.
MM, feel free to have Jim sit down or whatever and be monitored by Dek in your next post.

08-01-2008, 03:52 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I like moths...

IC: "Sure", anything to avoid getting ranted at. He then grabbed the unconcious native and slung it over his shoulder. Mudokons were pretty skinny. The pair headed for the lab.
At the lab Silph overheard some speaking within. He peered his head round the door, then turned to the other Mudokon "We allowed in? I don't know Vykkers so well, as far as I'm aware they do peculiar things to people, and animals."
08-05-2008, 08:08 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Phats happily waged his tail as Silph threw the last cake down the corridor. Then with his mouth full of drool he quickly ran after the boucing Scrab cake hoping to get it before it stops.
Throwing down another cigarette Corky put the pack back away in his pants. He sighed just before looking down the halls for any signs of life or for any Mudokons. "What was I going to go do again?" He said out loud to himself. Corky actually did know what he had to do he just pretended not to remember and started to walk off in the opposite direction of the Cafeteria. He was known to do these kind of things but when it was something really important Corky would be on it in a fash though with the help of other Sligs of course. He continued down the hall but quickly stopped by a loud noise coming his way.
'Is it a weak Mudokon!?' He thought holding up his machine gun and putting his finger on the trigger. "Wait...Mudokons don't bark!" He said surprised as to what it could possibly be. The barking got louder and louder suddenly Corky noticed a Scrab cake slidding his way. Taking a step back he looked down as the cake stopped right by his mechanical pants. He looked at the cake confused as to how it got here.
"Um someone drop their Scrab cake?" He said now looking around the halls still confused. "Oh well..finders keepers!" He grinned and looked back down at the Scrab cake but noticed it wasn't there.
"Ok whose the dead guy who stole my lunch!?" Corky held up his gun ready to shoot anything that caught his eyes. Feeling something bite his pants leg Corky looked down to see his best friend and loyal pet Slog. "PHATS!!" He threw down his gun then quickly picked up his fat muscler Slog. Phats just drooled and waged his tail with joy. He was glad Corky didn't hit him on the head but instead hugged him like a fat furry Fuzzle.

OOC: I think that's the most I've typed since I've been here.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 08-05-2008 at 08:11 AM..
08-22-2008, 02:38 PM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

: Jul 2007
: Location Location
: 595
alf's brother's mate  (132)alf's brother's mate  (132)

OOC:

I think you guys should give it a month's break, then return in v9. like we usually do.

ABM
08-23-2008, 06:09 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: might be an idea. By v9, anyone still participating will return, while anyone who hasn't been posting and therefore possibly slowing it up won't be present, thus only 'active' members will be around.
The problem might be still being in the middle of something.
08-23-2008, 06:46 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Things often slow down towards the end of summer, so we'll give it a while yet, and a few more pages if we can.

Oh and ABM, it is not usual to take a months break; that was an attempt to save the RPG from death-by-spam. It won't help now; we'll just lose members.

08-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Indeed. W@RF need activity now, more than anything. It also needs T-Nex back, to be honest. The RPG's slowly died since she left. Havoc too, to a similar degree. Although we'll have to try and pick things up without them.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-25-2008, 02:53 AM
Splat

ooc: Moosh has very limited internet access atm so we have to wait for her I guess. Jim is waiting for Dek and I don't really want to move just one of my characters at the moment.

08-31-2008, 12:23 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: You people should make a poll about who posts more: me or Red Muse. No offence to her though... I guess she would throw me into that certain fiery meat grinder if she saw this.

----------------------------------

"Odd name? You mean mine? Well, people have been calling me that ever since my basic training." said #7 Slig as he lead Roy out from the Cafeteria. "You know... Number Slig, Seven Guy and other variations."

They walked on towards the Production Lines. After they turned around a corner, #7 Slig heard a banging noise from nearby. He looked around, searching for the source, but he didn't see anything. Then a vent cover fell off next to them, clanging on the ground next to their feet. #7 Slig raised his gun instinctively, pointing it at the vent opening. He expected an intruder to appear, and he wanted to make sure it didn't enter the corridor... alive.

