Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

10-19-2002, 08:32 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Red Muse: *hears the announcement* Great, lunchtime! I was getting a little hungry! *runs to the cafeteria*

--------->

Meanwhile, Ammy is trying to clean the factory. She doesn't feel hungry, so she decides not to go.

Ammy:... everything is so big...

She picks up a broom and starts swiping.

10-19-2002, 03:19 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

Obi: * walks around factory * Damn mudokons........... hate those friggen things.............. always doin' weird spirit stuff........... * see's lever * I wonder what this does? * Pulls lever and activates nearby meat grinder * AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Runs away *
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

10-19-2002, 04:40 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Red Muse:*at the grinding station* ...errr... Dang. I-I think I'm lost... This place is so HUGE!
*sigh* Well, gotta keep on runnin' if I don't wanna miss the lunch.
*starts running through the station* Scrab Cakes, mmm...OW!*bumps into Obi and fells backwards* Owww... Did I get hit by a meteor?

------>
Ammy: *cleaning*

10-20-2002, 01:44 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: * falls down * OWWWW!! watch where yer goin'!!!!!!!!!!
Ya could've killed me!!!!!!!! I otta blow yer head off right now!!!! * points gun at Red Muse *
Asshole

10-20-2002, 02:48 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Red Muse: Whoa! *raises his hands up* Whoa! You don't want to do it! Okay, sorry, my bad just don't shoot!

------>
Ammy is walking at the assembly line. She stops as she spots an old barrel with the logo of the RuptureFarms in it. She remembers her late father's stories: about slavery, misery, fear, hope, freedom and Abe. Her father was saved by this Abe guy.
Ammy:... Mom, dad... Where are you...?

10-20-2002, 11:10 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: Gimme one reason why I shouldn't kill ya right now! * Clicks gun *
Asshole

10-21-2002, 01:55 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Red Muse: Well, does it help you if you shoot me? You'd get fired or even court-martialed for shooting a fellow employee.*nervous smile* So...put that gun down and let's forget this silly accident, okay? ...*paniced* Besides I'm unarmed! It would be unfair to shoot an unarmed slig!!

------------->
Ammy: *sitting in a dark corner* (?)

10-22-2002, 01:11 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

Vince: Oh man, am I starving!

Jayne: Lunnnncchhh!!!

*They both start running for the cafeteria*

Correl: Slow down! Watch out for that saw! Don't eat anything until you know what it is!

*They ingore him and are too far away to hear already*

Correl: *sigh*.........

------------------

Smudge: zZz.....zZz......*hears announcement*....WHOAH! Ok, I'm up, I'm goin'.......*looks around, he's all alone*......heh, oops.......oh well, FOOD TIME!!

*Starts walking in a random direction, hoping to find a sign that tells where the cafeteria is.*

*Comes near where Obi and Red Muse are, sees them in the argument...*

Smudge: Dyuhuhaha! *claps his hand over his mouth, realizes he shouldn't have got involved* Oops........

-----------------

*Jayne jumps into the cafeteria bench, having already got her rations*

Jayne: Chow time! *starts gobbling it up like it was a race to finish*

Vince: Yummmmy! *sits down by Jayne* Hey Jayne, watch out and don't eat your plate when you're done!

Jayne(mouth full): I dun eat THAT fasht.....*munch, munch*

Vince: Suuuuure ya don't......*looks at the already-empty plate*

Jayne: I DON'T! *knocks him in the shoulder*

Vince: Ow!

Correl: There you are. What are they making us eat this time?

Vince: Scrab legs. Very good! Have some---

Correl: I think not! Eating the very thing that keeps us here--these meat products---no, I won't have it.

Jayne: *buuuuurrrp!*

*Correl stares at her harshly*

Jayne: .....hehe.....sorry......

