Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

12-28-2001, 04:37 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

You have a good arguement. Check your Private Messages.
12-28-2001, 04:48 PM
•[cyrus]•
Clakker Store Clerk

: Nov 2001
: Massachusetts
: 781
•[cyrus]•  (10)

I'm not arguing with you Al the Vykker. I'm just letting you know.....

...Mudokon101

12-29-2001, 03:02 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

What if squeek has only one eye and that one eye has something to do with his power like a cyclops. It can shoot out a beam and burn enimies butts. That sounds funny and desturbing!

12-29-2001, 03:07 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Oh and Al the vykker no hard feelings those are very good ideas. I was just trying to relate that spicies with the plot thats all. Kind of like constructive criticisim.

12-29-2001, 09:14 PM
RoN_Rancor
Boombat

: May 2001
: In a dank cage under Jabba's throne...
: 219
RoN_Rancor  (10)

I still want to see something that "has tentacles or nasty poison spikes that can penetrate your brain" (from AE guide book). Also another idea is that it could mimic other creature's gamespeak (controlling them as long as the character is hidden). It could be symboitic and give its host (abe or munch) extra powers. Or it could climb up walls (without Klime) or glide. Or perhaps, it could cause a character to go on an insane suicidal rampage. Or it could be boneless and could squeese through small spaces. Or it could have natural changing camouflage (like a chameleon). Or it could expell some kind of chemical that affects different creatures. Or maybe it could be two creatures in one that live as symbiotes together......................
Xbox Live Gamertag: RON RANCOR

12-30-2001, 02:24 AM
oddguy 999
Thudslug

: Apr 2001
: 182
oddguy 999  (10)

Why is it that so many people think that squeek should fly just because it is the unexplored teritory of Oddworld and therefore a natural progresion? Or that he should be at some half way point between Abe and Munch?
What people seem to forget is that there will be in total five heros in the quintology. If he did follow one of those paterns the other two heros would have nowhere to fit into the picture. If there is a patern it will have to be more wide spreed and only be obveuse when the fith hero shows up.
12-30-2001, 03:05 AM
Roop
Fuzzle

: Dec 2001
: 146
Roop  (10)

They should have the next to games on a totally different place with totally different species, except vykers cause what i hear theyre not from mudos or whatever and the fifth game should be a character that links them together.

12-30-2001, 03:44 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Hey guys I've been gone the whole day, and thanks ParamiteAbe for responding. I admire you.

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: Al the vykker ]
12-30-2001, 03:52 AM
kaltiad
Zappfly

: Dec 2001
: 9
kaltiad  (10)

Squeek being a Slurg would be insane, but Slurgs = Fleeches, and I want Fleeches back! Slurgs do look like they might become another creature, possibly even a Fleech.