Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-19-2005, 03:16 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: Aug 2005
: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: If this is bad pm and i'll edit it.

IC--

Skihhy"What... why does my butt feel so hot?"

"Skihhy Looks behind him at the stove and sees a fire!*

Skihhy"Awwww crap now i'll be fired! Or not be able to be hired...."

*Skihhy thinking quick jumps onto the fire... ctaches the fire...and breaks the stove*

Skihhy"Why oh Why does it have to OOOOOWWWW!!! HOLY ODD!!"

*Skihhy Feels the fire and runs around in circles*

08-19-2005, 03:24 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: I think I'll be altering my RPing style a bit. And uh, if this post erm... aww well. Just tell me what's better, this kind or my previous one.
Oh, and remember: FeeCo tracks are like, 1-railed tracks up in the air.
---IC---

As soon as Arthur pulled the lever a red Alarm light started blinking.
"There we go." Floyd said while grinning. "And um, don't be afraid of the light. This actually fuctionates as emergency break. So um, the guys inside know something's wrong."

A whole lot of metal rings shot out of the track and 'locked' the trains wheels, and at the same time two metal rafters appeared in front of the train.

"Wow! Err..." Floyd starts to examine the tracks and the train.
"This looks good. It's like it's never been used before. Hmm... Lemme see..." He flickered his notebook up out of nowhere and starts writing
"Lever... supple... yes... yes... Emergency train block system-mm... perfect. Okidokay.
Arthur, you can pull that lever back to it's max now and release it."

~~~~~~~~~~
"Allright" Boogie answered while 'standing up' again and hopping back in his pants.
"There? Sure." He walked up to the screen and stepped behind it.

08-19-2005, 03:33 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:I don't notice much difference but i'm new...

Skihhy says:"HOLY ODD!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!"

*He accidently knocks a table over and it cathces fire. Soon a loud noise is made when he hits the wall at a fast speed.

Skihhy said:"PLEASE NO!!! I NO WANNA DIE!!!"

* falls into fry grease and burns his eyes out leaving him temporarily blind* skihhy said:'SAVE ME SOME ONE!"

*Skihhy feels around for a fire alarm.

08-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Beavis core, you seem like you've got a lot of potential as an RPer (your grammar and style are great, plus you have some good ideas) but there are a couple of things you've missed.
First, the rule of no random entrances, you've gotta get your character into Repture Farms somehow (to make it easier we pretty much allow random characters outside of the factory). The other thing is you have to have at least some idea of where other characters are. My character, Jim, is standing in the middle of the cafeteria so if Will had walked in they probably would have spoken.
And AVD, there are at least three other characters in the kitchen, sligs and mudokons (and a grubb i think). If you wnet in there they wouldn't ignore you, and if you started a fire in there, they wouldn't sit around and continue their conversation, again, be aware of what other people are doing.

Stivik arrived at the weaponry and looked around. The stuff here was all pretty old, but it would do him. He grabbed a couple of grenades and some rounds for his gun, and then ran off in the direction of the old part of Repture Farms.

(ooc: Beavis Core, i reccomend you rewrite with your characters entrance). Jim stood in the empty cafeteria for a few seconds, but the smell of food from the kitchen was enough to spur him into action. Praying the place was slig-free (it would be the first to be answered in a long time) he walked to the kitchen and stuck his head round the door.

Inside there were three fellow mudokons and a blue thing curled up on the floor. Tentatively Jim stepped inside.
Jim; "Uh, hi... I'm Jim." Well, he couldn't see any more sligs. he smiled to himself.

09-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Where have the posts gone? There were more posts here and now they've gone! Somebody help!

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-02-2005, 02:47 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

In case you didn't notice, OWF was down for about a week. They uploaded a backup of the database from some time before it was hacked, thus some posts are missing.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

09-02-2005, 03:50 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Well, I guess we'll have to continue from our last posts then.

I decided that I'll make a website for the W@RF Comic. For more details, check out Fan Corner.