[EDIT: spelling corrections made]
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

Last edited by tybie_odd; 10-21-2002 at 05:18 PM..
10-22-2002, 12:07 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

I think I'll make a third char.
-------------------->
Name: Jammer
Species: BigBro Slig, military class(mmm... always wanted to be one... !)
Personality: A BigBro with a bad attitude.
Jammer was a former employee at the Vykkers Labs, until he got fired by an unknown reason.
He was classified as schizophrenic when he left the Labs. His name is known amongst the vykkers, because only they know what happened to Jammer, that made him become what he is now.

Jammer likes weapons, so he has an amazingly huge arsenal of different guns with him, but he hardly never gets to use them all.
His main weapon is his BlitzPacker, which he is ofter seen polishing.
Like his guns, Jammer's other equipment is also top-notch;
His pants are made of the finest metals and his headgear is a one-of-a-kind item.

But, high status, big guns and fancy gear doesn't make you a genious- Jammer is as stupid as a boot.
He solves all his problems by fighting and smoking.
Jammer likes to brawl and mock others. He's malicious and cruel, but behind that tough shell, withing lies a weak self-esteem.

Jammer is a bit larger than others and he has a mudokon skull tattooed on his left shoulder.

Last edited by The Red Muse; 02-01-2003 at 10:03 PM..
10-22-2002, 02:46 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig: "OK, Jammer, you're hired for Security Dept. Please don't hurt me or other sligs! You'll guard the cafeteria, because there may be some food fights. Is that OK?"

OK, my next character:

Name: Otto
Species: Glukkon
Personality: Arnie's little brother, learning stocks and business in Rupture Farms, hates Arnie
Appearance: blue suit, Rupture Farms badge on suit, black shoes.

10-22-2002, 03:29 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Red Muse: *hears Smudge's laughter* Huh? *tries to turn around, but remembers Obi and his naughty gun * Err... Hehe... *gulps loudly* Wonder who that was? *grins*
-----
Ammy: *asleep*

------
Jammer: *growls at #7 slig and heads for the cafeteria*.... *once there he sees all the mudokons and goes nearer them* .... Hmph. Scrubs.

10-22-2002, 10:16 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: * looks up * What are you lookin' at!!?! KEEP WALKIN'!
* looks back down at RM * Now listen hear you little weasle, if you ever get in my way again, you can expect your head in a recycler! GOT THAT!?!! * pokes RM with tip of gun *
Asshole

10-23-2002, 01:30 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Red Muse: Y-yeah, sure! *nervous laugh* Okay. So... I'll get going now, hehe, ummm... See ya! *runz away*
----
Ammy: ZZzzZZzzZZ...
----
Jammer: ... *glares at Jayne*

10-23-2002, 08:29 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

*#7 Slig and Arnie talks at Board Room table in Cafeteria*

Arnie: "I can't wait that my brother, Otto arrives. I sent my FeeCo train for him."

#7 Slig: "I didn't know that you have a brother, boss...

Arnie: "Of course, you didn't. I've arrived for a week and I forgot to introduce myself to the Mudokons, other Sligs and you."

#7 Slig: "Yeah, I forgot that..."

Arnie: "Forgot what?"

#7 Slig: "I don't know. Where was we?"

Arnie: We talked about my bro, and..."

#7 Slig: "Bro? Your brother is a BigBro Slig?"

Arnie: "No, you idiot! My brother is a Glukkon, like me!"

#7 Slig: "Sorry, boss!"

Arnie: "Never mind. He's going to arrive in the evening."

#7 Slig: Okay, boss. Yum, these Scrab Legs are surely tasty." Do you like it, boss?"

Arnie: "How should I know? I can't use my arms, remember?"

#7 Slig: Ooops! Sorry!

