Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

05-28-2003, 04:57 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Majic why aren't you raping my posts! I want them to be raped!

Alcar...

*this post was raped by Majic*
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Last edited by Majic; 05-28-2003 at 12:25 PM..
05-28-2003, 06:58 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Alcar
Majic why aren't you raping my posts! I want them to be raped!

Alcar...
That is acting so immature for our supermod

DIE PETER DIE mauhahhaa!!!
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

05-28-2003, 08:24 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
that would make the post count very uneven and maybe some of us would go crazy and delete all their own post and it would just create a lot of chaos in the forum.
Ok -

1) We dont have a post count out in the open anymore. So unless some idiot was to go "My post count is bigger than yours, nehhhh!!" like that and challenge a fellow forumer to a post-count war, then nobody would notice.

2) The forums would not descend into chaos, due to the fact that chaos needs to have an intelligent ruler...and, lets face it, the vast majority of this forum believes Abe is out there, somewhere...

The fact that we cant delete our posts is annoying, especially for Fic writers, whom if they add a crappy chapter cant delete it out, but have to edit it out and leave an empty message before they can re-edit it and place a new chapter there. The argument about whole topics dispersing along with other peoples post count is a crap one, i dont see why anybody would go "crazy" just because their post count drops...if they do i will severely beat them with pixilated words.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

05-28-2003, 11:18 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

All I got to say is that I am laughing like crazy. I can't hold my laughter I am laughing so hard falls out of chair!

Listen to your selves. Comeon do you people really and truely think that there is this Governmental seat ruleing the forums?

You know how rediculous this all sounds? It is amazeing how we can be such Morons sometimes!

I mean for crying out loud this is a forum a place of discussion. Not a Government What the hell is up with that?

It is amazeing how we are relating things to Communist States or any other type of Government. I am here to talk not to debate on who is the ruler of the forums is and such. Its bad enough that we even have debates about this type of stuff. I think we all just need to get a life! And that is the truth.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 05-28-2003 at 03:23 AM..
05-28-2003, 11:29 AM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
Originally posted by Majic
I say we ban radicalist hippies from the forums.
Spoken like a true Hitler loving bastard.
05-28-2003, 12:49 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

*looks at the chaos* hehehe, your all a bunch of idiots. Like PA said this is a forum. Not the E.U or a proper political debate. think you teeny weeny mortals shouldn't have deleting powers, because it takes away all the fun of being a mod. :P And think of all the posts going missing.

:
Its bad enough that we even have debates about this type of stuff. I think we all just need to get a life! And that is the truth.
ACK! I have a life, and so does most of the people on the forums. So go eat some shrimp toast!

05-28-2003, 12:55 PM
atusiya@
JPN-OWF Friendship Contractor

: Mar 2002
: Japan Okayama-city Okayama
: 794
atusiya@  (28)
The Power game between posters and mods

...MAY BE.. I think ..after all...
Jacob is a prince, but Mod is the king.
atusiya's father..
Odd odd oddworld
Is Elum [" Dani Bunten 's M.U.L.E."] spelled backwards?
Abe's Oddyssey Hello Hello ~ Abe's Theme

Last edited by atusiya@; 05-28-2003 at 05:25 AM..
05-28-2003, 03:54 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Comeon do you people really and truely think that there is this Governmental seat ruleing the forums?
Have you actually read this topic? I dont see how you could have thought we thought the Government was ruling the forums...

:
It is amazeing how we are relating things to Communist States or any other type of Government.
Why? The same comparison would happen in schools, clubs and so on. Why not the forums. And i'm not comparing, i just think we should decide when and when not topics are closed (whether we can only decide about our own topics or not is up for discussion) and i dont see how not having the delete function is a good thing. If we have it, it doesnt mean that people are going to delete all their topics does it? No. Shush.

:
Jacob is a prince
How rude, i'm a Princess if not a Queen...heh

Yet strangely, I have no power. I'm currently run by the goddamned tyrannical Majic, who ejoys expoliting rapage into my posts. Hes so cool, I just wish I could turn him into a plushie to cuddle at night instead of my teddy.

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Majic; 05-28-2003 at 12:24 PM..
05-28-2003, 08:54 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

:
Originally posted by SeaRex
Spoken like a true Hitler loving bastard.
Once I learn German in high school, I'm going to dye my hair balck and get a mustache.
05-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

:
Originally posted by Majic
mustache.
I was going to comment on the way you spelled that, but I looked it up and it turns out it is spelled two ways: like that and moustache.
Make more errors!

