Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-08-2005, 12:22 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: OMG! MunchieMaster! Quit making me hide behind my chair because of your avatars! Edit: Wait, It's just a... penguin merged with a cat?
-IC-

"Kay, Boss!" Boogie answered.

"What should I do?" Scruben asked, still sitting on Boogie's back.
"Woa! Forgot about you."
"Forgot about me? I'm balancing on your back..."
"Indeed... Hmm, I guess you'd be safe with Arnie and... err..."
He spots a mudokon reffered to as Jim.

"You know what? You just stick with... this mud-dude here. Jim, isn't it?"
"Where?"
"To your left"
Scruben tilts his head leftwards and waves "Hi, Jim! I'm Scruben!"
"I'll put you next to him then"
(OOC: Jim was behind the counter, right?)

Boogie lifts Scruben up and places him behind the counter "The guy is left from you, so don't poke his eye out."
"Right." Scruben nodded.
"Uh, Jim, he's blinded, so, be carefull with him. I'm off now." He turns to #7 slig,
"#7, the older part of the Farms, I think I've never been there before. So, you lead?"
----

Floyd got confused by the vykker.
"So, your name is Squzz, and... your stuff is coming here now, and you've got Five arms.
Uh, okay. And uh, I bet that Arnie ain't in the Board Room no more, so just go down that hallway. That's the way to the Cafeteria. And there's probably someone down there who can help you." Floyd blinks at the vykker.

Last edited by big bro boogie; 09-09-2005 at 04:42 AM..
09-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Sefon left the grinding area and thought for a moment. He had no job as such, so he was pretty much free to do as he wished...
He decided to head for the trainstation and see if the parts for the grinder had arrived...

Groll picked out a few ideally sized pieces of metal and dropped them into the box. He fiddled with a few knobs, then watched as the inside of it began to heat up fast.

Mind tricks on the boss? This sounded interesting, thought Frod. This place could turn out to be a whole lot of fun!

09-09-2005, 07:21 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Jim is talking to Arnie, he's standing in front of him, but it's fine.

Jim flinched when Boogie suddenly appeared and spoke to him, but he was visibly relieved when Boogie and #7 Slig walked away, so much so that he didn't really worry about being given this guy to look after; having worked in the Blinding Block factory and being lucky enough to never be used for testing, he was used to looking after blind guys. He grabbed Scruben by the wrist so he knew where he was, and then turned back to Arnie, slightly puzzled at how the glukkon had left himself unguarded.

Jim: "I, uh, not really, I just cleaned the machinery... so I'm pretty good at dodging meat grinders-" realising that hearing that the glukkon might set him a similar job, he moved on quickly, "Uh, yeah, but I can just clean anywhere really. And I uh, if you want me to take care of this guy (Scruben) then I should probably do something a little easier, I can just clean up somewhere, I sometimes waxed the floor in the executive suite."

Stivik grabbed the scrab by the feet and carried it, struggling a little to balance Anni on his shoulder with both hands taken.
Stivik: "Lead the way then, how far is it?"

09-09-2005, 08:24 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Yeah, Arnie and co. is on the 'outer' side of the counter.

And the 13th page of the W@RF Comic is ready. You can check it out here:The W@RF Comic Website

---------------------------------

Arnie: "That's good to hear. This factory needs some cleaning. Maybe Scruben can help you a little with it. I'd be glad if you took care of him. I think you should start with the upper corridors, they are quite deserted now, you won't get disturbed with your work."

---------------------------------

#7 Slig: "Well, I ain't familiar with the old parts, but I guess we'll find our way. Let's go."

He started off slowly, waiting for Boogie to follow.

09-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: I dunno if that's what it's a mix off, I found it on a Google search when I enetered 'avatars', cause I wanted a new one. I still like it though.

