Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik "Hey, whatdya think you're doing, that scrab is dangerous, it threatened to kill you Anni, do you think it has any reason not to?"
He turns to Dek,
Stivik: "The mud is a reject from Vykker's Labs, she's a few bullets short of a round."
Speaking of bullets, Stivik opens his gun and tips out the bullets into his hand and stores them away in his pants somewhere. Then he grabs a packet off his belt and empties several darts into his gun out of it.
Stivik: "Anni, I have a gun full of tranquiliser darts, make your pets stop or I'll personally make sure you're all shipped off to Vykkers Labs in a crate, and that includes you, I might just make a mistake and put you in with the scrab." He hides a blissful grin at the thought.

09-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

: Aug 2005
: London
: 30
Beavis Core  (10)

Brikk had been searching for what felt like ages. Thankfully, when he saw a clock, it had only been 5 minutes since he had left the canteen. It seemed like Will had given him the slip. Damn him, Brikk thought to himself. Damn that little blue bastard, and all of his species.

Brikk gave up hope. He stopped running, and began to merely walk, shoulders slouched, through the halls, hoping for any sign. Then he heard a voice, undoubtedly Will's, echoing down the halls: "Holy Odd, that's a Scrab!?"

The slig began to run, faster than he had ever before. He'd make Will pay. As he rounded a corner, he heard another voice, a female, shouting something about getting cut into: the echo in the hallway made it too hard to distinguish. He did however manage to figure out the direction where the voice came from. Brikk ran even faster, his mechanical legs panting away.

"I'll get you you bastich!"

Will heard an echo whispering through the corridor. It was the unmistakable sound of a Slig's legs. He knew it was Brikk even before he heard the word 'bastich' from the hallways.

Will panicked. He didn't know what to do. If he stood there he would get beaten to a pulp, but there was nowhere to run. Brikk burst out from the corridor, just in time to trip on the tied Scrab. He crashed to the ground, and slid across the floor. In Wills mind, time slowed, and what could only have been a few seconds now felt like moments to him. He could swear he was hullucinating, because from behind a rock, at normal speed, walked a Mudokon with a large red tribal mask over his face.
"Chant now," said the Big Face, in am eerie, ghostly voice, before walking back behind the rock. Time sped back up again, until everything felt as normal. Brikk grabbed his gun in his hands and aimed up at the Mudokon.

Will put his hands together, and began to chant, just as he had done when meditating over all these years. Though this time, things happened that had not happened in all those previous times.

Brikk's mechanical pants and guns collapsed. All the screws unscrewed themselves, bolts snapped, joints seperated, and metal twisted, until all that remained were 2 piles of twisted, distorted metal. Brikk could do nothing but lay there, a legless worm.
"Ya know what Will, forget it. I'll just come back later, eh?"
"Yeah," said Will, "though we both know what'll happen when you get more legs, ya git."
"We'll find out when I've got them," the Slig said cockily, despite cowering. Brikk pushed himself up with his hands, and crawled back into the corridor.

Will turned and walked a different way, trying to follow the Scrab and the Paramites. As he left the area, however, he couldn't help but look behind the rock where the Big Face had come from. All he could see were a few white bird feathers.

OOC: Yes, I know, long post, but I haven;t been able to do much in here lately and I got bored. :P

Oh, and I know that I'm not supposed to use pre-created characters, but I needed Will to learn of his power somehow so I thought Big Face could say one line. Don;t think I'm making it a recurring thing, so let it slide, mm'kay?
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

09-04-2005, 09:26 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Anni got a shock as Will tripped over the Scrab. Then she noticed that evryone had gotten distracted by him. She quickly jumped on Stivik, trying to rip the gun out from his hands, while hitting him, and tried to scratch his skin.

"Gimme that gun you bastard!!!" Anni yelled furiously.
-----

Razer was still in search for Anni, but hadn't seen her anywhere. He grunted, and chose to walk towards that big corridor, which looked kind of old... Just because he didn't know where else to look.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

09-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik: "GAH! GET OFF YOU STUPID MUD! WHAT IN ODD'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???" Caught up in trying to get Anni off his back, he didn't notice Will chanting... which was probably a good thing for Will.
In a jolt of insight, Stivik leapt backwards and slammed Anni against the wall.

