Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-15-2005, 11:59 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: Jul 2005
: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*runt nodded shyly an walked over to the table taking on of the legs as he replyed "western mudos" *then tunred teh other way to get water as he palced the food upon the ground with the water an gave thansk to the "great spirt"*before he ate at a fast pace*

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

08-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Sorry, guys, I've been having a new computer set up. But as you can see, it's all up and running now.

IC:

Jim: "...Not really, isn't that the boss's job?"

Now Frod gave Jim an odd look.

Frod:"Yeah, of course, that's what I was asking; any idea who the boss is?"

Before he could reply:

Arthur "Uh, who are you and why are ya here? Ya don't mind if I use the Fone do you?"

Frod:"Hey there, buddy, we've just been popped here from - ok, I came from FeeCo, but I don't know where little Jim here came from. I'm Frod, by the way. Of course you can use the fone, not like I'm going to smash you up if you do! But before you do, could you give us some pointers to the boss?"

Groll opened the crate and took a look inside.

Groll:"Well, looks like the gear isn't too bashed up... I'll need material to work with, though, so like the robot guy said, let's see if there's anything that can be salvaged from this mess. At least until we get some new parts."

Sefon grinned: "That's the spirit, let's get to work!"

He picked up a bit of metal.

Sefon:"Um.... just one problem. I can't tell what's reusable and what's not!"

08-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc; No problem with the delay, it doesn't matter. Oh and Splat, I believe Floyd's a mudokon, it's Boogie who's the Big Bro, and he's going to the Labs with Dek.
IC:

Arthur turns to Frod
"Oh right, ta. I just thought maybe, you supervised here or something. But you've only just arrived? Oh, well the only real pointers I can give you about Arnie are uhh, he's a nice guy, so you probably won't make him mad, but he's a bit slow on findin' out who the new workers are, so it's a good idea to find him as soon as you can and ask for a job."
He then glances at Jim, before turning back to Frod
"What's up with stutterbug there?"

~~~~~~~~

Dek took the radio from Boogie, thanking him, and then scuttered off down the corridor.
He paused at a T-junction, which unfortunately had no real signs or features that let him know where to go.
"Which way did you say we turn?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-16-2005, 11:50 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: Aug 2005
: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: Thanks I'm coming up wit a character

Last edited by AngryVyykerDude; 08-16-2005 at 01:31 PM..
08-16-2005, 12:23 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Sorry MM, I thought Boogie was going too, and I know about Floyd but Arthur was the main point of notice for Jim right then.
AVD, if you just read the last 4 or 5 pages you should be ok.

Jim winced. "S-s-s-sorry sir." He tried to control himself, his legs turning to jelly weren't helping. "I-uh, I..." Jim glanced meaningfully at Frod, hoping the other mudokon would do something to help him out.

08-16-2005, 12:35 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie: "Oh, I hate T-junctions. But ehm... Floyd said left. And there would be a bigger room there with doors to labs. I don't know what is to the right. I've never been there.
---
Floyd: "Nice to meet you, guys. And Jim it isn't that bad. Don't worry about it. And um, where's the fone, I can't see it."

OOC: I don't know whats up with me lately. Ever since I read that Silent Hill 3 game script, I don't actually know what to type. And It annoys me to death. I've actually done 15 minutes over this.

Last edited by big bro boogie; 08-16-2005 at 12:39 PM..
08-16-2005, 01:33 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: boogie, I didn't think Jim had introduced himself, I thought he just stammered. I can't remember though.

IC
Arthur loooked at Jim, who seemed to be shaking at the legs.
"Uh, why are you apologising? Yeh've not done nothing wrong, I just wondered why you're so nervous. Have yer got like, Parkinson's disease, cause yer shakin like a leaf."
He then turned back to Frod
" So uhh, whoever you are, where is the Fone? I mean, it's normally there by where the train comes in *He points at a wall by where the Train is*. Well, it was at the Feeco where I worked."

~~~~~~~~

"Left, well, left it is, but are you sure there's no mroe turnoffs?" Dek asked as he turned left and began waddling down it.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 08-16-2005 at 01:51 PM..
08-16-2005, 01:43 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

Name:Skihhy
Species:crawling slig
Personality:Crude to all excecpt scrabs scrabs hate him though at least that's what it looks like...
Appearance :more intellegent than most sligs he is building his own pants but it will take time...
Weopons:knife(for now)

Can i join or is it not open???
08-16-2005, 01:44 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: MM, Jim didn't introduce himself, Frod called him Jim.
:
Frod:"Hey there, buddy, we've just been popped here from - ok, I came from FeeCo, but I don't know where little Jim here came from. I'm Frod, by the way. Of course you can use the fone, not like I'm going to smash you up if you do! But before you do, could you give us some pointers to the boss?"
:
Can i join or is it not open???
Ofcourse you can join.

Last edited by big bro boogie; 08-16-2005 at 01:48 PM..
08-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: D'oh. I can be so unobservant at itmes. Better edit my old post then.

