Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-31-2002, 02:13 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Tobias snarled at the the inquisitive Mudokon creature, throwing the broom down to the dusty ground.

Tobias: "You cost me an explanation...next time stay out of it."

He turns and walks down to the side of the hut, trying to find the creature that escaped him...again. The Mud was left standing there puzzled with his question un-answered.

(OOC: Dont take it personally...Tobias is a shit...lol, like most of my characters. Oh, and im off to my mums tonite...so i wont be answering til late 2mora...be gentle with Tobias.)

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias snarled, the creature was no were to be seen, her smell had also disapeared suggesting she was long gone. But another smell slowly drifted into his nostrils...it was like...a Sligish smell, mixed with some other sorts. A low growl came from Tobias' throat and he wandered back towards the street. Breathing in and ignoring the smells of passing citizens Tobias concentrated on this one Slig smell. He closed his eyes and tried to focus in on the source, finally facing the direction of a hut surrounded by a group of Sligs. Pacing up to them he carefully put on his black jacket, making sure all weapons were concealed.

Tobias: "Excuse me...erm, would it be wise to be thinking that the creature Spider is currently residing in the hut?"

One of the Sligs turned to him and cocked his head.

Slig: "Errr...we cant say...confidentiality and stuff."

Tobias: "Ahhh, quite. Ok. But is that Mudokon Olm in there? I need to speak with him."

Saying this Tobias made a steady Bee-line for the door, only to have the Slig jump out in front of him with a baton in his hand.

Slig: "No-one's allowed in, restricted by order of the Mayor and for the safety of civilians."

Tobias snorted at the sickening creatures and thought how he could even stand to be in the same vicinity as them let alone converse.

Tobias: "Ok...well, if i got permission from the Mayor to chat with them would i be able to be let in then?"

The Slig nodded its head turned to talk to one of its collegues. Tobias smiled...it was going to be easier than he previously thought.

(OOC: Has anyone else noticed how Tobias as got seeminly posh? I think he has...could anyone tell me if he has or not, please. Thanx. He's starting to sound abit like Aziraphale in the damn book...!!)

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 04-01-2002 at 01:48 PM..
04-01-2002, 09:25 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Meanwhile in Olm's hut:

Spider stirred weakly as he returned to consciousness. He openned his eyes and glanced around: it didn't take much to tell him where he was, Olm's hut.
He sighed sadly, he knew chances are as soon as he was well enough they will put him in jail again, or worse...straight back to the labs. At this point he wasn't sure if he cared anymore...he failed to defeat Malice...a clone of him, and the mayor now sees him as a threat. He felt he could never be accepted and allowed to live a normal life here anymore.
With a sniff Spider closed his eyes again, tears flowing freely. He let himself drift off to sleep again...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-01-2002, 10:27 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias made his way to the center of the village were the Mayor's hut lay. Noticing 2 Mudokon guards at the entrance and 2 at either side of the building guarding the windows he thought it'd be safer to act less suspicious and kindly smiled at them while he attempted to enter. As he did so a spear that one of the guards was holding shot across the entrance.

Guard #1: "No Entree. Especially without permission from da Mayor."

Tobias looked down at his boots and looked back up at the creature again.

Tobias: "It is very important that i speak with the Mayor...VERY important. Its about Spider and company."

The Guard looked across to its fellow who then spoke.

Guard #2: "You can tell us, we can make sure it is reported."

Tobias' fists tensed and he with-held himself from lashing out at these simpletons.

Tobias: "No...you see, its a very personal matter...if you know what im getting at."

He gave a mischevious wink to one of the Guards who in return gave him a puzzled look.

Guard #2: "We shall have to accompany you in."

Tobias nodded and then proceeded into the doorway to the Mayor's office. Upon arriving he noticed the smell of Scrab intestines drifting from behind his office door. The Guard stepped upto it and banged on the door 3 times.

Guard #1: "Sir...we have a visitor, he say it about Spider."

A loud voice came from the other side of the door, giving permission to enter. Tobias stepped inside slowly, closely followed by the Guards. The Mayor looked at them strangely.

Mayor: "Yes...anything else?"

Guard #1: "No sir, dat is all."

Mayor: "Well...why are you still here?"

Guard #1: "We are Guarding the person."

The Mayor smiled and told them that wont be neccesary and motioned for them to leave, stating that he'd shout if he needed anything. With that the Guards left and Tobias was on his own with the Mayor.

Mayor: "Yes...you wanted to see me about something to do with Spider?"

Tobias (Who was still standing) looked around for a place to sit, the Mayor had the only chair and was currently lying back on it comfortably finishing off his food.

Tobias: "Yes...i hear he is in Olm's hut and i was wondering if you would be so kind to let me see him?"

The Mayor's smile widened and his eye glinted with amusement, he placed the empty dish on the floor under his desk while asking.

Mayor: "And why would i do a thing like that?"

Tobias: "Well...why wouldn't you?"

The Mayor carefully rose off his chair and shuffled some strewn up papers around, putting them into his desk draw.

Mayor: "I don't know how long you've been in Pyke, Mr....?"

Tobias: "Please...call me Tobias."

Mayor: "I don't know how long you've been in Pyke, Tobias, but Spider is a known criminal. During his escape from Carthag, he butchered and ate many of his guardians. He has many unusual powers, and this town will not be safe unless he is securely locked away. He slipped through our grasp before, and I am not willing to risk such a thing happening again."

Tobias nodded and rubbed his chin. He was thinking of growing a little beard...not too much of one, just one to disguise a few blemish's he was getting on his chin.

Tobias: "Quite...but im sure he wont, i mean, one little visitor wont harm will it?"

Mayor: "One little visitor wont harm no...but i dont want to be responsible if he takes you hostage...so im afraid the answer is still a firm no."

The Orkhid could feel a vein on the side of his head start to throb, and he subtly placed a gloved hand to the area to stop his stress from showing.

Tobias: "Mayor...may i ask you a personal question?"

Tobias leaned forwards and placed the hand which was not on the side of his head in his jacket and clasped his Magnum.

Mayor: "Go ahead."

Tobias yanked out the gun and pointed it directly at the Mayor's face. Tobias suddenly felt alot more cheerier and asked in a hushed whisper.

Tobias: "How much do you want to keep your life?"

The Mayor's face turned pale and he slunk down into his chair, his eyes peering down the nozzle.

Tobias: "Now then...shall we try and break a deal with this little mis-understanding we're having?"

