Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-17-2005, 05:03 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: Aug 2005
: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:Is what you're talking about the cafiteria??

skiihy is on a table asleep with his bites healing. *skihhy wakes up*
*humms on his way to the fridge* *takes a paramite pie*
*Starts work on his ultra_pants*

08-17-2005, 09:24 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

The paramites' conversation died out, and Somi turned to Anni.

"Well, he sais he's been stuck here for some time, and the other paramites wouldn't accept him in their packs." She said.

"Whoa? You mean there's more?" Anni asked.

"Yea, but he described them as big, bloddthirsty and mean." Somi answered.

"Well, that's not good, why did they not accept him?" Anni asked again.

Somi hissed at the Paramite, and it hissed back.

"Well, he doesn't know. They just don't like him."

Anni shrugged, and thought that maybe she should head back to the new part of Rupture Farms, this place was giving her creeps.

"Well, now you won't bore yourself to death." Anni said.

Somim looked at her without giving an answer, then at the other paramite, and sighed. She went over to him and started conversing with him again. Freak didn't participate this time. He was just looking at them. Anni wasn't sure which feelings he was feeling right now.

"Well big buddy," she told Freak, "Maybe we should leave them in privacy."

She snickered at the thought and walked away. Freak followed her, but kept looking back.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

08-18-2005, 05:03 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim momentarily gives Floyd an odd look, before glancing at Arthur again.
Jim: "Uh-ur, thanks."
Then runs off round the corner before anyone can stop him, hoping he won't run into any more sligs.

Stopping round the corner, he pauses to catch his breath. It's not like he can help being terrified of sligs. Hiding in the corridors probably won't be such a good idea. He can at least find the boss, he at least should be a glukkon. Even if he does send him to work with a slig or two. Jim shudders at the thought and heads off down the corridor, feeling completely lost.

08-18-2005, 05:06 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: AngryVykker, boogie was talknig about Dek's Lab area, nt the Cafeteria. Dean, Kix, Javi and Runt are all in the Cafeteria. Also this may soon become W@RF part 5, as it's already 21 pages.

IC:

Arthur looked completely bemused at what Floyd had just done, and puzzled even more as to why Jim ran off, seized upon Floyd finding the Fone as an opportunity to avoid this awkward subject.

He wandered over to where Floyd was, and listened to whathe said, before replying
"Grey? Does it really matter about the colour? But seeing as it's so old, will it work?"
He piked up the reciever and pressed a button experimentally. A ringtone started humming, but Arthur was stil unsure, as he didn't know if this Fonewould be connected up to the newer factories, such as the closest FeeCo Depot.
"Should I try foning in case it does work? And why did you pat Jim on the head, he probably thinks you're queer or something now, you saw him run off." He asked Floyd with a grin.

~~~~~~~
Dek looked around the labs,rather plased with how it looked. There was an operating chair, toolbench, lights, operating tables, sterilized sinks, and a door leading off to what he hoped was private sleeping quarters. Dek shuddereed at the tought of having ot bunk up with the Sligs and Mudokons in the RestRoom.

He scuttled over to the toolbench and put down his toolbox and medical bag, before turning to Boogie
"This place is a very good Lab. I don't know how I'll mae use of everything. But, seeing as you two are here now, I might as well examine you and see how you're doing with your treatment."
Dek explained, before taking out a stethoscope, his handheld X-Ray and a small torch, and laying them down by the oepraing table.
" Well, which of you wants to be checked up first? Boogie, or Scruben?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 08-18-2005 at 05:08 AM.. : Why must you post just before me Splat?!
08-18-2005, 05:55 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:15 pages more and then a W@RF 5. Or 9 pages. or 4.
--IC--

Floyd: "Haha, well, this was a weird situation where he seemed scared over nothing. And to make a weird situation weirder than it is, in order to change his scaredness into... into... suspicious curiousness, you should do something silly and... humorous.
And I am not queer.
And ofcourse you hould try foning in case it does work."
~~~~~~~~

Boogie: "Scruben want's to! I'll wait. And could you help me with getting him offa my back. It's all rigid."

