abe619  (255)abe619  (255)abe619  (255)

same here.

08-25-2010, 05:13 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

Just wanna say thx guys

Chapter 5 - A sniper in the foliage

"What's that noise?" Asked the slig captain, still fiddling with his IR not paying attention.
Standleich followed the sound with his sniper scope and crept up into a low tree.
"He's truly amazing," laughed boomer "The only slig I know who can jump and climb!"
"If you didn't ask for that raise, you'd still have enough moolah for spring pants as well,"
The team burst out laughing, Boomer grunted, "I'm gonna go take a piss!"
"Don't get to far away," said Gunther, still spooked by the place,
"Gay!"

While in mid-stream, the foliage ahead of Boomer began to rustle and part,
he ignored it at first but when it got closer, he finished up and hoped back into his pants with his large, muscular arms.
"Guys get over here now, we got movement fifteen paces away!"
The team quickly parted and converged on Boomer's position,
"Gahh, shit, I stepped in your piss," Gunther moaned,
"Shut it and lock on," Claus whispered.
The team moved into position and erected a basic barricade from an upturned tree.
After a few more seconds a creature stumbled into the dim moon light,
"It's nothing guys, look a mudokon, damn tribals scared the shit out of me," Gunther said.
"No, look at it's skin, it's parched and browning, got look at it's skin, stretched right across it's ribcage. And it's eyes, bloody hell, call in HQ, get a team of fly boys up here."
Standleich pressed his comm. link, "No can't."
"Why not?"
"Comm's dead, we're alone boss."
The mudombie, still taking in the team now raised it's bony finger, coated in some sort of stale blood and wailed. A blood curdling wail that shook every slig.
"OPEN FIRE!" Cried Claus.
The team let up huge bursts on it, with decent accuracy for a slig but the thing kept coming, the shots burst into it's chest and brought it to it' knees but it kept coming.
"How do we kill it?" Shouted Boomer.
Standleich rolled his eyes and fired a shot straight into it's head, the creature dropped to it's knees and gurgled before falling entirely. The team whooped as a gentle purple luminosity left the body and hurtled off un-noticed.
"What the fuck was that then?" Gunther screached.

08-25-2010, 10:39 AM
abe619
Grubb Fisherman

: Feb 2008
: Somewhere hopefully
: 918

dude u r an artist.
the "head shot kills" thingie reminds of resident evil.

08-26-2010, 02:30 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

it's where the brain is so to sever it from the body renders the whole thing useless, also, I was going to have a heart kill but it's to easy because all you have to do is spray.

08-28-2010, 08:20 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

A separate story coming on here because if I keep doing the Necrum story without change I'll give up in the end.
So erm here goes, as with a few of my stories, made up on the spot:

[The Shrink as a member of good society]

The metal seems to team up and hulk over the mudokon working on platform 3212, Rupturefarms 1029. The shadows are gloomy and the barren darkness contrasts only with the pale luminescence of the odd fire fly and the glowing lights under the platforms. The mudokon scrubbed hard to block out the silence, the wipe noise, that friendly slosh, slosh, shmeeeeer.
A slig wanders down the pathway, visor gleaming with malice and hatred teaming through it's veins. Across it's left arm, it bears a tattoo of gang membership, a dead mudokon skull penetrated by a congealing spike. Underneath, written in some form of bastardised Latin are the words, Supremacy of the Sligs.
It looked at the mudokon and its tentacles fixated into an odd smirk of some description. It un-holstered it's blunderbuss, checked the cameras, the platform was supposedly devoid of any. It set to work quickly and effectively. a smack across the face sent the poor thing sprawling, another hit and the creatures chest caves in slightly, two ribs obliterated, another comes crashing don over the mudokons skull splitting the butt of the gun not to mention the terrified things cranium.
Perfectly satisfied with it's work, the slig charged off down the corridor, it had got away with the greatest crime it could commit. The mudokon's fingers trembled as it cleared the blood from it's eyes, it was all over maybe?
Out from the gloom came a shrink, lonely and tired, how it got integrated here was some small miracle, it's lights fizzled and the thing was old, a prototype perhaps?
"I am T-41-B, Shrink Unit, mudokon maintenance and family spokesman." Te chitinous, mechanical voice grated slowly as if it was un sure of it's vocal ability.
The mudokon whimpered and dragged it's leg down the corridor, trying to escape the wretched thing.
"Your chances of survival are 7.324% death may come with in 140 to 212 minutes,"
and then, as if it was doing some small kindness, pity filled the hollow circuits eyes and it set to work with it's buzz saw and chain hacker. And the mudokon screamed as blood curdled and metal hit bone and spikes flew into the lower levels.
"Struggling only increases the time it will take to dislodge your cortex!"
The creature gargled on it's bile and groped at it's throat but it was done for, the mudokon's throat was severed and it looked at the manifestation of goodness with questioning eyes.
The circuit continued working and the mudokon continued screaming, pleading for it to stop. Until silence again, no more cleaning noises on this platform.

08-28-2010, 04:26 PM
abe619
Grubb Fisherman

: Feb 2008
: Somewhere hopefully
: 918

awesome but this was too sad.