(OOC: Please dont continue on from here...i will, jus' carry on with some other routine...like Dementa or Spider or sumat...but please dont disturb Tobias. Thx.)

[OOC: Danny here. I just edited some of the Mayor's responses to make them more in line with his personality. I didn't change any of the content, don't worry, I just deleted his anti-slig speech, as it was fairly out-of-character.]

Last edited by Danny; 04-01-2002 at 03:13 PM..
04-02-2002, 12:44 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: just remember Jacob...no killing my characters without me permission...and that you don't have .

Mitsar...Dementa is long gone from that scene...yer on your own...)

As Spider slept...he had an odd dream.
He was in a lush forest and was walking along a pathway. After awhile he came to a village...no a city. The walls were all carved stone, with intracate(sp) cravings on them. Stone huts with over hangs of fine silk lined the streets with fine pottery drying in the sun beside them.
Though he had never been in this place before he felt welcome here...and he soon found out why. There were others here...other Drakkics. Males, females and pups, all going about their daily lives, many adorned with fine jewery. Even though he was the only one there with spines...these Drakkics didn't look oddly at him because of it. In fact they didnt' even seem to acknowledge him.
Spider reach out with a paw to stop a passing male, but he passed right through it, as if he was a ghost.
Then the scene shifted, he was in the same place...but now the Drakkics were runnign and screaming in terror.
"Whats going on!?" Spider screamed, but no one heeded him...they were ghosts like before.
Then he saw the reason for the Drakkics flight: an army of slig soldiers, who were going through the city shooting everything that moved and setting fire to the huts. Spider could only watch helplessly as one by one the Drakkics fell, slaughtered.
Then there was nothing but the crackling of flames and the smell of ash and blood. Spider couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by what he just saw...a whole civilization wiped out and so easily.
"Why..." Spider muttered, tears falling as he sank to his elbows next to a slaughtered pup.
This was the past... a voice said, a soft yet sad voice.
"This really happened!?" Spider asked, looking up at the sky.
Aye the voice replied.
"Why...these people couldn't fight back..."
Find the one who's life never seems to end...and you'll find out.

Spider woke up with a start, gasping. He was still finding it hard to believe the vision he just saw...a vision of the past.
I could have lived there... he thought, they were as close to my own kind as I would have gotten...I wonder if any made it through that...
"Well..." he said quitely to himself, "I would have to heal up and escape again to find out..."
He knew Olm would help him...so would Blue and her family. If there was one thing he had going for him was that he still had friends he could count on.
But who is this individual who's life never seems to end? he thought, I will have to find him...or her.

04-02-2002, 01:03 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: sorry for the double post...close to triple post...but I thought of a short one..)

Dementa growled faintly in frustration as she inspected Olm's hut, making sure she didn't look suspious.
Dam it! she thought frustrated, There's got to be another way in other then the front door!
She hadn't seen Blue yet and was wondering what was taking her. Shrugging it off for now, she continued her inspection, looking for an easier way in. Then a thought occured to her...
Wait a mo...didn't Blue say Olm had been discovered using Cartel medical supplies? He had to had some way to get that stuff in his hut with out drawing attention...maybe a secret passage or something....
Nodding to herself...Dementa widdened her search...

(ooc: Note to Dan...just a possiblity I thought up from our discussion earlier on MSN...whether you use it or not is up to you...)

04-02-2002, 01:05 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

(Whoops.I'll go find Tobias and have fun hehehe!Ignore my post before this one then)
Alex spoke to the village's people.Have you heared of someone named Tobias?You know big,ugly,pea-brained guy?
Alex asked them.But all but one shook there head.The one that did'nt was a small mud,about as tall as a small slig."I-i-i've s-s-aw him a-a-round here""H-he t-threat-tened me yesterday"talking as though Tobias was listening right now."Thanks for the info"Alex said"And don't let him walk all over you okay?"trying to comfort him.

Wrex.

Last edited by mitsur; 04-01-2002 at 05:11 PM..
04-02-2002, 11:54 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias' eyes were seemingly beaming. The Mayor had crumbled waaay to easily, kinda taking away the fun of the whole 'Torment and Torture' routine that Tobias liked to throw on his prey. But he had got what he wanted, a note, signed by the Mayor stating that he could enter the hut with no-one accompanying him. The note seemed abit scrawly, but that was due to the Mayor's hand shaking so much as Tobias ran the nozzle of the gun up and down his spine. He had also stated to the Mayor that if he got one funny look from any of the Guards that indicated that they knew about this little incident...that he would find the Mayor and in turn find his Scrab Intestine delicacy that he had just devoured. The Mayor had promised this and Tobias had left him, later finding out that the Guards on window patrol were due to a past break in that once again threatened the Mayor's life.
A smile spread across his face as he showed the note to one of the Slig Guards, who then motioned with his paw that he could go in. The hut was quite dark and the smell of stale air had greeted him upon entry. He coughed and drew out his Magnum, upon bringing it out he then held it behind his back...as you would do a birthday present.

Tobias: "Erm...hello? Excuse me...anyone here?"

Although it was a stupid question to ask...Tobias thought it would at least inform them of his arrival, and hopefully the creatures would respond giving Tobias the correct direction to go in (As the smell of the Mud and Slig was everywhere and thus he could not go on scent alone).

Olm: "Yes...who's that?"

The voice of a cautious creature came from the room on the right and Tobias made a steady bee-line for that room, still keeping his gun behind his back.

Tobias: "Ahh...hello there. How are you?"

Tobias tried to sound as normal as possible and immediatly failed.

Olm: "What do you want? How did you get in here?"

Tobias: "Ugh...do we have to get rid of the pleasantries so damn quickly?"

He shook his head from side to side disapointedly, then stopped and smiled, bringing the gun from behind his back he winked.

Tobias: "Now...dont say a word...just point...where's Spider?"

Olm opened his mouth to say something but Tobias took a step forward and aimed the gun at Olm's groin, repeating:

Tobias: "Point."

Olm raised a hand wearily aswell as closing his mouth. His body was trembling although he didn't know why, he had been in worse situations. Tobias motioned for him to come closer, Olm obliged and walked steadily forwards.

Tobias: "Now then...if i find out your lying to me...i'll make sure you never work again...ok?"

Olm nodded. Thinking that Tobias would merely destroy the records of Olm's existance, but when he said 'Work again' what he really meant was 'Breathe again'. As Olm was pondering what to do next he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head...and then...blackness. Tobias' eyes gleamed, he had knocked Olm unconcious and now was proceeding with his original plan...Spider.