IC: Dek looked at Stivik exasperatedly "I just directed the way didn't I? Oh well, follow me anyways, i can't do me any harm, unless that thing wakes up."
He scuttled inside and began to set off down the corridor, leading the way for Stivik, Sev, and the unconscious Scrab.
~~~~~~

Arthur saw that Squzz hadn't made any response, and muttered to Floyd behind his hand
"Great,he's gone again."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 09-09-2005 at 10:06 AM..
09-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC:MM, Sev isn't with you guys right now. He's searching for Arnie to talk to him a bout the paramite infestation in the old RF. Just some info for ya.

Sev decided to search in the cafateria. he headed that way, thinking about the money he would earn in a couple of minutes. His mind then turned to the scrab. How was it able to talk? Would the tranquilizer work long enough? And more importantly, could it escape?

09-10-2005, 08:39 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Razer shrugged indifferently, and began walking in the given direction. He had a bit trouble with holding the scrab so it wouldn't fall on the ground, but he found a way to hold it right. He wasn't afraid of the scrab, not even if it was gonna wake up. But he wasn't very interested in the case either. Talking animals was a bit too much for him to take so he kind of just ignored it.

-----

"I wonder where Anni is... I hope she hasn't got herself into trouble." Kix said.

"What makes you say that?" Dean asked confused.

"Well she always gets herself into trouble. But it's just a feeling. Probably nothing." Kix said.

"Well i don't know." Dean said and shrugged.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

09-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim: "Ok..." Jim was rather confused. He was just being to sent to work without a supervisor or anything. Not that he was going to complain, it was just a little wierd. "I'll uh, I'll-" He considered asking where the stairs were, but then decided he'd work it out before the boss could change his mind. "I'll get going... Come on, Scruben... I'm Jim."

09-12-2005, 08:37 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Sorry for the late post, people. School started. Ack.
-IC-

Floyd mutters to Arthur "Man, he needs to lay offa chill pills." Then turns to the vykker again "Erm, in case you'd want to know, the cafeteria is down the road there. The people there possibly're able to help you out..."
---
Scruben looked around when Jim pulled his arm
"Huh, uh... oh! Hi Jim! So ehm... where you said we were going?"
(OOC: Splat, if Jim's going to take him somewhere, you're allowed to)
---

Boogie was following as slow as #7 slig was walking.
"We're... walking a little slow, aren't we?"
(OOC: Dripik, also, if #7 is going to take Boogie someplace, then you're allowed to... do so...)

Last edited by big bro boogie; 09-12-2005 at 12:00 PM..
09-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Splat

Jim dragged Scruben out of the cafeteria rather quickly.
Jim: "The boss just told us to go and clean the upper floors." He gets out of the cafeteria doors and looks around. "I don't really know the way though..."
He hesistates and then leads Scruben more slowly down a passage in what he hopes is the right direction.

09-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek walks off down the corridor, gesturing for the others to hurry up. He paused for a moment for them to catch up. (ooc: would appreciate it if you let me control them for the next post as they walk (just control for walking, not control during a conversation or anything), 'cause trudging down a corridor in turns is slow and rather boring).

~~~~~~~
Arthur sighed at the Vykker's persitent lac of response. Impatient, he turned to Floyd
"Look, this guy seems braindead, so I'm going ot check the trai for the parts. If he's still here when I get out, I'll just whack him towake him up."
And with that, he climbed up the ladder, spoke into the voicelock to open the hatch, and hopped into the train to search.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-12-2005, 09:01 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Yea, you can control the characters. I wouldn't mind. Besides, i don't have anything great to add in...

============

09-13-2005, 01:29 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Sefon arrived at the trainstation to see a strange looking vykker (Squzz) and the mudokon Floyd there, and the slig Arthur climbing into the train hatch.

Sefon:"Hey guys, have those parts got here yet? I'm a bit worried Groll's going to try making new ones out of the old ones, and I don't think he's that good with mechanics!"

Groll reached into the crate to grab out a few oddly shaped tools, all with long handles. Using each tool for the right function, he started reshaping the bits of scrap, which were by now glowing red hot.

09-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Splat

ooc: Don't worry so much MM, if a character agrees to follow you, or asks you to lead them somewhere, it's generally safe to assume they will follow, unless they actually say otherwise.

