Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2002
: In my Soul Room. Occasionally found on Fanfiction.net
: 274
Kesiah  (10)
Post Some stuff...

Please don't double post, thebomb372.
Why would there be a can opener in the bag? That would be too easy.

Anyway, for those who are interested, Abe and Munch are not actually in a city, they just think that because they haven't seen that many different creatures in the same place. It's more like a small town.

Also, I would appreciate some creative feedback from people who are reading this, if you would like to, send me a PM, answering these few basic questions, and any other things you might like to include.

1/ What do you like about the story?

2/ What do you think needs improving?

3/ What would you like to see happening later?

I'd be very pleased if just a few of you would take the time to answer this, thanks.
I am a Yaoist. If you have a problem with this, tell someone else.
Author of "Quest for the Can Opener" And several other fics. See them at Fanfiction.net!

08-25-2002, 12:32 AM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)
Sad Chapter 7: Abe does Vegas?

Awwww....... Only Oddling replied to my questions, and no one replied in the topic. *sniff* Wahhhhhh!!
Well, I wrote the next chapter anyway, I hope you like it. And maybe I'll get some replies!
-------------------------------------------------

The marketplace was packed with stalls, the owners yelling their wares out to the crowd. Abe was almost deaf by the time he reached the edge of the square, as Mudokons, Sligs and the odd Glukkon attempted to scream out their offers directly into his ears.
* Finally! I’m out of that crowd.* Abe thought. *Now to see if I can find a can opener.*
The side street that Abe had turned into contained some small-time shops, none of which contained a can opener. But the most interesting area of the side-street, was a large neon sign positioned over a doorway. The sign proclaimed the place to be called: ‘The Lucky Gluk’.
“Psst. Munch. What do you think this place is?” Abe whispered to Munch, who was still in the bag.
Munch squirmed around in the bag, trying to see the sign.
“No idea.” He whispered back. “Shouldn’t we be looking for that can opener?”
Abe ignored him and pushed open the door.
----------------------------------

Inside was teeming with Glukkons. Abe could see huge tables surrounded by Glukkons, apparently enthralled by the movement of a small ball on a spinning wheel. The air was thick with cigar smoke, and Abe had to fight down the urge to cough openly. He hoped Munch was doing the same.
There was a bar at the far end of the large room. Sligs were packed around it, some of them smoking LungBuster cigarettes. Abe also noted the long stage set near the bar, tables and chairs set around it, most of them designed for Glukkons, but a few were obviously for other races.
To his surprise, Abe could also see some Mudokons mixing with the Glukkons and Sligs, but others were carrying drinks and foods to various people.
Abe edged over to the bar. It felt strange that the Sligs took no notice of him, most of them not even looking in his direction.
“What’ll it be?” The Mud behind the bar asked.
Abe looked frantic for a moment. “Um, what do you have?”
The Mud sighed. “Look. How about I just get you some Soul Storm Brew? That’s what all the other Muds drink.” He said, and promptly filled a glass with Brew and plonked it in front of Abe.
“You’d better hurry if you want a seat. The show starts soon, and Queenie’s the best singer we’ve had in ages.” The Mudokon told Abe after he paid with some Moolah from the bag.
Abe looked around and found a seat near the stage. The Mud had been right, many of the Sligs and Glukkons were leaving the tables and bar and taking seats near the stage. Abe put Munch and the bag on the chair next to him and waited, sipping his Brew.
He didn’t have to wait long. The lights were dimmed, and a spotlight was shone on the curtains at the back of the stage.
The noise in the room died down, and an air of silent anticipation filled the room.
The curtains parted slightly, and a long metal leg slid out of the gap. Abe started at it. Then the gap was thrust wider and out stepped………
*I’m going to be sick.* Abe thought.
It was, well, a Slig. The metal legs were longer and shaped differently, and it was wearing a long sequined dress. But it was a Slig. The normal face and eye cover plate was also different, the false lashes attached were one of the main differences, and it was wearing make-up.
It was a cross-dressing Slig.
Queenie. Abe realized.
Slowly, Queenie moved down the stage, motioning suggestively to several Sligs and Glukkons in the audience. Then ‘she’ began singing.

“Vell, I gave you some Moolah, back in ’23,
But I ain’t seen nothin’ of you since,
Vhy don’t you do me right,
Like some other Gluk vould.”

The Slig had worked her way down the stage while singing, and was now entering the audience. Abe gulped as she swayed over to his table and sat on the edge near him.

“Ve used to be so good together,
But it’s like ve fell apart.
Vhy don’t you do me right,
Like some other Gluk vould.”

