lindsey  (8)

is this going to be post on any more

01-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Hey SfO, are ya still gonna be ritin this story caus i like it and i wanna no wat happens.

01-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

I don't think he has left the forums forever. Just because he has been gone for a while doesnt mean he just left.

Being he is around the same age as me, he is in highschool. Which I know since I'm a freshman too is a lot of work, and time consuming. He has still been dedicated to these forums, and never really has expressed much unhappiness with them.

Do not assume anything until you hear that he is leaving from SFO himself. Everyone, please give us older people here a little slack ok. Its not that easy to just blow off your homework to work on a story here. Most likely from what I can tell he probably is having a bit of time away from the forums, maybe just to take a breather as most of us have done in the past. Probably focusing more time and effort on his school work, instead of posting on an online community. Highschool is very important, its what is one of the final deciders in what you are going to do for the rest of your life. I try to be here as often as I can, but sometimes you'll notice I'll stop be here for a while and post here, or check out some things all around. Or when I have lots of hw, I dont even have to to drop by. Then there are also days that I am here almost from the time I get home until later that night. It will mainly be that I am here a lot on the weekends, and I will always be on somehow during the school week. Thats my schedule, its a busy one like most people who come here.

No matter what I will always be around, so if there is a problem just drop me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I'll try sending him an email and find out whats going on just to hush your fears. Thankyou for your time.

-Sincerely Al the Vykker FC Mod
01-21-2003, 04:32 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)
Native

I didnt think hed left us forever, i just wondered when he was gonna post again. Impatience is one of my character flaws. I just dont like waiting for ages for something good. Like these fiction competitions! When are they gonna start?!

01-21-2003, 08:18 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Dont worry I wasnt talking to you splat. Lindsey just posted that he had left forever. No evidence to support it thus, I deleted the post that would have shown you that she had said that. Sorry for the mixup, that you may have thought I was talking to you.

-Sincerely, Al the Vykker FC Mod
01-25-2003, 10:46 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2002
: wisconsin
: 469
lindsey  (8)

thats what you get for deleting posts