08-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: I'll give a cheap plug for me fic while I'm here, new chapter is up! Anyway, on with the RPing:

IC:

Arthur just laughed and replied "Yeah, sure you're not queer Floyd, sure you're not." In a tonuge in cheek manner, before turning to the Fone, and dialing the Feeco number.

"It's ringing." He quickly said to Floyd, before listening to the Fone as the ringing stopped and a Slig's voice filled the other end.
Arthur quickly started speaking
"Uh hello?....Yeah, this is uhh, Arthur, from RuptureFarms, yu know, the guy who got transferred here his morning?.....good... Well, there's a problem with the factory...no, not workers, we need something fixed..Yes that's right fixed. The grinders, they've broken, and we need some parts for them...Uhh, hang on,"
He put his hand over the speaking grill and turned to Floyd
"What parts do we need?"
~~~~~~~

Dek looked at Scruben, and scuttled over, grabbing Scruben's forearm and trying to help him down/pull him down.
"Ok then Scruben, come on and get down, so I can examine your eyes."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Math followed Anni and freak, looking back a bit on the two paramites.

'Ok... creepy...'

He catched up with Anni.

'So... what are you going to do now?'

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

08-18-2005, 10:00 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Floyd: "Err!... *grabs list* Here it is! Lemme see. We need... 2.93.81...
Tell him we need:

5 Grinder Beaks: Model 2.93, If he doesn't know what then tell him "The Old model".

Umm... Wiring... *counts on fingers* 20 feet of wiring: Model 3001, If he doesn't know that then tell him to read some newspapers.

Ehh... Shafts... 5 shafts of 6 feet: Model 0.81, If he doesn't know that then tell him "The neat looking triple barrled ones with flat cylinder tops".

And the last ones, 5 Twin motors: Model 3001 unlimited, and if he doesn't know that tell him he is stu- I mean, tell him to read some more newspapers and that they're "The neat looking fast ones which rotate to opposite directions"."

~~~~~~~~

*Scruben put one foot on the ground... then the other. And slowly followed Dek's arm.*

OOC: Don't ask me what 3001 is. I really haven't got a clue. But Floyd seems to like that brand.

08-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: More like Molluck liked the brand, or whoever designed the things if those are the parts they need.

Stivik watched as Razer left. He was starting to wonder where she was as well, he hadn't seen her for over 12 hours (gasp, time passing in an RPG? Oh my!) And nothing chaotic had happened so she'd hidden herself well. He suddenly wondered if she'd tried to escape again. He couldn't have that, especially as she'd be taking the paramite with her.
He glanced at Groll, Sefon and RG (and anyone else still in the area ). They might not notice him leaving but they'd probably realise when he was gone. He called to Groll.
Stivik: "Hey, Groll. There's not much i can do till they bring those extra parts so I'll be back in an hour or two. Tell Nick if he turns up. He's the one who seems convinced that my name is Stavik for some reason."
Stivik left the grinders and headed off towards the security office. If she was trying to escape she should appear on the cameras.

Jim, meanwhile, was still looking round the depths of Repture Farms, trying, fruitlessly, to find anything other than long empty corridors.

ooc: Is anyone in the security office at the moment?

