Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

12-11-2001, 06:14 PM
Robbo
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2001
: Oddworld
: 254
Robbo  (10)

*sighs* Since when have I ever mentioned ODDBODD apart from the fact I said that I knew that Abe333 had nothing to do with him leaving. Okay, I'm starting to really get pissed off at this sudden 'munchy bashing' between the 2 of you. Learn to read, then actually read what I've said and then maybe you'll see that I'm not being a Jackass. Since there's no way you are gonna see what I put, here's a dumbed down version espeacily for you: 'Abe333, stop saying people want to kick you out'. Thats it. My second post was telling Abe333 that I had not insulted him and that I know that Abe333 is not to 'blame' if you will. No mention of ODDBODD or you, so why in pickled eggs name are you attacking me?

EDIT: *sees 3rd post* By the way, I'm sorry that I said 'screw you' to you. I just did it because you had blatantly insulted me for no reason. If you apologise to me, Mudoken 101, we'll just forget the whole sorry incident............

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: Munchy ]

12-12-2001, 04:28 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS! MUNCHY DID **** ALL. LEAVE MUNCHY ALONE!!!

just let me go god dammit!

12-12-2001, 08:29 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

:
Originally posted by ODDBODD:
just let me go god dammit!
Nobody is stopping you from going. If you are serious about leaving Oddworld Forums, just leave and don't look back. There's no need to take more members with you.