Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-14-2005, 07:46 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

: Jul 2005
: Slig Barracks
: 102
MudokonGodWorshipMe!  (10)

Slaga froze. Someone was coming! They were whistling in mudokon.
" Hellooo!" They called. Slaga looked. It was Bob!
Bod: Hi guys! can i join ya? I'm lonely!"

07-14-2005, 08:45 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

"Do you have any refrences?" Asked Brandon. Suddenly, they heard some talking....

" I believe it's that way!" Blake shouted. "No, my instincts tell we should go, this way!" Robert shouted back. "You always get things wrong with your instincts." Blake pointed out. "But who is the martest?" Asked Robert. "I am! Now quit yappin', we should split up, We'll meet back at, [/B]This[B] spot. If you can remember." "You're the one who's not going to remember!" Blake said wwlking away.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

07-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: MGWM (mudokongodworshipme), It's really up to Abe16 but generally the rules are you can't control other people's characters unless they give you permission. Wait till he turns up and decides but generally it's not allowed.

Brian picks himself up as Harger runs up to Slaga, goes to grab him by the shoulder, and thinks better of it and doesn't.
Harger: "HEy, wait! If you're a, uh, God, then how come you're walking around... you know, like everyone else? And what skeleton? Where did that vioce come from? Is he another uh... God?"
Brian runs up. "Do you have a tent or something? All our luggage except our digging stuff was left at feeco Depot."

07-15-2005, 08:18 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

: Dec 2004
: Minnesota
: 346
sliguy101  (10)

(OOC: Well it's okay if the character are only controled in a small amount, if you know what I mean. It can't be like)

Guy1 punches Guy2
Guy2 cries
"Yeah! You better be crying, b*tch!" Guy1 yelled out.
Guy2 went crying to his mommie

Okay so moving on)

Both Kealton and Slaga look at the skeleton
"Look at this." Ordered Kealton as he pointed to the Mudokkon skeleton's right hand. "Two of his fingers are missing. Do you think this mean anything, Slaga?"
"We must find his two missing fingers!" Slaga blurted out.
"But what about.."
"No time for talking. Find those fingers ASAP!"
Kealton started to look around furiously for the missing fingers.
07-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Blake was walking when Brandon spotted him! "A mudokon!? Out here? he must be after the treasure!" Blake said to himself. 'Hey wait up!" Brandon called. "Oh no!, here h e comes, I can't let him see the map!" Blake said to himself again. Blake ran away. "Hey! Must've been in a hurry. But why would a vykker be out here all alone....maybe Slaga would know." Brandon said and walked toward him.

"Robert! Robert!" Blake called. "What do you want you nim-rod?" Robert asked. "There was a mudokon here! And I sure he has friends and they're probably looking for the treasure also!" Blake said. 'Well, DUH! Of course they're looking for the treasure! Millions of people are looking to get rich, but we'll find it first. I'll make sure of that, hehehe." Robert explained.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

07-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Ultra Slig Man
Chippunk

: Mar 2005
: North Bend Oregon
: 27
Ultra Slig Man  (10)

I'll give this a shot

Name:Blaine
Species:Steef
Weapon:short sword
Birthplace:he doesnt know
Accessories: a pack containing everything he needs to survive along with a few questionable items
Likes:exploring,fighting, treasure hunting, and messing with clakkerz
Dislikes:gluks,vykers, and not getting the treasure hes after

Bio: He was washed away from his village by a flash flood at a very young age, the only clues he has as to were hes from are a hat a pair of pants and a pair of boots

Blaine was wandering around the necrum area looking for any sign of the mysterious treasure he had been hearing so much about when he heard someone talking about someone else being a god.
'hmmmm I wonder if whoever that is might be able to help me' he thought to himself. he walked over and saw a big bro slig and an apprently scared mud
"HEY you guys, Do you think you could help me out here?" he yelled to the odd couple.

07-15-2005, 02:49 PM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

"It's okay. Don't worry." Slaga replied. "If you would be so kind would you look for two Mudokkon skeleton fingers?"
Meanwhile Kealton was going back into the underground lounge. He found Wanderer sleeping.
"Wanderer!" Kealton yelled out.
Wanderer stumbled to his feet.
"Wha-wha-what is it?" He asked in a tired voice.
"We sure could use some help up here."
"Oh, right. Coming!"
07-16-2005, 02:07 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Harger: "Help you? Depends what it is you want. We're kinda busy."
Brian: "Busy? All we've done is realise we've lost our luggage, dug for 4 hours straight and been chased halfway across this wasteland by a scrab. Then a guy who says he's a god just ignored us when he triad to talk to him."
Harger: "Well, we was worrying about the skeleton for some reason! Anyway, that's no reason why we should help this..." He looks at Blaine, "...Guy. We're stuck ourselves, unless we can find somewhere to sleep!"
Brian: "Aw come on Bossman, if we can help him, why shouldn't we?"
Harger gives him a nasty look. "Sometimes Brian, you're as soft as a flippin Mud."

ooc: Yes, Brian is a mudokon. harger sometimes sees him as a fellow slig.