08-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur is a bit los twith the technical names, so he goes for the simpler option.
Thanking Floyd, he speaks back into the reciever
"Uhh yeah, we need, 5 old model grinder beaks, model 2.93?...Yeah, err, 20 feet of wiring model 3001....Eh? Oh, the one in the newspapers.....Right, als owe need 5 shafts that are 6ft long, model 0.81, they have flat cylinder tops and triple barrels r summat...Yeah, err, And finally 5 model 3001 unlimited Twin Motors....You don't know them? Oh, well they're in the newspapers as well, and they're, what was it, oh yeah, er, neat looking fast ones which spin in different directions...Yep that's it...How long will it take?...Oh, that's pretty good...OK then..Right ta."
*He hangs up the fone and turns to Floyd*
"He said that they can get the stuff here in around 6-8 hours. Which means we've got a fair bit of waiting to do, and, seeing as I'm stationed here, I can finally have a snooze."
He walks over to a chair and sits down in it, tilting it back against the wall, and trying to fall asleep, to no avail.
He gets up again and goes over to Floyd, lighting a cigar on his way.
"Well, that was of no help. What do we do now?"

~~~~~~~

Dek guided Scruben to the operating chair, and then grabed the neccessary equipment and hurried back.
"Now , Scruben if you will just it in this chair and relax, then I can examine you. You will feel a bit of stretching, pulling and bright light, bt ignore it."
He then turns to Boogie "You can watch if you want. And you can help with handing me the tools."

ooc: Boogie, you don't mind if Dek does this checkup do you, cause he's going to be using various things including a clamp-like device to pull back the skin so he can examine it properly. That OK?

08-18-2005, 10:47 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Yeah, that's alright. And um,
:
More like Molluck liked the brand,
or whoever designed the things if those are the parts they need.
LoL, erm, actually the original wiring and motors were part of 2.93.
But 3001 seems to be "Hot'nFresh" in market (since it is compatible to every power source) . Too badly the slig on the fone was a dumbass.

And would it be an idea for me to start a fan-fic about my characters?
----IC----

Boogie: "Sure" *walks over to Dek*

*Scruben sits in the chair*
Scruben: "Okay, but how would I feel bright light?"
~~~~~~

Floyd: "I dunno, how about watching trains? Oh, and maybe I can test some machines around here, for my next report. Wanna help?"

08-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Yeah, Sligs typically are idiots. Except for those on this RPG, like Stivik, Boogie, Arthur, Groll and Razer. Oh and a fic for yur guys could be great, doing a backstory fic on Floyd and Boogie could be interesting, I'd like to know their full history, also, I'd like to know something about Scruben's past, Floyd was a machine checker abandoned by Abe, Boogie a rich Gluk's valet, what about poor Scrubby? So I say: Go for it.

IC:

