Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

09-09-2002, 09:49 PM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

: Apr 2001
: My computer
: 344
Sal the Mudokon  (10)

Thanks Rex, and YES, I AM a potty-mouthed old man that would bring a drunken sailor to tears. Now, if morgan doesn't get his [explitive] little [explitive] [explitive] than I'll have to [explitive] [explitive] [explitive]-[explitive] the [explitive] [explitive] [explitive] [explitive] out of that [explitive] [explitive]!!!

-George Clinton/Ghandi

09-18-2002, 04:59 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)
Happy New chapter, ya slackers

Woo! New chapter! It's taken me awhile, but it's here.

Hans stumbled his way to the shade of a large cactus. He turned and looked at the smoldering wreckage. It was a smoking crater. How he’d survived, he had no idea. The brown sand was scorched to black.
“Wow... Looks like the time Sven left a fuzzle on the radiator,” Hans mumbled. His head ached like he’d been kicked in the groin... except, in the head. Hans looked around. It was all sand and cactus. The cactuses pointed and laughed at him. “Haha, you loser,” they’d say. Then they’d all explode like mushrooms in a refrigerator. Hans passed out.

“THEN DON’T CALL ME JANET!!” Hans screamed. His eyes widened, and he awoke... again. He looked around. He was in a tent. He must’ve passed out. But why was he in a tent? And why did he have a craving for toast with salmon? These were just two questions out of two that needed to be answered. And that was three questions too many. He looked at the crack in the cover of the tent, and determined it was daytime. How long had he been out? He walked outside. There were many red skinned people standing around. As soon as he left the tent, they all bowed down to him. Finally, his own cult! He’d wanted one since he was a kid! But his damn Mom and Dad never got him one, so he killed them. Killed them DEAD! A man with a large feathered hat came out of one of the huts.
“You will lead us to victory!” he said, and handed Hans a large, red, foam hand that said “Number 1!” on it.

09-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2002
: In my Soul Room. Occasionally found on Fanfiction.net
: 274
Kesiah  (10)

I wanna Cult too!!
*runs out, get a DoItYourself catalog. Orders a 'Make your own Cult' kit*
Heheheheheheh!
Anyway, great story guys! Let's hear it for Hans and Sven!!
I am a Yaoist. If you have a problem with this, tell someone else.
Author of "Quest for the Can Opener" And several other fics. See them at Fanfiction.net!

09-19-2002, 12:49 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

The type of comedy, and great story/sequal misc. type thingy, that is funny as hell, and keeps you satisfied, waiting for more. Anyways keep up the good work, Morg and Sal. You guys want this ready dont you, when all these new contests, and ideas are implemented. Hope to see an update soon.

-Al the Vykker

P.S. are you guys going to do a release poster again, the first one was great.
09-19-2002, 11:15 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

LMAOROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies laughing and gets resurected by big Face* Thanks Greg.*gives Greg/Big Face a tip* Hehe, this is great guys!*puts a big foam #1 finger one head she made herself* You like it? Made it myself! It looks like it's chucking the middle finger but, eh, it's all good brutha, it's all good.

oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

09-20-2002, 12:27 AM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)

Thanks guys for all the support. I dedicate this one to the fans, Al the Vykker, and all my dead homies in the hood.

"So you'll do it, Cupcake?"
Cupcake rubbed his rough chin with his grimy, dirty, poopy-fingers. He adjusted his dark hat and continued to think about it. After quite alot of of hat adjusting, he nodded.
"But only under one condition..." said the Cupcake.
"Anything!" said the man in the white coat, "You're the greatest assassin in all of Vegas!"
"I want you to pull my finger."
"Wha?"
"YES!!! PULL MY F**KING FINGER!!!!"
The man in the white suit leaned across the table and pulled the Cupcake's finger. He could here a little squeech from below the the cupcake's trousers.
"Hahahaha..." laughed the Cupcake.
The man in the white suit sighed.
"Hahahahahahahahaha..." continued the Cupcake, unable to quit.
"..." said that man in the white suit.
"Hahahahah... *cough* ha... haha... Hahahaha..."
"Are you done ye-"
"HA!"
There was a long pause.
"So are you ready to discuss busin-"
"Ha!"
"Cupca-"
"Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!"
Both stood their ground. After a long silence, the Cupcake broke back into the conversation.
"So his name's McPoohiemer... right?"
"Yes, that's him," said the man in the swanky white spandex liesure suit, "Filthy McPoohiemer they call him. The most feared pimp in all of ... anywhere!"
The Cupcake looked over the information in the file that he had been handed.
"So... if you don't mind answering me... why... the Cupcake?" asked the man in the white suit... which he hadn't changed yet and was beginning to turn more yellow than anything by this point.
"Are you SURE you want to know!?" asked the Cupcake.
"Uh..." the man thought over it, "...yeah, sure."
The Cupcake stood up, took off his trenchcoat and turned around. He bent over and pulled down his pants and Ninja Turtle underwear. To the man in the white suit's horror, he noticed several tatoos of small cupcake sprinkles on the Cupcake's horrifying, cellulite-encrusted ass.
"One for each job done right..." said the Cupcake as he heard the man in the white suit having a heart attack. He pulled his pants up, put on his trench coat, adjusted the Ninja Turtle undies, and left the room just as the man in the white suit's head hit his desk.

P.S. Al the Vykker: I hadn't considered doing another poster... but I just might. If I do, it may not be released until the end due to it revealing too much of the story.

-George Clinton/Ghandi

09-20-2002, 11:16 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

lol Ninja Turtle undies, hehe, thats good! Um one quick question.........whats cellulite? Just curious, we didn't get into chems yet in science ths year.

Oddling l:c l

09-22-2002, 05:30 PM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)
Idea While waiting for replies, I address the Oddling.

Oddling, think Mama Kass. Now think what makes a jack rabbit fast. Now think of cottage cheese. If you are aware of all these things and see where they all go together, it will ALL make sense to you... and you will hate me for it.

By the way, just because I feel that my chapters are getting grosser and more violent, I'm going to give you this image of a pirate with an erection, thank you.

>PD <==3

lighten up.

-George Clinton/Ghandi

Last edited by Sal the Mudokon; 09-22-2002 at 09:43 AM..
09-22-2002, 06:48 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

Matt, the erection pirates are starting to scare me. They're taking over your mind! GET THEM OUT, MAN!! GET THEM OUT!!

09-23-2002, 06:44 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Oh.....THATS what cellulite is.............maybe thats the stuff stuck in my moms teeth all the time that the dentists can never identify.

Oddling l:c l

09-26-2002, 11:52 PM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)

The pirate is HAPPY. HAPPY... happy like Oddling WONT be when he finds out that his mother has a medical crisis on her hands when she finds out that she has cellulite instead of plaque on her teeth. I'd love to see the look on her face... In the nice time (does it have to be mean?), WRITE THE NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER MORGO!

-George Clinton/Ghandi