*stands on the table and holds a Scrab Leg in front of Arnie*

Last edited by dripik; 06-10-2003 at 12:13 AM..
10-23-2002, 09:51 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: Yeah, you better run!! * looks around * Geeze, this place looks alot bigger without as many workers as before!.........Hey..... I wonder...... * Runs to wall in sector 5 * Yes! * Tears paper off wall, uncovering secret hole * Now lets see..... * reaches into hole and pulls out skateboard * YES!!!!!!! * jumps on and rides around factory *
Asshole

10-23-2002, 10:26 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

*Correl is sitting beside Vince, waiting for him to get done eating; Jayne sits across from them, but is distracted...*

Correl: This is tiring. When will they let us sleep?

Vince: What? You've been asleep all morning, and now you're tired already?! You've just been pushing a lever for a couple hours and you think that's hard?!

Correl: In our Villiage, the air was breathable. It made work much more pleasant...

Vince: Yeah, yeah, the Villiage....big deal! We get good food here, besides. This may be the first job I won't try to escape from.

Correl: You call that food! An animal's carcas, injected with chemicals...we would never have touched something like that at the Villiage.

Vince(sarcastically): Riiiight..... Well, it doesn't taste half bad once you put ketchup on it. Eat up! *gobbles into another leg*

Correl: *shudders, turns away*

Jayne: .......

Vince(mouth full): *munch, munch*....Heyb Jayde, mutts up? Why ya jooking so glub?

Jayne(not looking at him): He's staring at me........

Vince: Who ish?

Jayne: That.....that.....*looking at the BigBro*

Vince(swallows): ......oh! Don't worry Jayne....*leans close and whispers*.....I won't let anything happen to you.

*Jayne continues to stare back in terror at Jammer*

Vince(whispering): Don't stare! You'll make him even more angry...

Jayne(quietly): He's going to hurt me......I know it, I know it, I---

Vince: SHH! Shh, don't tell yourself that! Calm down. We can't afford for you to have a panic attack right now. Forget about him, let it go, breathe--

Jayne: It will happen again. All over again. He'll hurt me. Like the other one. I'm doomed. I'm lost. I'm---

Vince: --Safe, as long as I'm beside you. *puts his arm around her shoulder* It's ok, just breathe, breathe, breathe....

*Jayne burries her head into Vince's shoulder, muffling soft tears. He rocks her slowly back and forth to sooth her*

----------------------

*Smudge walks into the cafeteria*

Smudge: Finally, I made it. *gets his food and sits down* Ahhh...scrab! My favorite meat.....*glances around, then adds quietly*....except for Mudokon. Love them Pops! Heh heh heh. *starts eating*
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

10-24-2002, 12:46 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: * Rides around factory, then stops and looks at sign * Left is the grinding facility............ * sees flashbacks of him getting stuck in a grinder and having all the muds laugh at him while he's spinning around, and around, and around...... * ............ Damn muds.... and Right is the cafeteria....... works for me! * rides over to cafeteria...............arrives at cafeteria * Okay then..... what? * sees muds eating * grr........when Mullok was still around, the muds only got mashed scrab brains every two weeks.........damn muds....... hate those friggin creatures. * sits down and starts eating *
Asshole

10-24-2002, 01:53 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Red Muse: *finally arrives to the cafeteria* Gasp! *sees Obi* (How the hell did he get here so fast?) *takes a plate,eyes still fixed fearfully on Obi* (Ah, a new guard.)*looks at Jammer* (A BigBro... never seen one in real life before... Should I go and say 'Hi'?) *takes another good look at Jammer* (... Nah.) *notices the mudokons, especially Jayne caught his attention* (Oh... Wonder what happened here?) *goes to the same table with the muds* ...Hi! Um, is it okay if... I sit with you guys?*smile*

-------
Ammy: *still sleeping*

------
Jammer: *a dirty grin grows to his face when he sees that he got Jayne upset* Hey, scrubs! Ya'd better shut up! I hate whining!...
*silently, but still hearable* If ya don't... I'll give ya a lesson about meat grinding technique...