Arthur looked at Floyd with a sideways look "'I'm not really into trainspotting, but what do you mean testing machinery? We could always get Frod to help us as well, I suppose."
He turns to Frod "Oi! Frod! do you want to help us with a machinery check?"

~~~~~~

Dek laughed "Oh no, not actually, 'feel' thel ight, more like sense it, kind of like how if a bright light is suddenly turned on while your eyes are closed, you can 'see' it through your wyelid. Now, let's have a look."
He slides down a rounded metal clamp over Scruben's head, kind of like the thing Munch was restrained in ,minus the sonar. Tightening it, he then moves across 2 little metal bars so they touch his head, and then pulls them back, so that the skin around Scruben's eyes is tight back and unrestricting. Dek very carefully ppeels away the bandages, and examines his eyes, before explaining the situation.
"Right well, there is some scar tissue around the 'eyelids', which was to be expected, but I can carefully clean that off with a small micro-laser, the type used for eye surgery. Now, before I fully examine your eyes, just tell me how your eyes feel, minus the tightly pulled skin."

08-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

: London
: 30
Beavis Core  (10)

Name: Will
Race: Mudokon
Appearance: Pale blue. Hunches over more than other Muds, due to his age. Got chemicals in his left eye some time ago and had to have his left eye sewn up. Has scars all across his body from his many beatings.
Personality: Will has been a Mudokon slave all his life, and has learnt his place. He is very bitter, sarcastic, and heartless, and feels dead inside, due to his lack of faith and hope. Every day of his life is misery to him. An insomniac, Will rarely sleeps, instead secretly practicing his meditation and chanting. Little does he know, this has given him an incredible power, though he may never get a chance to use it.
Background: He was very rebelious in his youth, though he never managed to escape. Will suffered a lot of beatings and torture, and a lot of punishments, and during one, he spilt chemicals on his face, blinding him in his left eye. To hide the eye, his eyelid was sewn shut.

OOC: I'm gonna wait like, 1 more page before actually joining in. I've not really got time to read through the whole lot. I work 5 days a week, and with my parents away I have to do a lot in the evenings. Even better, if someone could pm me a little summary of current events or something, that'd be cool, but I'm gonna wait until I am in a position to know what is happening. Until then, here is my character.
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

08-18-2005, 12:58 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: Skihhy is kind stupid at realising thing but is good with mechanincs

IC:*asleep on the floor* *wakes up* Skihhy" ahh that pie was so good...."
*colappsess*

08-18-2005, 09:26 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Uh, I don't know. Lets get back, I think Somi will have fun with her new friend." Anni said, "And the other'll probably get worried."

But then something struck her thoughts, and stopped right up. She looked back at the long, dark corridor. A there was doubt in her eyes.

"Hmm... Maybe, they just can't find the right way..." she muttered.

-----

"Uh! I'm getting sick of her. Where is she???!!" Razer ranted while he walked along the corridors.

She was nowhere to find, and that enraged him even more. He felt like shooting something, but didn't.

"Hehe... I'll shoot HER! She aint helpful anyways. All she does is just slacking of all the day. I bet Arnie wouldn't mind. But he's a softball, so i don't know." he said to himself like a mad-slig, and began laughing maniacly.

============

08-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Your character looks interesting, Beavis Core.

IC:

As Jim ran off, Frod looked after him, but didn't attempt to follow.

Frod:"Odd chap, that..."

(OOC: Looks who's talking ^ )
IC:

Arthur "Oi! Frod! do you want to help us with a machinery check?"

Frod:"Well, I haven't got a job here yet, so yeah, why not?"

Groll gave an exasperated sigh in answer to Sefon, then answered Stivik.

Groll:"Yeah sure, whatever."

OOC: Sorry, can't think of much else to post right now...

08-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Splat

ooc: I'm gonna assume it's empty then.
Beavis Core, like groll said, your character looks good, should be interesting to see, and as I've said many times, just reading the last 4 or 5 pages should be fine for now, you can catch up on the rest as time goes by. If you think about it your character wouldn't really know everything that was going on that well either if he's only just arrived.
AVD, no offence, but you really need to improve your grammar, some of it is almost impossible to understand.

Stivik arrived at the Security Office and knocked on the door. Everything was quiet inside. He stepped in and found it empty, so he went over to the computer and brought up the security camera records.
He was annoyed to find it was an old model, looking for Anni was something he would have to do by sight. He sighed and began searching.

An hour and a half (and three false alarms from that idiot Kix, who wouldn't stay still) later he spotted the image of a female mudokon walking down a corridor with Math. He leaned forward. It could only be Anni, and she was walking towards the older part of Repture Farms!
Stivik leapt out of his seat. What was she doing, going down there? That place was in ruins, even he knew that. He made to run out of the doors, before remembering that he had a limited time that he'd already taken three quarters off. Plus he didn't have any weapons beyond his gun, having used his grenades. After a few seconds indecision, he made up his mind and ran towards the armory.

Jim wandered down a corridor, spotting an open door to one side. He ran towards it and peeped through. Inside there was a vykker leaning over a chair, but from the angle he was at he couldn't see who or what. However tempted he was to go inside though, spotting a huge b-b-slig standing nearby was enough to stop him! MAybe it'd go away soon and he'd be able to ask the vykker where he was.

Last edited by Splat; 08-19-2005 at 03:06 AM..
08-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc; Sorry I have t point htis out, but Scruben's a mudokon, not a Slig.

IC:
Dek sensed someone watching, and turned to the doorway, pausing in what he was doing. He saw a scared-looking Mudokon standing there, who was giving Boogie wary looks.
"Ah, hello there! Is there something the matter, if there's a problem with your health then don't hesitate to tell me, I'm sure I can help you."
He continued, more to himself than Jim
"You look quite upset about something, I'd recommend you have a chill pill." He gestured to a box labeled 'Chill Pills', over in a medicine cabinet by the wall, and started to turn back to Scruben to continue the checkup.

~~~~~~~

Arthur took a puff on his cigar and grinned "The more the merrier I guess. Well, Floyd, what is it we actually have to do? I mean, you said test the machines, how? And which ones?"

08-19-2005, 03:05 AM
Splat

Gah, sorry, I'll have to change that. I apologise.