Last edited by Splat; 07-18-2005 at 01:53 AM..
07-16-2005, 03:51 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Hanate stood up "What's al lthe fuss? It is just 2 fingers, bones are everywhere, Fleeches eat them, they faall down holes, why do 2 fingers matter. But I'll help." he starts looking.
07-16-2005, 08:00 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

Now's the time to add my final character!

Name: Har
Specie: Wolvark
Weapon: Pistol
Birthplace: Confirmed to be born in the bathroom of a battle stadium
Accessories: Stripped hat
Dislikes: nature

Har is a wanted criminal that has been charged with a large amount of moolah. If he doesn't get the treasure in time, he will go to jail for, lets say, five years.

Har ran towards the other and pointed his pistol at all of them.
"Settle down!" He yelled out. "Don't anybody move!"
He stopped running and pointed his gun at Kealton, Slaga, and Wanderer.
"If anybody moves I'll blow their brains out!" Har yelled.
Slaga flung an energy sphere at Har and had a direct hit in the head.
"AGHHHH!" Har said as he fell to the ground.
"That was for threatening us." Slaga pointed out.
07-16-2005, 06:23 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC| Yay! Finally got the time to post .

Nilbog had been travelling inside necrum for hours, and when he took the last sip of his water, he fainted. He had blacked out for what seemed like hours, but it had only been a half an hour or so. By the time he woke up, Terra had found him, and took him as his prisoner.
Nilbog found himself tied to a tree, with some kind of string.

"Hey! Help me someone!" He said aloud, but no-one heard him.

The only thing he had managed to do was scaring away some birds. But then something came near him. Nilbog heard something crawl on the ground, and soon he saw what it was. A wild slig.

"It's a long time since I've seen Industrial sligs in Necrum, what's the ocassion this time?" Terra asked when he had gotta close enough.

At first Nilbog remained silent, but he could tell by the look of Terra's head, that he was growing impatiently.

"I'm only asking one more time." Terra said, and remained cold.

"Um... Well... I'm looking for something. But trust me, It's not for the magog or any of the Industrialists. I escaped from there myself, and the i changed indentity so that they wouldn't find out." Nilbog said, and hoped it would do.

"Right... I can tell that you're not lying." Terra said and sighed, he went a bit closer, "What are you looking for?"

"Umm... To be honest, i don't know. But rumours have gotten out that some kind of secret lies in Necrum somewhere. Evryone believes that it's very valuable, but I'm hoping that it's something that can stop our terror against nature." Nilbog said, and tried to changed his position to something more comfortable.

"A secret? There are many secrets in Necrum, but maybe i can help you to look for this secret you're talking about." Terra said, and Nilbog was about to thank him, but then Terra added: "Besides, you look too stupid to lie."

Then Nilbog changed his face-expression to a more angry one.

"But remember, you're still my prisoner, and without your gun, you can't do much against me." Terra said, and pointed at some broken metal, that used to be a gun.

"M-my gun!!" Nilbog shouted.

Terra let out a chuckle.

"No, that's Somebody else's gun. But the same thing will happen to you if you don't behave." Terra said amused.

"But... Where's my gun?" Nilbog asked.

"Some where safe. Now, I'll untie you, but no tricks, right?" Terra asked.

Nilbog only nodded angrily. Then Terra cut the string with his sharp nails.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

07-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Ultra Slig Man
Chippunk

: North Bend Oregon
: 27
Ultra Slig Man  (10)

OCC: I probably wont be able to post for a week or two since im going on vacation to my grandma's

"You say you need a place to sleep? I've got my camp set up in a big clearing not to far from here, I might not have many spare supplies but I can give you guys a hand if your willing to give a hand. and I get the feeling we are out here for the same reason, so what do you think? you scratch my back I'll scratch yours." said Blaine in a helpful tone

Last edited by Ultra Slig Man; 07-16-2005 at 09:54 PM..
07-17-2005, 01:06 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

OCC:I won't be able to post much either. My internet connection's been going up and down.