In short, Stivik is now following Dek and trying to stop Anni falling off his shoulder at the same time.

09-14-2005, 05:20 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig looked round the corridor, then turns to Boogie.

#7 Slig: "Uh, I guess you don't know where they are either. Let's see..."

He grabbed his radio and pushed a button on it.

#7 Slig: "#7 Slig here, searching for group with a mutant Scrab, over."

------------------------------

RG-49: "If you don't asnwer, organic, I have more effective ways of interrogation."

An electric cable popped out from one of his fingers.

RG-49: "I'm waiting..."

------------------------------

OOC: So do I, AVD. No need to hurry, though.

09-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: OK, thanks for that guys.

IC:
Dek and the rest contnued on down the corridor, until they bumped into #7 Slig and Boogie, heading the opposite way. (ooc: They are on the same route right?)
"Oh," Dek stopped, a bit surprised, "What are you two doing here?"
~~~~~~~~

Arthur leaned back out from, the hatch to see who had arrived. It was that strange looking mudokon from earlier, Sefon.
"Er, hi again. Well, I'm checking the train now for the parts. And...er..don't ask who that guy is."
*He points at the still motionless Squzz*
"He's been like that for a while, seems to be either overdosed on chill pill or stoned."
*He shrugs and continues searching the train.*

09-14-2005, 02:41 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Info. Err, I see that school is slowing me down in replying and stuff... so... I'd like to mention that I'll be a bit slow from now on...
Cheers?
-IC-

#7 Slig grabbed his radio and pushed a button on it.
"Hey, now to mention that, Dek's got my radio. This'd probably work."

Dek and the rest contnued on down the corridor, until they bumped into #7 Slig and Boogie, heading the opposite way. (ooc: They are on the same route right?)
"Oh," Dek stopped, a bit surprised, "What are you two doing here?"

"Huh? Hang on a sec'... you... ah, forget it. Did anything happened back there?... Need 'ny help, or somewhat?"

~~~~~~
Scruben was being dragged away by Jim, trying to place his feet in the right direction hoping to avoid stepping onto Jim's ankles.
The cafeteria noises faded away, meaning that he wasn't there anymore.
Then Jim suddenly stopped causing Scruben to nearly bump into him.

"I don't really know the way though..."
He hesistates and then leads Scruben more slowly down a passage in what he hopes is the right direction.

