Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was stunned at how much pain she was going through. He didn't know that she hadn't been hurt like this until now. Gappiqu knrew what he needed to do and rushed to find the exit out of the grinders. He left his post and the box, and directly went to the exit. He went down the stair (which was a short walk) and entered the corrider. He then clutched Dionysia close to him, and softly cradled her, not noticing her blood was getting on him. He whispered close into her ear, "Don't worry, we're almost there."

04-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Arthur watched Gappiqu carry Dionysia out, cradling her.
"O...K, a Slig hugging a mudokon. That's somethin' I've never seen before. Are they like....datin'? Cause a mudokon and a slig ain't natural." He voiced his thoughts out loud.
He then turned back to Dean "So Dean, anyway, where're them tools?"
~~~~~~
Dek watched slap. The intern seemed to be struggling, but managing. slap had earned himself a break for this work. But he wouldn't get it-there were too many patients left to treat.
dek focused on his work. He attached the magnets on the inside of the leg top, near where Slap was welding the battery pack. He carefully disconnected one wire from the rerouter and clipped it into a socket in one of the magnets. He then rummaged around again in the tools drawer and pulled out a few very short lengths of wire, which he used to join up each magnet. He then took the nerve syringes and clipped the back ends into each nerve magnet. All he'd now have to do was stick the needles in Molt's arm. However there was the trouble of making the arm stay attached to Molt. He could hardly weld it, and didn't particularly want to go sticking metal hooks into Molt's shoulder.
"Slap, any suggestions on how we make the arm stay attached? I've wired up the needles, so all we need to do is actually fix the arm in place. I was thinking we could use a steel sheet, weld it to the arm and clamp it round Molt's shoulder. We have to make sure it can move at the shoulder too."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Cawzarrami
Zappfly

: Apr 2006
: Planet Earth
: 5
Cawzarrami  (10)

*Cawzarrami leaped onto the platform as the train slowed down to a final stop.*

"Wow.... This place is huge... I'll get lost..." He Muttered under his breath

*He walked to the entrance*

"Hello?... Mr Boss?... Hello? Mr Boss? Are ya here?" He called out

04-14-2006, 05:00 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap listened to Dek's plan, but he had nothing else in mind that was a different plan. He suggested on his keyboard, "Sir, I don't have any new ideas aside from yours. But I would suggest that use tightned, heavy duty, supation cups. That way, the area around the shoulder would be secure for anything this slig might want to do with his arm. Oh and the nerves would be able to move the shoulder."

Slap sat down and groaned. Not only had to perform surgrey of a slig, but diagnose two other sligs. He quickly got up again, and found Vykker X's loincloth, and took out Goresplatter's blood. He then put it on the examation scopes and grabbed a needle and went over to Stuey. He typed onto his keyboard, "This might be unpleasent." He poked the needle into him and sucked some blood out of him.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Gappiqu went around the continous corrider and then found the enterance to the lab. He whispered again into Dionysia's ear, "We're here." He went in and said out loud, "I've got a mudokon that's injured. Anyone got anything to heal her?"
-=-=-=-=
Slap finished his blood taking and rose his brow. He noticed the cradling motion, but as an intern he knew it was possible for slig to love a mudokon. He motioned to the banages and he grabbed a Pain Killer. He typed onto his keyboard, "I might need to have the mudokon in order to perform on her. Slap noticed that more tears fell from the slig's eyes and he gave Dionysia to him. Slap layed her on the floor and typed on his keyboard, "Have you faced this pain before?" Gappiqu sighed and knelled near Dionysia and held her hand.

04-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Welcome Cawzarrami (long names, gah!) Great to see a newbie who's able to make a decent entrance for himself. Just as a warning Dripik (the member who plays the boss) is on holiday at the moment and right now there are no characters in the grinding area. People can be found (for those who care to look) in the labs and in the main grinders and the boss's office. Other than that, just have fun!

Dionysia was relieved as she was carried from the grinding area. Some part of her didn't want everyone to know what she was going through.
As Gappiqu carried her the flow of blood began to slower, the pain decreased enough for her head to begin to clear.

She found herself lying on the floor of a lab with an intern leaning over her; there were several other people in the room. The intern was holding something out for her to read but she couldn't quite focus enough to see the letters. She pushed him back with her unhurt arm and slowly sat up.