Jim looks terrified at being noticed, especially when the B-B-slig turns and looks at him.
Jim: "N-n-n-nothing's wr-rong. I'm just - just wondering - I'm uh, lost."

08-19-2005, 04:08 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
Beavis Core, like groll said
LoL! You've just called Gretin Groll.

---IC---

Floys: "Um, well, you can operate levers while I check the materials and stuff. Ehm, Arthur? Could you pull the middle lever backwards? I think that that operates the train blockers, which prevent the train from shooting off while some slig gets squished between the train and gate-frame while he's stepping out. It isn't always needed though. Just for safety."
~~~~~~~~~

*Boogie looked questioning at the mudokon*
Boogie: "You know? The cafeteria is a great place for orientation, and uh... to get there you need to go err, left around this corner, then straight upwards, and through the door, and then you're there. And uh, what's your name?"

08-19-2005, 06:10 AM
Splat

ooc: It was half 9 in the morning, usually i'd only just be getting up at that time! (But today my friend rang me at half eight so there I was

Jim: "J-J-J-Jim s-s-sir. Thankyou s-s-sir. I'll-uh..."
Jim ran off without finishing his sentence. He arrived at the cafteria and looked around. It looked empty, but he could here voices coming from the kitchen. Is it almost a meal-time?

08-19-2005, 06:47 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Uh...." Anni mumbled, and just stood there, staring at the corridor like some idiot.

"You know... Maybe there's a way out..." She finally said turning to Math, "Yea, maybe the paramites just can't find the right way out. I mean, that abe-guy got in throught this old part of Rupture Farms, right? Why shouldn't I be able to do the same?"

She began thinking of a plan, and a big smirking grin became visible on her face, she took out Bud's little notebook, and did a little notice in it.

============

08-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek blinked a couple of times, then shrugged and returned to what he was doing. He chuckled at Boogie
"I think you scared him. He doesn't seem to like Sligs...Or Vykkkers." picking up a micro-torch as he turned back to Scruben.
He shined the light at Scruben's eyes, checking for damage, before very carefully lifting his 'eyelids' (remember, Dek made Scrubby new ones from his back skin) and checking the eyes.
Once he finished he set down the torch, and then picked up the small eye surgery laser.
"Well Scruben, you seem to be doing well. Your eyes a a nasty reddish colour, but they are getting better. Now just keep still while I emove the scar tissue."

He activated the small, but high powered, laser, and carefully burnt off the dead, dried skin and scar tissue around the eyelids.
Eventually, he stopped, picked up a clean bandage, and tied it around Scruben's head, covering hs eyes with it once again.
"There, that should be it. now just keep the bandage on for a couple more days, and ten it should be safe to remove it, and have the final stages done. Boogie, your turn, if you please." He said, gesturing this time to an X-Ray machine and operating table.

~~~~~~~~

Arthur grmaced at Floyd's words
"Yeesh, I wouldn't wanna be in that position. But what if there's a fault with it, what wil lthe lever done then? I won't get squished by the train will I?"
He walked over to the lever nonetheless, ready to pull at Floyd's word.

08-19-2005, 10:16 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Floyd: "No, no, no, you won't get squished. This can only harm the train, the blocking equipment or track when switched on. But that rarely happens."

*Floyd walks away a bit and examines the track.*

Floyd: "Looks good... Everything in position... seems so... Arthur, you can pull it now."
~~~~~~~~~~~

*Scruben steps back a few times and sits down carefully."
Boogie: "Sure."
*Boogie walked over to Dek, lifted himself out of his pants and hopped opon the operating table*
Boogie: "Now what do I do?"

08-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur paused one more moment
"Is this gonna like, do something like move the train, or what?"
Regardless, he pulls the switch.
(ooc: Boogi, Im leaving this up to you, as you cameup with the device, so you say how it works)