10-24-2002, 01:57 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Arnie finishes the meal*

Arnie: "Thank you, #7 Slig! You can stop holding those Scrab Legs now."

#7 Slig: "Okay, boss. Oh I forgot, Jammer and the other Sligs! What are you waiting for? Eat! You need it for energy!"

*Arnie spots Jayne and Vince*

Arnie: "Say, that Mudokon is crying, isn't it? I wonder why?!"

*looks at Jammer*

#7 Slig: Oh, I get it! Hey, Jammer! Come to the door, for a minute, please!"

10-24-2002, 05:29 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *hesitates for a moment* ....*walks to the doorway with long and lazy steps**with an annoyed voice* What is it now?! *leans to the doorway* Defending scrubs are ya? *crouches to the same eye level with #7 slig* Or am I getting a promotion, eh? *lets out a loud, dirty laughter*

10-24-2002, 09:37 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: *Looks over at Jammer* Hehe, Bigbro's.........always gettin in trouble.........hehe........ *screams out:*damn things piss me off! * Everyone stares at him * uh......sorry..... * Finishes meal and leaves cafeteria * Okay lets see, I got nuttin to do, my secret stash is on the other side of the grinding facility........ I know! I can.......no.......that Abe guy destroyed it. I'm goin' to the lockers. * Goes to lockers and falls asleep *
Asshole

10-25-2002, 01:15 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

#7 Slig: "Yes, Jammer. I'm defending the Mudokons because Arnie said it. You should do that too. Look at that Mudokon with that old one. She's crying. The question: Why? Because she's afraid from BigBros. We are not for torturing them. We must protect them. And sorry, but in this case, I must put you into Stockyards."

tybie_odd, can I say "she" for Jayne? You wanted Jayne to be female.

10-28-2002, 03:37 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *growls* *mumbles something* *curses* ...Tch! *rips a door off its hinges on his way for the stockyards* Damn!

10-30-2002, 03:28 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*#7 Slig shouts at Jammer*

#7 Slig: "But don't forget that you're a worker of Rupture Farms and we still need you."

*waits until Jammer gets to Stockyards*

#7 Slig: "Now, where was I? Wait a minute! Arnie's brother is coming today! I forgot to tidy the Security Room! Quickly! I must get there!"

*runs as fast as he can*

#7 Slig: "Phew! I must take a breath...

*spots the mess on the table*

#7 Slig: "Huh, what a mess! Where is the dustbin? Ah, here it is...
Now, let me see... What's this?"

*grabs a piece of paper found on the table*

#7 Slig: "Oh, it's the Empoyee list. Let's see: Jayne, Vince, Correl, Ammy, Raizo, they are Mudokons. Ok, next are Sligs: Obi, Jammer, Red Muse, Smudge and me. And Arnie of course."

*puts paper in a box and grabs the other things on the table and throws them in the dustbin*

#7 Slig: "That's over. It wasn't so hard. Now I must find Arnie."

*starts running to Board Room*

#7 Slig: "Nope, he's not here. Wow this place is dusty."

*runs into cafeteria*

#7 Slig: "Phew, I must drink something. I'm dried up."

*goes to Drink! machine*

#7 Slig: "Hm, the only thing is on the menu is Water. Well, better than nothing..."

*hits button and grabs a bottle of water and drinks it*

#7 Slig: "Needed that. Ah, there you are, Arn... I mean, boss!"

*runs to Arnie*

#7 Slig: "Sorry I'm late, boss. Uhm, am I late?"

Arnie: "Almost. We must get to the station quickly!"

#7 Slig: "Okay, boss!"

*Arnie and #7 Slig run to the station*

#7 Slig: "Well, I had enough exercise for the day."

Arnie: "#7 Slig! Look out! You are standing on the railway!"

#7 Slig: "Am I? That's bad. I mean that's realy bad!!!"

*spots the FeeCo. train and jumps as fast as he can*
*the FeeCo. train hits him*

#7 Slig: "Ow!!!"