"I - I'm fine..." She wanted to get out of there, she didn't want people seeing her. "The pain, it was a shock, just... just a bandage and I'll be fine..." She was on her feet. She shuffled to the door and leant against the frame. "I'm fine. It's nothing."

04-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek turned to see this new mudokon. He moved closer and noticed it properly.
'Female, black-skinned? Hmmmm, so is this the experiment I heard some of the others talking about? I wonder if she was created at the Labs I worked at.' Dek thought to himself. But no matter, he could investigate this new mudokon later, all she had was a cut, Slap could take care of that.

He turned to more pressing matters. The suction cups probably would work better for the shoulder. he went into the sideroom where the Lab cells were, hoping that more industry-suited parts, such as the suction cups, were in there. He was in luck, there were a couple of small ones, usually used for storing machinery that was off the ground. He picked one up and carried it as fast as he could (which was quite slow, due to its weight) back into the operating room. Setting it down by the arm, Dek realised he'd need to drill a hole in the metal base if it, to feed the nerve wires through to Molt's arm. He carried it over to another bench with mroe heav-duty tools, such as a circular saw. He turned the pad upside down, so the metal base, steel hanging loop and all, was facing upwards. Turning on the saw Dek cut a hole in the metal part, big enough to fit the arm. Carrying the now lighter pad back again to the oeprating table Dek paused for a breath.
'Why can't one of the Sligs or mudoknos do this? They're the ones used for hevay labour, my arms are nearly breaking under this weight.' Dek grumbled inside his head.
He slipped the suction pad over the arm, and then carefully inserted the nerve needles into Molt's shoulder stump, linking them up with muscles and nerve endings, and putting them deep in enough so that when the wound eventually healed over, the needles would remain jammed inside. He then carefully used a welding torch to weld the suction pad onto the upper part of the arm, so that when Molt tried to move his shoulder, the pad would move for the arm. Lastly he gradually pressed the scution cup of the pad down around the shoulder, and tried to turn it as he did so, making sure Molt would be able to move his arm. He was careful to not press it down too hard, so that the cup wouldn't be rigid. All the way round twice to check, and the arm operation was done. Now just the artery injection, the mudokon's eye problem and Gore's hand to deal with.
ooc: phew, long post. didn't expect it to go on so much.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap almost typed something onto his keyboard, but Gappiqu said, "I think she is ok." Slap shrugged and typed to Dek, "I see you are done with the slig's arm. You had requested that I would have to find a healthy slig. May I search for one right now?"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Gappiqu got up and said to Dionysia, helping her walk by putting his hand on her back and said to her quietly, "If you don't want anybody knowing about this, I suggest to wash yourself and your loincloth." He also started to wrap her arm in the bandage. For some reason, he was starting to like this Dionysia. To him, she was fair without her grumpy self. Also, when you are trusted by her, she is also even nicer. "Prehaps, she can know about..." Gappiqu thought. But he would need to know more about her, in order to fully trust her.

04-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Dek replied "Well most of the factory are in here getting or performing surgery. If you need treating, then sit down and wait with Scruben and this Slig here, Goresplatter. By the way, what's your name?"

Sefon smiled to himself. Vykkers and their bad memory!
"I'm Sefon," he answered, "I don't need treat - wait, hang on a minute..." He then proceeded to give himself a thorough checking over, examining his hands and arms, legs and feet, etc until he was satisfied, "Yep, I'm fine, I don't need treating. But if you're that busy, I might be able to give you a hand if you want.

OOC:
:
He is also a bit of a prankster, and knows an opportunity for mischief when he sees one

IC:

Frod stepped aside as Gappiqu and Dionysia left the grinding area, then turned back to those still in there.
"What was that all about?" he queried, "And what on Oddworld is going on in here?"

04-15-2006, 02:12 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Does anybody know how doctors treat septisemia, as I'm going to follow htta as a rough guideline for treating Molt.
Dek vaguely remembered the name Sefon, but not compeltely. Well, he'd have to get to know him again.
He first addressed Splat "Do we really need to look for a healthy Slig? There's Gappiqu there."