09-02-2005, 04:14 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:Ok so now we are fine?
I'm waiting on you Dripik

09-02-2005, 05:45 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: ****! Sorry 'bout that.

:
OOC: Well, I guess we'll have to continue from our last posts then.
So, we'd start from the posts which are here now? Or... do we start from the last things we posted. I still remember what we... most of us were doing.

09-02-2005, 06:55 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Could someone give me a resume of what's happened with Anni, Stivik, Sev and that Murder-scrab??? Cos i haven't been here the last week, so i haven't had the chance of seeing the new posts
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

09-02-2005, 07:31 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: I think I can sum it up.

Sev got attacked by mutant Scrab
Sev hides behind mudokons
Anni said something
Stivik blends in while looking for Anny and gets attacked
Somi and "cavalry" to the rescue, wrap up scrab.
Sev asks Stivik about that black box... and stuff.
Sev goes to find Dek.
He runs into Boogie.
Boogie leads him to Dek.
Dek packs his stuff.
Sev leads Dek to scrab.
---
Meanwhile
Nick and Math got a letter.
Nick told math they needed to go.
Nick went to trainstation.
Math said goodbye to... Kix. Or was it Anny? One of both. In the cafeteria at least. It really is Kix, but I'm not sure.
Math went to trainstation.
Math and Nick got into the train and left.
---
meanwhile...
A slig (Beavis' characters, I forgot the name.) and a mudokon enter the trainstation, by train.

Shortly after, another mudokon(I'll refer to him as "N". Angryvyykerdude's character) "ran into the trainstation from outside".
N lies and says that he is an animal hunter for the farms.
They all leave the trainstation.
---
*sigh* (this is fun)
---

Before that all
Floyd and Arthur checked the train blocks.
*skips unnecessary part*
*skips again*

Then Beavis' characters came in.
Then Angryvyyker's character came in.
N used magical powers... and stuff.
They left.
Then Frod left the trainstation.

A while later Nick came in.
Floyd didn't do anything.
Math came in.
They left by train.

Floyd asked to Arthur: "Alright, now what are we going to do?... Aw well."
Floyd sits down and starts playing with his pen.
---

Meanwhile
Arnie and Co. enter the cafeteria.
Arnie and co. "talk to the newbies about jobs" and stuff...
N asks if he could be an animal hunter for the farms.
I forgot if Arnie answered.
---

Meanwhile
Boogie followed Sev until he reached the cafeteria entrance and saw a dead slig.
Then he spots Arnie.
He conversates with Scruben... (sorry for the undetailedness)
He walks up to #7 slig (If #7 slig isn't there, then he walked up to Otto).
He asked:
"Oi. Err, I need to speak to Arnie, but... because it is important, I'll wait until he's done with them. Is that okay?"

WoW. That was a lot.
I'll be going now, I need to buy sport clothing.
I hope this helped.
Bye.

09-02-2005, 09:12 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Pretty good summary there, big bro boogie. I think we should rather continue where we were before the post-loss.

BTW, #7 Slig was with Arnie and Otto in the Cafeteria, and RG-49 was in the Security Office for recharge. Rick was in the Cafe also.

I forgot to mention here that the 10th page of the comic is posted up at the W@RF Comic Website. I think I'll make drawings of every single (and meaningful) character of the RPG and add their profile too. So it will kinda become a website dedicated not only to the comic, but the RPG itself, I guess.
--------------------------

RG-49 pulled the cable back into his arm from the console.

RG-49: "System check..."

He looked down at his arm screen.

Power level 100 percent.
Photoreceptors, sonic sensors, motivators, communication library and processor functional.
No serious damage on frame...

RG-49: "It seems that I'm fully operational. I better go and find the boss and discuss his personal safety."

He walked out of the Security Room.

--------------------------

#7 Slig turned to Boogie.

#7 Slig: "Sure. I guess the Boss is going to be free in a minute."

He looked at Arnie.

Arnie was talking to Skihhy (OOC: I think it was him.)

Arnie: "Sure, we might need more animals soon. But, since the machinery is busted, there's not much to do here... yet."

Last edited by dripik; 09-02-2005 at 09:14 AM..
09-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Arthur looked at floyd, fiddling with his pen and notepad, and sighed
"I'm going to sleep, unless it's lunchtime. Wake me when the trin arrives."
With that he sta down on a nearby station bench an attempted to doze off.
~~~~~~
Dek carried on following Sev to the Scrab.