"hey Slaga!" Brandon called. "I just saw some vykker pass by. he said something about a treasure and heard another one about a plan to get the treasure first!" Brandon said. " i wonder what their plan is..." Brandon wonderd....

Back Blake and Robert... Blake was studing a map he found in an old skeleton corpse. "Hmmm, Robert my friend, we're about to strike it rich. BUT! If you see anybody, don't tell them. I know how you are with secrets. Last time I told you a secret, I became a laughing-stock.I swer I will kill you if you tell. Come on." blake said. '" I promise." Robert replied.

07-17-2005, 06:00 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

"Bah! I wouldn't worry about them." Replied Slaga. And I wouldn't worry about this wolvark either."
Slaga kept looking around for the fingers.
"Dangit! Where in Odd's name are those fingers?" Slaga complained.
Wanderer came towards him his two things in his hand.
"Slara." Wanderer said.
"IT'S SLAGA!!" Corrected Slaga.
"Yeah, well, I found these things."
Wanderer handed Slaga two bone-like fingers.
"Wanderer, this is it! You found the two fingers!!" Slaga yelled out as he hugged Wanderer.
'Wow.' Kealton thought. 'Wanderer actually FOUND something.'

Har got up off the ground, shaking like a person in major shock.
"M-m-m-mercy." Har said as he dropped his pistol.
Slaga levetated it over to his hand.
"If you promise not to hurt my mates I'll promise not to hurt you." Slaga offered.
"Okay." Har said in a soft voice as he came towards the others.
07-17-2005, 09:49 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC| I'm a bit vonfused, where is evrybody right now?? Just in one group or what?

"So, do you even know where to look? Or are you justwandering around like a fool?" Terra asked, as he dragged himself along with Nilbog.

"Well, a bit of both. I think i have an idea where to look, but i don't know how to find the place. I've done a little research, but i can't find the entrance." Nilbog answered.

"Ok so explain, or else i can't help you."

"Um yea... I have a good reason to believe it's in that temple formed like a triangle. With the help of a satalite, I've been watching this place over a radar. And lately it has registered some strange activity in the place. I've also studied some history, which says that in this year, something unreachable would become reachable. I don't get a thing, but then i studied some older history, and many years ago, the same thing happened. The history said that some believed it was the Peace that was there, but no-one could find it. But with modern technology, I think I've found the loaction, but i lost the cordiantes(SP?)." Nilbog explained.

"Oh, so you wanna make peace, how lovely. You know that it will never happen." Terra said.

"Yea, but that's what i mean by something unreachable becomes reachable. Maybe it's something that can help." Nilbog said.

"HAhahah! Ok, I'll help you find the place, but only because that I'm bored, and you amuse me." Terra said and laughed.

"This is not funny!" Nilbog ranted.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

07-17-2005, 11:40 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

"Errr... what about me?" Bob asked." I have absolutely no idea where to go and there are some pretty nasty animals around here. I'm also bored."

07-17-2005, 12:14 PM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

(OOC: If you wanna know where we are right now, we're somewherer next to Necrum Mines.)

"You need something to do? Try digging. Everyone is doing it." Replied Wanderer to Bob's question.
Kealton walked over to Slaga.
"Hey Slaga. What exactly are the fingers for?" He asked.
"You'll see." Replied Slaga. "We just need to keep digging until we strike a hard surface."

Har walked over to Kealton.
"Wait a sec. Do I reconize you?" He asked.
"Why do you say that?" Asked Kealton.
"I dunno. I think you were with a few others muds in a forest goin' somewhere years back."
"As a matter of fact, I think I remember you too."
07-18-2005, 02:02 AM
Splat

ooc: Slaga and so on are by this whole they dug, my characters are nearvye, watching them, Ultra slig man's guy is near my characters, apparently not aware of Slaga's bunch. Most other people are with Slaga.

Harger: "That would depend on what it is you're after."
Brian is watching Slaga and his group. "Hey Boss, they found that skeleton they were looking for... Now it looks like they've started diggng again. You think they know where it is?"
Harger: "They've picked a pretty random place to start digging. If that guy is a god then why doesn't he just summon it out of the ground or something? THe guy's loosing it. To much time in the sun."