He then turned to Sefon "Yes you can help if you like. I'll just need the regular equipment for a blood test and a sterilized damp sponge. There should be some in one of those cupboards over there." He poitned to the set of cupboards behind him. He didn't have time to get them himself, he needed to monitor Molt's condition. He wheeled a pulse monitor from the corner of the room and set it up beside Molt. He took his intact arm's wrist and strapped the sensitive pad around it, turning the machine on. He checked Molt's pulse and heartrate himself first, they weren't terribly bad but weren't exactly good either. He turned to see how Slap and Sefon were getting on.

04-15-2006, 04:48 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Nope, that doesn't sound familiar.

IC:Gappiqu froze in his tracks. He heard his name and figured that they were going to preform blood surgrey on Molt, and he figured that they he was going to help. And Gappiqu lnew he wasn't slig-healthy at all.

Not also had he had been given steef legs, but since his nerval system was damaged, he was chipped in every corner. His brain was even chipped as well. Besides that, the vykkers didn't get all of the steef blood out of the the legs. So most of the steef blood entered in own body. He was only able to survive because of some reason the vykkers didn't want to tell him. Gappiqu said to Dionysia, "Come on, let's get out of here."
-=-=-=-=
Slap typed to Gappiqu, "Hey, stop! We may need to use you to help this slig to survive!" Gappiqu stopped in his tracks when he heard the clicking on his keyboard. He slowly turned and siad, "I don't know.... I'm not so, well healthy." Slap looked at Gappiqu carefully and typed, "I don't see any phyiscal difference from Srag. Are you sure your not healthy." Gappiqu stumbled in his reason, "Of course! Yes, I mean, I'm sure, yes." Slap turned to Dek, and typed, "Can't we use Srag? I'm sure he is more healthy than this slig." Gappiqu whipped the sweat off his head, and carefully walked back to Dionysia.

Edit:OOC: Now I know! Doctors get their pacients out of their condition by making them stop breathing this certain gas. During the operation, they breath in something to make them unconcious, and when it's done, the pacients are concious. But since we used knock out gas, I don't know when Molt get's up. Maybe we can just say he was being fed knock out gas the whole time.

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-15-2006 at 05:47 AM..
04-15-2006, 07:37 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC:They treat septisemia by stopping them breathing a gas? Strange, I' have thought it'd be through a blood transfusion or something. And I'd always imagined Molt was on the gas the whole time anyway. And I've just remembered, we've not made Molt's hand for his robotic arm!
IC:
Dek nodded "Yes fine fine, use Srag, I don't want a nervous and possibly unhealthy Slig used, his nervousness could cause complications."
He suddenly noticed he'd still not made Molt's hand, Molt still had the 'foot' of the pants leg for a hand! Dek carefully cut away the metal that made up the foot piece, but left the hinge/joint intact and kept the wires intact too. He went into the other room and took 4 (Sligs have 4 fingers) small, multi-jointed metal rods, normally used as hinges in levers or rotating doors. Taking the half-ball that made up the foot, Dek pulled it out of the foot socket after widening the metal around it, and placed it over the hinge. He threaded out the wires from the hinge and connected them into the ports in the flat back of the ball, normally used for moving the foot. He then added some very small rerouting clips to the wires, and attached them to the bases of each hinge-rod, which would form the fingers. Next he went back to his toolbox, taking 4 very small , simple hinges. He sawed the ball, now the hand, flat, careful not to actually cut any wirings. He added each hinge at points around the disk that was the hand, and welded them on, careful not to weld the actual joint parts of the hinge and just the flat bases. He then welded each finger base to the other flat piece of the hinge, ensuring the fingers could move fully. He took the extra wires used for the rerouter and plugged each of these into the tiny sockets at each finger base, and then, to cover and protect the whole thing, he'd need a sheet of metal. Sawing a thin yet thick enough sliver of metal from the seat of the spare pants, Dek then welded this over the wirings, protecting and covering them. Complicated yet now compelted.
"Slap, could you hurry up getting Srag ready, the artery operation needs to be done ASAP."
~~~~~~~~
Arthur turned to see that mudoon, Fred, Frod? Frod, that was his name, coming over, and asking about the Dionysia incident.
"Uh well, the mudokon, she cut her arm on summat there." He explained, gesturing to where Dionysia had hurt herself.
"And that Slig, Gappiqu, he's taken her to the doc. As for what it's all about with him hugging her like that, well I think that he fancies her, which is weird. Anyhoo, right now we're trying to fix the grinders."
He then turned to Dean, who was again ignoring him (Ooc: I know why T-nex, this is just for story purposes)
"Speaking of which, for the third time, where will I find some strong rope, is there a toolkit here? And why do you ignore me, d'you have a grudge against me or something?"