Queenie leaned over to Abe and winked. “Hello, big boy.”
*A Slig is winking at me!* Abe thought fanatically, *What do I do?!*
Queenie seemed to interpret Abe’s silence as some sort of invitation. She leaned over and took a deep drink from Abe’s Brew, then smiled suggestively.
“I’ll see you later, yes?” She said, and moved away from his table.
It was at this point in time that Abe realized that almost every Slig, as well as some Glukkons and Mudokons, were glaring at him in a not-very-nice way. Almost hostile. Abe suddenly realized that it was because of Queenie’s attention to him. They were jealous. He thought about this as Queenie made her way around the audience, singing and occasionally talking to people, but never for as long as she had with Abe.
“Psst! Abe! What was that awful noise?” Munch hissed from his bag. Abe shook himself back to reality.
“It was a Slig. It was singing.” Abe muttered. “Then......it winked at me.”
“Oh boy, Abe. That is not good. What happened then?” Munch whispered.
“It said it would see me later. What does that mean?” Abe asked.
Munch considered this for a few moments. “Well.....I don’t know......maybe it’s a trap? Anyway, this is not getting us a can opener!”
“I’m working on the can opener! Just be quiet for now, people are starting to stare.” Abe snapped. He shoved Munch and the bag to the side, and looked up to see most of the audience and Queenie staring at him. Abe attempted a smile and laughed nervously.
“I......need some more Brew.” He said, then got up quickly and headed towards the bar.
The Bartender looked up as Abe approached.
"Yeah, yeah. I know. ‘More Brew, more Brew’. Muds are all the same when they get some Brew, good for business though.” He said, passing Abe the glass. Abe held out the Moolah he had bought with him, but the Mud didn’t take it.
“Queenie paid it for ya. Seems like you found her soft spot.” The Mud said.
Abe gulped and hurriedly returned to the table and put down his glass. He sighed and looked over at the now empty stage, the empty chairs, the empty spot where Munch and the bag had stood...........
The empty spot where Munch and the bag had stood!!
Abe jumped up. “My bag! It’s gone!!” He yelled.
-----------------------------------

This just keeps getting worse and worse! Now Abe has to find Munch and the Moolah, so that he can find Munch a can opener, so that Munch can use the can opener to open his can and get to the Gabbit eggs! Abe also has to deal with Queenie, a very confused Slig, and the natural hazards of the town, try not to get discovered by the Glukkons, and get back to his Mudokons buddies before they wake up and wander off! Is this possible?! Well of course it is!
Author of "Quest for the Can Opener" And several other fics. See them at Fanfiction.net!

08-25-2002, 05:02 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Heh, I like this Keep it up!
08-25-2002, 10:22 AM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Hey, that's great! Some completely unseen problems! Wouldn't be much fun without them, eh? I'm curious, write more!

08-26-2002, 12:15 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

OH MY ODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *laughs too hard and too much to put on one post cause that would be spam* Wow Kesiah, that's so friggen funny! Hey wait a sec.... Queeny? Uh oh, I thought we put Aunt Queeny in the assylum? She must of escaped again. See people? This why I'm so nuts, cause I'm related to this dim wit!

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

09-19-2002, 11:37 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)
Wired Chapter 8: Lost, one Gabbit, if found contact Abe.

Hahahahahahah!!! Just when you thought it was gone for good, here it is again, back like an annoying zit on your face!!!
*cough* Anyway, here's the next chapter.
------------------------------------

“My bag! It’s gone!” Abe yelled. This sudden outburst attracted the attention of several Sligs and Glukkons nearby. One of the Sligs shrugged.
“So?” He said, and returned to his drink. Abe gaped at them. Obviously the bag had been stolen, meaning that someone must of taken it while he was getting his drink.
Abe’s thoughts were interrupted by a Mudokon approaching the table. He was wearing a suit, but had the look of a slave about him.
“Message for you, sir. From Miss Queenie.” The Mud murmured, he placed a folded piece of paper in front of Abe, then scurried off. Abe picked up the paper and read the message.

Please meet me in my dressing room. I have important information for you.
-Queenie

*That Slig wants me to go to her room! What does she think I am, crazy?!* Abe thought. *But then, she might know what happened to Munch.* He sighed, finished his Brew, then turned towards the large door bearing the sign ‘Stars only: Keep out.’.
Abe smiled hopefully at the Slig bouncer and showed him the letter.
“Ok.” The Slig said. “You can go in.”
----------------------------
Munch had blocked his ears after he realized that a Slig was singing. The notion of the Slig also putting the moves on Abe was very scary. He didn’t want to hear the poor guy’s tortured screams.
*Abe my friend, I pity you.* He thought.
The Moolah he was lying on wasn’t a very comfortable bed, but Munch hadn’t gotten much sleep lately, so when the bag was lifted up and Abe began swinging it while he walked, Munch couldn’t help but fall asleep.
----------------------------
It wasn’t all that difficult for Abe to find Queenie’s dressing room. The huge golden star framing a large image of Queenie’s face was the first give away, that and the too familiar voice emanating from the room.