ooc: I can't post much more, oh and Havoc, of course I know the forums have been down for ages, I was just surprised that the posts have gone.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-02-2005, 12:56 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:Not skihhy Stuuj. Also I'm thinking of of making a new char
Not A replacement of Stuuj, An Addition. Oh and I'm trying to give Stuuj an accent,
So it's not bad spelling :^)
Also should I act like the chipunk is a different character, or do it as I am?

IC:
*Stuuj looks at the slig behind the glukkon*
Stuujs thinks: Disquisting creature, sligs are just living puke.
*Stuuj then looks back at the Glukkon and talks*
Stuuj "So I have expierience wit da creatures and dat sorta thang becuzz back at my tribe I .. uhh....
*Stops for a second and thinks*
Stuuj: "Was a farmer!"
Stuuj thinks: I'm doomed

OOC:
:
I forgot to mention here that the 10th page of the comic is posted up at the W@RF Comic Website. I think I'll make drawings of every single (and meaningful) character of the RPG and add their profile too.
."
Would that include me?

Last edited by AngryVyykerDude; 09-02-2005 at 12:59 PM..
09-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

: London
: 30
Beavis Core  (10)

OOC: There's more to the summary. Just before Arnie arrived, Will (my mud) left the cafeteria, and ran into Stivik and said hello and introduced himself. I'm waiting for Splat to get on and reply before I can do anything with Will.

Meanwhile, Brikk, my slig character, was recovering from Stuuj's mind trick (he made him like Will), and realises he let Will leave, thereby failing his orders to guard the slave. He left just moments before Arnie left, and still has a letter from the Magog Cartel detailing that Will is to be treated as a slave and given no special priveledges (although I'm not revealing yet just why the Magog is taking such an interest in Will's treatment).

Hurry up Splat! :P
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

09-03-2005, 04:48 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Whoops! Forgot about that. Aw, well.
--IC--
Floyd dropped his pen
"What? Oh, Alright. I'll do so."
Then he picked his pen back up and continued fiddling.
---

Boogie looked at Arnie and turned back to #7
"Right, I'll wait."
He repositioned his hind legs a bit further backwards to stand in a more relaxed position. Or something alike...

Last edited by big bro boogie; 09-03-2005 at 07:21 AM..
09-03-2005, 06:00 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

*Stuuj Continues to blubber out nonsense and by the fact his lying skills are bad, dosen't do so good*
Stuuj: "So that is tha reezon I'll be a good animal cacher!"
*Stuuj attempts to use his magic on Dripik to make him gullible.*
Stuuj thinks: Man a glukkon's brain is the hardest to manipulate!!!

OOCripik what I meant is am i meaningful in my previous post

Last edited by AngryVyykerDude; 09-03-2005 at 06:06 AM..
09-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: You also forgot Kixx, Jim and whoever else it is in the kitchen (I'm not actually sure who it is now though, or what's going on in there )
Beavis, I can't remember what you actually said (I might have missed the post if you did it right after the hacker attacked, i couldn't post for a while afterwards, so I stopped reading W@RF till it fixed). I shall assume Will just said "Hi, I'm Will, who are you, what are you doing?" in so many words. If there's anything else, tell me and I'll edit thiss post later.

Stvik glanced at the mud beside him. "What do you want? We're kind of busy here."

Jim looked out of the kitechen and spotted 2 glukkons, one of which had to be the boss. Unfortunately he was surrounded by sligs, which would make talking to him difficult.
Jim took a deep breath, summoned together all his courage, marched out of the kitchen door... and leapt behind a table, hoping no one saw him, wimpering and wondering how he'd ever lived this long with his sligophobia.

09-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC:Jeez Louise, the site's been down for a month! Sorry if I kept anyone waiting.