In the next moment, a Mudokon fell out from the vent, landing on the cover with a thud. #7 Slig lowered his gun with a sigh. "Rick... You could have told us it was you."

Rick sat up, with a pained expresion on his face. "Like I knew you were out here." he said, rubbing his back as he stood up. "I started the ventilation manually, so the smoke in the Production Lines should be gone soon."

"Good work." said #7 Slig. "Let's get going then." The three of them set off towards the Lines. "By the way, RG was with you when you left the Cafe, right? Where is he?"

"Uh, we split up on our way." said Rick uncertainly. "He told me to go to the Production Lines, and he went to check something... Maybe around the Storage, I think that was it. Haven't heard from him since."

#7 Slig pulled his SCU from his pants and turned it on. "RG, come in. RG-49, this is #7 Slig. Come in." There was no answer. "Strange... Listen Rick, could you go after him and check. He usually responds to my call."

"Alright." said Rick, turning back. "See you later then." He set off towards the Storage, while #7 Slig and Roy carried on towards the Lines.

On his way back, Rick noticed the vent cover on the floor. He picked it up and replaced it on the opening. "There." With that done, he ran off towards the Storage.

09-15-2008, 05:25 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

: Dec 2006
: Southeast Asia
: 128
arkaznor  (18)

OOC: Right, I have returned! I'm so happy. Explanation time (though no one has posted in this for two weeks, which has happened before but not often enough for it to be normal) I went on vacation back to my home in the states. Once there I found I could not log in, no matter what I tried the computer just would not let me log in, I still don't know why. But now I'm back to my computer in Thailand so I can log in again.

Sorry for the sudden disappearance, I was not expecting it.

IC: Ark started to semi-regain consciousness. He was vaguely aware that he was being carried, and that his head hurt.

'Were am I,' the though boomed in his head, he didn't want to think about, he didn't exactly want to think about anything.

Then thought came rushing in: 'what happened?', 'odd my head hurts', 'why am I being carried?', 'odd, my head really hurts', 'I was hiding them something climbed up the pipes, and there was a slight sound and then...', 'Odd, it feels like my heads splitting apart, and my back and arm hurt a little. Odd damn it, what happened?!'

His eyes flickered half-open, and he struggled to try to move his head, to absolutely no affect. Failing at that he tried to move his eyes, which also bore no result. All the while his head felt like it was going to implode.

He let the pain overwhelm him and drifted into unconsciousness again, with one last thought, 'I hope I get out of this alive... damn my head hurts.'

09-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Oops, double post.

Last edited by Moosh da Outlaw; 09-19-2008 at 11:41 PM..
09-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Out of Coffee:
Live, damn you! LIIIVE!

Anyway, I don't know if stopping the roleplay then starting W@RF v.9 will really change anything, seeing as nobody has anything to post anyway. I'm still sort of new here so I don't really know if the roleplay being this slow is normal or not. Anyway, whatever everyone else thinks i'll just agree with.

BIC:

Skelter remained silent as the anonymous vykker (Krik) started stitching her mouth shut. She couldn't feel the needle, but she could feel the thread tugging her mouth shut, and even with painkillers, it was still uncomfortable. She kicked her legs back and forth angrily over the side of the medical table, giving the vykker (Krik) a far-from-agreeable look.

---

Conway continued his trek around the cafeteria. Finding nothing of interest, he sprawled out over one of the table's benches, dozed off, and proceeded to snore like a foghorn.

---

Maggie stood patiently outside the Lab, staring at the door. She ducked down and tried to look through the keyhole. No luck. Huffing, Maggie turned on one of her big, blunt feet and wandered off.

"Connie?" Maggie called, using the nickname Skelter had chrisened on her mudokon friend. She looked around the corner. "You still up here?"

When no reply came, Maggie trotted down some nearby stairs and proceeded to wander the hallways. She looked around, scratching her head with a meaty finger. She pushed open a door that read 'Cafeteria' and looked inside. Grinning, she spotted Conway fast asleep. She decided not to disturb him.