09-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek looked alarmed at Anni trying to take Stivik's gun, but then saw a Slig run out, trip over the Scrab, and then, that other mudokon started chanting and the Slig's pants fell apart. He wasn't sure what to do, so he settled for weilding his sedative syringe like a knife, and attempting to inject it into Anni to calm her down, he jabbed t her with it, trying to get her away.
~~~~~~~
Arthur still waited for a reply from the Vykkker, it hadn't done anything since he spoke to it. He was getting a bit confused by it.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-05-2005, 04:42 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

As Anni slammed into the wall, she was about the get up, despite the pain. But then Dek shot the syringe into her, and she slowly swayed to the side, while her vision became blurry. Then she fainted. Somi scaredly hissed to her friends, and they ran away.
In the meantime, Razer had finally found out where Anni was, and ran over there. But then all his excitement died out when he saw that she was laying still on the floor.

"Did you kill her???" Razer asked.

============

09-05-2005, 04:45 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek looked at the newcomer, and sighed-another repulsive Slig. These things could be incredibly simple-minded at times, and this one seemed to be jumping to conclusions.
"Of course not, I just gave her a sedative to calm her and put her to sleep for a while. Now that she's not attacking any of us, we should get the Scrab and Paramite back to my Labroom, to examine them." he replied.
He was grinning inwardly again, he may still get these creatures.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Splat

Stvik grinned. He really loved that vykker. "What'll we do with her? If we tell Arnie she attacked me, with you guys watching, she should get in a lot of trouble." And if not, Arnie'll get in a lot of trouble. Either way was fine with Stivik!
Stivik turned around to where th paramites were. He saw the scrab lying on the ground wrapped in bandages with one paramite standing nearby. Where the others were, he didn't kwon, nor if this was the talking one. Either way didn't really matter. Stivik raised his gun and shot a tranquiliser into the scrab. "That'll keep it quiet for a while anyway." He pointed his gun at the paramite and squeezed the trigger.

ooc: What Somi does is up to you Anni. She can dodge if you like as well.

09-05-2005, 11:52 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC:

:
Oh, and I know that I'm not supposed to use pre-created characters, but I needed Will to learn of his power somehow so I thought Big Face could say one line.
That is OK. Big Face acted like a Non Player Character, I think. He didn't have much role in your post. Anyways, your RP style is good, so keep it up.

And AVD, RG-49 is not a Slig, he's a robotic guard (did anyone notice what does 'RG' stand for? )

Fan Art updated...

--------------------------------

RG-49 looked at Stuuj.

RG-49: "A farmer..."

Otto suddenly walked closer to them.

Otto: "Come on, he surely did something to Arn, he was the only Mudokon close to him, the others are there, in the kitchen."

RG-49: "The Apprentice has a point. I know that these mind tricks need some concentration... and eye contact, if possible."

#7 Slig walked to them, too. He coughed to get attention.

#7 Slig: "Altough he's not the only Mudokon who has these abilities, I think."

Rick looked at them from the kitchen.

RG-49: "What do you mean, Slig organic?"

Rick suddenly jumped over the counter, and landed on the other side, facing them.

Rick: "He meant me!"

He was talking with forced calm.

#7 Slig: "I... I wasn't suspecting you, Ri..."

Rick: "Then how come I came into discussion?", he interrupted.

#7 Slig: "Look, don't get mad, OK? You wouldn't harm Arn... I mean, the boss."

Arnie: "Now, all of ya. Calm down, you don't need to blow this thing up. It was nothing."

RG-49: "I would like to talk with these Mudokon organics here, though. And later with you, Boss."

09-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

: London
: 30
Beavis Core  (10)

OOC: Thanks for the compliments, Dripik. Good to know the creator and owner of the (most popular) RP approves. ^_^