And now for something completely different:
Why must Americans laugh and cheer at everything. I was watching David Letterman and he said something about DOW (well it was somethingOW) and the whole crowd started cheering. You ruin shows for me.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

05-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
Yet strangely, I have no power. I'm currently run by the goddamned tyrannical Majic, who ejoys expoliting rapage into my posts. Hes so cool, I just wish I could turn him into a plushie to cuddle at night instead of my teddy.
Rapage again...
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

05-29-2003, 04:05 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Originally posted by happyguy936
Rapage again...
Your powers of perception are extrodinary!

Alcar...

And yet, Majics are better. Hes better at everything.
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Last edited by Majic; 05-29-2003 at 03:36 AM..
05-29-2003, 08:49 AM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Hmm....have you any idea how much chaos would ensue if we brought democracy to the forums? All the I can just imagine Jacob and his evil clones taking over the forums, turning it into a Hitler-esque community for the annhilation of ugly people e.t.c.
And I do have a life...whether it's intresting or not is another question...
05-30-2003, 10:17 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Wow! This is rediculous! Goes and gets a sandwich.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 05-30-2003 at 02:19 AM..
05-30-2003, 11:35 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

Are you that stupid as into thinking this thread is serious?

I mean, this thread isn't serious, but Majic is seriously powerful. he kicks SO MUCH FRICKIN' ASS.

Last edited by Majic; 05-30-2003 at 02:18 PM..
05-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

hey jacob. Where do you buy those plusies? I need to kill it so i become supreme ruler of oddworld! Muhahahaah. *hides incase majic comes*

I ph33r Majic so much.

Last edited by Majic; 05-30-2003 at 02:19 PM..
05-30-2003, 05:52 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

:
Originally posted by Facsimile
Are you that stupid as into thinking this thread is serious?
No I am stating my opinion towards this.

Oh Majic I like how you sabatage my post and edit it. Your such jokester arent ya?

Ha I am on to ya boy everytime!

Last edited by paramiteabe; 05-30-2003 at 03:22 PM..
05-30-2003, 10:20 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

I agree with al lof you people. Or at least the cool ones who said such nice stuff about me
05-31-2003, 02:17 AM
Abe-Gun's Return
Zappfly

: May 2003
: Grass Valley, CA
: 17
Abe-Gun's Return  (10)

GO MAJIC! F*CK JACOB!!!! Actually, that USED to be me. Now Jacob's on my buddy list. *looks at majic...then at jacob.* I am NOT taking sides..........*takes sides*
05-31-2003, 03:15 AM
Reese Charles
Sniper Wasp

: I have left
: 251
Reese Charles  (10)

Hi

In my experience, its generally best to ignore people like Jacob, especially when they do something like making a thread to get at someone in particular, and then say that this is not what they are doing. This merely insults our intelligence, and displays Jacobs lack of it.

People like this rot your brain if you spend time arguing with them, even as I type this I can feel those IQ points slipping out my ear...

And as for a democracy, people have the right to their opinion, thats what threads are for. If you don't like a thread, dont post in it or view it. If a thread is breaking the rules or has fulfilled its usefulness and is just accumulating useless messages, then it will be closed. But you shouldn't post in a thread just to start an argument, or to say something objectionable. A thread is there to aquire constructive feedback and gather opinions to engage in good conversation (which apparantly always ends up on MSN).

Now if your not intelligent enough to read the rules here, then your not intelligent enough to engage in the sort of conversations people have in this forum. If you want to curse and diss people, then go to a forum that lets you do that. But this is a place to talk about Oddworld, games and life in general. Being on a forum is a recreational activity, meaning your supposed to be doing this because you want to.

Although the things I have said here are effectively instructions, I mean them as suggestions. In the real world, you can either do something wrong or do something right, all other strategies are variations on these.

Like anywhere this place has rules, and it has rules for a reason.
It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that its okay to just talk about how crap someone is.

I am not going to argue my point, its already here. if you dont like me then don't talk to me, or about me, simple as that.

Reese...
05-31-2003, 03:25 AM
Reese Charles
Sniper Wasp

Reese Charles  (10)

:
Originally posted by Alcar
Your powers of perception are extrodinary!

Alcar...

And yet, Majics are better. Hes better at everything.
Has it occured to you Alcar, that it is obvious that Jacob wouldn't say anything like that even if his life depended on it? I admire Melvins perceptions: even though you make something perfectly clear he still doesn't get it...

