Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

06-14-2002, 09:29 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

What are you going on about now? Are you purposely trying to keep this argument going? I never said anything about them being bad or stuff, i merely said they were feared.

() I'm not trying to keep this argument going. Feared, in another way can mean that they are 'bad'. As most feared people usually are feared from there 'bad' acts.

Your answering questions that i never asked...why?

() I know you never asked these questions. But it had to be told.

Your stating irrelevant things...why? I said i could not understand the signature rule. Nothing about me not knowing were the rule page was!! And Alcar, you can work on a modified version were you 'Have' to read the rules. People wont read them...they will just put they have. And even if they do read the rules, it doesn't stop them from not understanding them.

() You can never tell, 5 minutes of waiting for a timer to end might make them look at the rules to by their time. If you think that they won't read them, then maybe you have some ideas, hmm?

Alcar, next time please read my replies before preaching to me.

() Its not preaching, and i've read ALL of this topic.
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

06-14-2002, 10:00 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
I'm not trying to keep this argument going. Feared, in another way can mean that they are 'bad'. As most feared people usually are feared from there 'bad' acts.
Lions are feared, as are Crocodiles and other predators. Are they bad Alcar?

:
I know you never asked these questions. But it had to be told.
No, it really didn't. You could have just noted that me and Sydney have sorted (Sort of) things out. And left it, instead you try and get brownie points by having a go at me and standing up for the Admins accusing me of calling them 'Bad'.

:
() You can never tell, 5 minutes of waiting for a timer to end might make them look at the rules to by their time. If you think that they won't read them, then maybe you have some ideas, hmm?
No, because if you do put it on a timer then people still wont read the rules and do something else instead, or get bored and leave. Also, what if their computer crashes? They will have to go through that again.

:
() Its not preaching, and i've read ALL of this topic.
Thats good...now try understanding.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

06-15-2002, 10:53 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Chris, I stand by my defense of you (as I don't believe that you've done anything seriously wrong), but you're not making it easy with your continual attempts to score points against Sydney and Pete (Alcar). You haven't been banned. That in itself means that you have more or less won the argument. You don't need to keep trying to make Sydney seem unreasonable/foolish/prejudiced. The longer you keep arguing with every single point anyone else makes, the less sympathetic people will be to your cause. You're still here. Quit while you're ahead.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

06-15-2002, 11:04 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

:
Originally posted by Danny
That in itself means that you have more or less won the argument... Quit while you're ahead.
I wouldn't go that far, Danny.

06-15-2002, 11:31 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

:
Originally posted by Sydney
I wouldn't go that far, Danny.
You know what I mean...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

06-15-2002, 01:17 PM
Red
Bolamite

: Jun 2002
: Wheeeeee
: 70
Red  (10)

Phew! Now thats over I feel soooooooo much better.
06-15-2002, 03:06 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Phew! Now thats over I feel soooooooo much better.
lol...Hello? Were you one of the Guests reading the topic as it progressed? How old are you? Where are you from?

(Note my amazing attempt to change the subject onto a more nicer line of...topic.)

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

06-15-2002, 03:58 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Yes. Maybe he just read all of the posts in this thread right when he signed on... I dunno...

(but his sig says he's Salty Pretzel's bro. Maybe he's been following along with him... I dunno...)

06-17-2002, 02:15 PM
brewmaster
Fuzzle

: Jun 2002
: SoulStorm Brewery in England
: 149
brewmaster  (10)
HARD

It would be quite hard to chant with a Glukkon!!!!!!

06-17-2002, 03:43 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

:
Originally posted by Mac the Janitor

(but his sig says he's Salty Pretzel's bro. Maybe he's been following along with him... I dunno...)
Arrghh! When will you guys learn I'm a GIRL dammit!

Yep, my brother was watching when I was posting in this topic..insolent little ****** he is..
Ah well.....
06-17-2002, 05:11 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I knew you was female...i thought you was a lad at first...then you said 'I'm a girl' and i came to the conclusion you were not of the male gender.