Seeing as everybody else was busy at the moment, Maggie decided to try and find whoever owned the place. That way she could get them jobs, and then they'd be able to... well, that wasn't important right now.
09-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

: Sep 2005
: UK
: 21
Big bro slig 600  (10)

OOC: Well im back, and so i have decided to start posting in this again. Due to the length of my leave lets assume Flare was shipped back to the barracks.

Flare had climbed of the train, armed with fairly new weapons and most importantly new pants, again flames painted on them for a more dashing look. His new weapon, a simple but effective assault rifle, useful for longrange combat. Most import of all his new things was his body armor, it also had flames painted on it. He chose not to wear armor over his face and so from his sholders upwards he was your average slig, his gas mask however was quite old and warn out, the reasson for this was the fact that it belonged to a friend of his at the barraks, a friend whom for all Flare knew was dead.

He turned his new pants barely making a sound at all as he moved onwards, assuming he would again take care of the slogs of rapture farms, or if he would be used for a more important job. As he left the station he lit a cigar, smokeing as he leaned against the wall, for once in his odd life Flare felt at home.

10-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

Hello everyone ! I've been reading this RPG for a long time and I decided to join. So here's my character :

Name : Security unit-01
Species : Autonomous snoozer (concidered male)
Time on duty : 6 month
Appearance : Just like every snoozer except he is totally autonomous. Since he has been on duty for only 6 month, his armor is all claen and shiny
Item/Weapons : CLASSIFIED by Vikker's lab security dpt.
History : He's a prototype of Snoozer that don't require someone to work. The 6 month duty correspond on training. His personallity is very "computerized" (for now). He can only speak with pre-recorded slig sound (Hi, Freeze, Get'em...) and few other words that he have learned during his training.

I've read the rules, and don't worry, my character isn't "super-mega-overpowered, equipped with overkill-weapons and uber-armor", it's just a regular snoozer with some improvements.

Oh and one last thing, I'm French. My English isn't perfect but I'll try as hard as I can to be clear.

----------IC----------

A FeeCo train arrives to the station, two Interns put a huge wooden crate out of the wagon and then quickly re-enter the train and leave.

After a few minutes, the crate explodes, revealing a snoozer body. Four red lights are glowing on it...

Security unit-01 (SU-01) thoughts: Main program successfully activated !
1st task : Meet the boss for instructions.

*Head towards Arnie's office, and knock at the door with one of his gun (since he has no hands). Wait for an answer...*
10-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Splat

ooc: COuld two new posters save this thread from death?
Jimmy, your english so far is great! Better in fact than many english members we get

BigBroSlig, it's called Rupture Farms. I hope you can follow some rules now.

IC:
The Procedure took about 15 minutes. "There," Said Krik when it was done and Skelter's lips were fully stitched up, and then (because he was a mean git and he simply couldn't resist the temptation), "How does that feel?"

"It's fine," Dionysia answered Silph and pushed open the door. A scrawny, somewhat smoke-blackened mud that she vaguely recognised was pushing a machine into the room, the vykker who worked here was watching him and Krik was standing beside an intern on an operating table.
She grinned.
"Hey Krik, I just caught the mud who tried to possess the boss!" She gestured over her shoulder to Ark, carried over Silph's shoulder.
Krik turned and looked annoyingly unimpressed, "I thought you might. I'm sure Dek won't mind you putting it in one of his cages until you've reported to Arnie. I'd keep an eye on this one Dek; it was doing some strange things in the cafeteria earlier."