Sorry, double post, just had to say that...

Reese...

PS: Really condradicting myself here with that thing I said about the rules, then I go and double post! Oh well, sh** happens, life moves on...

Reese...
05-31-2003, 12:19 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Ha I am on to ya boy everytime!
*Raises eyebrow* What would Steam say about that? Hm?

:
GO MAJIC! F*CK JACOB!!!!
He's 12 (i think). I'm 17. In 10 years time maybe. But not now when its paedophilia, thanks all the same.

:
In my experience, its generally best to ignore people like Jacob,
I'm presuming in your experience you've been bullied by Townies whom are the social-class equivalent to Cockroaches...I'm not a Townie, my dear, nor do i intend to be. Ignoring my kind works as much as running into a Train in the hopes that it will swerve off the tracks...

:
especially when they do something like making a thread to get at someone in particular, and then say that this is not what they are doing.
I wasnt trying to 'get at someone in particular'. I was merely stating how annoying it is when somebody closes a topic when there is a mass of stuff i could say. Please illuminate me on how i was trying to get at someone? Did i mention their name?

:
This merely insults our intelligence, and displays Jacobs lack of it.
If i wanted to insult your intelligence i would do so. However, i dont believe it worth it since you lot probably are quite clever. Probably overly clever to the extent you cannot partake in "normal" (hate that word) teenage shenanigans and thus are left as the social outkasts, the loners, the losers etc (this does not go for all of you, as some of you are as thick as Pigsh*t. Heh.). And why suddenly do i display a lack of intelligence?

:
even as I type this I can feel those IQ points slipping out my ear...
Good God, NO!!! You must stop them!! You need all the IQ points you have!! Soon they'll be tumbling into the minus'...

:
If you don't like a thread, dont post in it or view it.
And then the people who made the thread continue to make threads like that. Soon the forum becomes overwhelmed by crap threads and the frequent visitors become less frequent. You need critism to realise the errors of your ways...

:
If a thread is breaking the rules or has fulfilled its usefulness and is just accumulating useless messages, then it will be closed.
Fine. I thought it was obvious that i didnt mind them closing rubbish threads. Its the ones that have potential to blossom and amuse me for a whole 3 minutes that should stay open til the people say. Ok, fine, til i say...

:
But you shouldn't post in a thread just to start an argument, or to say something objectionable.
I never post to start arguments. I either post to point out something or to defend myself. And if no-one said anything objectional then the forums would be pretty screwed...

:
A thread is there to aquire constructive feedback and gather opinions to engage in good conversation
Yes. And? I never said it wasnt...

:
Now if your not intelligent enough to read the rules here, then your not intelligent enough to engage in the sort of conversations people have in this forum.
I'm sure a 5 year old Chimpanzee can engage in the conversations here. Ranging from -
Why is Abe Blue?
What else are Paramite Pies made from?
Does Abe have genitalia?
Does Abe have a girlfriend?
Why does Munch bounce around?
Why does Munch look like my mum??

Besides. Hardly anyone reads the rules when joining something...especially when the rules are pages long.

:
If you want to curse and diss people, then go to a forum that lets you do that.
I dont curse and diss. I mock and ridicule. There's a difference.

:
But this is a place to talk about Oddworld, games and life in general.
Which in the end are all interlinked. Since many of the forumers live their life in games, which are mostly Oddworld...

:
Being on a forum is a recreational activity, meaning your supposed to be doing this because you want to.
And i miss your point completly...

:
In the real world
Many of the forumers dont even know what the real world is...they're quite happy to think they're a Mudokon and await Abe to bound along and say "Hello, follow me" so that they can merrily say "Ok"

:
It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that its okay to just talk about how crap someone is.
I've never said anybody was 'crap'. I believe that everyone is put on the world for a purpose. From the Trendies, such as me, to be rich, prosperous and have beautiful children. To the Losers and Geeks, so that people like me can point to them and tell their children "Thats what you dont want to be, they're losers...lets throw stones at them...". You see...everyone has a purpose...whether it be a higher or lower purpose is down to their family life and their personality.

:
if you dont like me then don't talk to me, or about me, simple as that.
I've been brought up in a school were if you dont like someone your entitled to talking about them and gossiping. Then again, we're not in the real world and so i couldn't give a rats ass what a furry does or says...