04-02-2002, 09:12 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa searched a good distance away and was starting to get into the forest.
At this rate it will most likely be a tunnel of some sort... she thought as she searched for signs.
Then about 100 yards from the forest edge she spotted something in the soil. A wheel track. It was very faint, about two weeks old and the undergrowth was starting to cover most of it.
Seeing it as a lead she followed it, having to stop once in awhile to ensure she was still on the trail. Finally she found a tunnel entrance. Dementa sniffed the air and didn't detect any thing like a scrab, so she went in.
Moving at a trot, Dementa noted the scent of antiseptic.
jackpot! she thought as she picked up the pace....
At the end she was in a fairly large storge room, with boxes full of medical supplies stacked up against the walls.. Dementa searched for a door and found one, but it was locked.
No prob... she thought as she took out her lock pics...

Spider looked up and behind him when he heard something.
That back door of Olm's... Spider thought, remembering about the last time he was in here, But he isn't expecting any shipments yet is he?
Not wanting to take any chances...Spider slid off the bed and looked for a place to hide. Looking at the shelf full of medice, Spider noted there was two sides of it...one side facing a wall with a lot of space.
Will have to do... he thought as he made his way (in a bit of pain...) over there and hide himself behind it...
Just then...two doors openned....

Last edited by Danny; 04-02-2002 at 01:19 PM..
04-02-2002, 09:42 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: EDIT! The last post that was here in place of this one didn't happen)

Blue has been hiding in a bush, wating for the right moment to attack the sligs outside Olms. Just then, she sees Dementa walk by. Thinking that she might have a better idea, she carefully steps out of the bush, and begins to follow Dementa, but somehow manages to loose track of her quickley. . .

(OOC: This'll leave Blue at a lose end. She'll be needed later in the plot. Dan: Before you edit this post, talk to me first and I'll explain.)
- DH

Last edited by DarkHoodness; 04-02-2002 at 02:39 PM..
04-02-2002, 09:43 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias entered the room triumphantly. The rooms air was alot staler than the previous and made it even harder to use scent to track down/be aware of creatures nearby. His gun was fully loaded and he realised that it was time to put some Demons to rest. He approached what looked like to be a table of some sort, most likely for operating. It was stained with blood, swiping a gloved finger across the surface Tobias collected some of the blood on the index finger and sniffed.
Definatly Slig-like
He thought as he rubbed his index finger and thumb together, rubbing the stuff off. He looked around some more, his eyes steadily adjusting to the darkness that enveloped him.
*Creak*
Another door from the other part of the room made him jump and he immediatly pointed his gun in that direction, licking his dry lips with his even dryer tongue.

Tobias: "Who's there?"

The words were more growled than asked. He was sick and tired of being polite and he decided it was time to start taking natural action. The character that was entering seemed to halt in the door frame. Tobias could see the sillouette now and was aiming the gun directly for the mid-center.

Tobias: "Either reply...or i'll shoot."

Suddenly a light flickered on, and there stood, in all her glory, Dementa. Tobias eyes narrowed as did hers.

Dementa: "Well, well, well...we meet again."

Tobias: "Quite, again in less friendly circumstances."

04-02-2002, 10:02 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa growled as she spoke.
"So you are after the same one I am..." she said, lowering her head in a threaten posture, "but for a different reason then me..." she added, noting the gun in Tobia's hand.
"I don't care what you do to him...but I need to get info from him first. So back off!"
"Not likely..." Tobias sneered as he readied to shoot.

Meanwhile, Spider was watching from behind the shelf. He had never seen Dementa before...but he had a feeling she was someone he needed to know. He recognized what Tobias was immediately.
Damn Orkids! He thought, Still after my hide!
For a moment there was a staring contest, but then Tobias cocked his gun and he knew he was going to shoot her (of course...not knowing Dementa...).
Gotta do something! he thought, then he noted how convently close Tobias was to the shelf...so mustering all his strength...he sent it falling ontop of him....

04-02-2002, 11:22 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: OooooooK...not the response i was expecting...very surprising...well done!! lol.)

A low bark burst from Tobias' lips. His gun dropped out of his hand, rolling just out of reach and he was firmly wedged underneathe the shelf.

Tobias: "Dementa!! Dementa...!! Help!! Please."

Strangely enough Tobias meant this and was not doing it as a kind of trick. He smelt evil on Dementa, maybe it was the decomposing smell that she was emitting or maybe she was truly evil. He had duely noted that Spider had forced the shelf on him and that caused him to want revenge even more. One of his arms was trapped underneathe the shelfing and made it hard for him to get the shelf off of him, his other arm was free and waved around, sometimes for the gun, sometimes out stretching for Dementa, his gloved fingers grasping and un-grasping thin air. He would have shouted for the Slig guards but he knew full well that if he did that then they would have found the gun and possibly be suspicious.

Tobias: "Dementa...Help me, your just like me...LISTEN TO ME!!"

Dementa stared at him and snorted.

Spider: "Why should she help yer, yer was going to kill 'er."

Tobias, although very brutal would not waste a bullet on something he was very curious about. He tried to protest but something had knocked him unconcious. Blackness had not just enveloped Tobias...but truely swallowed him...whole.

04-03-2002, 12:27 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: thankie muchie for the complaiment! )

"Jerk...you don't know me..." Dementa growled as she raised the metal pipe that she had used to knock Tobias out. She looked over at Spider and realized it must of have taken all of his strength to push that shelf over. He was in bad shape, all bandaged up and leaning on the tipped shelf breathing heavily: not really in the best of shape to be running about.
"Orkhids...I hate 'em..." Spider panted, trying to gather his strength back.
"Orkhids?" Dementa said, cocking her head, "Is that what this jerk is?"
"Yeah...some of them attacked Pyke before a ways back, but I fended them off. I was startin' ta wonder when they would try again..."
Dementa watched as Spider slowly and painfully made his way back to the bed, kicking Tobias gun far away from where Tobias now lay unconscious. She wasn't sure what she was feeling right now; before she hated him, but now that she meet him face to face, she could see that he was feeling similar pains as she was. They were both lost souls, looking for a place of acceptence and trying to find happiness.
"Well..." Dementa started, somewhat timidly, "Thank you...for saving my life..." she added softly, "not that it would have mattered..."
"Why wouldn't it have mattered?" Spider asked as he settled himself back on the bed.
"Because I'm...." she stopped herself: she didnt' know if should tell him or not...
"Because what? Immortial or something?"
"In a sense..." Dementa sighed, "Do you know what I am?"
"Well...ya look like you would be a crossbreed like me."
Dementa winced slightly, feeling a little insulted by it.
"No...I am a Drakkic..."
Spider looked up at her in shock and looked up and down her.
"I know...I don't really look like it...you see I was...its a long story..."
What am I doing? She thought, I'm suppost to be getting info from him not the other way around...
"Can ya paraphrase it?" Spider asked, casting a wary glance at Tobias, "Don' know how long he will stay KOed..."
"I'll try..." Dementa said and began her tale...

