Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

03-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Nemo
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2006
: ǐͣ͋͗̄
: 793
Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)

Alright, short thing just to keep people going. Sorry for double-posting, but the story just doesn't get noticed when I edit. Expect the second half on Saturday.

Chapter 2
Part 2 1/2
“We got fun and games”

Several hours later, Adam still had not gotten to the front of the beach. He had been promoted several times, due to deaths, demoted when they found out the sergeant was still alive, and promoted again when the German machine-gunner didn’t miss the second time.

He looked around, trying to think of something to do to get his squad mates up the beach.

“You,” he yelled at a private near him. “Do you have a good throwing arm?”

“Y-yes, sir!” he said.

“Take this grenade,” Adam tossed him a nade. “And toss it into the MG slot.”

The young private took the grenade, looked up at the bunker, and thought for a moment. He then tossed the grenade with all his might at the bunker, having the grenade just get in.

“AAAAH!” they heard, and 2 seconds later, there was a thump, and some red goo spilled out of the slot. The private vomited on himself, as if he didn’t know that would happen.

“Good job, private,” Adam said while the private looked at him in disgust. “Alright men, get up to that bunker,” Adam yelled out, as this was their only chance to take it.

As Adam ran up to the bunker, he felt something hit him in the head. Not the back of the head, but in the front. He was about to left up his hand to feel what it was, but he had lost all of his motor capabilities. He fell backwards, while everything seemed to blur out, and his hearing began to fade.
03-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Ouch- direct hit. That's gonna leave a gooey mess, no doubt...

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

03-28-2007, 08:03 AM
scrab queen
Howler Punk

: Jan 2006
: OK
: 320
scrab queen  (85)

hn. That part was more like a third of a chapter. Just don't give up on the story!
04-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Infection Form 143
Bolamite

: Mar 2007
: Californication
: 63
Infection Form 143  (10)

:
Grammar. I am a stickler for spelling and grammar, when it is a fan fiction. I ran OWF Untol Legend...
lol. "Untol legend" Mitsur?

Proofread your comments before posting.

Anyway, great story. However the pace was... off.

And no, I don't care if I bumped this thread. -_-

Last edited by Infection Form 143; 04-10-2007 at 11:55 AM..
08-10-2007, 08:47 PM
scrab queen
Howler Punk

: Jan 2006
: OK
: 320
scrab queen  (85)

cmon' nemo! don't give up! dont make me waste all my zombie brain soup on keeping this thing from necrum! I don't want to have to spam with all my own stories (because my charachter was viewed as a bit hyper... -.-)! please for the love of adam! i'm begging you!
08-27-2007, 03:45 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: May 2007
: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

KEEP GOING. I ORDER YOU! D8<
But seriously. This is so gobsmackingly awesome, I can't even begin to find the right words to describe it's awesome awesomness. There is no word or phase in the English language, or any other for that matter, that can accurately describe how awesome this is apart from the word 'awesome' because it's just that awesome.

...Do I get a part? Can I stop sucking now? <3 Although I did actually mean most of what I said there.

08-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Nemo
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2006
: ǐͣ͋͗̄
: 793
Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)

I might start it up again, if this thread isn't going to be locked for bumping (Too lazy to check on how long it is).
Although, school is coming, so I might not be as quick as before.
Either way, don't get your hopes up, but don't give them up, either.
Edit:
Alright, I'll probably just finish up the storyline to this one, and rework the entire thing with a different character.

Last edited by Nemo; 08-28-2007 at 02:51 PM..
08-29-2007, 03:38 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: May 2007
: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

Well whatever you do, I do hope to see more. <3