04-06-2004, 10:07 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

:
I guess Dubya wasn't taught that one as a child... but looking at who his father is its hardly unexpected is it!?!
i totally agree with ya

Whats stopping you?

04-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Just for the sake of amusement, I'd like to show you how ridiculous America's policies concerning Iraq are
Sanctions: These essentially punish people, not governments. Hussein and the other Baathist bastards didn't bat an eye but you can hardly say that about the over 4 million people it killed. In comparison, this was almost on scale with the Holocaust against the Jews. Hurray for America and its values!
Regime change: Hussein was a bloodthirsty bastard who killed civilians. The solution to this of course is to bomb without worry and maim countless innocents while killing over 11,000 civilians and using our presence to attempt to contain a civilian-killing civil war that America is the catalyst of.
"Coalition.": Whenever someone accuses the operation of being a strictly British, American, and to a much lesser extent, Aussie war, bandy about the phrase "Coalition." Because it isn't just the U.K.'s and U.S.'s bullshit war its Kyrgikistan's and Micronesia's, too!
04-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

I know it's not. I know that there are about 16 nations in the coalition, though I can't think of what they are. Off of the top of my head I'm saying Spain and Italy also.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

04-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Spain, one of the biggest pro-Invasion and one of most contributive nation in the Coalition is puling out troops and supplies. so, who's left? The U.S., the Brits, and a couple of backwards countries that don't do much if anything for the Coalition.
04-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

America will only pull out when they have turned iraq into a hideous mirror image of thier own country....UUUURRRGHH! At least the girls will be nice.