04-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap turned to Srag and typed onto his keyboard, "Srag, sir, we need you in a blood transfusion operation, as Dek said, ASAP. Just step near the body of the slig's, and wait for the next step." Slap then remembered that he had diagnois both Goresplatter and Stuey. He turned his keyboard around after 10 seconds and typed, "Sir, may I research in what the problem is for these two sligs? And srag is probably getting ready."

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-18-2006 at 12:33 PM..
04-15-2006, 08:19 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Ooh, and the delivery boy!
Oh, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call Goresplatter Splat. It's kind of confusing.

Dionysia watched silently as Gappiqu tied up the bandage and then stepped back towards the lab. She tried to steady her breathing, she still felt a little weak and unsteady.
That slig had surprised her, she hadn't expected help... especially from him. The vykkers were nice to her, some of them almost reverant of her but there was aways a detachment from them, they glorified her as an experiment, not as a person. She watched him as he leant towards whatever the intern was showing him and thought of last time she'd ever really got close to someone. The pain and hatred that had followed.

She shook her head. 'Proffesional detachment', that's what they'd called it. She told herself, that's the way she'd liked it, it was the only way that had ever worked for her; when she'd tried something else it had been almost as painful to her mentally as what she'd just felt physically, and had lasted much longer.

Gappiqu was walking back to her. Before he could speak she grasped his wrist gently in her right hand and whispered, "Thank you." She glanced at the blood colouring their flesh. "I better go."

Without waiting for a reply she turned and ran away from him. Turning a corner she spotted what was apparently a toilet of some sort. She slipped inside and locked the door.

04-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was amazed at Dionysia's ability to run, but soon came the puzzlement. He didn't know what to do now. He could go back to the grinders, but over the course of barely 5 minutes, he doubted that someone could get rope and grappling hook. He could go back to the lab, but he had no purpose to be there. Plus, that intern could question him in what kind of unhealthyness he had. That wasn't good either. Also, he could go down to the cafeteria, but he wasn't hungrey. That last place he could go is with Dionysia, but he knew how uncomfortable she would be with someone waiting for to wash and dress. But he remembered that he promised to her that he would go work if she did, so he made his decision. He went after her, but more slower than her. Gappiqu fianlly noticed that his legs were far apart, and bent. He also noticed that it disturbed him to see that he was shorter than Dionysia, so he stood up, with his legs closer to each other, and not bent. He was know the size as Dionysia. "Perfect." he thought and continued to Dionysia. He went to the bathroom, which she was in, and sat down, beside wall, near the tiolet she was in, and quietly waited for her.

04-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

OOC: Ouch, sorry for delaying the posting people, gone for three days or something and like, two whole pages I've read up and caught up now though, I'll try keep my posting more steady.
IC:

Gore had dozed off again. On instinct, he turned and checked X was still in his cage, which he was, still out cold. He flexed the fingers on his right hand painfully, then continued to observe the surgery on Molt. Stuey had approached him.
Goresplatter: "Hey, Stu dude, sorry but I've kinda been drafted to keep an eye on the labs. Maybe you could drag him in here or something..."
Suddenly it struck him, he was supposed to have kept people from coming into the labs to some extent. He called out, and pulled out his baton to look more official.
Goresplatter: "Sorry, but could everyone not involved in the surgery or without a medical condition leave the labs, please."
He remembered hazily what Slap had typed to him earlier. He grabbed the Gore Rifle in his left hand, and pulled it out from where it had been strapped to on his back. He laid it down on a free desk and said to Slap.
Goresplatter: "The gun, I got from Phil. Feel free to have a look."
He smiled, and went to the door to guard it.