"You're new here too, aren't you?... Upper floors you say? As far as I can remember we should look for an elevator or lift or something. That'd take us to the upper levels."

~~~~~~~~
"Hi. Uh, yea, arthur is checking the train now for 'em. I bet they're there, it's a fairly long-looking train...
Wha? Did I hear correctly that err... I-didn't-hear-the-name-correctly is trying to Make new parts, out of those... old and blunt things? He'd better wait. I've ordered brand stuff. Way better."

Floyd looks at the vykker, then turns back to Sefon.
"Never mind him, he's- Oh! Do you know where Arnie is? This dude needs to see him."

09-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

"Wha? Did I hear correctly that err... I-didn't-hear-the-name-correctly is trying to Make new parts, out of those... old and blunt things? He'd better wait. I've ordered brand stuff. Way better."

Sefon:"Groll. And I'm not sure, I just got the feeling - and he didn't seem that keen on me staying there. But," here, Sefon held out his hands, "what mudokon will ever understand the mind of a slig?"

"Never mind him, he's- Oh! Do you know where Arnie is? This dude needs to see him."

Sefon:"Haven't a clue, last time I saw him was on the catwalk above the grinding area, which was some time ago. He'll be around somewhere, I'm sure..."

Groll stopped with the metals in the box and went to the crate for another tool. This one was shaped similar to a gun, but he didn't take it to the box.
He started dragging a few of the unusable bits of scrap around to make a step-stool for himself, then stood on top of it so he could reach the top of where the grinder was. He lifted the tool to where there was a some parts of the grinder that were still attached but were severely damaged and pulled the trigger. A short, extremely hot flame burst out from the nozzle and Groll started cutting off those parts with it.

09-15-2005, 02:10 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: Jul 2005
: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*runt walked the halls of the old region of rupture farms he had been lost for days in this maze of metal n unprosessed fleash as he walked he couldnt help but feel he wasnt going any were fast untill he aproched a sign reading "stockyard* "he let out a sigh he now knew were he was but it wasnt the most dissired place to be as he sat down for a moment to think "i should of adjusted by now dammit !" *he yelled to himself listenign to it echo for miles* (( :O i thougth this was down for good yay its not ))

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

09-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Splat

ooc: Oddworld Forums has been through worse than that. It was out once most of the summer holidays and for a few months afterwards, that was nothing.

Stivik is a little surprised to run into the boss, and uncomfortably aware that he has an unconcious mudokon on his shoulder. He decides to explain it before they ask for an explanation.
Stivik: "Hey, you're the boss of security aren't you? This mudokon attacked me a few minutes ago for no reason. We were gonna take it to Arnie after we've put this scrab somewhere safe, which we found running around the old parts of the factory. Are you gonna do something about it?"

Jim: "Ok, but don't really know where any lifts would be. I just came from the train platform and wondered around till i found the cafeteria. There weren't any proper guards waiting at the platform so I didn't really know what else to do."

09-15-2005, 04:23 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: Aug 2005
: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: ARRGH! My computers down!!! But I might get one soon for now... the library

IC:
Stuuj looks at the shocker and replies, fearfully.
Stuuj"Ok First uv all I din't. Secun of all I would if I would try to trick him?
Something along the lines of that?"
*Stuuj looks at arnie hoping for some sort of rescue from the clunk of gabage he was talking to*

*Squzz stops himself and sheds a tear*
"I was adopted by those Clukkons you refer to, and.." *Looks at floyd angrily*
"I'M NOT BRAINDEAD!"
*Squzz grabs a tissue and gets ready to wipe his face.
Squzz "I'm tired of getting yelled at!"
*Squzz walks away and starts crying.*
*Turns back*
"And yes my name is Squzz, and I've went through many hardships! Including anger manegment when the bully in town killed my mom!"
OOC:[QUOTE=Munch's Master]
*He points at the still motionless Squzz*
QUOTE]
my comp is down! It's hard to go to the library every day JUST to post.
Really hard! And I really didn't plan for him to be like that...
I wanted him to be ative but whatever!
I guess we will say he has something like alseimers or something and frequently blacks out...

Last edited by AngryVyykerDude; 09-15-2005 at 04:34 PM..
09-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: AVD, It was only a little joke that, I understand if you're comp's down, I know how it is not being able to get on, I was like that for two weeks when on holiday.

IC:
Arthur heard Squzz's outburst from inside the train and suddenly felt horribly guilty.
He winced, thinking
'Ouch, adoted by them Clakker things, now wonder he's a bit weird. And then having his mom killed. Well, I guess his parent, as they're Hamaphrodites, but still, I feel awful now. I better apologise.'
He walked back to the doorway and called to the Vykker
"Gee Squzz err....sorry. I, never knew you'd been through that, sounds pretty tough, I'm sorry for saying that stuff before, never meant to upset you. Hey, if it's an illness, maybe you should see Dek. He's another Vykker here, quite good at medical stuff. Unless you've got an antidote yourself?"
He paused, scratching his head at this awkward moment, yet not going back into the train.

~~~~~~
Dek backed up Stivik's words.
"It's true, this mudokon, I believe she is called Anni, jumped this Slig (ooc:He doesn't know Stivik's name yet) and tried to hurt him, I had to inject her with a syringe to stop her. Also this scrab is an unusual mutant specimen, it can talk, and, as you can see, is different in appearance. I was wondering, could I conduct some tests upon it to see how it was created and how intelignet it is, if Arnie will allow it?"

Last edited by T-nex; 09-17-2005 at 04:19 AM..
09-17-2005, 07:52 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

#7 Slig put his radio away.