“He’s the sveetest little Mud that you have
ever seen.
Vith skin of blue and
Moolah too……”

*She’s singing about me?!* Abe thought. *I can’t go in! Who knows what will happen! But I’ve got to find Munch.* Finding himself resolute, Abe reached up and knocked bravely on Queenie’s door.
------------------------------
Munch awoke when the bag was dropped heavily on a hard surface.
“OW! Abe, watch it!!” He yelled, forgetting for a moment the dangers in a Glukkon heard them. A sudden silence outside the bag made Munch stop. He heard someone move away from the bag, then a hurried, whispered conversation. Suddenly he realized one of the sounds he had been hearing all the time, the mechanical whirr and thud of Slig pants.
*Uh, oh.* Munch thought, *What happened to Abe? He’s probably dead, if Sligs have got the bag.*
“What are you?” A Slig voice questioned. Munch gulped, what was he going to do?
“I’m…..” Munch began, but he was cut off by one of the Sligs tearing open the bag.
“Whoa! Look at this!” It called to it’s friend.
Munch stared up at the two enormous, large, gigantic, huge, did I mention big?, Big Bro Sligs.
“Uh oh.” Much thought as they stared down at him.
--------------------------------

*Snores. Wakes up*
huh? What? Oh yeah. That was riveting wasn’t it? Munch is the captive of two really Big Bro Sligs, Abe is going to meet some loony, cross-dressing Slig, and we still haven’t found a stinking Can Opener!!!
Hopefully the next chapter will be much better. See you then!

09-20-2002, 12:05 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

I told Aunt Queenie not to buy that salt lick! I said thats for SCRABS, not for Sligs! But no, she bought the damned salt lick! *sigh* And she's getting after Abe too!*grabs Abe away* Leave my Mud alone!*Smooches Abe* don't worry! I've come to save you!*swings away on a vine wearing a leopard skin toga and shouting like Tarzan*

09-29-2002, 12:15 AM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)
Oddworld Chapter 9: Separation anxiety

*gasp* Replies....need......replies.........
*passes out*
-----------------------

Munch stared up at the two really, really big Big Bro Sligs.
"Hi?" He said hopefully.
The Big Bro's stared at him, then one of them reached down and grabbed his leg.
"Hey! Let go! Help!!!!!" Munch yelled frantically. It didn't occur to him that this would probably just bring more Sligs running. But, to Munch's great surprise, the Big Bro mearly dropped him on the ground. Surprised, Munch flipped himself onto his leg and looked at the two Big Bros. The were totally ignoring him, concentrating their interest on the bag he had been hiding in.
"Look at da, da, Moolah." One said. The other, who was slightly larger, started pulling out huge handfuls of Moolah and gloating over them.
"Preetty..." It slurred. The first Big Bro seemed to be thinking, Munch was fascinated, he could actually see his tentacles moving in time with the thoughts. After several minutes, the Big Bro seemed to reach a decision, and it turned out to be a relatively simple one, as far as Big Bro's go. It grabbed it's gun, and hit the other Big Bro with it. Of course, this meant an all-out battle, the Big Bro's hitting, punching, and eventually shooting each other, with Munch hiding behind a barrel, having confiscated the bag of Moolah.
The fight reached a peck when one of the Big Bros did some serious damage to the other, and Munch realized it was probably not a good idea to hang around.
*I'm outta here!* He thought, making a break for the nearest exit while the Big Bros fought. *Well, I have the Moolah, now I just have to find Abe.*
--------------------------------------

"Come in." Queenie called, knowing full well who knocked on her door. Turning, she saw the strange blue Mudokon she had flirted with in the bar.
"Vhy......hello." She said, fluttering her eyelashes.
Abe gulped frantically, "Hi.......I got your letter...." He said.
Queenie smiled seductively. "Vell, I need to talk to you, privately." She said softly.
"Vhat...I mean, what about?" Abe asked.
Queenie motioned to him to close the door. "Just let me slip into something a little more comfortable....." She said when Abe had closed the door.
Abe's eyes widened as Queenie slid behind a dressing screen. *What does she mean? What's this Slig want with me?*
He looked around nervously at the room. Posters of Queenie were attached to the walls, a large mirror dominated another wall, pots of various creams and liquids decorating an elaborate dresser underneath the mirror. There were clothes, heeled shoes and....false eyelashes? all over the place.
Abe spun around at the sudden movement behind him, standing there was......Queenie? Was it her? She looked just like a normal Slig, pants, gun and all. "Huh?" Abe said.
Queenie looked at him. "Well, what else do you think would be comfortable?" She moved over to a chair, motioning for Abe to sit in another one.
"Brew?" She asked.
"Um...No! No....um, thanks..." Abe stuttered.
Queenie sighed. "Look, I knov vho you are, Abe. No need to look shocked, the average Slig vouldn't notice at first, but I got a good, long, look. I'm going to help you. I sav who sviped you Moolah, and I can tell you vere they are. But I vant you to do something for me...."
Abe stared at her. "What?"
Queenie smiled.
------------------------------------

Meanwhile........