04-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Splat

ooc: Slaveless and Munch's Master have been at it all day, might as well jump on the train.
Lets all flood the thread by posting relevant but far to many posts for the non-frequenters and those on holiday to keep up with, yeah!
As a note, we should try and keep posts per day low, preferably no more than three, for the sake of those losers with social lives; Dripik has occasionally mentioned never having time to post because he hads to read for so long and I've been blocked out an missed posting opportunities when I've been away fro a few days in he past. We've got a whole lot longer in the last 48 hours or so.

The bathroom was a relic from Molluck's days and was therefore more designed for a slig than a mudokon. By the looks of it some mudokons facilites had been quickly (and somewhat badly) added at a later date. However, as Dionysia was only really interested in the sink and they all worked pretty much the same whatever species you happened to be this didn't bother her much.
She quickly washed the blood off her arms, found a slightly dusty towel and used it to clean off her stomach but was a little more soncerned with her clothes. She obviously didn't want to leave them bloody but they were all she had and if she took them off to wash them she would be walking around either wet or naked for the rest of the day and neither option was particularly attractive.

She remembered passing what had looked like the bunks when she had run off from Stivik and if she was right (and she liked to think she was) it wasn't far from here. With luck she could pick up some clothes there and then come back here to change into them. If it came to it she could just wrap herself in a sheet and stay in bed all day.

She unlocked the door, stepped out into the corridor and tripped over Gappiqu.
Pushing herself up she glared at him angrilly. "What in Odd are you doing here?"

04-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu rose from his spot, with his full hieght. Dionysia was wearing a towel instead of loincloths, and he felt sort of amazed in her choose of doing that. He smirked at her comment of him being on the ground. But he saw the seriousness in the sitution. Dionysia was angry already, and know that he was waiting for her would disappiont her more. He made an excuse if this did happen, and said it out loud, "I was just going to the armory to get my lastest invention, remade." He went through his pockets and pulled out the blueprints of the Gore Rifle. He unwrapped it and showed it to Dionysia. He figured he could trust her with the gun. He said to her, "I was going to go right away, but seeing in how I needed to go, I stopped here, to wait for you to get out. I was going to invite you to go with me to help, but seeing in how you're practically naked, I'm not. So toddles." Gappiqu hoped that seemed convincing.
-=-=-=-=-
Slap saw how Goresplatter preasented the gun to him. At first, he was going to do make sure he diagnois the sligs, but with curiousity, he observed the gun. Every featyre was none like the other guns that others had. There were lever, spikes on the top, and a resemblence to the Feeco Depot trains on the gun as well. He wondered who this "Phil" was. This gun had an inproper placement of the trigger, and had a weird bullet chamber. There were even two Blitz packers on the sides of the gun. He opened the flap near the nozzle, to see where the bullets were. There was only one bullet there, but he saw how the Blitz Packers were almost charging the bullet. Slap studied the bullet more carefully and saw that when the bullet comes into contact with an object, it would be like a miniature bomb. He wondered...

He looked Molt with curiousity. Slap thought Molt got into a meat saw accident, but he remembered that there was no slash marks on his arm or his body. He quickly diverted his attenion back to the gun. There was a blackning mark around the nozzle, meaning the gun was shot once. Slap shallowed nervously and typed to Goresplatter, "Goresplatter, do you know what nearly killed this slig?" He pointed to Molt, while he typed.

04-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore began to sweat. He had realised what he had presented too late, and there wasn't a good way out of this. The intern was smart, and his excuses would never be believed. He could either give in, or try an excuse and get in more trouble.
Goresplatter: "Well, I admit it, I shot him. But, he was about to murder another slig, so I could either have let the slig die or get him to let go. At least I didn't shoot him in the head!"
Gore started shivering. He didn't feel well, and sat down at the side of the room. How could he have been so stupid, he thought. He became angry with himself, and punched the wall with his left hand until it ached. Vykker X, meanwhile, had just woken up.
Vykker X: "Ahh, a Vykker needs his beauty sleep! And now, I wake up to a dream! You there, intern, diagnose old Gore here, if you can guess what bad his legs cause him in three guesses, I'll help you operate on Molt - don't get me wrong, I'm a good doctor if I have to be. Go on, humour me, guess."