:
that it is obvious that Jacob wouldn't say anything like that even if his life depended on it?
Heh. I'm immensly outspoken in the real world and i will only bite my tongue if somebody has something that i want. Or that they know someone i want to know. I'm the sort of person who will ridicule a homophobe in Woolworths, something that is mightily dangerous when your as camp as me...

:
I admire Melvins perceptions: even though you make something perfectly clear he still doesn't get it...
I so too get things...what things dont i get?

:
Oh well, sh** happens, life moves on...
Indeed, and your still here even though you said you were going. Whoa, contridictoryness...

All this typing has drained the alkohol from my body, how sobering...

05-31-2003, 06:16 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

Jacob, you cursed fiend. I'm *almost* 14
05-31-2003, 06:51 PM
Reese Charles
Sniper Wasp

Reese Charles  (10)

Of course Jacob, everyone is going to read that LONG post and think about how great you are once more.
Of course Jacob, everyone really admires people who like mocking people for fun, and then use that as an excuse when they are mocking people for real.
Of course Jacob, everyone is going to beleive that you really read posts carefully when you blatently miss the fact that I was talking about melvin, not you when I said "I admire melvins perception".
Of course Jacob, everyone beleives that its true when you call everybody except you a loser and a geek, even though your doing what the supposed "losers and geeks" are doing...
Of course Jacob, everyone really wants to read your concise news coverage of how I didn't really leave the forum even though I said I would.
Of course Jacob, everyone thinks that you get out much more than anyone else here...

See? Everyone loves you really Jacob, I mean, your what every person aspires to being in life...

Reese...
05-31-2003, 09:40 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Of course Jacob, everyone is going to read that LONG post and think about how great you are once more.
They dont think i'm great already?? Jeez, i'm gonna have to do some purging of the lowers again...

:
Of course Jacob, everyone really admires people who like mocking people for fun, and then use that as an excuse when they are mocking people for real.
I've always mocked people for real. Just sometimes i'm a little more light hearted...

:
Of course Jacob, everyone is going to beleive that you really read posts carefully when you blatently miss the fact that I was talking about melvin, not you when I said "I admire melvins perception".
You mentioned my name in that post and so i, being amazingly amazing and knowing everyone talks about me, naturally assumed it was about me...

:
Of course Jacob, everyone beleives that its true when you call everybody except you a loser and a geek, even though your doing what the supposed "losers and geeks" are doing...
Please, my dear. That argument has been brought forth faaar too many times. Since when did Losers and Geeks have the confidence to mock others, let alone the wit??

:
Of course Jacob, everyone really wants to read your concise news coverage of how I didn't really leave the forum even though I said I would.
I know they do, thats why i stated it...

:
Of course Jacob, everyone thinks that you get out much more than anyone else here...
That t'is were you are wrong. I say i get out more than most of the people on here. There are many [you know who you are you lil' scamps] who get out as much as me, if not more [since my money is kinda dwindling into the abyss that is alkohol].

:
See? Everyone loves you really Jacob,
Ewww, i hope not. Love from a lower? Thats the equivalent to being licked on the face by a Dog after its just sniffed another Dogs excrement, is it not?

:
I mean, your what every person aspires to being in life...
Well, i dont like to blow my own trumpet [i prefare others trumpets to blow, obviously]. But i know, i am like a God among Insects, i appreciate it that you have pointed it out Reese. Really, i do. It means alot that you know who your superiors are...Well done, here's a Cookie.

05-31-2003, 11:16 PM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Reese Charles

See? Everyone loves you really Jacob, I mean, your what every person aspires to being in life...

Reese...
I thought you have left Reese....
So you lefted and you still have time to comment on everyone else and flaming people up while you yourself posted the topic lose the arguement... you're such a hyprocrite(is that how you spell it?)

06-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

I think we should all be happy friends.

Yes. Happiness.

And if you don't, I'll go have an affair with your moms.
06-01-2003, 10:33 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

Reese, why the fuck won't you just leave? You have said you have left three or more times and you keep coming back and creating arguments and pissing people off. I mean your location still says you have left, why are you talking? Just leave and make some other forums as... happy... as you have made us. I would have done the whole quote your posts and pick out your errors but I am tired and there is something about lesbians on TV.
Oh I must do one:
:
Now if your not intelligent enough
Intelligent people spell it as "you're".
Hums the Untalkative Bunny theme happily to himself.

06-01-2003, 12:42 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
And if you don't, I'll go have an affair with your moms.
Unless your into Beastility i'd leave my mother well alone...

06-01-2003, 12:48 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)