07-20-2005, 07:34 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

:
Yet you still want to nuke people and send them to this lovely after-life of yours?
Hobo when I stated in the London thread that I wanted to nuke people I was refering to the terrorist. I wasn't refering to innocient people which I now see you guys misunderstood in a very huge way. I was trying to say that allow the innocient to escape and then nuke the people responsible for the murder.

And besides that was a rational based upon my anger towards the Muslim world.

Of course nukeing people is wrong and I know that and I was being sarcastic.

But I still believe in wipeing out the Muslim extremist of the world. I don't believe in being rational to terrorist and if it was up to me I would not give them a single chance. It is justified because of their actions for us to defend ourselves against them. I am sorry there is absolutely no excuse for that.

:
What if the person stole for good reasons. Like to feed their family or buy medicine for a sick friend?
If a person stole for good reason because a loved one or friend was sick then that would be justified in the eyes of God. As long as it is strictly for that reason. America's founding fathers acted in such a way against the British during the American Revalution. When the people of the first thirteen American colonies were being treated poorly by the British Empire it was justified in the eyes of God for the people of the colonies to act agressively against such injustice. In a way you dident get what I said. What I stated was based off of a parable meaning that the message has a deeper meaning than what is read first hand. We are like the plants and when we die we go to heaven meaning we bare fruit. This means we are transformed into a new body that God has planned for us. Those who are overtaken by the weeds of life tend to not bare fruit and thus are discarded by God like a big harvest.

But this horrible fate by not bareing fruit doesn't actually mean your eternal doom is going to happen. It just means your lost and God has given us a second chance to be found through his only son Jesus Christ to save us from this doom. You just have to ask for forgiveness and all of your sins would be wiped clean and forgotten like they never happened. But you must be strong and faithful and truely mean it in your heart that you have sinned. A Christian lives life with a certainty of salvation so long as he or she is faithful in Jesus Christ. A Christian may sin but he or she as long as they have Christ with them in their heart are forgiven and still promised eternal life. Christians who don't practice this don't understand what it means to be a true Christian. They are not forgiven and generally give us a bad name.

But Scripture also warns us in revelation that it speaks of a time where this second chance at life will no longer exist and you will eather be for the beast or against the beast and will be judged accordingly. And all that is evil will be cast into the lake of fire and hell will be destroyed once in for all. Forgotten and erased from existance.

Thats what us Jesus freaks believe in!

Last edited by paramiteabe; 07-20-2005 at 07:39 PM..
07-20-2005, 07:57 PM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

:
I was trying to say that allow the innocient to escape and then nuke the people responsible for the murder.
Wouldn't they flee with the innocent people? I doubt they would stick around for very long, considering the nuke and all.

:
And besides that was a rational based upon my anger towards the Muslim world.
It is a relatively small group of these people that are terrorists, just as there is a only small group of "Christians" that run around in matching white outfits and pointy hoods. Islam does not teach violence, but there are some people that interpret it this way, so to justify their violent actions.
07-20-2005, 08:24 PM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

: Sep 2004
: Florida
: 1,178
AquaticAmbi  (10)

No. Don't bring that argument into this thread.

Being a Christian, I believe in a Heaven and such. I don't really have any idea of what I except it to be like though. I fear dying young and living out the rest of my life, having a family, etc. I especially fear dying of a fast death, however painless. I'd prefer a long-term time of dying so I could reflect on my life, say my good-byes, and appreciate my final moments.

07-21-2005, 04:20 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I'm really not that fussed when it comes to death, in fact, i do look forward to it. The world is becoming a crappier and crappier place and what with the bias towards people who aren't brown or black, it's just going to get worse. We can't say 'black board' because it's racist, we can't give our opinion without being branded narrow-minded or an idiot. The world is crap.

I'm sort of hoping that when we die we can still see what goes on, however, 'cos i'd love to see what the world will be like in a couple of millenia.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-22-2005, 02:51 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

:
We can't say 'black board' because it's racist
Is that a hyperbole or is that what it's really like in England?
07-22-2005, 04:23 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
Is that a hyperbole or is that what it's really like in England?
It's really like that. 'Blackboard' is considered racist so now we all have 'whiteboards', equally racist, right?

Also, the term 'brainstorm' is also now frowned upon as being offensive towards people who suffer epileptic fits. They're now 'mind-maps' or a 'spider diagrams'.

07-22-2005, 05:35 AM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

I'm so sick of all this racist bullshit. Why can't we just look at someone and see another human being?