IC: Brikk crawled through the corridors, desperately trying to find a pants dispenser. It seemed they didn't really keep many around here. Finally, Brikk gave up, realising that he was in fact safe here. He would need to find someone to sort him out with some pants and a gun. Preferaly upgraded.
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

09-05-2005, 03:28 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: "RG-49 is not a Slig, he's a robotic guard" Oh Well I meant the slig with hims if there is one.

Squzz looks back stupidly, knowing that he is going blind.
Squzz looks at the slig, he also realised he was getting deaf.
Squzz "I'm sorry I didn't see you there kind sir..And Why would You need one sir? I think I might have tools for making one. Or installing one at least.."
*Squzz fiddles through his bag.*

"I have a mothe.. I mean bruthah to kare about!"
*Stuuj looks at RG and tries to cause an eltric surge.. then he changes his mind at the last moment, stopping suspissions, hopefully.*
Stuuj thinks: Where's that mud slave? I could use help!"

OOC: My compy no work This is a friends so i'll be down for a bit.

Last edited by AngryVyykerDude; 09-05-2005 at 03:40 PM..
09-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev was thinking about how much money he would make when he told Arnie about all the paramites under the plant. All of a sudden, the sounds of a scuffle interrupted his thoughts. he turned around to see Anni with a syringe in her and the scrab covered in web. He then turned to Stivik who apparently shot a tranq into the scrab too, and was now aiming at the paramite referred to as "Somi".

Sev's Thoughts:*About time someone shut that mud up. Look's like the paramite's next. I sure hope that's a tranq he's firing...*

Sev:"Wait a minute. Are you gonna kill that thing? It looks like it's worth a lot."

09-05-2005, 09:22 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Somi didn't have enough time to react, but then suddenly Freak jumped to push her aside, and the syringe hit him. He fell asleep immediatly.

"Looks like it's time for me to get out from here!" Somi yelled and ran away, into the depth of Rupture farms, followed by her friends.

Razer looked at the paramite in disbelief.

"It just talked... So that's what Anni's been hiding. Hehe, anyways, why did ya shoot her? I say, we use her as scrab-food." Razer said and laughed.

============

09-06-2005, 02:32 AM
Splat

Stivik: "I was trying to tranquilise the bl00dy paramite!" This was looking worse and worse. The more people who knew about the talking animals, the less cash he could get for handing them in. He should have known not to expect the vykker to help him out, vykkers really weren't as powerful as they used to be: almost to the level of glukkons. Stivik had probably had something to do with that though.

Stivik walked over to Anni, picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. If we take the scrab up somewhere where it won't cause any trouble if it wakes up, maybe the slog too, and then take the mud to the boss and tell her she attacked me. There probably won't be security cameras down here, but I have you lot as witnesses."

Jim gasped when the talk truned to some one attacking Arnie, and he realised that it would look horribly suspicious if they found him hiding behind a table.

Taking a deep breath and scraping all his last traces of courage out of the corners of wherever you keep courage when you're hiding like a coward, he stood up, turned to face the two glukkons, robot (ooc: Robot guard, mwahahahahahaha), slig and two mudokons (ooc: They are mudokons aren't they?) and announced in a squeeky, terrified voice, "Boss?" He cleared his throat and continued in a very slightly less terrified voice, "Boss, I-I, I just g-got here... A... Ineedajob!"

09-06-2005, 06:41 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Razer just found the whole situation funny.

"I say we lock her up, and uhmm... 'forget' that she's there...'" Razer said, "But of course it could be funny seeing her into a lot of trouble too"

----

Somi and her pack had gotten far away from the sligs, and they slowed down.

(paramite language)

"So um... Why don't you guys get out from here?" Somi asked.

"There is no way out. We have been looking evrywhere. But there is alot of locked doors we have not been into." The leader said.

Somi's friend, the paramite she had been meeting first, got closer and said: "Maybe we could get Somi's mudokon-friend to open the door."