(ooc: basicaly the same backstory as in her fic...)

By the time she was finished, she was in tears. Recalling the past was always painful to her. Spider wanted to comfort her...but dare not touch her after what she just told him. He figured it was part of the reason she was in so much pain: she can't receive such gestures and signs of affection without causing pain to others. And being the sensitive guy he is...he knew it would drive him nuts real quick if he was in her (metaphorical) shoes.
"Have you tried getting this sorcoress to take this curse of you?" he asked.
"Believe me...I wanted to..." Dementa said with a sniff, "But the b*tch disappeared after she put the curse on me...and I haven't seen her since. Some said...she was really a dark goddess...the one of suffering. Sure fits doesn't it?"
"Yeah..." Spider said with a slow nod, then he remembered something, "Hey...you said you came here to get info from me...what info are you lookin' fer?"
Dementa looked at him bewhildered for a moment, then remembered.
"That." she said, pointing to Spider's tattoo, "I need to know how you got that..."
"This? A Goddess gave this to me about the same time I got rid of the first batch of Orkhids..."
"I gathered that...but why? Why did Thunder Moon give it to you?"
She knows of Thunder Moon? Spider thought mildly surprised.
"Because I am part of a kin to her..." Spider said, "How do you know her anyway?"
That would make sense... Dementa thought, would explain why he had those powers Blue was talking about....
"I know of Thunder Moon because she is one of my peoples gods..." She explained, "she represents the Moon, Night, Wind, and Water. She also serves as the symbol for healing."
"What happened to yer people?" Spider asked, carefully, "Why did the sligs wipe them out?"
Dementa looked at him surprised, wondering how he knew that.
"About 300 years ago a group of high ranking glukkons came to the royal palace...I didn't know what they wanted then...but I believe now they were trying to make a deal with my people. But the Royal Family refused...and the gluks plotted revenage..."
"Sounds typical..." Spider said, "If they can't buy the land...they wipe out the residents using force and then strip mine the place...."
"But that isn't what happened afterward...they didn't touch the forest after my people were all dead..."
"That's weird..." Spider said, "I wonder why not....doesn't sound like them..."

(ooc: gah...I just keep going and going...BTW...don't worry about those Gods Dan! Just mentioning them for historical references!
Anyway...I need someone else to post before I end up writing a fic here!

Spider: it pracitally already is...

hush...)

04-03-2002, 09:41 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: I can't really post either until this mess is sorted out. Sorry.)

(OOC: Edit: Forget it. Me and Rach have sorted out a plan. NOTE: The following post happens AFTER Rach's last post!!!!)

Blue, after searching around the back of Olms hut for a little while, manages to find a footprint in the soft ground outside the back of Olms. Pushing back the dense grass, she manages to find a wheel track, and some more footprints. "Hey. . . Those look like Dementas!" She says as she begins to carefully follow them, and the wheel mark, eventually comming across the same tunnel entrace that Dementa found not so long ago. . .

Not so long later, in the storeroom, Spider and Dementa have just finished up thier conversation. Suddenly, the door to the tunnel opens, and a rather dirty looking Blue comes out. "Jeeze, something tells me that this tunnel hasn't been in use for a while. . . Hey, whats with the strange guy with the shelves ontop of him?"
- DH

04-03-2002, 09:56 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Blue!" Spider said happily, "Boy are you a sight fer sore eyes...Don't tell me you don' remember the Orkhids...the ones that attacked Pyke a bit back. That freak under the shelf is an Orkhid..."
"A jerk if you ask me..." Dementa said with a snort.
"I would rather him dead...but I am not in any condiction to finish him off..."
"Humph...and I don't like to kill unless I have no other option..." Then Dementa got an idea. "Hey Blue..."
"Yes?" Blue said.
Dementa leaned over and whisptered something to her. Blue laughed.
"I like that idea! Let's do it!" she said.
"What? What are you up to?" Spider asked curious.
"Oh...we are just going to hang him out to dry..." Dementa said as she and Blue, took the shelf off of Tobias, picked him up, and dragged him out via the tunnel.

When they were done, Tobias was strung up between two trees in the middle of the forest...with scavengers prowling about him.

"What did you do?" Spider asked, still somewhat puzzled.
After they told him everything he laughed.
"Good one...course he'll be after both of yer now..."
"Who cares...I can kick his ass anyday of the week." Dementa growled, "Now...we need to figure out how to get you out of here..."

(ooc: DH continue on from here...)

04-03-2002, 10:02 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Hilarious im sure. Not posting with Tobias yet, the Hunter's can have a turn.)

Away deep in the forest and yet not so far away from the village lay the decomposing body of a Bounty Hunter Mudokon and a Scrab who was in mid-feast. The bodies lay maggot and fly ridden. A bullet hole in the Mudokon's knee-cap oozed beetles and worms. The bodies were alive with insects, devouring their entity. The crunching of leaves came from the side of the corpses. Stood, in the hidden depths of the forest, were 2 Hunters.
The creatures were Assassins, silent killers, murderer's. They would hunt and kill anything as long as it wasn't there own race. Hunters were a strange character of creature. They are born naturally blind, yet at a early age are equipped with weaponry. Hockey masks are the main covers that hide their face. But on certain occasions you do get other sort of masks that hide their true features, metal plates armour their bodies. The back of their heads are protected with a sheet of metal that fits perfectly, leaving little holes so their hair can come out. They normally come in a dark green colour and are nearly always covered with scales. The weapons they carry usually include stunning knives which are fired via wrists and carry electrical charges in them. These are mainly used to stun an enemy but can also be used to kill it. Some also carry electric discharging guns that can kill, they carry these in the armour that protects the hips. 3 metal claws are also part of their weaponry, these are in the metal sheet that covers the back of the hands only, so their fingers can feel for pulses, pick things up etc. Although been blind they are partially psychic and can sense when a creature is going to do something before it actually does it, also their hearing, touch and scent senses are extremely accute. Naturally they would be born in a forest, were they would learn to use their surroundings to their advantage. There ability to climb would be useful for getting berry's and hiding from enemies. But as the Glukkons cut down and devoured each and every forest they could, they stumbled across the Hunters. Catching them, they trained and armoured them...put them in Arena's and used them as Gladiators. However, they escaped and all of the Hunters who had been caught escaped...with the equipment. Now, they act as hired killers, equiping their children with weapons and armour at a early age.
Speaking in their own dialect they both decided that they knew who had done such a atrocity. The area surrounding the corpses reeked of Tobias, this was ashame as Hunters usually got along with Orkhid's. But they were being paid to follow orders, and money comes before life.