Anni wandered down the corridor from the bathroom when up ahead, outside Arnie's office, she saw a new-looking snoozer. Odd; she hadn't seen any here before. In fact she hadn't seen one in years.
"Hey," She said unsurely as she wasn't sure if they could understand proper speech, "Arnie's not usually in his office. You'd have a better chance of finding him in the cafeteria or somewhere."

ooc: Please don't shoot her

Last edited by Splat; 10-04-2008 at 03:27 PM..
10-03-2008, 06:38 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: My head hurts...xo
IC: "Holy Shrykull!" Roy screamed as the vent cover fell to the floor. He quickly moved behind #7 Slig who raised his gun to the vent opening. A second later a Mudokon had falling out of the vent with a thud.
As #7 Slig lowerd his gun Roy walked back up beside him relieved that it wasn't something dangerous. Roy scratched the back of his head as he followed the two to down the corridor. He stayed quiet and listened in on the two's conversation while they walked. "Oh alright then." Roy said with a quiet tone in his voice as Rick turned back towards the Storage room. Then #7 Slig and Roy continued toward the Production Lines.
-------
Now back together again Corky felt like nothing could stop him and his trusted Slog Phats. The two weren't away from eachother long but to Corky it felt like an eternity. Sniffing and drooling like always Phats was just as happy as his master. Though the bruise was still very visable on the Slog's head it seemed like Phats had forgotten what his master had done to him. Corky had kept what he had done in the back of his mind and didn't wanna think on it anymore so the twosome kept walking.
A minute or two later.
"I'm getting hungry!" Corky huffed while stopping dead in his tracks. "What about you Phats?" looking down at the fat yet well built Slog. Phats replied with a loud snort. Corky grinned "Good enough for me!" The two started walking off again to the Cafeteria it was where Corky was going in the first place anyway and there was sure to be a lot of other Sligs there aswell as the Boss.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 10-03-2008 at 06:43 PM..
10-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Out of Coffee:
Yay, new people. =)

BIC:

"How does that feel?" The vykker asked Skelter. It took a second for Skelter's aggrivated brain to process the message.

"Hmmm dhm thm mmm? Hmm dhm thm MMM?! Hmm hm hmm dh mmm nnnk!" How the hell do you think it feels!

Skelter snatched a mirror from a medical table nearby and looked at herself. Her stitches looked like they'd been tightened on purpose, and made the skin around them turn a sickly, bruised eggplant color. Skelter moaned and sat back down on the table, feeling like she'd lost whatever tiny strand of self-respect she had left.

---

"OH SKELTEEERR!" Maggie practically screamed up the stairs. Hopefully the intern would get the message and she wouldn't have to walk up any stairs. "CONNIE'S ASLEEEP! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH HIM?!"

No reply came. Maggie huffed and turned on her foot, sitting down on the bottom stair. She watched in silence as a slig (Corky) and his slog (Phats) walked by. Suddenly Maggie jumped up and started following them. In a demonstration of her lack of personal space, Maggie followed the slig so closely that she was practically breathing down his neck, just staring at him.

"Hi!" she exploded, banking to the side and trotting next to the pair. "I'm Maggie!"
10-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

OOC :

@Splat : This thread doesn't deserve death ! I'll make my possible to save it ^^ And thanks about my English level, I'm flattered.

Oh and another thing. If you're talking of my character in this sentence :"she saw a new-looking snuzi", I think you make a lil' mistake : my character isn't a snuzi (snuzi = Vikkers with gun) but a snoozer (3 leg robot with mounted weaponry)

-----BIC-----

SU-01 :*heard Anni and turn to face her*

SU-01 thoughts : Analyzing...Complete. Warning : Mudokon without Slig detected near Executive Area. Load knocking ammunition AND play "Slig_voice_Freeze.mp3".

SU-01 : "Freeze !" *his two minigun start rotating, ready to fire at the slightest movement, his searchlight and his two laser pointers aimed right at Anni's head"

SU-01 thoughts : Analyzing recorded sequence :
"Arnie's not usually in his office. You'd have a better chance of finding him in the cafeteria or somewhere."
Information found. Linked to primary objective. New location of target added to map. Init. wireless connection to announcement speakers.

SU-01 : (through announcement's speakers) Warning, warning. Security reinforcement required at the boss office. Over !
10-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek gestured towards the bed.
"Ok Jim, lie down on the bed. Now, I'm going to insert this tube down your throat. It has tiny sensors in it designed to scan your oseophagus. If there is any bacteria, I'll prescribe you an antibiotic. If not, i'll just give you a breath mask and you should be fine. Try to relax as well, your throat needs to dilate. It will not hurt and will require no anaesthetic. Think of it as me putting a motion sensor n your throat, only without the dangerous add on equipment."