08-16-2005, 03:05 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: BTW Skihhy homeless and traveling around. Plus he rides a wheelchair.
Where should I start i'm kinda new..
08-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC:AVD, you could enter by train...That's what mostly everyone else does. Make sure you read the rules though. They're on the first page and it's important that you read them. If you don't, everyone will get pissed at you, and we don't want that .

IC:

Sev ran down the halls of Rupture Farms. He passed a group of mudokons, sligs and what seemed to be a vykker. He made a mental note to see him about treating his wounds later.

Sev reached the old part of Rupture Farms and looked into the abyss.

Sev:"Those damn muds are probably still down there. I better not find them again. Don't want to start another interview."

Out of nowhere the roar of a scrab could be heard. Oddly though, it sounded a bit more human than normal. Sev ignored this and headed down into the dark. He wandered a bit and then paused when he heard a paramite hiss.

Sev started in the direction of the sound, but paused when he heard a voice yell for help. Sev began running faster. He could hear the voice louder now.

08-16-2005, 09:17 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"AAAAAHH! The paranmite is gonna EAT US!" Anni yelled.

Somi was gonna panic too soon, but then something came across her mind.

"Anni, stop running! It's only one paramite. We only hunt when we're in packs!" SomÃ*.

"Argh!" Anni said and stopped, hoping that the next thing that would happen, wasn't her loosing an arm or a leg.

The paramite stopped too, and 'looked' at Anni stupidly. Anni took quick, heavy breathes.

"See?" Somi said.

"We are so stupid." Anni said.

The paramite let out a hiss, that gave evryone a shock. Somi turned in the paramites' direction, nervously.

"Ooooooh.... Haha..." Somi said out loud and laughed silently, "I thought he was saying something like "die" first time, must have heard wrong hehe. He's just saying hi to us. Seems like he's a bit lonely here."

Somi turned to the paramite, and hissed something to him, then he hissed back. It sounded more like they were fighting, but Anni thought that they were not. She began laughing happily. Freak approached the paramite, and participated in thewir conversation.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Last edited by T-nex; 08-17-2005 at 09:16 PM..
08-17-2005, 12:55 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: T, don't forget about Razer, he's sort of in a conversation with Stivik, who likes Razer too much to walk away. Unless Razer does first I guess...

jim was decidedly confused. Most sligs would be beating the snot out of him by now for no good reason (He shuddered at the thought).
Jim; "I-I-I dunno s-s-sir. I just got here. maybe on the o-other platform?" Odd, let them go away!

08-17-2005, 01:14 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Arthur:"Oh, well the only real pointers I can give you about Arnie are uhh, he's a nice guy, so you probably won't make him mad, but he's a bit slow on findin' out who the new workers are, so it's a good idea to find him as soon as you can and ask for a job."

Frod:"Oh, 'k. Arnie, eh? Any idea where he is? I didn't bother to find out anything about this little factory before I was packed off, so I'm clueless."

"What's up with stutterbug there?"

Frod looked over at Jim.

Frod:"Dunno, first day maybe?" He laughed. "Come on, Jim, just relax and have a bit of fun!"

08-17-2005, 03:43 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Razer showed off a bit of dissapoinment.

"Oh, you got an idea where she might be? I've seen you around with her a couple of times." He said´with some suspicion in his eyes.

He didn't know wether to think Stivik was a mudlover or not.

"I mean, you're friends, right?" he then asked.

-----

"Oh, you're cute!" Kix burst out when she saw Runt, and examined him, "What specie are you? I've never seen anyone like you before."

"Hi, pleased to meet you." Dean said, and didn't know what else to add.

He had never seen a Grubb before either, so he was abit unsure of whjat to say to him.

============

08-17-2005, 04:42 AM
Splat

Stivik glanced around to make sure no one was listening in on their conversation. He'd made that mistake already and once was enough. Then he walked towards Razer.
Stivik: "Friend is not the word I'd use. I wouldn't mind seeing her sent back to Vykkers Labs, or anywhere else where the boss wasn't such a nice guy. Some of the muds around here, especially her, are getting too bold for their own good."

Jim shot Frod a horrified look. Was that guy completely insane?

08-17-2005, 04:56 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Vykkers labs? Her?" Razer asked, "I knew something was wrong with her. Oh well, maybe she's too bold, but she wont be after i uhm... talked to her."

He already liked Stivik better.

"Well, I'll go look for her then." He said, and shrugged.

============

08-17-2005, 05:26 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

As the train he stole a ride to comes in he sneaks out without paying.
As he looks around he starts getting a strange feeling..

He knows his only option is to hide of because the mudokon's that escaped at his last job, he wasthrewn out for dead. *skihhy shed a quick tear and in a broken sewer pipe grabbed a slurg and it, almost gagging.*
*skihhy yells* skihh"wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy!!!"
An echo shakes through the sewer tuube he's and he hears screeching beyond the next part...

Last edited by AngryVyykerDude; 08-17-2005 at 05:27 AM.. : grammer spellling
08-17-2005, 07:14 AM
SligNewsCasterGod!
Chippunk

: Boogying on down!
: 29
SligNewsCasterGod!  (10)

Char: Char was getting worried. he was in a dark corridor. " SSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEVV!" he cried. he started to bash the waslls with his green knuckles. " sev sev sev seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev!!!???"