Sev then led Dek to the scrab. The paramite webbing seemed to be getting a bit weaker. Sev turned over to Dek.

Sev:"Well, there he is, chief. Do ya got anything which will sedate him or something? I'd like it if something was done about this."

He then looked over and noticed that Stivik and Anni were still there.

Sev:"Yo, guys! I think I might need a little help carryin' this thing."

Sev then turned back to Dek.

Sev:"Alright doc. It's your call."

09-03-2005, 09:56 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

Name:Squzz
Species:Vykker
Personality:Easily cracked up, fun loving, likes pranks. Expert in technology.
Appearance: Gas green eyes, an extra arm (Birth defect) And a blue doctors face mask.

Squzz just got off the feeco train, looking fine and smelling great.
He grabs his appointed pills to stop an infection in his arm and walks by the door.
*Knocks on door politely*
Squzz "Knock Knock!"

09-03-2005, 11:32 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: AVD, what door is Squzz knocking at now? I can't recall any doors at the station which needs to be knocked at.

:
OOCripik what I meant is am i meaningful in my previous post
Well, I don't really know yet. Your first character didn't have much part of the RPG, but the remaining three can prove themselves meaningful. You'll have time while I get to them, anyway... I've just finished Arnie at the website. BTW, page 11 is ready.

:
*Stuuj attempts to use his magic on Dripik to make him gullible.*
I guess you mixed the names up. You meant Arnie, I suppose.

------------------------

RG-49 arrived at the Cafeteria. He walked up to Arnie.

RG-49: "RG-49, reporting. I've come to discuss something with you, Boss. I think your safety is not..."

He stopped, just to notice Arnie's expressionless face, staring into nothing.

RG-49: "That is what I'm talking about! Someone is using one of those Mudokon mind tricks on the Boss! I don't know who, but there's a way to stop the effects."

His left shoulder compartment opened, a small chant suppressor came out and it started glowing.

Arnie: "...Hhhuuuh, wha'? What's going on? RG, what's happening here?"

RG-49: "I am terribly sorry to tell you, Boss, but you were under the effects of a Mudokon mind trick... partly, at least. Can you recall anything, Boss?"

Arnie: "Well, the last thing I remember is that I was talking with Stuuj here."

RG-49 stared at Stuuj, questioningly. Otto and #7 Slig watched the sceene from behind with interest.

09-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

Beavis Core  (10)

OOC: Splat, all Will said was "Hello, my name is Will. I'm new here. Think ya can help me out?"

So you're on the right track.

IC: Will looked puzzlingly at Stivik. "I just wanna make some friends. I just got away from the chump guarding me. I'm a slave, y'see. So, think I can hang with you guys for a while?"
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

09-03-2005, 01:56 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:Oops sorry Arnie I mean dripik and what do you mean remanding three? All I have is Squzz & Stuuj, And for squzz how could he get in?
I haven't plyed Abe Oddysee...

*Stuuj looks around trying to confuse The slig.*
Stuuj "Me? I'm simply a farmer! I know no magic!"
"It dosn't matter where you come from, all that matters is your religion"-Peter Griffen:Family Guy

09-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev turned back to check on Stivik and Anni and saw an old mudokon. He heard him say something about making friends. Sev walked over to him.

Sev:"Er....yeah, It's nice that you're social and all, but now may not be the time for much introduction. I'm Sev, over there is Dek, and on the ground is one mean ass scrab."

Sev then turned back to Dek, who had a strange look on his face the entire time he was here.

Sev:"Uhh...wake up, sleepy head. What are we gonna do with this thing?"

09-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

Beavis Core  (10)

Interrupted before Stivik could have a chance to reply, Will turned and saw the Scrab laying on the ground.
"Holy Odd, that's a Scrab!?" he exclaimed. Will had never seen a Scrab before, nor even heard of what they looked like, having worked in the sewage plant all of his life. All he knew of them before now was a name. Little did he know of the Scrab species' great role in his heritage.