Hunter #1: "Chack Yáe canech to."

Hunter #2: "Ahgi, jia kjcheck jool."

Sniffing the air they turned in the direction the smell went in. Their clawed paws tensing in pure anticipation.

Last edited by Jacob; 04-04-2002 at 01:33 PM..
04-03-2002, 10:21 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

Blue thinks for a moment, then notices something in the corner: A transportation cart. Seeing as nothing is on it, she moves it to the center of the room and looks at it carefully. "You know what I'm thinking. . ." Blue says. "What?" Asks Dementa. "Well, this cart was used to bring all the medical equipment down here, right?" Blue says. "Yes. . ." Dementa nods. Blue continues. "Well, I think it looks strong enough to take Spiders weight. What do you think, you two? Spider, are you happy about riding this thing in your current state all the way back to my place?"
- DH

04-03-2002, 11:19 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Mitsur they wernt blaming you. lol. I'll make sum action for u again, ok!?)

Tobias opened his eyes. He was disorientated and had a splitting headache...that and the fact that he was a couple of feet off the ground made him realise that he had been made a joke of. Each of his hands were tied by ropes that were tightly tied around his wrists and then stretched into a tree. Same with his feet. Causing his body to form a sort of 'X' shape a couple of feet off of the ground. He snarled, wild Dogs were circling his body. Some jumping up and snapping at legs.

Tobias: "Shoo...*Growls*...Go away!!"

He tried wiggling his body in a intimidating gesture but that just provoked the Dogs even more and made them more enthusiastic. There were 3 of them...but he smelled more was coming. He was thankful to the Spider and Dementa that they had brought him out here...but he wondered how they could have done. Spider looked rough as anything and Dementa couldn't of tied him up on her own. Also, he smelt a faint whiff of Mudokon on his clothing, however this was a different Mudokon. None that he had actually bumped into in the village. A crunching sound coming from the right of him made him and the Dogs turn in that direction. Another lone Dog came trudging up after smelling Tobias hanging in the tree.

Tobias: "HELLO...? I NEED SOME HELP HERE!! HELLO!?"

A faint smell of something all too familiar crept into his nostrils. The Mudokon that he had bumped into previous and who had cost him an explanation from Dementa. Tobias wasn't really keen on meeting him again, but having no choice and no means of mistake he called to him.

Tobias: "HEY...ERMM...MUDOKON...HELLO, I NEED SOME HELP...!!"

He heard the sound of the Mudokon's footsteps on the dry leaves and his scent grew stronger. Something even the Dogs noticed.

Alex: "Who is th...whoa..."

The Mudokon backed away upon noticing the Dogs who had turned in his direction and were now snarling.

Tobias: "No, no, no...dont show fear to them. Stand your ground...hit them with something!!"

Tobias was squirming franticly...trying to get free. The Dogs in the mean time were moving forwards slowly, drool escaping their lower jaws.

Alex: "Ermmm...cant you distract them!!"

Tobias: "Ohh yeh, distract them from up here!! Look...over there...there's a branch...pick it up and wave it about abit."

Alex side stepped over to a large-ish branch and picked it up, making sure he did so slowly. One of the Dogs then decided to attack and lunged for Alex, its claws out and teeth bared. Alex immediatly brung the branch upwards, connecting it with the Dog and sending it sprawling backwards, whimpering.

Tobias: "Well done...now....try again. This time, make sure to kill it."

Alex was getting the hang of it and was soon swishing the branch around aimlessly, hoping for it to connect. The Dogs were getting desperate and some left to find some easier prey. 2 Dogs were left and were starting to get used to Alex's attacks...they could now dodge each swing Alex attempted.

Tobias: "Come and get me down now...just climb up this tree and let one arm go...then i'll sort them out."

Alex did just that and scrambled up the tree on the left. Quickly un-doing Tobias' hand and then getting in a comfortable position. Tobias stretched down to his left boot and grasped his knife (Which is more like a Machete.) and pulled it out, cutting the rope tied around his foot at the same time, making him swing into the tree on the right. Then he cut the remaining ropes off and attempted to defend himself against the hungry Dogs.

Tobias: "Come on...im here now, on the ground. Lets see how you deal with me, eh?"

One of the Dogs snarled a reply and lunged for Tobias armed hand. Tobias made a swift move and cut the Dogs face, making it drop to the ground yelping. It backed away from him with its front half on the ground and its back half in the air, in a submissive position. The other one just stood there a couple of seconds and then darted off in the opposite direction barking. As did the wounded one after Tobias had gotten out of its way.

Alex: "Whoa...that was cool!!"

Tobias: "You did quite well yourself."

Alex jumped out of the tree landing on his feet.

Alex: "Thanks...you were a good teacher."

Tobias: "Heh, its not th..."

He froze in mid-sentence as he caught a scent of something hostile.

Alex: "What is it?"

Tobias: "Erm, nothing. You wanna help me with something?"

The over enthusiastic Mudokon nodded furiously.

Tobias: "Go to the Mayor's and tell him to get 2 cross bow's to me as soon as he can. Tell him to send them to Arim's. Ok?"

Alex cocked his head.

Alex: "But the Mayor doesn't give any weapons out to non-village types. And any way...he'll want a reason...what shall i tell him?"

Tobias turned to the Mudokon.

Tobias: "Tell him i'll pick them up MYSELF!! That should motivate him."

He smiled coldly as the Mudokon ran to do his bidding. Then he turned in the direction the scent was coming from and sighed.

Tobias: "Shame...the Assassins turn on the Assassin."

He turned and ran towards the village, concealing himself in the Shadows.