07-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

In all honesty, it's such things as 'Blackboards' and 'Brain storms' that emphasise difference and only tighten the Racial tension. I hate shtuffs like that. 'Southpark' did a really good episode on racial issues, with a really good moral at the end.

Whooo to 'Southpark'!

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-22-2005, 11:39 AM
Symphonium

used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

^^Apparantly it had no affect on you.

:
It's really like that. 'Blackboard' is considered racist so now we all have 'whiteboards', equally racist, right?

Also, the term 'brainstorm' is also now frowned upon as being offensive towards people who suffer epileptic fits. They're now 'mind-maps' or a 'spider diagrams'.
Well, they can take their manners, mind maps, and all that other bullshit and shove it up their sorry asses! I will continue to speak how I have always spoken.

Last edited by used:); 07-22-2005 at 12:34 PM..
07-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
Don't forget thought shower!

Anyway, this is straying from the topic...
07-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'Apparantly it had no affect on you.'

Do you have any proof i'm a Racist, little boy? And if i was a Racist, surely i wouldn't have had shenanigans with non-whites, non-English people? Surely i'd look down on non-whites? But do i, ooohh, let's have a little think. Come on, sit down with me and let's think about it.

I've just heard a theory that when we die endorphins are released in the Brain to make the passing more comfortable, hence when people "come back" they say they see and feel prettyfulness. Possible explaination.

07-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Symphonium

Well, for one, you habg out with Nazi's you ****ing tool.

07-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Please used, don't start a flame war.

Because Jacob would PWN yo ass, bitch!

Sorry.

And back on topic, I imagine if I do make it to an old age then dying probably won't seem as bad but I'm still totally afraid of it now.

Last edited by Facsimile; 07-22-2005 at 09:09 PM..
07-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'Well, for one, you habg out with Nazi's you ****ing tool'

I've also hung out with devout Catholics, Hindus, Jews, Boxers, Rugby players, Heterosexuals, girls, Alternatives, Geeks, Iranians, Iraqis and also an actor. So, by your VERY CLEVER conclusion, i am actually a -

Heterosexual Iranian-Iraqi Catholic, Hindu, Jewish, Boxing, Rugby-playing female Mosher-Geek, Acting, Nazi...

Well, that sure as Hell does explain a lot!

You're the Cancer to my, otherwise healthy, Lung. Go away.

07-23-2005, 06:48 AM
Symphonium

NO, I think I'll stick around for a bit here. Yes that will be fine.

As for YOU, who hasn't hung out with all of those kinds of people? Just because you've spent some time with a few run-of-the-mill common folk doesn't not make you a tool, tool. My cousin is a rugby player, I've grown up around theatre, my best friend is a catholic. So it doesn't matter what peeps you hang out with, it's your morale fabric that counts, tool. And of all of the people you hang oujt with, it seems Nazi's are the closest to you. Dino was right, you do approach them luke warmly every chance you get!

Last edited by used:); 07-23-2005 at 07:23 AM..
07-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Used, please stop picking fights over nothing, this is an interesting topic. I don't want it flamed up so much i have to close it. Keep it to PM. Please.
07-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Symphonium

On second thought, I'm not going to waste my PM space or the forum space with this loser any longer.

07-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

You're an idiot, used.

:
America's founding fathers acted in such a way against the British during the American Revalution. When the people of the first thirteen American colonies were being treated poorly by the British Empire it was justified in the eyes of God for the people of the colonies to act agressively against such injustice.
No it wasn't. The British Empire was God's Empire. It was blessed by God. Your nation activity sought conflict with said Empire, and this was not justified in the eyes of God. Quite the opposite, in fact, and don't be susprised if the American Nation has been damned by God. However, it was justified (in the eyes of God) for the British to treat their colonies as they (and God) so wished, and to fight to defend them against insurgency.

07-24-2005, 03:26 AM
Loup Garou
Stingbee

: Aug 2002
: At Home
: 84
Loup Garou  (10)

I think the whole racist thing has gone a little too far, here, they sued a icecream company because of an icecream, called "Nogger Black". Apparantly it was insulting to black people in general. Also a TV show called "Wanted" (in sweden), was also close to being sued for racism because the host said "the suspect is of eastern-european origin".

07-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Used, you're a moron. You called me a Nazi because i hang out with Nazi's, do you realise how stupid that is? That's why i responded the way i did. Christ, it puzzles me how somebody like you wasn't abandoned or aborted, the latter being the better option because then you'd've at least have been useful - in Foetus soup.