#7 Slig: "Ah, found you quicker than I suspected."

He listened to Stivik and Dek.

#7 Slig: "Oh, not you again, Anni... So, he attacked you by no reason, huh?"

He scratched his tentacles, thoughtfully.

#7 Slig: "We have to do something about her. But she doesn't trust anybody else than Mudokons... I had the idea that you should ask her out, Dek, you know, in a psych... in the mental way, but I don't know if you can do anything with her... Uh, those sedatives you injected to her weren't lethal, were they?"

He looked at the Scrab.

#7 Slig: "And we'll have to lock that Scrab up securely, so he won't get away and cause trouble. I guess everything else is down to you, Dek. Experimenting on it and stuff... I suppose the med lab has some containers sized for a Scrab. I can imagine the old Rupture Farms experimenting on Scrabs for better meat quality."

------------------------------------

RG-49: "Unless you speak in an accent what my communication library can fully understand, this interrogation will lead nowhere else than forcing the truth out from both of you in a more painfull way."

Rick: "Come on, RG, can't you just forget all this? The boss is allright, he didn't get possessed or anything like that."

RG-49: "Indeed, but its source is still lurking around us, waiting for us to let our defences down, and to strike again. I cannot let that happen."

Rick: "You know what's wrong around here? The chant suppressors... They are all inactive. Ever thought of reactivating them? I reactivated you. What would've happen if I didn't?"

RG-49 said nothing, and Rick continued with a grin.

Rick: "Ineffectiveness... Lack of productivity..."

RG-49: "No more words, organic. My behaviour core is overheating by saying this, but you're right."

He looked around himself, like he just realised where he was. The electric cable slid back to its place.

RG-49: "The factory itself is able to defend its Boss... Chant suppressors... Security cameras... I have to work on these systems to ensure the Boss' safety."

He went out of the Cafeteria. Rick turned to Stuuj.

Rick: "I guess that's over. I've never really managed to talk some sense into him. Who are you, by the way? I'm Rick."

09-17-2005, 08:23 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

Stuuj grabs himself and looks anround realived.
Stuuj "Well Noice to miet you I gess, oh ware are my manners, I'm stuuj!"
*Stuuj smiles*
-----------
Squzz looks at Aurthur.
Squzz looks around in the train.
Squzz "Sorry for the blackouts, sir. And by the way, what's your name.

09-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

: London
: 30
Beavis Core  (10)

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Got a new computer and I've been playing games a lot. That, and work 5 days a week. But I plan to get more involved now... again. :P

IC:
Brikk didn't know who owned them, but the slig that owned these upgraded superpants was in for a shock when he found out they'd been stolen. They were something special, that was for sure. They were illegal, too. Sligs were forbidden from altering their pants anyway, but Brikk had been lucky in noticing them in the locker room. Nobody would have noticed, unless, like Brikk, they'd known what to look for. The gun was a bog standard shotgun, though. Maybe he would have another look later, if he had the chance. Now, though, it was Mudokon hunting season. (OOC: Good Will Hunting, anyone? Damn, I'm going straight to pun hell)

Will was lost in the tunnels beneath rupture farms. He'd been in the factory for less than an hour, and now he was lost, and if Brikk ever saw him again, he'd be tortured for at least a day. He also noticed the tunnels were working their way down, steadily. And it was dark. Very dark. He kept making his way down through the pitch black until suddnly he emerged, but was blinded by brilliant light.
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