Everybody hates me.

NEW AND TASTY!: Hells Servants RPG coming soon!

08-17-2005, 07:21 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

As the screech comes closer he sees an aggresive pack of leeches sliding around he crawls away slowly but they hear him. Soon he gets out his zappin knife and tries to stab them but they get on him. They pain get on every part of his body leaving him almost lifeless....
Skihhy"HELP! I'M UNDER THE BUILDING IN THA SEWERS HELP!!!" *Skihhy falls unconcious.
08-17-2005, 08:04 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*runt curled up in a ball due to shyness an mumbled "grubb" before standing back up and looking around for his water before pointing to the others who were so much bigger than him*

"who are you ??? im runt from western mudos"

*runt repeted himself without realising before letting out a lil sigh and sitting down again as he ran a patern along the floor with his finger he then smiled looking to them runt always had a short attention span*

"anyways im run.....er hi !"

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

08-17-2005, 08:30 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

The Fleeches were getting into his sking quite quickly he graped his knife and cut some but resistence was painfully useless.
He had nothing to live for any way. No job, No friends, no life. He soon just let it all go....
08-17-2005, 09:01 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev ran further and soon couldn't hear the voice anymore. He could, however hear a bunch of paramites. Those were the least of his problems. He wanted to find out what those mudokons were hiding and where that scrab call came from.

He continued through the darkness, but slowed down when he heard the shuffling of legs.

Sev:Hello? Who's there?

Sev took out his flashlight and activated it to see a gargantuan Scrab standing in front of him. It's body was littered with implants, armor, and sensors, and it opened its mouth to roar, but instead a deep metallic voice came out.

Growl:"Me."

OOC: In case no one noticed, Growl is the name of the scrab because I couldn't just call him scrab. And T, I'm not trying to steal your idea of talking animals, I just thought it would made Growl a bit more interesting. Sorry in advance.

08-17-2005, 09:52 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:it kinda sucks beacause i don't know where any one is in game.
IC:
As the fleeches bite harder skihhy gets an idea he gets his knife, stick in a fleech and use the fleeches tongue as a rope. *He used the tongue to tie a onto a pipe and pulls really hard up into a room through the floor and he looks around....and see's the words, GET YER PANTS!* *Skihhy Smiles*
08-17-2005, 10:23 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC: Where is the boss locatted in the building?

08-17-2005, 10:26 AM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:SORRY SOME KINDA BUG MADE ME double post

Last edited by T-nex; 08-17-2005 at 09:02 PM..
08-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

occWell, OK , I believe you then. The boss, Arnie, is located I believe in a corridor on his way to the cafeteria.

IC:
Arthur looked between a stammering and terified Jim, to a helpful Frod, to an even more scared looking Jim.
Arthur ws getting a bit confused by this all, so first addressed Frod
"Oh, thanks for that about him *pointing at Jim*, I still say he's too nervous."
Arthur then turns to Jim
"And uh, ta about the Fone, I guess. Maybe you can tell me why yer are all jittery. If you think I'm going to beat you then relax, I'm here with a mudokon ain't I?"
*He gestures towards Floyd*
He then mutters to Floyd
"This is guy is just totally freaked out. Unless he relaxes and toughens up, the harder Sligs here are gonna eat 'im alive, metaforicly(ooc:I know that's not how it's spelt, but Arthur is a Slig.) speaking. Also I think we should look for the fone, this place is pretty unorganised."

~~~~~~~
Dek continued on down the corridor, but then paused seeing as Boogie was still at the T-Junction, and waited for him to catch up.

08-17-2005, 01:03 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

AngryVyykerDude  (10)

As the coast is clear he steals somebodys pants aswell as a nametag and mask and walks out of the room...

Eventualy he walks to the cafeteria and looks around
Skihhy"Hello?"

OOC:Skihhy is also terrible at lying...

08-17-2005, 02:04 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

*Floyd looked at Jim, then looked at Arthur, and then looked at Jim again*
Floyd's thoughts: "Oh boy, things do get tense here over nothing.*blink-blink*"

*Floyd mutters back to Arthur*
Floyd: "Hehe, I'm gonna try something. It always works. Most the times."

*Floyd smiled and nearly closed his eyes (OOC: Very funny to see) then walked over to Jim and petted him on the head twice. He then noticed a grey box on the wall.*

Floyd: "Hey, what have we got here?"
*Floyd walked over to the wall*
Floyd: "This looks like a-"
*Floyd presses a button on top of the box and it jumps open.*
Floyd: "A very old model of a normal security fone. It ain't even green. Or purple. Just look at it. It's grey."
------

*Boogie "ran" after Dek after he examined the greenish hallway to the right. (It seemed like another entrance to the stockyards, or somekind of dock for transports.) He catches up with Dek*

Boogie: "Yeah we're heading into the right direction. There's something that looks like a stockyard or dock to the right. So this must be it."

*Boogie arrived at a big place which was brightly lightned. There were lots of tables with stuff on them and many doors. (OOC: Somewhat like the last level of MO)*

Boogie: "Uh, I think we're here..."