Dek sighed. "Speaking of add ons and so forth, I need msome new equipment, and I need to get paid." He looked to Krik and the gagle of people surrounding him. "Would one of you Interns be a real good Lab assistant and find Mister Arnie? Tell him I would like a Current Standard Issue Lab Pack to be ordered, and that I would actually like to recieve some payment for having worked here so long and tirelessly. Only say it nicer than that, thank you."

He turned back to Jim.

"Now, the examination. Lie down please, and open wide."

10-07-2008, 06:41 AM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

: Sep 2005
: UK
: 21
Big bro slig 600  (10)

OOC:
My mistake, and yes i shall follow the rules ^^

BIC:
Flare had finished his cigar to a certain extent, he put out the end of it with his right hands finger and thumb, by doing this he could smoke it again later on whenever he felt the need to. He continued his random wandering walking back and forth in the same spot, as if he was patroling the wall he was leaning on before. After several minutes of reapeating the same pattern he decided to randomly aim his rifle at the wall, acting as if the wall was somehow wanted. He did this to keep his actual combat and weaponry skills nice and sharp incase of emergency. After doing this for a few more minutes he noticed a familier smell coming from the factory itself, the smell was his favorite meat treat...Paramite pies.

"Well since im here i could use a nice meal, plus while im at it i could get to know the employees." he said to himself walking towards the actual location of the smell like some sort of zombie.

10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph headed to the back of the lab and rudely shoved the Mudokon into a cage that was rather too small, before padlocking it. He turned round and walked back to the small group that had collected. He observed the worrying site of the lab briefly as he watched the Vykkers. He knew little of them, so taking into account any actions would be useful.

---

Slash frogot that idea when he heard a loud announcement for security backup. He handled his weapon as he sped off to the area. However, on arriving, he found nothing but a completely unarmed female Mudokon with a heavily-armed Snoozer on red alert, primed to fire. He tapped it's head, musing with a hand over his mouth as he turned to the Mudokon "Is it malfunctioning or something? Though it may not be adapted to the Mudokon-friendly environment here, actually..." so saying, he flew down behind it "Where's that damn off button..."
10-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

SU-01 : *Saw Slash coming*

SU-01 : I found this intruder near high-ranked executive office. She was going to escape or kill the boss for sure...Well my program say so... Waiting for further instructions !

* Heard Slash talking about "Mudokon-friendly environment"*

SU-01 : Mudokon-friendly environment ? I don't have this engagement rule. Does that mean I am not allowed to kill/shoot/knock/arrest Mudokons even if my internal program is on red alert ? OK then...[Creating new engagment rule : "Mudokon-friendly environment"...Done !

*See Slash looking for an off button*

SU-01 : By the way, I am a new, fully autonomous Snoozer prototype, stop looking for some On/off switch. The only way to shut me down is...ERROR : CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

*Looks at Anni*

Sorry ! My bad !

*Turn his eyes back to green, shut down his searchlight and lazer pointers, making a little mechanic noise as he unload his non-lethal ammo *

* Looks at Slash *

Sorry for the mess. By the way, my previous targ...the mudokon female told me that the executive in charge of Rupture Farms was "in the Cafeteria or somewhere". Do you know where he is ?
10-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: This Snoozer seemed to have decent AI, surprisingly. Slash pointed down the corridor and headed slowly down it "The cafeteria's this way...yeah, this factory is kinda new, in the sense that it attempts to be fair to the Mudokon employees rather than using them as slaves, like in many places. There may be the odd native problem seeking vengeance every so often, but on the whole they're quite trustworthy. The 'dangerous' natives should be rather distinguishable."
10-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Juuust thought I'd pop in to say srry for past noobishness, like uhh...I used to be too 'splody and attention-seeking methinks and it didn't work, + srry for past emoness as well and an inability to take criticism. I've been playing WoW and roleplaying on that for a while (can't get on it at the moment ;n; ) so I maaay be a little better.