09-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur grinned nervously
"Uh yeah, I'm Arthur. guess it's my job to like help you find the boss, cause I'm stationed here in the station. Heh. Yeah, well, you need anything, ask Floyd, cause, I'm kinda busy. I've been up here about 15 minutes and I've not even checked this first compartment, so, if you'll excuse me."
He moved to continue looknig around the train.
~~~~~~~~

Dek looked suprised at #7 Slig's question
"Lethal? Of course not, they'll just knock her out for a little while, and she'll be a bit groggy when she wakes up, but that's all. And what do you mean by, ask her out? If you mean ask out as in question, I suppose, but if you mean ask out as in date, Vykkers don't date mudokons. We 'date' ourselves, then of course we..., well, I won't go into any more detail about that. So, could I now take this Scrab to my laboratory?"

09-18-2005, 09:01 AM
Splat

Stivik interrupts quickly. "What are you planning to do with Anni? You can't jkust slap her on the wrist and send her out to play like last time. She was trying to get my gun out of my hands, then Odd knows what she would have done with it."

09-19-2005, 10:53 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

#7 Slig: "As I was saying, Stivik, Dek might solve the problem. After all, he's a professional medic."

He turned back to Dek.

#7 Slig: "Yeah, I meant that you should ask her questions. I guess you have some experience in psychology or something. If not, then you might have some sort of calming sedative for her. So anyway, try to find out what's wrong with her. I'll have to inform the boss about this, though. Oh, the Scrab... Sure, take it with you."

He turned back to Stivik.

#7 Slig: "I guess that's OK with you now, isn't it? She'll be checked up by a Vykker."

----------------------------------

Rick nodded at Stuuj.

Rick: "Glad to meet you."

He continued in whispering, so Arnie wouldn't hear.

Rick: "Hey, I don't know if you were trying to possess the boss or something, but you shouldn't act like that. It doesn't worth it. This place is quite good, anyways."

He spoke loudly again.

Rick: "So, want to have a Scrab Leg?"

----------------------------------

RG-49 arrived at the Security Office. He went inside, to his usual maintenance console. He connected to it with a cable.

RG-49: "How could I miss the routine of activating the chant suppressors? They are quite a sight around, following you around and flashing red."

He looked at the screen.

Chant Suppressor Status
Chant suppressors are inactive...

RG-49: "You don't say..."

It is recommended to activate chant suppressors.Activate chant suppressors?

RG-49: "That would be fine..."

Are you sure?

RG-49 smacked the console with his cable-free hand.

Activating chant suppressors...

Chant Suppressor Status
Chant suppressors are active...

RG-49: "Pretty sharp-witted for a primitive mech-creature... Damn old system..."

09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: It seems RG now ha a personality,m instead of being a by-the-book robot. If he doesn't then my bad, but it's semeing that wya to me.

IC:
Dek nodded "yes, that would be fine with me. I will just need to know first though, has she had any history of strange actions or mental problems, as I remember her trying to make conversation with a pyschotic robot Slig. So, any history of straneg behaviour?"
~~~~~~

Arthur continued to search the train. The first compartment appeared to be the room in whch Squzz must have stayed, as it had seats and looked like it was used to being stayed in for brief journeys.
He continued checking, the next compartment, empty storage space, the next, boxes labelled 'RuptureFarms Products'.
He inspected them and found they cotnained various unopened, gone off, and undelivered products.
Paramite Pies, Scrab Cakes, Slurg Slurpees, Fleech Flambe', anything and everything.
"Geez do the Depot Sligs at other factories ever do their jobs? I mean, I'm lazy but I do what I'm meant to do." he said to himself.
"Why am I talking to myself again?"
He shrugged and continued checking the train.

09-19-2005, 11:43 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Anni was in some strange phase. She wasn't awake but didn't slep either. She could hear the rest talking about her, but it was hard to make out what they were saying since she had some weird rhyme stuck in her head. She remembered singing it when she was alone in her cell back at the labs.
She was so amused by it, that she couldn't help singing it in her dreams.

"Uhh sweet sweet brew and sweet sweet drugs!
I wonder where my toes are, did they get eaten by the bugs?
I wonder where my head is, maybe it fell off?"

Then a very dull laughter escaped her mouth.
The when she heard Stivik speak, she felt like sufocating him with something. She could almost see the persons standing there and talking.

"Ha! It's not my fault i was trying to help the poor Scrab..." She thought, then she went on singing her rhyme in her head.

============

Last edited by T-nex; 09-19-2005 at 11:46 AM..