*Abe had better be in a lot of trouble!* Munch thought. *Or else I'm gonna throw him into a meat grinder!!*
The continuos running, hiding and dashing from hiding place to hiding place was beginning to get to Munch. Gabbits were not intended to hop everywhere, especially for long periods of time, and Munch was beginning to regret this whole can opener idea.
He had managed to learn some helpful information. By bribing some Sligs with Moolah, he had not only convinced them he was not a Gabbit, but was able to find out the Abe had apparently been captured by the Glukkon head of McGlukkies. Munch could only guess how that had happened, and what they intended to do to him.
*What I need is a short cut to the head McGlukkies branch.....* Munch thought. *Like a cargo ship, but where can I find one of those?*
With a sigh, Munch hissed at a passing Slig, calling him into the alleyway. Grabbing a fistful of Moolah, he shoved it at the Slig and said:
"I'm not a Gabbit. You have not seen me. Now, can you tell me how to get to the head McGlukkies branch in the area?"
The Slig stared at the Moolah, did a quick equation concerning weapons and their values, and smiled.
"Keep going straight until you see a Soulstorm Brew vending machine, then go left and keep going, You can't miss it." He said.
Munch nodded and set off.
-----------------------------------

Well, Munch and Abe are now looking for each other, but not getting very far, no can openers have been seen yet, and this whole thing seems to be a waste of time! Oh well, I'm over it.

09-29-2002, 12:55 AM
sO fReAkIn oDd
Howler Punk

: Sep 2002
: They keep me in the closet! RUN! GET HELP!
: 337
sO fReAkIn oDd  (11)

GREAT STORY!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ!!!!! MAGNIFICENT JOB!!!! KEEP ON WRITIN'!!!!!
Ben's Oddysee
The Professional

10-01-2002, 12:30 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

lmao!!!!!*quickly catches her @$$ and returns to computer* Hehe, thats good Kes! Keep up the good work, it's hilarious! *eats donut and gets jelly all over chanserv for booting Kes off oddchat tonight*

10-03-2002, 12:12 AM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

: Jun 2001
: Florida
: 1,830
Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)

Really great story Kes, sorry I haven't got to read all of it yet but Im still captivated and will finish the rest soon.

Great job Kes, keep it up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRSHXhJzsY

10-20-2002, 03:43 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

*yawn* are you gonna write more Kes? Sorry if I sound rude, it's just that you haven't wrote anything in forever! Hmm... speaking of stories that haven't been writen in forever.......*runs over and styarts typing new chap for her own fan fic*

10-21-2002, 01:34 AM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)

I'm getting there I'm getting there......as soon as I remember what I was writing about........*reads topic* Quest for the Can opener? What the? Musta been drunk then....which is Odd cause I don't drink....

10-21-2002, 04:14 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

Argh! This whole time I pass this fan fic not even knowing Kes wrote it! *Slaps self on head* I never really look these days. Well after reading this over and over....I came to one conclusion.....lol! This is just hella funny!!! Kes my girl, amazing I like this fan fic alot. Hmmmm.....yeah, anyway this is good.....so write more! Thats when you have the time eh? Good job Kes
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

10-31-2002, 08:14 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)
Wired

This is the 3rd fanfic i ever read and i have cum to the conclusion that it is REALLY REALLY FUNNY!!! *Falls off chair and rolls on floor laughing like idiot on e-numbers*

A pet rock is for life, not just for Christmas

I lost my head in a history lesson and when i found it it was empty!
11-12-2002, 10:50 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)
Wired Chapter 10: Double oh-Abe!!