Arnie: "#7 Slig! You missed your pants! #7 Slig! Wake up! I think he's unconscius. We must get help!"

*goes to michrophone and announces*

Arnie's announcement: "Warning! I need Mudokons at FeeCo station! Quickly! There's an accident! If you help, you get better payment, I mean that on conditions."

10-30-2002, 04:42 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy: *wakes up when she hears the announcement* Huh? An accident? *stands up and stretches* Wonder what happened...*heads to the train station*
---------------

Jammer: *listens to the announcement* Heheheh... Bad luck. Wonder who got hit? Well... while I'm here, I might as well have some fun. My way. *takes out a gun(note:he carries a lot of 'em) and starts shooting walls and... everything* Yeah! *after he emptied the gun's shells, he gives the gun a kiss and puts it away* Ahhh... relaxation. *hears a howl* Huh? What was that? *sees as the first Paramites and Scrabs get brought into the cages* ... Oh, wow...

10-30-2002, 05:50 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Otto: "Hey, Arnie! What's the problem? I heard an announcement."

Arnie: "Yes, there was an accident and I called for help. I hope the Mudokons are going to arrive soon."

Otto: "Beats me. It's just a Slig, as I can see. There are many more in the factory, isn't there?"

Arnie: "It wasn't an ordinary Slig! It was the boss of Security Dept. I can't fill that job with a Slig Slacker! But he's not dead now, he's just injuried. We must heal him!"

Otto: "Yeah, right. What about dinner?"

Arnie: "You're so spoiled! You're not even try to help on that Slig! Why don't you run into the factory and yell for help?"

Otto: "Ok, I can't anything else..."

*runs into factory*

10-30-2002, 10:06 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: * Announcment wakes him up * Huh?......Wha?........accident?....train? Wha?.......* After he is fully awake, grabs skateboard and gun and heads to the station * ....I wonder who got hit? hehe......probobly that stupid big bro! hehe...hope the damn thing's dead for all I care!
Asshole

10-31-2002, 04:30 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy: *arrives at the FeeCo station* Hey! *spots #7 slig* Oh, gosh! *runs to Arnie* Um, s-sir, you, um, told us mudokons to come here... C-can I help you somehow?

-------
Jammer: Man these Paramites are boring. Not to mention those idiot Scrabs. C'mon! Do something! Fight eachother!

Scarbs& Paramites:.......

Jammer: Hmph! Fine. *sigh* I think I'll pay a visit at the station. If there would be rebellious mudokon to shoot. *leaves the stockyards* Why the hell this place has to be so damn big? *sees Obi stroll by with his skateboard* ... What a moron.

10-31-2002, 04:17 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie: "I'm glad you're here. We'll talk about the promotion later. Wait for another Mudokon then take #7 Slig to the Rest Room. Have I told what the Rest Room is? It's the "bedroom" of the factory. A huge hall full of beds, TV, sofas, and an announcement board on the wall. So take him to his bed. The Rest Room is next to the Security Room.

*looks at damaged pants*

Arnie: "And I must order a new pants from Vykkers Labs. And he had very new pants. Poor #7 Slig. The other Sligs must guard the factory by themself."

*#7 Slig groans something*

Arnie: "Forget that. You can't get back to work now. You must rest immediately."

*#7 Slig tries to crawl to Ammy and Arnie*

Arnie: "LIE DOWN!!!"

*#7 Slig collapses in a second*

This RPG is getting long, isn't it? That's good.

10-31-2002, 08:54 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Obi: * sees Jammer as he goes by the STOCKYARDS * damn, it wasn't the stupid big bro! Oh, well.....whoever got hit, I should be able to pick on! hehe! * Arrives at station and sees #7 Slig * so it was the bosses idiot buddy slig! hehe! mabey I can kick him when nobody's looking! * looks around.......kicks #7 Slig * hehe!
Asshole