~~~~~~~

Dek took out a stethoscope and put it in his ears(do Vykkers have ears, if not he plugs it into a machine), and began moving it about Boogie's chest, pausing with it over his heart and lungs at times.
"Now, just breathe normally. Good, your heart hasn't been affected by the steam or treatment. Your lungs seam to be stable and you're regularly breathing, i can't find any irregularities or difficulties, but I just need to do an X-Ray to check if there is any scarring or long-term burning by the steam. If there isn't, everything is going well, an you'll just need a bit more medication until your next checkup, which will be with Scruben, if there is damage, well, we'll deal with that when we come to it. Now, if you will please, come over here, and just stand behind the X-Ray screen."
Dek gestured to the machine, flipping a little switch on the side of it. The screen hummed up, and the seemingly plain board flickered into the usual black X-Ray screen, and Dek indicated for Boogie to stand behind it.

08-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

Beavis Core  (10)

OOC: Ok, I'm gonna join now. If I make any mistakes, just let me know and I'll fix it.

IC: Will threw his mop into the storage cupboard. He walked in silence to the cafeteria. As he entered, Will stepped to a quiet corner. He sat at a table by himself, and sat staring into space. He wasn't hungry today, though he knew when the hunger caught up with him, he'd regret the decision.

Before he even knew it, his meal time was over. He shuffled away to his dorm, not wanting to get into trouble, though Will would not be getting any shut eye. He had finally gotten to sleep 3 nights ago. He would not do so again for another week now, by his estimation.

As he entered the dorm, Will sat on his bunk, the hard metal not feeling very comfortable at all, and he began to meditate.

OOC Changed to remove the random characters. Hope it's still good enough.
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

Last edited by Beavis Core; 08-19-2005 at 02:07 PM..
08-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Was the IC stuff there set at this factory? Cause if it was, there's a lot of problems:
1) The muds aren't enslaed, they're employees who a reated well
2) No random guards
3) Sligs don't shove muds about everywhere, except Razer (teehee)
4) No set mealtimes, you eat when you feel like it here (I think)

But if that was set before he comes here, then all that is fine.

08-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Welcome Beavis Core. I think you're very good at writing, but there's a couple of rules you have to read. If you go to the first page, you'll find the rules for the RP. I'm not saying this because I'm mean, I'm only saying it so that other RPers won't get aggravated by you.

One of the rules is no random characters. Those other slaves and sligs you were talking about are random characters and are not allowed. The only characters in this RP are the ones we make. Anyways, have fun!

IC:

Sev moved back as the talking scrab moved closer. He aimed his gun at it's mouth.

Sev:"I don't know what the hell you are, but if you try to come one step closer, I'll turn you into something I do know. A dead scrab!"

The scrab began to drool, and opened its mouth again.

Growl:"You "Industrialists" don't realize what you are doing to this land. All that matters to you is wealth. You care not for the trees, the creatures or the people of this land. Your people are like a giant creature who feasts on the land and whose stomach cannot be satiated. Eventually there will be nothing left."

Sev backed up a bit more, now realizing he hadn't heard things and that this was indeed a talking scrab.

Growl:"Many scrabs tell the tale of Rupture Farms. It engulfs heards of us and turns us into profit. Some scrabs escape. Many die. I was lucky. I was taken to Vykkers Labs to be tested. Little did they know that they were fueling my hatred and strength. Before long, I escaped, and now I am here to free the creatures from this place and destroy any who stand in my way."

The scrab then pounced at Sev. Sev lost his footing and shot one of the scrab's legs off. The scrab roared in pain as Sev ran towards the exit.

Sev:"If I seal off the exit to this place, that thing won't be able to get inside. I better hurry!"

08-19-2005, 01:27 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:My keybourd is quite broken but I'll try to do it better

IC-
As Skihhy walks around,he feels quite dizzy, He trips on a stove corner and accidently hits it on, collapses to the floor and falls asleep, dreaming about if his job was sucessful...
Skihhy "awwww my stomach..."

08-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

Beavis Core  (10)

OOC: Will was a bad boy. He's under quarantine. As opposed to all the other Muds, Will is very much a slave, and has been since around Abe's time. Cos he kept trying to escape when he was younger, he was put under observation, meaning set meal times, set times for sleep etc.