(OOC: There ya go Mitsur...oh...and i hope thats ok Drag and DH!! )

04-03-2002, 11:26 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: I wasn't blaming you directly Mitsar...I know you are still new to this. But it helps if you actualy post how a character got where...less confusion that way.)

"I don' really have any other option to get out of here now do I?" Spider said, "Considerin' how bad a shape I am in."
"Alright then." Blue said as she and Dementa carefully put Spider in the cart. Dementa had put pillows and blankets in it before hand to ensure he wasn't too uncomfortable. They were just about to head out when Spider remembered something.
"Wait!" he said.
"What is it?" Blue asked.
"Olm!" Spider replied, "We should take him with us...if that bastard Orkhid didn't kill him on the way in here..."
"I'll go see if he is alright..." Blue said as she headed up to the main door...

(ooc: DH your go)

04-03-2002, 11:42 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

As Blue enters the next room, she sees Olm on the floor, knocked out. After a quick check to see if he has any other injures apart from one on the back of his head, she picks him up and carries him into the storeroom. "He's in a bad way, but he'll live. He's not safe here though, so I'll have to take him back to my place. Dementa, you okay pushing the cart on your own?" Blue asks. "No problem, Blue. I am a Drakkic after all." Dementa replies. "Alright, then. You go on ahead and I'll follow you in a second." Blue says. "Okay. . ." And Dementa wheels Spider out of the room and down the tunnel. Blue manages to get Olm onto her back, and to make sure he doesn't slip off, she takes two webbing belts from her pocket which she nabbed of a couple of sligs yonks ago, and uses them to secure Olm to her back, leaving her hands free. Going out of the room and into the tunnel, she shuts the door behind her, which locks automaticly. Knowing that Olms establisment will be safe from anyone else who discovers the secret tunnel, she then begins hurrying after Dementa and Spider. . .
- DH

04-04-2002, 09:05 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: um...not to be a bitch again...but...the plot we are in heavily deals with the mayor....and....we need him ALIVE!!!
Also...mitsar...I know you are new...but it is in the RPG rules that others shouldn't haven't to write your posts for you. Jacob I know you were trying to help him get more involved...but you were basically 'controlling' his character. A no no in the rules.)

04-04-2002, 12:22 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Lol, ok. Can we just say the Mayor's still alive. But really brutally injured, cos that'd be quite good. Also does Dementa have any weapons?)

Tobias slinked back into Arim's. It had been a long and eventful (Aswell as painful and degrading) night and Tobias just wanted to relax and sleep. He recieved his room key from Arim and proceeded to go upto his room. Entering the room he took his jacket off and flung it across to the bed, grunting in pain as he did so. He was in bad shape and his ribs were most likely broken. He searched for his gun to put it on the desk next to the bed. But to no avail.
[I]My Gun!![I]
He thought. He patted his whole body, trying to see if he had placed it somewhere else for safe keeping. He hadn't, as he slumped down on the bed he remembered dropping it and then being knocked unconcious. He barked and punched the soft matress of the bed. He was now more vulnerable than ever. He still had his machete but that was no match for what was coming for him, he needed projectiles. Thankfully he had the Mayor's co-operation and would be getting some Cross-bows relativly soon. That night he pushed a chair infront of his door and closed the shutters on the windows, locking them and making sure nothing could get in. The Hunter was now, the Hunted.

The Assassins were watching from afar. After brutally injuring a creature that reeked of Tobias they then realised it wasn't. The blood was different and they mentally built a picture up of a Mudokon. Its voice signified one of high ranking, possibly a leader of some sort.

Hunter #1: "Chak-Chak Tobiás!!"

Hunter #2: "Ickle suan, losc kaa n..."

The creatures knew that Tobias was somewhere in this quaint little area. By the sounds and smells of it, it was a village of some sort. The first Hunters metal claws were stained with blood, most likely from the Mayor.

Hunter #2: "Chiko...? Kload icklo pcil."

The Hunter's laughed before turning and leaping on one of the huts, on all fours they leapt silently through the night...trying to find the next creature that smelt of their target.

(OOC: Please no-one interact with them at the mo. They have just arrived, attacked the Mayor...etc etc...but they are not doing no SERIOUS harm yet and they still need to get their bearings. So no interacting...you can see them...from afar, but not for long.)

04-04-2002, 01:57 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

(im ba-ack! can i join dis RPG? or am i gona screw it up agian?)

Raznet eneterd pike tierd and mangled. "this is awful, i need to find a place to stay" he said. he saw a small tavern/Hotel. "guse this'll have to do" he enterd the Hotel

"hello may i have a room please?"

"sory, all booked out" said the owner

"damn" Raznet said clenching his fist" might as well sleep at jameses house".
so thats what he did, went to the center of town and said hello to his young friend

"hi!" said rag as Raznet opened the door

"oh hello!, its been a long time since i've seen you, um...were is James?" said raznet

"up stairs, in his room. He'll be glad to see you i bet!"raznet when up stiars and opened the door of James room. James sprang up and ran twords Raznet the second he walked in

"Raznet! I can't belive it its been so long, well how are you doing!" said james

"im doing fine, and you?"

"good, so what brings you to pike and my house?"

"well, i'm going north. I need a place to stay, so i said 'why not stay at james house, and drop in on my young firend ' so thats what i did" He said

"well its great to see you, let me show you were your room is"

"Time for dinner James!!" Rag yelled

"OK! well ill show you you're room after dinner, come on were haveing scrab and meep"

they went down stairs and ate, then James showed raznet to his room, then raznet took a nap, but during the nap, he had another flash back:

"bring me those scouples, and that sirenge!" a vikker yelled "and don't take half the day doing it you over payed pee brains!" the vikker scremed. He took a needle and plunged it into Raznets skin "well now we'll see how extream could efects his skin!"

he woke up with a start, then he got out of bed and looked up at the moon, it was going to be a long juorny north.

(Hi guys! sory but i've been gone a while and im gona start my 2 chars up and get my plot going)

Last edited by Abe's son; 04-04-2002 at 10:09 AM..
04-04-2002, 04:44 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

"Make way! Let us through, please! This is urgent!" Selten led the stretcher through the crowds that seemed to congregate around the bleeding Mayor. "The Mayor is seriously wounded! Can you get out of the way, PLEASE?!"

The crowds slowed their progress, but they still made it to Olm's house before too long. The guards had managed to stauch the blood flow, but Selten was worried about internal damage. The stomach wound was fairly severe, and looked like it could be fatal.