09-04-2005, 04:29 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: AngryVykkerDude, I thought I should point out that Floyd (Big Bro Boogie's character) and Arthur (my character) are both at the station, and I' mnot sure about Frod, so I doubt the Vykker would get off his train and just completely ignore them if he's new ot the factory. Try interacting with them.

IC:
Arthur was jerked awake by the new train, and saw a middle aged Vykker, which was wearing a surgeon's mask and, for some bizzare reason, had a 5th arm.
He figured this strange guy may be of more use than the previous new arrivals, so walked over to him.
"Hey, Vykker guy. Did you see any parts for a meat grinder on the train, or was it just you on it? What's your name by the way, I'm Arthur." He said.
'If this train doesn't have the parts I'm going to murder someone, can't Odd just let me have a rest for a little while?' he thought to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~

Dek snapped out of his reverie at the sight of Growl and got his syringe out, turning to Sev "Oh yes, I have a sedative. I would like to take this creature back to my labroom for further examination, so as I may see where it's from and what it actually has been changed for. But if it can talk, then I may have some uses for it."
He injected the syringe into the Scrab, hoping that the needle woul get through the beast's thick skin.

ooc: Just wondering, who is around the Scrab again? Sev, Stivik, Anni, Will and who else? Also, is Anni green or a different colour?

09-04-2005, 04:35 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Man i'll see how i can fit in here... >_<

-IC-

Anni looked at the scrab and then at Sev and Dek who was aproaching, then at the scrab again. Then she realized that Dek was there, and sprung up all scared.

"No! I wont let you take the scrab. He's suffered enough!!" Ani yelled, "Somi, can you make your paramite-friends protect him?"

"Sure..." Somi said and hissed something, and all the paramites went in a protecting position, ready to shoot paraite-web, and attack anyone who got closer.

They all hissed at Sev and Dek.

"Don't do anything to him. You don't know how it is, getting cut in at all." Anni hissed at them.

EDIT: Ooc: I guess we posted at the same time. Well, Anni's there, she has a grey-pink color, and Somi(her paramite)is there and a bunch of paramites from the old party of rupture farms.

============

Last edited by T-nex; 09-04-2005 at 04:37 AM..
09-04-2005, 04:59 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek backed off for a moment, surprised, but then glanced at the paramite apparently called Somi, and then turned to Anni.
"Ah yes, I remebmer you now. Yo uwere there when that robot Slig attacked Arthur weren't you? Well, you acted rather unusual then, speaking as though he was your friend when he was clearly a homicidal maniac, and now you're saying I can't examine the creature. Is your strange behaviour due to your colour, or your brain? Either way have a chill pill, as, my dear mudokon, I am a surgeon, I don't just run around hurting things, I help injured people. I need to check this scrab to make sure it isn't injured. If it isn't then I can try and communicate with it, as apparently it can talk."
He glanced back at Somi, then returned his gaze to Anni
"It seems though; that this paramite can talk as well. Is this a mutation, or natural, as you seem to know it well?"

Inside Dek was excited, this weird mudokon may just fall for his plan, and allow him to get the Scrab, and with some luck, the Paramite as well. He could be rich overnight.

09-04-2005, 05:11 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Anni felt a disgust at the way the Vykker talked to her.

"Typical..." she thought.

But she hated Vykkers more than anything so she just got ewven more stubborn.

"I know exactly what examinating means when it comes from a Vykker. And no, there's nothing wrong with my Brain or skin-color. Mind your own buisness.
Somi lets go. This Scrab doesn't have to suffer more than it already has." Annis said angrily, and felt somehow attached to the Scrab, as it had gone through almost the same thing as her.

"Right..." Somi said, and looked at Dek with suspicion(although you can't see when a paramite looks at someone with suspicion).

She hissed to the paramites, and the all shot strings of web at the Scrab, and then dragged it with them.

============

09-04-2005, 07:24 AM
SligNewsCasterGod!
Chippunk

: Jul 2005
: Boogying on down!
: 29
SligNewsCasterGod!  (10)

OOC: i can't remember whats going on. can someone relate to Char please?

Everybody hates me.

NEW AND TASTY!: Hells Servants RPG coming soon!