07-18-2005, 06:09 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

(OOC: Kealton and Har are now have a private conversation)

(Both of them stand face-to-face whispering)
"Tell me." Kealton ordered. "Did you work in a factory?"
"Yeah. I did, and it was a factory right next to a river, too." Replied Har.
"I knew it!"
"Knew what?"
"Did you remember someone tossing a mudokkon into a river?"
"That was me."
"And did you know what happened to the mudokkon?"
"Yeah. Some kinda Sea Rex got him."
Kealton pick Har up by the collar.
"Well that mudokkon was me!"
Har froze. Practicly all his world became black. He shook himself free and back up slowly.
"Hey man. I-i-it was no big deal I mean, uhhh, running!" And Har took off.
"You get back here right this instant!" Kealton yelled out as he started chasing Har.
07-18-2005, 06:13 AM
Splat

Brian watched with mild curiosity as a wolvark ran past him, closely followed by a mudokon who looked notably angry.
Brian: "I don't think he's the only one round here who's going insane."

ooc: Sorry for the short post, very strapped for time.

07-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"Dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole." Brandon said while digging a hole.Brandon threw up a suitcase to the top floor. "Its just a bunch old ratty clothes and a mini metal detector!" Brandon yelled. "That stuff is...nothing, use to-Quick! Grab that mini metal detector!" Brandon orderd.They opened the suitcase and took out all the clothes and stuff to find the mini metal detector and some slurgs. Brandon grabbed them and went inside to make slurg smoothies.

".....I sence, a disturbance in the force. As if 10 slugs were being grinded into slurg smoothies." Blake said. "Spacewars nerd." Robert said under his breath. "Okay, we turn left, and then right and head, on...forward." Blake stopped as he saw a bunch of scrabs chowin' down on dead muds. "......Run Robert! Run for your lives!" Blake yelled out. After running for hours they ducked into a cave....

07-21-2005, 10:43 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Bob shugs and gets diggin.

07-21-2005, 11:36 AM
Splat

ooc: Yeah, that would sort of count as a one-liner. You're meant to type more than one line per post. Try a little harder, typing so little really defeats the object of posting at all.

07-22-2005, 05:54 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

(OOC: MGWM, you keep breaking two rules.

-Don't post one-liners
-BE CREATIVE

I must ask you to play by the rules or else I shall ask you to leave)
07-24-2005, 01:01 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Mad

Ok. I'm not playing. nobody wanted me to anyway.

07-24-2005, 12:53 PM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

(OOC: Okay, so now we have a problem. Not only one of our players had a little temper tantrum, but he quit. Now we need another player or else the game can't go on. Remember that I said we can start when at least six members joined. Well, we had six, but now we have five.)
07-24-2005, 03:05 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

OOC: Well, I'll play, but you'll have to explain the story more to me. I've read the intro part, but it still doesn't make sense to me.

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

07-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: I'm sorry to say this, but I'm probably going to quit. I'm over 2 weeks behind with no clue as to what's going on, and in the last post I did make before I left, I got completely ignored. So basically as I've fall behind in the RP and was never doing much anyway, I might quit, as I don't want to cause a stop on this RP, but I'm too far behind to carry on.
07-31-2005, 08:57 AM
SligNewsCasterGod!
Chippunk

: Boogying on down!
: 29
SligNewsCasterGod!  (10)

actually i'll carry on from where bob is digging. is that ok?

Everybody hates me.

NEW AND TASTY!: Hells Servants RPG coming soon!

08-06-2005, 07:09 AM
LoboDiabloLoneWolf
Sleg

: Aug 2005
: The moist country of the UK
: 695
LoboDiabloLoneWolf  (10)
Dead Character Profile

‘Ello! Can I join too?

Okay, this is gonna sound a bit Odd but you said creative so here it goes
Name: Experiment 392
Species: Scrab/Slog hybrid (female)
Weapon: teeth, claws and that wicked two-step
Birthplace: Vykker Labs
Accessories: numbered tag on her hindleg
Likes: being scratched under the chin, eating Fleeches, running after sticks, howling and anyone who'll feed, scratch or throw sticks and Steefs, she likes Steefs because they smell nice in her opinion.
Dislikes: pain, Vykkers and Paramites

Bio: #392 was created in Vykker Labs to create the ultimate fighting machine, unfortunately the vicious natures of the Scrab and Slog cancelled each other out and made a perfect pacifist pet. As big as a Scrab she has a Slog’s head, a bigger, longer version of a Slog’s body, four legs, the front ones being Scrab’s and the back ones being Slog’s and a stubby little tail. She has red and yellow skin and is a terrific dancer. Relies on touch, smell and heat signatures to move around and hunt. Looks like a complete freak but she’s not oddly proportioned or anything, just a bit of a screw-up.

Last edited by LoboDiabloLoneWolf; 08-06-2005 at 07:14 AM..