04-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Is it just me, or more and more characters are turning out to be really good liars?

IC: Slap felt like everything was up to him now. He knew that Goresplatter should be punished for nearly killing a another, but Molt did try to kill someone else. He could get Goresplatter in trouble, but they would lose a security guard and Molt won't learn a thing. If he got Molt in trouble, Goresplatter would probably be his next victum. This wasn't meant for Slap to decide.

Suddenly, an idea sparked in his head! Slap wrote on his computer, "After these operations, I shall consult to the main glukkon and he will decide you two's actions. Oh and make sure Molt doesn't escape from this lab until we go to the office."

After typing, he focused on Vykker X. He could be of use of the operation. But so far, Vykker X was very sneaky and always lied about what happens. But he was right, he did prove to be very smart and very creative. Soon, Slap head dazzled with all sorts of confusion.

Slap sighed and typed "Vykker X, why should we trust you? You've let your own employee lose their eyes and tried to escape twice. This is a delicate operation, and no one should interfere. Besides, Dek has had the whole thing under control lately."

He turned to Goresplatter and typed, "I wouldn't try to pulse your anger so much. You've already caused damage to yourself and others."

"Now to see if anything is wrong with these two..." Slap thought as he walked to the sligs' blood. He sat in his chair and began to work.
OOC: Goresplatter, inform me by pm to tell me what you want to be in Gore's blood.

04-16-2006, 06:33 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

:
ooc: Slaveless and Munch's Master have been at it all day, might as well jump on the train.
Lets all flood the thread by posting relevant but far to many posts for the non-frequenters and those on holiday to keep up with, yeah!
As a note, we should try and keep posts per day low, preferably no more than three, for the sake of those losers with social lives; Dripik has occasionally mentioned never having time to post because he hads to read for so long and I've been blocked out an missed posting opportunities when I've been away fro a few days in he past. We've got a whole lot longer in the last 48 hours or so.
OOC: Sorry sorry sorry! Never meant to flood it, it was just I posted, then he'd reply, so I replied to shorten the lengthy operation, then slaveless replied back, so I did again. It won't happen again!
IC:
Dek turned to see the weapon Gore had presented, then heard Slap type something, Gore confess to attempted murder of an attemtped murderer, and then Vykker X tried to get out. Hectic.
"Shut that Vykker up alrady! He's not getting out."
He walked over to Vykker X "I can deal with this operation myself you know. I'm a highly qualified surgeon and have a 2nd tier degree in industry and machinery. SO SHUT UP!"
He calmed himself, and walked back to his patient, resisting taking another Chill Pill. He wished Srag would get himself in position for the blood tests and tranfusion. He then noticed that black mudokon had ran off, followed by Gappiqu.
[i]'B**ger, that mudokon could have been so useful. If her wound's infected she could have side-effects. I'm sure she's an experiment."
He addressed Scruben and Sefon "You two. Mudokons. Get after that black Mudokon, she's not an ordinary mudokon so if her cut's infected, it would be disastrous."
He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for Srag. He'd deal with the Goresplatter./Molt issue later, as well as the questions he wanted to ask Slap.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 04-16-2006 at 06:35 AM..
04-16-2006, 08:23 AM
Splat

ooc: Don't worry too much. With things like fighting or an operation its sometimes best to PM each other and discuss what you want to take place. Then if you put in your post that the other player has given permission you can control them a little. That way you can shorten what would be 20 1-liner posts to four or five decent posts. Little tip for the future.
Stvik was the original lyer, so there!

Dionysia understood the blueprints she was being showed no more than she understood the noises fleeches made with each other. "I'm not totally naked, I have some of my clothes on under this, you think I'm stupid? But if I'm going to clean the blood off them I'd like something to change into. You know where the mudokon bunks are? Cus its the only place I'm likely to find something I can wear."

ooc: Dripik, where art thou?

04-16-2006, 11:05 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I'm back, not to worry, not to worry. I've finished the 'catching-up' bit, so I know what has been going on. But I'm kinda tired after 26 hours of travelling, so I'll post some IC tomorrow.

By the way, loved the operation part, it's detailed and scientific.

04-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Thanks dripik. We tried our best.