If I remember right, I think Agent (the annoying peanut-brained maniac), Tiny and Tiro were in a corner. Rg-49 was carrying Dimitrio off down a hall, but he was forgotten due to not doing anything sooo...I'll just say he dropped him, feel free to disagree and I'll edit it away. I'm not sure if I'm just trying to get Agent out of the way properly, but I'll give W@RF a shot again, I guess. I'm at school atm since my Pc won't let me send big posts, I might leech off a friend's internet later.

Also, I'll limit Agent's insanity to just being passive or oddly happy, no more barrel-rolling down the corridors or trying to eat her friends. Again, feel free to disagree and I'll make her sane. Don't really wanna smash the rp, 'tis been a long one. I'm not sure who's where, so uhh...Well I'll make a note of where I am, just take notice if you want if I'm in the same room I guess, fwee. I'll just put actions and stuff characters can respond to in italics, maybe lets you weave through the details.

Well my characters are:-
Tiro A young mudokon, five years old and of average colour.
Agent 80085 A butchy female slig, currently a crawling slig.
Dimitrio Really scrawny and bony walking slig, has a pale scar down his right arm and a robotic left one, looks like it was built up out of slig pants.
Scarface Older slig (Ten in Oddworld years, forty in slig years), has some ripped tentacles. Can't remember where the blazes I put him.
Tiny A bigger than average big bro slig, has the mentality of a child.
:
Lie down please, and open wide."
(Snorts)

IC
(GROUND FLOOR)
(CAFETERIA)

The little mudokon (Tiro) sat and covered his head. The place had gotten a little hectic as usual, and he felt like hiding. Maybe the upper right corner of the room wasn't the best place, but it was within reach he thought. Behind him, blocking him from curling up in the corner and shaking like a leaf, was that huge big bro (Tiny). In all his time here when he saw the big bro, he hadn't hurt a fly. He was ridiculously timid for someone so large. If he had the average attitude of most sligs, he could probably reach the top of the pecking order. Instead, he was more content to shy away and blend in, if that was possible for a hulk among big bros.

Also amongst their number was that seemingly female slig (Agent 80085). Or at least she sounded and looked a little different. None of the two really knew what a female Oddworldian looked or sounded like, save for the odd mudokon or slig they'd seen. They all seemed to have slightly higher voices, a little different anatomical structure and odd colours. This one seemed average, apart from looking like a mini bigbro. She was curled up against the wall, her tail held against her by her thick arms while she...Laughed.

The child cringed at the peculiar laughter. It was quiet, with shaky breaths and a faint 'ahaha...' to it. The big bro strained his neck, but couldn't see her beside him from the sheer inflexible muscle mass. He was once a small sliget. Not any more.
“I should go...Fiiiind him.” She broke the silence between them with an awkwardly higher voice. She was just about to uncurl and get up before some people shouted.
"Holy Shrykull!" (Roy) "OH SKELTEEERR!" (Maggie)
She squealed, taking cover beside the mudokon rather than the massive big bro. Tiro would raise a brow if he had any. Gathering her nerve, she waited until the voices died out, picked up the floppy pink vykker doll in her tentacled mouth and crawled off. The two merely stared dumbly as she stretched up on her slightly bulky hands, and began a small run around a corner to the kitchen door.

“Maybe we should go too...” The timid beast of a slig squeaked. After a couple of seconds, the mudokon got up and walked after her in no rush. Loud sounds of moving machinery were made as the big bro struggled to get up again on his four mechanical limbs, and stomped after him slowly.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

10-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

OOC : I just want to know...Is Arnie really in the cafeteria ?

-----BIC-----

SU-01 : (to Slash) Thanks for the tip. According to my new engagement rule, I suppose that even if I spot rebellious native mudokons, I will only use non-lethal force... Bye !

*heads to the cafeteria*

SU-01 thoughts : Also according to my new engagement rule, I will be only use to [Calculating]...15% of my full capacity -_-"...Nevermind, if deadly weaponry is useless here, I have to find more functions by myself

*launch a background testing program to find other functions while walking to the cafeteria*