The other paramites hissed angrily at him.

"You shut up. You're only here because of her!" The leader hissed.

"Oh take it easy. Anyways, we can't just stand here an argue. We need to rescue Anni, in order to get her to help us..." Somi said.

The paramites calmed down and they all agreed to what Somi had said.

============

09-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek looked off in annoyance at the fleeing Paramites, then turned his attention to the conversation. He voiced his thoughts
"I say let me do some tests on her and the scrab, the scrab is a very unusual creation and may have some hdien value, while she is unusual for a mudokon. If I don't find anything then you two can do with her as you wish, I just suggest testing her first to see if she has any sort of mental disorder."

ooc: T-Nex, if you don't mind my vykker doing tests on Anni, and the others are OK with that, then could you PM me with stuff about her, you know, aything unusual from her past etc. or would you rather have her escape while being tested? Again that's only if you agree to it of course, whatever the answer, I don't mind.

09-06-2005, 11:03 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Arnie: "I think you should have that talk with RG first, then we'll see if you get a job here, right? Until then, let's go and have lunch, shall we, Otto?"

Otto: "I don't mind a decent meal."

Arnie: "Great. #7 Slig, can you assist?"

#7 Slig: "As usual, boss."

Arnie: "OK. RG-49, do your best."

RG-49: "With pleasure, Boss. If I could, I would grin because of the upcoming interrogation you gave me as a task."

They went to the counter. #7 Slig held a Scrab Leg for both of them.

Otto: "I kinda like that junkheap."

Arnie: "You mean RG? Yeah, he knows how to do things effectively."

Meanwhile, RG-49 turns to Stuuj and Rick.

RG-49: "Now then... let's see if you two can tell me your versions of the case."

Rick: "What case? This possession stuff?"

RG-49: "Exactly, Mudokon organic."

Rick: "I didn't do anything. I was kind of distracted by that corpse over there, I didn't even saw the Executives coming in here until #7 mentioned my name. And why would I do mind tricks to Arnie?"

RG-49: "That's still the Boss or sir to you, Mudokon organic. Although, I can't see any reasons why you would cause harm to the Boss either. You're just a suspect, that is all."

Rick: "A suspect, right. Why don't you suspect me for killing that Slig on the floor, too? So there would be someone to blame..."

RG-49: "That is enough."

He looked at Stuuj.

RG-49: "Now's your turn, Mudokon organic."

----------------------------

OOC: No offence on you, AVD, this situation is just getting interesting, and RG has some proper role at last.

09-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

Sev gave some thought to Dek's idea. He'd rather the Scrab was away from him, so he decided.

Sev nodded.

Sev:"I like your idea, doc. I guess it's better than throwing it in the meat grinder."

Sev's Thoughts:*We'll have more than enough meat to sell once I'm done with those paramites. Heh heh..*

He then looked at the tranqedmud on Stivik's shoulder. He didn't have a problem with that. She wasn't really Sev's friend, especially after she defended the scrab who almost ripped his face off.

Sev:"I have to take Stivik's side for what to do with her though. I got your back bud."

Sev shrugged. Screw her. He had enough trouble.

Sev:"Well, I'm gonna go see the boss about something. Want me to get a cart for this guy?"

Sev pointed to the scrab.

Sev's Thoughts*Heh, doesn't matter where he takes this thing, it's gonna end up in a grinder someday.*

Last edited by Jarnww; 09-06-2005 at 04:30 PM.. : I accidently made a mistake with a name!
09-06-2005, 09:09 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC| Well, you can do with Anni what you want aslong as it's not something too much

--Ic--

Razer just followed the conversation while Anni took light breathes in her sleep. He shrugged.

"What's up with the scrab anyway? What's so important about that?" Razer asked(he didn't know it could talk so... ).

-----

OOC: Well i dont know how things are in the cafeteria, so im gonna take my other chars back into the story.

-iC--

Kix had walked out from the cafeteria, to continue her work. Dean had followed her.

"So... um..." Dean started but didn't know what to say.