Slap continued his research, with amazing results. He studied the blood with detailed studyment, and saw some really bad signs. In the blood there was a great amount of testosterone, which even from the eye could be seen. Slap went through his lessons of side effects and the effect of great testosterone. Apparently, testosterone made people rather short tempered and unreasonablly angry. The legs must of produced more testosterone. Slap turned to Goresplatter and typed, "I now know your problem, Goresplatter. Those legs of your's must have produced extra testosterone into your body, making you rather short tempered and very angry. It shall be done that your legs will be cut off before you nearly kill someone else." Slap put his laptop in front of Goresplatter and put his blood aside. He next to look at Stuey's blood.
OOC: Outlaw King, you should also tell me what you want in his blood as well.
-=-=-=-=-=-=
Gappiqu tried to remember the map at the enterance he saw in morning and said, "I think they are right there." He pointed to the door right beside the bathroom. "I think those are the R+R room.", he said to Dionysia. He felt rather different about her now, as he noticed. Something that made him feel that she was some what attractive and made her look like that she had a great personality....
Gappiqu shook himself. He knew that she, of all people, would never accept him. He said to her, "Well, I better get going." Before he left he said to her, "Hey, how do you think of me as tall as you?"

04-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Vykker X was slightly taken aback by Dek. He grinned evilly and sneered.
Vykker X: "Well, I don't see any other sligs round here with legs, do you? It's an advancement I say! There's a couple problems, but... legs! LEGS!"
X rattled his cage slightly. There were stars in his eyes.
Vykker X: "If I were the doctor in this place, every slig would have legs, and would no longer be a pathetic massive slurg, it's the revolution!"
Gore had had enough, and stood up. He walked over to the cage and administered the knockout gas to X. He went and sat back down, and found Slap's diagnosis disquieting. However, he nodded in submition.
Goresplatter: "I'll miss these legs, but I guess, I wasn't supposed to have them in the first place. I don't wanna kill too many people, just Abe 'n' Munch, heheh..."
He looked down at his legs, then at his crippled hands, and winced. He realised, the removal of his legs was for the best.

04-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Splat

ooc: Hooray! Stivik's been waiting for you Dripik!

Dionysia had been hoping that Gappiqu might off er to go and look for her but the idiot didn't seem to get her hint.
She was used to sligs being smaller than her and she felt slightly awkward seeing him the same hight. Not that she'd ever admit it. "Not much different than what I thought when you were short. Go find you're gun, its what you guys love isn't it? I hope its loud enough for you."

She stepped past and into the R+R. Finding it empty she began to look vaguely around for some cupboards or something where clothes might be kept. By the looks of it this place was used by both sligs and mudokons. That was something she'd never seen before. And it was pretty comfortable for slave bunks. She started looking through a pile of sheets and clothes in a corner.

04-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

"It's not what I love." Gappiqu thought has she walked off to the bunks. He had a lot to think about.

Gappiqu realized that he really did need to go to the bathroom. He opened the door and went in and relaxed. As he went, he thought that he was more comfortable to see himself a little than mudokons than she was. Gappiqu was also concern a little a bit of what was to become of his invention, the Gore gun. It nearly killed Molt, but maybe it needed to be with someone else. Someone more calm and non willing to kill everything at sight.... Slap came to sight, but he doubted he would want the Gore gun. Stuey was a little crazy in his opinion. Tooley was also crazier. Maybe Srag. Gappiqu thought this was too much. He should relax. Gappiqu then thought that was a good idea. He has been through enough today. He guessed he should be with Dionysia more, since she never really worked. "Yeah, she's the ticket!" he thought as he, erm, zipped up. He went out of the bathroom and headed towards the R+R.

Gappiqu remembered Dionysia saying something with a gun and grabbed out his pistol. It had a slingshot on the top and a grenade on the top. There was a small wall on the pistol, preventing the gun to shoot the bomb. The trigger activated the wall to go downand shoot the bomb. It was the closest thing he had to a gun. He opened the door, knowing she was changing in the first place. But since they were separate races, it was Ok to him. He covered his eyes just in case. He said, "Is it OK to do this, or do you not mind me lookng?"