Something was wrong. The guards weren't at their posts outside. Looking around, Selten saw them lying unconcious. He shook his head, and didn't worry too much about it. He had the mayor to take care of. Motioning the guards to follow him, he pushed the door open and hurried inside.

"Olm? Come here, we need you!"

There was no reply. He began frantically running through the house, looking for the absent doctor. Shit, he must be down in his cellar, he thought, biting his lip, I knew we should have made him give us a key to down there... Glancing at the reinforced steel door in frustration, he noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Claming himself, he tentatively pushed open the door, and began to walk down the stairs. At the bottom, he looked around the room. It was a mess. A shelf had been pulled down, and medical gear littered the floor. There were traces of blood in several places, and signs of a struggle, but nobody was there. Selten almost howled. He ran back up the stairs.

"Get the Mayor to another doctor! Olm's escaped!"

Hearing the guards bustling the stretcher through the door, Selten frowned, and decided to look around this cellar. He'd never been down here, and it looked like something had happened here. He wondered if Olm had escaped voluntarily after all...

Looking around, Selten noticed a faint trail of blood leading through a side-door in the cellar. Glancing back, he saw that the other guards had gone, and looked around for something to use as a weapon. His eyes fell on a silvery object that was unmistakely a gun. He wondered how he'd missed it before. Lifting it, he found that it was heavier than he'd expected, but he was able to hold it in one hand. Turning, he turned his attention back to the door. Walking towards it, he tentatively pushed it open, hopping to one side as it swung back. The room beyond was an empty store room, but the door at the other side was open, revealing a roughly-cut tunnel. Another exit... he thought, and pocketed the gun, following the tunnel...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

Last edited by Danny; 04-04-2002 at 08:50 AM..
04-04-2002, 05:12 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

The claws of one of the Hunters slowly retracted. It was stood on top of quite a high hut, sillouetted by the moonlight. The villagers were kicking up quite a fuss and bustling around like no tomorrow. He/she/it had split up from its partner in hope of finding Tobias more quickly. It carried some kind of recording equipment, the same sort Tobias had destroyed a while back. It turned and leapt from the higher hut to the darkness of the shadows. Creeping around the back it switched the camera and the audio equipment on. A static affected voice broke the night-silence, not that there was much of it.

Voice: "Yes...what is it?"

Hunter: "Clio...Chak Chak, Ukol Tobias, icko vlage."

Voice: "Right...yes...ok then. We'll get that to a translator as soon as we can and we will be right back to you...over and out."

The audio equipment turned off automaticly. The Orkhid on the other end had recorded the message and sent it via recording chip to a bunch of Crates who were fluent in most languages. The Hunter placed the equipment in one of its deposetaries (Sp?) And clutched onto the wall of the building it was sheltered behind. Digging its black claws into the surface it clambered up quickly and efficiantly. Upon getting to the top it scanned the area, listening to the noises and smelling the smells to try and build up a mental picture.

The 2nd Hunter was scouring the area on the ground. Taking in everything that was going on around it. Only stopping to adjust its perspective. It darted in and out of shadows, seemingly being able to avoid the interaction of others. It built up mental pictures of each and every place, taking in their smells, sounds, what they felt like. Slowly but surely it built up a picture of a quater of the village. What the surfaces were like, who inhabited what and roughly what specie they were. Although it was blind, it had a good mental view...one that was just as good, if not better, than eyes. And then as it approached the next part of the village it came across Arim's Inn. It halted...its senses were working out the scent. Its ears were working out the breathing rate of the creatures inside. It approached the entrance...its metallic claws appearing...

04-04-2002, 08:03 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Arim straightened up and surveyed the restaurant. It had taken him the best part of a day, but he'd finally managed (with the help and hindrance of Teb) to straighten the room out and turn it back into a serviceable restaurant. There were still gaping holes in places, where the stolen objects had been, but these were obvious only to him, and he was overall quite proud of his handiwork.

"Teb?"

Teb came downstairs and joined him. "Did you get the restaurant sorted out?"

Arim grinned. "If only you could see it. I gave it a full spring clean while I was at it, and it hasn't been this clean in years... Anyway, I reckon we can reopen tomorrow, so we're gonna need some foodstocks. Here's some cash, could you pop down to the market and get us some decent vegetables and a couple of scrab legs?"

"Okay. Back soon." Teb walked out into the hall, pulled on his shoes, and left the building.

Arim sighed, gave the floor a final once-over with the mop before going to replace it in the broom cupboard. As he rounded the bar, however, he heard the front door creak open, and turned to watch the doorway to the hall.

"Didn't you have enough cash?"

There was no reply.

"Teb? That you?"

The door creaked shut again.

"Look, we're closed, okay?"

There was no sound.

"You there?"

Arim waited, watching the doorway, for several seconds, before frowning, and turning back towards the cupboard. As he turned, however, he thought he caught a glimpse of some slight movement out of the corner of his eye. Spinning, he just had time to register a silvery figure with a featureless white face when he felt a sharp pain in his chest, and the room began to black out...

The Hunter advanced across the room towards its unconscious victim. It moved purposefully, and without the hesitancy that would be expected from something without sight. It whacked tables aside if they got in its way, but it was very quiet about it, and reached Arim without a sound. It let out a hiss of dialect, before pausing, disturbed, sniffing the air. Bending, it raised Arim’s prostrate body towards its face, sniffing again. It posture changed, and it let out a snarl. Tossing Arim aside, it stalked back into the hallway, and dropped to the floor, agilely. Sniffing the floor, it sprung to its feet and sniffed the air. Turning to face the staircase, it hissed softly, and mounted the stairs without another sound...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: And the exitement builds!! Sorry bout before, i got booted by MSN and now i cant speak cos it bounces back my messages.)

The creature progressed up the staircase and along the hall way, finally coming to Tobias' room. The mental depiction of the area built up as the creature stood there...taking it all in. The blades of its right metal claw were stained with Arim's blood. And its other set of blades slowly came out of their casing. It rubbed the door gently with the back of the claws, purring ever so slightly.

Tobias knew what it was. He was sat up in bed with a ming vase close to his chest. He was completly naked apart from a set of black boxers which he was wearing. He flung back the sheets rapidly and threw his legs out of the bed, placing them on the ground as quietly as he could. Standing up he edged towards the door, raising the vase above his head.

