Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

08-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Ridg3
Outlaw Flamer

: Aug 2009
: Craggy Island
: 2,522
Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)

CHAPTER 5: (ran out of gay ass titles)

Abe was just finishing off his eyeliner whenever his dark, emo Mudokon friend, Bas Tard, knocked loudly on the door. Abe put on his especially dark frown as he answered the door.

"Konichiwa, Bas." Abe said morbidly. (I forgot to mention that Abe is currently going through weeaboo phase of his life as well.)

A grunt came from the emo mud as a reply.

"Yes, I know that Good Charlotte starts in 10 minutes, I've just finished making myself look so totally emo." Abe sighed and he gazed longingly into Bas' eyes. There were things that needed to be said to Bas only Abe was to shy to say to him. A single tear fell from his eye as he went to retrieve his Misfits shoulder bag and a freshly sharpened scalpel incase he gets sad.

"Grunt, grunt, snort, splutter, cough?" Bas asked, compassionately. Abe put on his blank, expressionless face as he turned round to reply.

"Yeah, everything is okay. No more than the usual sadness." Abe said. 'Fuck it,' Abe thought to himself, 'It's time he knows how you feel!' As Bas turned, Abe gathered all his courage and grabbed Bas' hand and spun him around to plant one right on the kisser.
Bas pulled back looking confused and scared.

"Grunt, chuckle, snort, snort, splutter!" Bas said in shock and disgust, then he ran from the hut leaving Abe to stand there by himself, still clutching the scalpel in his hand.
Abe couldn't stop the torrent of tears from cascading down his pale emo-ish skin as his pulled the scalpel, shankingly, across the tender flesh of his throat.

Then he died.

-------------------------------------------

I'm only going to write the chapters whenever I'm bored and I don't really care if I have no viewers, this is for me, although, feedback would be lovely.
"I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers..'"

08-13-2010, 01:35 PM
ODDWORLDisTHEbest!
Sleg

: Jan 2010
: LOOK AT MAC SIRLOINS NOSE!
: 694
ODDWORLDisTHEbest!  (-80)

ran out of gay ass titles, but not gay ass stories! love it! its hillarious, the best chapter yet, purely because of how funny it is, abe wearing eyeliner, absolutley fan-fic tastic.
08-13-2010, 05:03 PM
smeghead25
Stunk

: Aug 2010
: Australia
: 42
smeghead25  (11)

:
CHAPTER 2 - A moment in time

'One... two... three... Jump!'

Mid-leap Abe looked down and noticed that he mistimed the jump. So he fell down the hole and died.
...and then for unknown reasons, the Scrab spazzed and leapt down the hole after him.
08-15-2010, 02:30 AM
GABBITS OWN
Spark Stunk

: Jul 2010
: ^_^
: 377
GABBITS OWN  (36)

:
Okay, I've been meaning to do this for a while but haven't really had the time to do it... now, however, I'm able to do it.

Enjoy and please. criticism welcome.

CHAPTER 1 - A heroes fall from Grace

Abe carefully crept up behind the slig into the shadows where he waited, the guard walked down the hallway and took the turn off to the left. Abe knew of course that he wouldn't need to watch in-case the slig backtracked, he watched him for the past 10 minutes and knew that the slig would not be making he way back around for quite a while.

He took off down the hallway. Once he reached the end, he took the right, he stepped on a mine and died.

The end.
Interesting, love short stories...

08-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Mr. Bungle
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Jul 2010
: Great White North
: 3,668
Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)

I want more
09-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

: Aug 2010
: New Zealand.
: 207
Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

Posrep for you good sir. Ridg3 that is

Knock knock. Who's there? Not Sarah.