That's right, I finally got my act together and wrote some more, now I can go back to sleep..... Edit: This part dedicated to Oddling and Kai!!
-------

Munch hopped from shadow to shadow, as fast as a Gabbit can, which isn't actually that fast. Finally he could just see the huge golden Glukkon heads of the McGlukies main branch.
*At last! You had better be there Abe, or I'm gonna......do something bad....I don't know what it is, but man it's gonna hurt!* Munch thought.
There were several Slig guards around the entrance, but Munch got rid of them easily enough by throwing fistfuls of Moolah in the air and hopping through while they were trying to catch them.
When he was inside, he realized that he had no idea where Abe would be held. With a sigh, he turned and hopped in the direction of a nearby Slig guard. Munch grabbed out a double handful of Moolah and shoved them into the hands of the Slig.
"Where's Abe being held?" He asked while the Slig was staring at the Moolah.
"Over there. Second corridor on the right, five doors down..." The Slig said, still mesmerized by the glinting Moolah.
Munch quickly hopped off in that direction, before the Slig thought to check who he was.
The second corridor on the right, five doors turned out to be a pretty basic cell to be holding Abe in, there weren't even any guards.
Munch got rid of the lock quickly enough by zapping it, pushed open the door and hopped into the semi-darkness inside.
There, chained against the wall was......Abe?
"Wait a minute....Something's not quite right about this..." Munch said.
-------------------------------------

Abe looked nervously at Queenie.
"What do ya want me to do?" He asked the strange Slig. To Abe's surprise, Queenie blushed suddenly.
"I.....uhhh.....vell....." Queenie fidgeted with her gun, making Abe very nervous.
"iorderedsomethingfromvykkerslabsandivantyoutogetit!" She said in a rush.
Abe frowned... "uhhh....What did you say?"
Queenie took a deep breath, then repeated herself.
"I ordered something from Vykker's Labs, and I vant you to get it for me." She said, blushing furiously.
Abe's eyes widened. "You vant...I mean want....me to get something from Vykker's Labs?! Are you crazy?"
Queenie flashed a Sliggy smile. "No, but if you don't, I'll call the guards and tell them vho you are..."
Abe sighed, it seemed like he had no other choice.
"What is it you need anyway?"
If anything, Queenie turned even redder, Abe didn't think it was possible for a Slig to blush, but she was anyway.
"Vell...It's something to...uhhh...improve my performance....they called it a....Bra? I think thats right."
Abe turned red to, he didn't know what she meant, but had a fair idea after she explained with hand-gestures.... *How am I gonna be able to get that, with out dying from laughter?* He thought. *If the Vykkers don't kill me first..*
"I'll do it." He said with a sigh. "Where do I get it from?"
Queenie smiled sexily at Abe. "Thank you so much, just ask one of the head Vykkers for Queenie's parcel... Plus you can look for your Moolah vhile you are there. I sav some Interns take it."
Abe rolled his eyes, this whole can opener thing was turning out to be more complicated then he thought.
------------------------------------------

Munch stared at the strange Mudokon chained against the wall.
"Who are you and what have you done with Abe?" He said.
The Mud looked up at him, and somehow managed to be imploring and terrified at the same time.
"I was put here by the Glukkons. They decided to make me look like Abe, then execute me so that everyone would think that Abe was dead." The Mud said listlessly.
Munch was surprised, a plan like that might actually have worked. The Mudokon slaves would have thought Abe was dead, and gone back to being depressed, instead of hoping for freedom. Munch studied the Mud, the blue paint was rubbing off in places, and the tattoos looked more like scribbles, but the effect from afar was good enough.
"They didn't do a very good job." He muttered, before hopping over to the chains. "Come-on, lets get you out of here." Munch said, his head port sparking.

"Are you sure this is the right way? What if the Sligs catch us? What are you exactly? Why do you have that thing on your head?"
"Shut up."
"Don't you like me? Are you and Abe really good buds? How come you only got one leg? Do you have anything to eat? What do you eat?"
"Will you please shut up?"
"Do you think the Glukkons know we're gone? Are we gonna rescue the other Muds? Is Abe here too? How do you get this blue paint off? What does Abe really look like? Why is your head so big? Can I get a glass of water? Why's it so hot in here? Do you like coconuts?"
"Look," Munch said after a while. "If you don't SHUT UP I am going to drag you back to that cell and chain you back up again!! No wonder the Glukkons chose you to execute."
The Mud blinked at Munch, then tears welled up in his eyes.
"You hate me!! It's not fair! Everyone hates me!! The only person who likes me is my brother and I haven't seen him in ages!! I wanna go home!!" The Mud yelled.
"Shut up!" Munch hissed. "Do you want us to get caught? Look....uhhh...what's your name?"
"You don't even know my name!!" The Mud howled.
"That is why I'm asking....." Munch said.
The Mud stopped and looked at him. "Oh. My name is Ben."
"I'm Munch. Now lets get out of here ok? Maybe Abe can find your brother later."
*It's not like he's doing anything else...* Munch thought.