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-16-2006 at 01:36 PM..
04-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

He addressed Scruben and Sefon "You two. Mudokons. Get after that black Mudokon, she's not an ordinary mudokon so if her cut's infected, it would be disastrous."

Sefon nodded, then said, "And how do you expect us to get her back here? She didn't seem too keen on staying here..."
He looked at Scruben, "Well, I guess we'll think of something. Let's go!"

OOC: By the way, Munch's Master, just in case you had forgotten, the reason Sefon thought Dek's memory was amusing is Sefon helped him with Scruben when he was first blinded.

IC:

Groll arrived at the grinding area just in time to hear Arthur saying:
"Speaking of which, for the third time, where will I find some strong rope, is there a toolkit here? And why do you ignore me, d'you have a grudge against me or something?"

He said nothing, but started walking towards one of the shadowy parts of the room. Frod noticed him and spoke up, "Hey there, chum, how's it going?"
Groll winced and carried on, ignoring Frod. He came up carefully into one of the darker shadows and sure enough, his crate was still there.
(OOC: I'm not making this up, by the way, if I remember correctly Groll tripped over grubb_runt's character, who was hiding in a shadow, and dropped the crate down there.)
He had a quick search through the crate and, sure enough, there were several coils of ropes of different thickness and materials.
"This what you're looking for?" he asked, holding up one of the thicker ropes.

04-17-2006, 01:07 AM
Splat

Dionysia was ever so slightly annoyed that this slig was following her again, but was not in the mood to just chase him out.
She wrapped a sheet around herself and glanced over at him. "You can open your eyes, but no looking. It'd be bad enough if we were the same species."
She'd already found a clean (if rather old) loincloth but wasn't doing well in other ways. There just weren't enough females around, though as most worker females were either genetic defects or vykker creations this wasn't unusual. "So what is it you wanted?" She asked without looking up.

Last edited by Splat; 04-17-2006 at 05:36 AM..
04-17-2006, 01:42 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Yeah Gretin I had forgotten. I probably just forgot Sefon was involved or got him and Scruben muddled up due to it being so long since htat operation.
IC:
Arthur took the rope and grappling hook, thanking Groll. Trouble was, the guy who he was supposed to help by using the rope (In some way which he didn't know), had gone off helping Dionysia.
'Stupid Gappiu, where is he when you need him?' Arthur thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dek smirked as Vykker X was unconscious again.
"Unfortunately for you, I'm the docotr here, not you. Althuogh you may yet have your uses."
He was still waiting for Srag.
"Srag! In case you didn't notice, that Slig's life may be at stake and oyu can help, but you just stand there dawdling!" He again resisted taking a Chill Pil land turned to Slap.
"So, Slap. I take it you used to work at a Vykkers Labs? If I may ask, where? Did you work at Humphrey and Irwin's Labs and leave before it was destoryed, did you work at the Underground Labs, codenamed Installation 1566H, like me, or at another Lab?"

04-17-2006, 04:26 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap turned around and typed, "I was raised and tuaght in Vykker Lab A16. After I finished intern ship, I had been sent to Vykker Lab C46, to be taught in a medical class. Since I only had two hands, I wasn't able to get into a higher class.So then when I was given my medical class, I traveled to see if anybody would need a medical. Surprisingly, Rupture Farms had been first opened, so I thought I should go there. But that was more than 2 years ago. I couldn't go as fast as I should have gone, because there was help needed in a hostiple, so I couldn't find the time to go there. When I was congratulated for being so energetic, I was able to go and start a new life. So well, you know my story."
-=-=-=-=-
Gappiqu opened the door and closed it, but had his head againist a wall. He said, "I was going to re...." He had thought about relaxing, but now it seemed like Arnie would be ticked to hear that he was slouching the day away. He was needed at the grinders, as said. He continued by saying, "Going to the grinders, yeah. Just in case you wanted to know." He opened the door again and thought, "Stupid! Now she thinks you are an even bigger idoit!", As he went to the grinders.

Gappiqu followed the same path he had done to go to the Lab, so he got to the grinders in no time. He went straight to Arthur and said, "Well, you got my supplies. All you havve to do is give them to me." Gappiqu found it interesting to look down onto him.

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-18-2006 at 06:23 AM..