The Hunter growled. It sensed agression coming from the inside of the room, Hunters were cautious creatures...but also acted on impulse, this one's impulse suggested to it that it act fast. Which it did...the creature pulled back a clawed arm and then hurled it as hard as it could into the door...piercing the soft wood with the titanium metal. It repeated the process again, making small holes in the wood that seemed to grow and grow into bigger ones.

Hunter: "Chacc...CLÍK!! CLÍK!!"

It thrashed at the door, tearing and splintering the wood as if it was paper...

The Orkhid realised he was no match for the heavily armoured, incredibly agile creature. It didn't matter that he had piled chairs up next to the door...the creature was ripping through them like its life depended on it. Tobias backed away towards the window...stretching an arm behind him trying to get a hold of the shutters. But in a attempt to do so he felt a sharp pain...his ribs were killing him. He collapsed to his knees, clutching his chest. The Hunter making its way into the room as every second passed...

Finally it broke half of the door down...it pulled the remainder of the door off, scattering splinters of wood everywhere. Then it started on the chairs...it took less than 10 seconds for it to make its way into the room...the chairs were wrecked and the creature was nearing its target.

Tobias looked up...his eyes completly blood shot.

Tobias: "You bastard...you want me...eh? Come...Come on...take me."

He gasped between words, blood trickled slowly out of his mouth but he did not care. The taste of the blood seemed to motivate him. He stood up slowly, matching the creature in height. Holding his head up high, he hurled the vase at it...it hit...smashing on impact, the vase pieces scattering everywhere, mixing with the wood splinters. The Hunter rubbed its masked head and cocked its head, grunting lowly it kicked Tobias in the stomach, he staggered backwards into the shutters.

Hunter: "Kilik, kilik Tobiás!!"

Tobias: "F*ck you..."

He smiled at the low life hunter as it grabbed him by the throat, lifting him into the air. Tobias was now officially pissed off with the world and gave his killer the finger as it raised its other metal clawed paw in the air. Tobias placed his feet on its chest and laughed.

Tobias: "Not going that easily...and if i am...not by you!"

He pushed back, forcing the creature to stagger backwards but also propelling him out of the window, crashing through the wooden shutters and falling a good floor to the ground. His killer screeched loudly...pushing its chest out and throwing its head back. Tobias looked upwards, watching to see if it was coming. It wasn't...but he heard another screech in response...and that was alot closer. Injured and close to being naked as you can actually get...Tobias picked himself up and limped, slowly away into the darkness...trying to find another place to hide.

Whilst Tobias limped away the previous Hunter who had attacked him poked his head out of the window. It seemed to laugh as it leapt down...and trailed the same route as Tobias...

04-04-2002, 08:50 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: And the exitement builds!! Sorry bout before, i got booted by MSN and now i cant speak cos it bounces back my messages.)

The creature progressed up the staircase and along the hall way, finally coming to Tobias' room. The mental depiction of the area built up as the creature stood there...taking it all in. The blades of its right metal claw were stained with Arim's blood. And its other set of blades slowly came out of their casing. It rubbed the door gently with the back of the claws, purring ever so slightly.

Tobias knew what it was. He was sat up in bed with a ming vase close to his chest. He was completly naked apart from a set of black boxers which he was wearing. He flung back the sheets rapidly and threw his legs out of the bed, placing them on the ground as quietly as he could. Standing up he edged towards the door, raising the vase above his head.

The Hunter growled. It sensed agression coming from the inside of the room, Hunters were cautious creatures...but also acted on impulse, this one's impulse suggested to it that it act fast. Which it did...the creature pulled back a clawed arm and then hurled it as hard as it could into the door...piercing the soft wood with the titanium metal. It repeated the process again, making small holes in the wood that seemed to grow and grow into bigger ones.

Hunter: "Chacc...CLÍK!! CLÍK!!"

It thrashed at the door, tearing and splintering the wood as if it was paper...

The Orkhid realised he was no match for the heavily armoured, incredibly agile creature. It didn't matter that he had piled chairs up next to the door...the creature was ripping through them like its life depended on it. Tobias backed away towards the window...stretching an arm behind him trying to get a hold of the shutters. But in a attempt to do so he felt a sharp pain...his ribs were killing him. He collapsed to his knees, clutching his chest. The Hunter making its way into the room as every second passed...

Finally it broke half of the door down...it pulled the remainder of the door off, scattering splinters of wood everywhere. Then it started on the chairs...it took less than 10 seconds for it to make its way into the room...the chairs were wrecked and the creature was nearing its target.

Tobias looked up...his eyes completly blood shot.

Tobias: "You bastard...you want me...eh? Come...Come on...take me."

He gasped between words, blood trickled slowly out of his mouth but he did not care. The taste of the blood seemed to motivate him. He stood up slowly, matching the creature in height. Holding his head up high, he hurled the vase at it...it hit...smashing on impact, the vase pieces scattering everywhere, mixing with the wood splinters. The Hunter rubbed its masked head and cocked its head, grunting lowly it kicked Tobias in the stomach, he staggered backwards into the shutters.

Hunter: "Kilik, kilik Tobiás!!"

Tobias: "F*ck you..."

He smiled at the low life hunter as it grabbed him by the throat, lifting him into the air. Tobias was now officially pissed off with the world and gave his killer the finger as it raised its other metal clawed paw in the air. Tobias placed his feet on its chest and laughed.

Tobias: "Not going that easily...and if i am...not by you!"

He pushed back, forcing the creature to stagger backwards but also propelling him out of the window, crashing through the wooden shutters and falling a good floor to the ground, landing hard on his shoulder. His killer screeched loudly...pushing its chest out and throwing its head back. Tobias looked upwards, watching to see if it was coming. It wasn't...but he heard another screech in response...and that was alot closer. Injured and close to being naked as you can actually get...Tobias picked himself up and limped, slowly away into the darkness...trying to find another place to hide.

Whilst Tobias limped away the previous Hunter who had attacked him poked his head out of the window. It seemed to laugh as it leapt down...and trailed the same route as Tobias...

04-04-2002, 09:15 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

Blue runs to catch Dementa up, when she hears a groaning on her back. Slowing down, she looks behind her shoulder at Olm, and watches him wake up. "Uuughhh. . . Where. . . Where am I?" He says. "You're tied to my back, on the way back to my home, where it'll be safe. Make my life easier and hold on. . . We're nearly there." Orders Blue. As Olm somehow manges to hold onto Blue as best he can in his confused state, Blue speeds up her pace. . .
- DH