*I hate Vykkers* Abe thought as he forced a smile that could just be seen under his disguise. Queenie had thought it best if the Vykkers thought one of her close friends came to get the 'bra' for her, so she had given Abe a new disguise.....
The Vykker paused to stare Abe up and down again, taking in the Mudokon sized bright pink stiletto heels, the lacy pink dress, with its huge pink bows and ribbons and Odd knew what else attached to it, and to top it off, a large pink bonnet, with more bows, that hid Abe's face. Abe rolled his eyes when he saw the Vykker staring.
"Tee hee hee! I just hope Queenie likes it, you know what she's like." He said, trying to pitch his voice higher. The Vykker grinned suddenly, and stretched out one of his arms to brush Abe's arm, on which he was wearing some pick gloves to hide the tattoos.
"I'm sure she will my dear. I could even slip you one, if you're interested. We'll need to have a fitting though...." The Vykker said, almost visibly drooling.
"uhhh...No thanks! Tee hee *gulp* hee..." Abe stammered, then ran for it. *You are one dead Gabbit, Munch!! Now I just gotta find those Interns, before they find Munch....*
---------------------------------

Ok everyone! All together now! point and laugh at Abe!!
*points and laughs*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Last edited by Kesiah; 11-12-2002 at 03:50 PM..
11-13-2002, 12:02 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Aw, thats sweet Kes! *hugs Kes until she blows up* Uh oh.......*gets broom and brushes remains of Kes under rug * ladeedadeeda..............

11-13-2002, 11:13 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)

ow.....medic....
*voice from under the carpet*
Hmmmm......I know the drought down here is pretty bad...but I didn't figure it would effect replies too!!!
*grabs a cup and waves out of the carpet edge*
Replies? Replies for the poor?

11-13-2002, 11:15 PM
sO fReAkIn oDd
Howler Punk

: Sep 2002
: They keep me in the closet! RUN! GET HELP!
: 337
sO fReAkIn oDd  (11)

*SFO walks over waving a cup*

Dedications? Dedications for the poor?

But good story Kes. You have a good sense of humor.
Ben's Oddysee
The Professional

11-14-2002, 03:28 AM
FuzzleByte01
Chippunk

: Dec 2001
: Phoenix, Arizona
: 32
FuzzleByte01  (10)

Poor Abe! LOL.

Great work, Kesiah.
11-16-2002, 12:45 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)
Wired

Will Abe ever find Munch?
Will they ever find that can opener?
Will this story ever come to an end (I hope not)

And I have a remedy for being hugged so hard that you blow up: Wheres that PVA glue?!

A pet rock is for life, not just for Christmas

I lost my head in a history lesson and when i found it it was empty!
11-16-2002, 06:27 PM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

Kaimana  (11)

*Kai walks into fan corner and reads the newest addition to "Quest for the....Can opener?"*

....heh .....hehe .....lol.....lol!...LMAO! ...hmm. Kes, it's good to sit down and actually, for once in my life, read a story And this one in particular, is a good fan fic. The comedy is there And just everything...everything that makes a Oddworld fan fic odd...is here So on behalf of you're comedic genious, I would like to say this story is an awsome one

11-23-2002, 07:51 PM
Splat

Native

Sorry K but i dont know about everyone else but i cant reply if you dont write. The story has been great so far, funny, scary, sick, sad, exiting, dramatic, blah blah

Ok, lets cut to the chase,

*Splat chases author (i refuse to use your name un til this story gets longer) around the room untill (s)he gets really tired and collapses in a heap on the floor, then he sits on him/her shouting "WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE..."

11-26-2002, 08:17 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

I oughtta check out fanfics more often! Kes, this is absolutely amazing! I love it. You are a very good writer. I feel bad when I come and read a story like this, and find out it has been here all this time and I have not done my part to support the author! My appologies Kesiah. Please accept my make-up praises for your previous posts.

Good! Great! Wow! Awesome! More! C'mon! What's gonna happen?! Hahaha! Noo! Eeek! What? Wow! Cool! GOOD JOB!!!

My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

12-04-2002, 10:28 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)
Wired Chapter 11: The story goes ever on...

Well, the public has spoken, or in some cases chased me round and round and then sat on me....

But the latest serving of fine Kesiah Humor has been created, using the freshest punch lines, the sweetest irony. Kesiah Humor '02 has a rich, fruity taste, gently caressing the senses, and a delightful tangy after taste. We let our Humor spend more time ripening, so it is grown to perfection.
Kesiah Humor: Have another glass.