Kix just looked stupidly at him.

"Erm.. nice weather huh?" Dean asked, and added a thought to himself: "ODD! There's no weather inside a farm. You really know how to screw things up..."

============

09-07-2005, 01:17 AM
Splat

ooc:
I have an hour and 20 minutes till I have to go to school! An hour and 20 minutes left of the summer holidays! And I have to spend it makin sandwiches!!! *sigh*. Anyway, I'm getting off topic, gotta set an example for the noobs...

When Arnie ignored him, Jim immidiately dropped behind the table as his courage rolled under the sofa and disappeared. As he desperately tried to reach under and pull it out, he considered recent events.
He decided that he'd spoken so quietly with fear that he hadn't been heard. or maybe his voice was so squeaky the glukkon just hadn't picked it up. Either way, the longer he sat here the more likely it was that he'd get in trouble. And Jim didn't like trouble, especially when there were sligs around.

So, with a weak jaw and a shakey resolve, Jim stood up, marched shakely past Kix and Dean as they left the kitchen, forced himself to head for where the two glukkons and the *shudder* slig were standing, tied his hardest not to look at the slig and anounced in a slightly histerical voice: "Are you the boss?"
Jim's thoughts: Oh yeah, real smart question, I'm sure he'll think you're really smart now.

Meanwhile...
Stivik: "I just wanna take her to the boss and tell him what she did to me. If you start experimenting on her before we tell him he'll probably go insane. Tell im she attacked me first and then you can have her, probably." He menouvered his hand to subtley switch on his box. "You all saw her attack me, so if we move the scrab to somewhere it'll be safe now, and then take her to Arnie we can just go from there. i really can't see how he can let her off this time."

09-07-2005, 01:49 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Man, I need to post in here more often! I'll see what I can do...

IC:

Groll and Sefon had finished organizing the pile and Groll was examining what was left of the grinder.

Sefon:"Well, you're the mechanic, so I'll leave you to it."

Groll muttered under his breath: "Good riddance."

Sefon, walking away, heard it, but thought it would be wiser to pretend he hadn't...

Groll walked over to his box and heaved out a box-looking device, then started picking through the pile of usable metals...

Frod found himself entering the cafeteria and noticed a robot and two mudokons, one of them being the odd one he had seen earlier, (RG, Rick, and Stuuj) standing nearby. The situation looked interesting, so he decided to watch.

09-07-2005, 06:52 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Sorry, Splat, I kinda forgot about Jim, but he worked it out pretty good. I'll respond to him right away.

------------------------

Arnie stopped eating. He swallowed a bite of Scrab Leg.

Arnie: "Yes, I'm the boss of this factory. And you must be new around here. What is your name?"

#7 Slig put Arnie's Scrab Leg down and grabbed another from the tray for himself.

------------------------

OOC: That's all I can think of now, I'm waiting for AVD to post.

09-07-2005, 07:24 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Ack, school started here...
But anyway, I need some catching up.
IC
Floyd looked strangely at the vykker as it fiddled through it's bag.
"Huh? You mean that... you've got grinder tools in your bag? I thought it all'd be more like, five or six huge boxes."
--

Boogie watched as Arnie went to eat and walked over to him.
"Uh, Boss sir. Oi. I guess I've got something important to tell, what you probably need to know. There's been a word of some mutated scrab in the older part of the factory and... yea, Dek has been sent to it, to make sure that the scrab is uncontious I guess. But anyway, I think they could use some help over there..."

Last edited by big bro boogie; 09-07-2005 at 07:26 AM..
09-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur looked at the Vykker puzzled
"How can you fit those parts in that little bag? I was under the ipression the bits we needed were huge. Well, if you've got thev tools to attach them, I'm betting the actual equipment's on the train. Floyd, wanna help me check? You can help too Vykker guy, but first, can you tell me your name, I don't want to call you 'Vykker' every time I speak to ya."

