Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-20-2003, 04:47 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Nocturne is sitting at edge of his bed, watching as slig guards run back and forth like headless chickens. Even the thought of this makes him smile.

Suddenly his eyes catch the sight of the wiry slig that he saw at the canteen. He was going walk past his cell. That gave Nocturne an idea.

He stood up walked next to the bars, waiting for the slig to walk by. As he did, Nocturne smile sheepisly,
"Hi." ,he grunted to the slig.

Matthew was startled;
"Y-yeah?", he replied with a shaky voice.

"What's your name?", the large lizard spoke.

"...What's it to you...?", Matthew questioned

"Just curious... " , Nocturne yawned "I'm Nocturne."

Matthew cocked his eyebrow,"What does that creep want with me?"

"The name's Matthew."

"Good... It's working... S'cuse me? What did you say? Could ya like, come any closer? I have a bad hearing...", Nocturne croaked

Matthew hesitated for a moment- but did move closer to the lizard, "What I said was; My name is Matthew and---"

Before Matthew could realize-- Nocturne had pinned him against the bars and held one of his sharp claws at his throat.
Nocturne began to whisper in Matthew's ear;
"Listen Matthew, you will take me to the place where they took that BigBro named Jazz and you when there, you will give me your gun and your baton. If you don't, you can consider yourself dead. Capisce?"

Matthew was terrified, he couldn't do anything against Nocturne-- he was too weak. Matthew shut his eyes and nodded,
"I'll take you there."

"Good", Nocturne smiled, "Now open this door."

Matthew sighed and did like he was told and Nocturne stepped out of his cell.

"Listen good, Matthew, you will be walking behind me and you will take me straight where the BigBro is, got it!? And don't even think about alarming the other guards--cuz if you do--"

"---I know--- I'm as good as dead?", Matthew whimpered

"Good boy. Now get moving!"

Nocturne showed Matthew aside and started walking, Matthew following close behind.

Matthew led him to the dim-lighted basement and he almost bumped onto Nocturne when he stopped.

"This is the end of your route, slig.", Nocturne hissed as he sprung around and took Matthew by the throat and tossed him roughly against a wall, knocking the slig unconcious.

He then walked to next to him and picked up his Snuzi.
Nocturne continued down the corridor-- till he saw the three BBS and Jazz. He slipped into the shadows and aimed the gun at one of the BBS. He fired the snuzi, causing the slig to roar in pain. He fired the stolen weapon two more times, causing all the three sligs to collapse, before they even knew what hit them.

Nocturne smiled satisfied and tossed the snuzi aside. He walked to Jazz and held out one of his arm to him.

"Allow me to, help you up-", He hissed, "-Jazz."

09-20-2003, 08:26 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Kluga was in his private office reserved for him in the stupid prison. Rorg would tell if Jazz, Bellock and some other guys were released. It was an unreasonable deal all the way around, but Kluga was desperate. Who knew when Rorg's evil personality would hide again? Kluga got up out of his seat and yelled for a stupid slig to open his door. Kluga went alll the way down to Rorg's cell with BBS's following closely behind.

Rorg was sleepin' when his cell door was bust open. He opened his eyes to see a bunch of Snuzi aimed towards his head. Then Kluga stepped in...smoking a Lung Buster. Not just any Lung Buster. It was a rolled Meech Skin Lung Buster. This caught Rorg's attention and made him begin to think.

Kluga: *to gaurds*Leave me alone and shut the doors behind ya!

The BBS's started to leave and one walked by Rorg for fun and farted in his face then left. The door slammed.

Rorg: I know that type of Lung Buster ya got. That stuff yer smokin' isn't allowed anymore. The only guys I now who still smoke that is boys from the OWM.

Kluga: I knew you'd never work with us again after we got ya caught, but I thought if I possed as an Investigater, I could silence you myself.......or you could come back to work with us, and I'll release your friends.

Rorg: So you risked comin' here to offer me a job?!

Kluga: Yep! If you don't accept, I'll kill you because it's too much of a risk keepin' you here. I can't have you tellin' the Investigaters where we are!

Rorg: I hate you!

Kluga: You should have never got involved with us in the first place, but since you are, we can help you get out of here....not to mention your friends.

Rorg: I dunno.

Kluga: It's better than me having to Kill you right now! I have a device in my hands right now. If I push this button, your electric cuffs explode and you die. I've allready made the arangements for it to look like an accident. So....are you coming?

Rorg had no other choice. Rorg: Yeah, I'm coming.

Kluga: Good!

09-24-2003, 02:51 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Jazz turned he picked up the Blitzpacker at his feet and hid inside a compartment inside his pants.

Jazz: How do you know my name?

Nocturne: Word's been getting out my friend...

Jazz: Well no time for chat, we gotta get Rorg out of here, as a return for the favour he involentarily gave us.....
09-25-2003, 10:41 PM
vyyker2
Zappfly

: Aug 2003
: usa kansas withita
: 13
vyyker2  (10)

name:mudask
tasks:saving scrabs
tribe: the scrablians (an rp i will make)
dislikes: sligs taking him to be a scrub wich has never happened
bio:just a normal mud but is a powerful chanter in fact almost a shaman.
crime:tried to copy abes looks and stuff then got peanilized.