Dedication: Primarily, this dedication goes to Zeus, Oddling's dog, who was taken in unfortunate circumstances. May he guard Oddling forever.
Thanks also go to SFO, who's Shrink stories inspired part of this chapter, tybie_odd, who gave me some really helpful feedback, and inspired the entire Glukkon section. And Khanzumer, who gets a thankyou, mainly because I mention Zero from his fic, "Marching Mudokons" in this chapter, and I don't want anyone to hit me with anything....
Also thanks to everyone who writes comments to this fic, as I would probably have given up on it long since if they did not.
-----------------------------------------

*I must of been here for hours.....* Abe thought, scratching at the frills of the dress. He felt as though he'd been walking for most of the day, and he must have covered most of the Labs by now. *Who'd have thought there'd be so many Fuzzles in one lab?* Abe looked back and considered the large group of Fuzzles behind him. He understood what they were saying about one time in six, but at least they had stopped biting him for now.
The Fuzzles watched Abe with the air of waiting to see what kind of trick he would do next.
"Funny kind of dress it's wearing." One commented, confident that Abe would have difficulty understanding.
"What's it taste like?" Another asked. The first Fuzzle considered this.
"Uhh...what's the best thing you've ever tasted? Now, he tastes three times as good!" It said happily.
The Fuzzles had been talking about Abe's flavor for a while, and still enjoyed the memory of it. Some of them were drooling, causing Abe to worry a little.
*Damn it Munch! I need you to stop these things from deciding to eat me some more! Where are you?!*
With a sigh, Abe turned into the next Lab, maybe this time he could stop the Fuzzles long enough to get some answers from the Interns.
---------------------------

".....What's it like to be so short? How come you can zap stuff? Why have you gotta drink that stuff first? Do you think this paint will ever come off? What's Abe really look like? Are you guys friends? What kind of tea does Abe like best?"
Munch was actually amazed. Ben seemed to be able to continually ask questions, without pause for food, water, air, or anything else. The most surprising thing was that the Sligs would hear them coming, turn tail and run! But then, Munch reasoned, news like Ben's mouth would get around.
"I'm surprised you never got sent to the Shrink..." Munch muttered.
Ben blinked. "I got sent to the Shrink once! He started trying to talk to me, so I wanted to ask him some questions, then he got upset and tried to get out of the room. Why do you think that is?"
*Figures. He's gotta be the only Mud that could talk a Shrink into submission.* Munch thought.
"Are we gonna rescue the other Muds here? How are you gonna do that? Will you use your head zappy thingy again? Who gave it to you? Do you like Scrab Burgers? I think they're bad, 'cause the Glukkons don't eat them. Are you gonna fry the Glukkons like Abe does? You think Abe will like me?" Ben continued.
"Don't you ever shut up?" Munch growled.
"My brother always liked me to ask questions, do you know my brother? Do you think I'll get to see him again? I wonder if he likes me still, does he like you? Why do you think Slogs are so mean? Do you think they're hungry all the time? Do you think Scrabs are hungry a lot too? Do you know Zero? He used to work in Rupture Farms, I heard that he got away with Abe. Do you think Abe likes rescuing Muds?"
"After talking to you, I wouldn't bet on it! SHUT UP!!!" Munch screamed. He could feel a head ache coming on, and with a head like his, that was pretty bad. To his surprise, Ben stopped suddenly, tears welling up in his eyes. *Oh Odd, here we go again...* Munch thought.
"You hate me!! Everyone hates me! Even the other Muds hate me!" Ben cried, and sat down to begin bawling his eyes out.
Munch rolled his eyes. "I don't hate you," He muttered. " I said I don't hate you! I just think maybe you should ask less questions."
Ben stopped, and looked up at Munch. "Why didn't you say so?" He said, sounding surprised. "I can be quiet, and we can rescue the other Muds!! Is that ok?"
It was Munch's turn to be surprised. *It was that easy? Why didn't I ask sooner?*
"No one ever tried to ask me to be quiet! You're my best friend Munch!! It's so nice to have someone that doesn't yell at me all the time, and who doesn't get mad when I ask questions! Did you know that the Muds are through this door? I bet they'll be happy to see you! Gee, why do you look so mad Munch? Is something wrong? I said I'd be quiet! Aren't I doing a good job?!"
*I knew it was too good to be true...* Munch thought, then opened the door to where the Muds were kept.
---------------------------------