~~~~~~~
Dek nodded and retrieved his syringe from the mudokon's arm, stuffing it back in his bag.
"I suppose you're right, we'll tell Arnie she attacked you, then see where we go from there. I'd imagine she'd get i trouble, but he proably won't let me examine her if this is the first incident she's been involved in." He said in an almost disappointed tone, this mudokon was strange, and he really wanted to see why it was so weird in behaviour, looks and personality. Maybe this mudokon would turn out to be another goldmine for in the medical world. He then finished off with
"At least let me restrain the scrab in my Labs, it'll be secure there, and it saves us moving it again after we're done with Arnie."

He heard the other slig (Razor, but Dek doesn't know his name yet) ask about the scrab, and answered
"The scrab? Oh, it looks a bit unusual, and it can supposedly talk, just like that paramite that ran off earlier."

09-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Splat

"The scrab? Oh, it looks a bit unusual, and it can supposedly talk, just like that paramite that ran off earlier."

Upon hearing Dek say this, Stivik resisted the temptaion of anging his head against the wall.
Stivik's thoughts: "Hey, why not tell the world man!"
Stivik: "Alright, me and Razor can carry this thing up to your lab and then we can track down Arnie, wherever he is."

Jim relaxed ever so slightly as #7 Slig turned away (getting food from the tray). "Jim, my name's Jim. I was just moved here from er, from a "Brastar's Blinding Blocks" factory. He's the main competition for the Eyestitch 2000." Jim shuddered at the thought, what kind of an evil git made money from poking people's eyes out? Well, maybe a glukkon.
He of course, didn't say this out loud.That slig was coming back now and he looked rather... sliggish.

09-07-2005, 01:49 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: Dripik, an offence??? More like honor! Finally I get attention!

Stuuj looks around, looking like he is about to cry.
Stuuj "Uhh What should I tawk abot? Uhh well my brothuh, Kilikgo needs money and moolah so we can buy an official,shoiny, indutrawl house, but hwe's crippled mah suh.''
*Stuuj looks around hoping for luck.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Squzz "Oh my no! I mean to call for my luggage to be transpoted! It's a radio of sorts!"
*Pulls out a strange radio and starts whispering into it.*
Squzz "It will only take a few minutes sir."
*Squzz looks around*
Squzz "Oh yes my name is Squzz, the thirtheenth! But, obviously just call me."
*Squzz coughs*
Squzz "Squzz"

OOC:Again this a friends house, i'm lucky to post as often as I am.

09-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

Sev thought he saw Stivik's face change.

Sev's Thoughts:*Huh. What's his problem? Ah well, I guess I should tell boss about the paramites. Heh, cash.*

Sev:"Right, you guys do what you will, I've got some buisiness of my own to take care of."

He then picked up some paramite carcasses off the ground which he had dropped earlier and left the old section of Rupture Farms.

He then got up to the board room, but cursed when he saw it was empty.

Sev:"Damn! These Gluks never stand still! Better look for them. And a bathroom. These bodies smell bad."

Last edited by Jarnww; 09-07-2005 at 08:39 PM..
09-08-2005, 12:48 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Talking Scrabs and paramites hehe. Would be fun throwing them into a meatgrinder." Razer said, and then shrugged.

he picked up the scrab, and Stivik did the same(I supose).

"Ok where're the labs then?" Razer asked, ready to move in whichever direction the labs were.

============

09-08-2005, 09:15 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie nodded on Jim's words.

Arnie: "Yes, I've heard about Brastar's Blinding Blocks. We don't have much business with them, since we have no use of blind Mudokons."

Otto: "It would only mean more 'work related accidents', wouldn't it?"

Arnie: "It sure would. OK, Jim, you need a job here, then. Let's see... Uh, do you have any special skills? Or specific experience at something?"

Arnie looked at Boogie as he talked to him.

Arnie: "Just a moment, Jim... A mutant, Scrab, you say? Well, I guess #7 Slig is available here."

He looked at #7 Slig, who was still eating.

#7 Slig: "One moment, boss."

Arnie: "You can finish that on the way. Boogie, you and #7 Slig can go and take care of that Scrab, OK?"

----------------------------

RG-49: "I'm not interested in your family stories, organic. All I want to know is why would you use mind tricks on the Boss of Rupture Farms."

Rick: "You're always the same, RG-49."

RG-49 looked at Rick.

RG-49: "Behaviour cores don't change at will, organic."

09-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek looked at a frustrated Stivik, puzzled as to what his problem was, then shrugged and answered Razor.
"Just follow me to the Labs, it's a little walk but not too far. They're down the corridor, past the cafeteria, up to the T-Junction, left, then down there until you reach a large, white-walled room no the left. Those are the labs."
~~~~~~~

Arthur blinked at Squzz
"Squzz? Weird name, sounds like a name for one of them bird-things in the west, Clukkerz or whatever they're called. But you've only got your luggage? Great, more waiting."
He scratched his head, gave Floyd a bored look then continued
"Uhh, I guess you're looking for the boss, Arnie? Well, I last saw him in the board room, but that was quite a few hours ago now so, he might be somewhere else. There's a map on the wall just outside if you need it."

ooc: Fear my new demonic penguin avatar!