On topic, the Heaven/Ghost thing has always puzzled me when it comes to Babies, do the Babies mature and grow in Heaven? What about Ghosts? Do they stay Baby-Ghosts? I think the reincarnation thing is by far the most plausible. Either that or we just...stop existing. Which is a pretty poop thought.

07-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Symphonium

I'll admit it was wrong of me to call you a Nazi and start a flame war, but from the way you act, I don't know how the Nazi's could stand you.

07-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'but from the way you act, I don't know how the Nazi's could stand you.'

I'm the only one who doesn't judge them on their beliefs. I'm the only one who actually takes the time to know them as people. If they mention the 'Gay Virus' i respect that's what they believe in, and thus don't scream and have a hissy fit. I like them for them, not for their political or social beliefs. And thankfully, they return the courteousy.

07-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Symphonium

I don't care. You just can't find any words to bullshit with. I wanted to drop this argument but nooooo, you just have to keep it up. Admit it, you want to pwn me but you can't, So drop it, bitch.

Last edited by used:); 07-24-2005 at 01:47 PM..
07-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

: Dec 2004
: Essex, England
: 1,183
Godlesswanderer  (22)

Used, shut the hell up! People have told you to stop trying to start a flame war but you keep trying. If you want to carry on with whatever argument you're trying to have, take it into PMs. If not, shut up and let this thread get back on topic.

07-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

Esus  (10)

:
I don't care. You just can't find any words to bullshit with. I wanted to drop this argument but nooooo, you just have to keep it up. Admit it, you want to pwn me but you can't, So drop it, bitch.
Remind me. How is the relevant in the slightest to what Jacob just said?

07-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Loup Garou
Stingbee

: Aug 2002
: At Home
: 84
Loup Garou  (10)

I think that Heaven and Hell is here on earth. It's our lives. I believe just a little bit in reincarnation, and that our actions in this life will determine how our lives would be in the next, a good one or a bad one.

07-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I've been thinking of a theory that involves Karma and alternative worlds. As i believe in the theory of every choice we make, alternative Dimensions are created depicting the choices we didn't make, there has got to be the equivalent to Hell and Heaven. And so, when we die, depending on if we were good or not, we'd go "down" a Dimension or "up" a Dimension. Hmmmm. So it would be like going to Heaven or Hell with a mixture of reincarnation.

'Admit it, you want to pwn me but you can't, So drop it, bitch.'

No, but as an animal lover i never tortured animals for fun, and so taunting and ridiculing people with small-cock syndrome is kind of the replacement for such acts.

07-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

Esus  (10)

Coincidentally, I was thinking about the idea of 'a new dimension for every unmade choice' just earlier today (or yesterday... I forget), and I came to the conclusion it is utterly ridiculous to assume that a billion dimensions were created when I decided to quickly check OWF before I went to bed; in each dimension me choosing something different.
It seems inplausible. There would be near enough an infinite number dimensions.

I understand this is different to your idea, which was probably more to do with 'moral' choices than normal choices,a nd probably only took into account a right/wrong idea.

07-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Symphonium

:
'Admit it, you want to pwn me but you can't, So drop it, bitch.'

No, but as an animal lover i never tortured animals for fun, and so taunting and ridiculing people with small-cock syndrome is kind of the replacement for such acts.
Oh, so now you've dropped the the whole Nazi defense and brought on the topic of animal abuse and small penises. The breadth of your personal experience is astonishing. Compensation can be fun...

On a more on topic note as many of you have requested, I like to theorize about the transition of death. At first I thought about it as peacful and evrything turing black. Then, you go to your next life or the after life. Now, I think of death as thunderous going though many tumultuous dimensions abnd tghen you find yourself where ever you are destined.

07-25-2005, 06:43 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'I understand this is different to your idea, which was probably more to do with 'moral' choices than normal choices,a nd probably only took into account a right/wrong idea.'

Though the 'moral' choices in which new Dimensions are formed would be more sensible, it has to be said i was merely talking about normal choices. Of course, i'm stuck with the 'Would new Dimensions be formed over trivial choices? Or over life-changing choices?' question, but i suppose every trivial choice can become a life-changing one given a chance.

For instance, you stop for half a second to pick up a penny. Later when crossing the road, a car rushes past, just missing you. If you didn't pick the penny up, you'd've been dead.

Of course, the idea of a countless number of Dimensions being created is absolutely mind-boggling, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did/does happen.

'Compensation can be fun...'

Yes, yes it can. Now, let's just think, hmmmm, what things have you called me that could be considered liable...