"Are you sure this will work?" Dropik said nervously.
Krenak looked down at the smaller Glukkon with contempt, "Of course it will! The Muds will think that we have the real Abe, and when we publicly execute him, then they will think that he's dead, so this stupid 'rebellion' will no longer be a problem." It was a brilliant plan, he had to admit, one of his best. Pure Genius, like him. Pure. Genius.
"So, like, what's gonna happen if the real Abe turns up?" The third member of the group said.
The other two Glukkons looked around nervously, checking the large room for anything that could be a spying device. They didn't want to show it, but the other Glukkon scared them. To begin with, it could have been the clothes. Perfectly good cut in the suit, no problem there; nice, wide shoulder pads, showing his reasonably high status, but then.....The suit was black. Not respectable black. Not professional black. This was... Krenak didn't think you could have shades of black, but this was black black. There were silver chains in interesting places, often linked together, and they chinked when the owner moved. Then the shoes...five inches high, black again, except with flames around them. But the suit was actually less scary then the owner.
He was, hopefully, once a normal Glukkon, though he deigned it. Rumor had his name being Rikno, now he called himself Antichrist666, or something like it. It changed more often then anyone could remember. Most Gluks just referred to him as "That one". Some Gluks even believed that looking at his face caused blindness. Krenak didn't think that could possibly be true, but then, it was a scary sight. He had piercings. Not the little things some of the younger Gluks were doing nowadays, but bars, threaded through his ears. Or chains, looping in and out of the skin and with things hanging off them. The dark glasses he wore hide his eyes all the time, it was said it was because his gaze could kill, Krenak thought it was because he liked the looks people gave him. Some said he had tattoos, like a Mudokon, except in strange places.... Altogether, he was truly frightening.
Krenak cleared his throat, hoping his slight touch of fear did not show as badly as it did in Dropik. If it wasn't for That One's gift, he would have been dead of 'accidental' reasons long since. But his gift....ask him any question involving numbers, no matter how difficult, how distracted he was at the time, and he would give you the answer. Within seconds. Krenak needed someone like that. Especially now, with that Abe character around.
"If Abe dares to show his face in this factory, then we will have him captured, and quietly disposed of." Krenak said around his fat cigar. He had tried thin cigars, but the fat ones were much better.
"But I thought you said we already had Abe!!" Dropik whined. Krenak signed. Odd knew how Dropik had survived this long. He was as thick as a retarded Meep. Krenak decided to put disposing of him on his 'To do' list.
"Dropik, we've gone over this already. We got the worst employee the factory has ever seen, and we've set him up to look like Abe. Then we kill him and say it's Abe. Got it?" Krenak said. *Dropik really does need to be disposed of. I'm glad I thought of it.*
That One deftly flicked some ash from his small, sickly sweet smelling cigarette. "So, what's this guy like? The one you got set up to take the fall. He really that bad?" He croaked hoarsely.
Krenak smiled. "His file says he is called Ben. The one involved with the incident with the Shrink."
Krenak allowed himself a moment of pleasure when he thought he saw That One's eyes widen slightly behind the glasses.
"Wasn't that when the Shrink broke down? It was, like, laughing maniacally to itself, and nearly broke itself to bits trying to get out of the room from the Mud. We had to, like, melt the thing down. It kept trying to get away, and it was, like, scared of Muds. Crying all the time. Trippy stuff."
"You are absolutely right, Antichrist666." Krenak said, favoring him with a smile.
"It's DaRk_EvIl_BeTrAyEr." The other replied, gloomily. No one ever seemed to listen to what he called himself.
"Exactly." Krenak said, giving him another smile. He thought he was quite good at them, he been practicing in front of a mirror and the book had some very good diagrams. With a laugh, Krenak got back to laying out what plans he had that he thought the others should know.
-----------------------------

To purchase one bottle of genuine Kesiah Humor, please reply to this topic. We are not fussy with replies, we accept Worship, Praise, Neutral, Bad and Flame. Offer for a limited time only. Offer subject to avalibility. All rights reserved.
Want to hear more about your favourite character? Want to hear a different point of view? Want to just Worship and bask in my glory?? Then PM me with you suggestions!!!
I mean, do I look scary? Really? *big innocent smile*
Why did everyone run away?

Last edited by Kesiah; 12-04-2002 at 04:46 PM..
12-05-2002, 12:04 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

*runs from Kes in horrid fear* AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *grabs bottle of this new Kesiah humor stuff, and keeps running* Hey, this stuff is pretty good! *looks on label and sees that its just made out of liquid bull poop* Eeeeewwww!!!!!!!1 Lol, well all I can say is great job Kes! And thanks for the dedication, I'm sure Zeus loved it.

12-05-2002, 12:50 AM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)

Hey! I'll have you know that that is a bottle of the finest, purest, liquid Humor you will ever taste! Plus it comes in alcaholic and non-alcaholic versions!!

12-05-2002, 01:37 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

Kaimana  (11)

Once again Kes, an amazing job. I wont say much as I am short on time here, but I did find the time to read it! Good job.

12-05-2002, 05:21 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Antichrist666.... Heh
This fic is actually funny... why did it take so long?!
Oh, and I'll take a glass of alcoholic+++ Kesiah Humor.

12-05-2002, 11:41 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

Kesiah  (10)

*gives her a bottle, marked "Warning: Do not inhale, do not operate heavy machinery after drinking, in fact, try not to do anything after drinking." And a list of rehab numbers.*
I takes me a while, cause I'm a lazy bum...I mean, cause I need time to develop my humor to it's full potential...or something like that.....