: Jul 2001
: Odd World
: 219
Sexy Slig  (10)

Okay here it goes!

Name: Elmondo.

Race: Mudoken God Speaker.

Physical description:
6ft 8 tall, light green skin ,dark spots on back. Big grey eyes, has a tatoo on his back that shows he is a God Speaker, has a scar on his chest from fighting a scrab, has no feathers to show he is an Alkigo Warrior, has a missing finger on his left hand to show he is the leader of the Alkigo Warriors.
Wears a loinclothe and the skull of the scrab he killed as a helmet.

Abilities:
The best hunter in his tribe, dont forget that he killed a scrab with his wit and a sharpened rock. Excellent fighter, has never been beaten. Champion spear thrower and rock thrower. Best sling shot in all of the warrior tribes. Very srong for a mudoken, can carry three times his weight. He has a true hunters senses, and can run very fast.
Special abilitie:
God Speak- Elmondo can be used as a sort of telephone for the gods. He speaks their words whenever they feel. Elmondo knows when there is trouble and where, so he can prevent bad things from happening if he is quick enough.

Personality: A good leader who loves his people, and cares for them. He will not hesitate to fight for good and to destroy evil. He uses brain over brawn to solve problems, but when he has to he will fight with ruthless determination. He has never spared a single enemy in his life. He takes important kills heads as trophies, such as his scrab helmet. But he is definatally a good guy.

General:
Elmondos current goal is to wipe out the Magog Cartel for good for killing several of his people for moneys sake. Everyday his pile of trophies is getting bigger. He is travelling on his own to Pyke to search out new recruits. The Alkigo Warriors accept anyone who will help their cause.

08-23-2001, 11:19 AM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

Name: Sligit
Race: Bendian(a slig crossbreed including unknown genes)
Physical Description: Short, only about five feet tall. He is built like a really short bigbro. He has a flechette gun strapped to his wrist, but it is broked. His pants are really different, bucause only one leg is mechanical. In the labs they screwed up and gave him one real leg. They used it for the model on the pant leg, and so he has a pants leg and a regular one.
Abilitys: Can run quite fast, slightly faster than a slig running at top speed. He can also hop at about that speed, when his real leg gives out.
Special Abilities: well, soon he gets the ability to summon the Slig Goddess, Sky're.
Personality: lone-wolf, gets along with rettick, dakkan, and not many others. Really short fuse. currently in Pyke helping stop the demon Ki'Toto and his minions, the Lavamen.
General: he was supposed to hunt crossbreeds, but instead decided to settle in pyke. Hunted by bounty hunters, but rarely found.

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Darksider ]

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: Darksider ]

08-23-2001, 02:09 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

welcome back Darksider! I was beinging to wonder if you had left us for good. Nice to have you back!

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

08-25-2001, 01:09 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

well, when one's comp crashes then there aint nothing u can do. Im gonna have like sixty e-mails to read. god i hate juno.

08-25-2001, 04:52 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

my crariter is a comander so he has men and a base is this ok

name:lance
spices:raptor man
looks like:has a raptor face and stands up strate and has 8 fingers and white hair behind has head
atcs like a toltel jerk cares only for him and his men
notes:is kida a terorist has some lasers that he youses in case of a code red
08-26-2001, 01:12 AM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

(OOC: Im adding Drake to the list. He is a necromancer)

Name: Drake
Race: Unknown Species(they didn't have a name)
Physical Description: about six feet tall, looks like a dark elf from warhammer. blue-green hair down to his waist tied in a ponytail. Has pitch-black eyes and black skin, and wears elum-skin pants(regular pants, not slig pants) and no shirt.
Abilities: Drake has the ability to use Spread Marks to cast regular magic (fireball, ect) and uses the Seven Bells(Ranna, Mosrael, Kibeth, Dyrim, Belager, Sanareth, and Astarael, the Sorrowful, in sizemic order) to cast necromantic spells, like summoning dead and sending dead back into death, and of course, Hand summoning.
Personality: Drake is sarcastic, and a complete jack-ass. But he is loyal, and and very honor-bound. He wont attack an opponent's back, for instance, and refuses to kill a defenceless opponent, unless they attacked him first. He will start fights, however, if he ever feels the urge to kill and use some magic.
General: Drake's ways changed when he met sligit, and now he wants to stop the God-Brothers from attacking Pyke, and eventually stop them from getting Leorum's Wish, his final fortress and the only thing that would stop Orbrion from merging with Leorum and his brother Orbring.

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: Darksider ]

08-26-2001, 07:44 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

heres my first evil character.

Name: Malice
Race: Crossbreed(Drakkic: mix of Slig, paramite, and dragon)
Physical Description: 6 ft 6 inches tall, tail is 6 ft long. Blood red skin with dark red spines. Spines consist of three rows, all starting at the top of his head and ending at the tip of his tail. The skin on the back of his neck and his back is really thick and has raised scale-like bumps. Eyes are orange.
Abilities: Strong as a Big Bro and is very fast and agile, even more so then Spider. Is equally at home in the trees as he is on the ground. Excellent eyesight and nightvision and has a keen sense of smell.
Personality: Very blood thirsty and sadistic. Doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. Will attack and attempt to kill anyone just for the 'fun' of it and takes morbid pleasure out of rearranging his victims body parts. Love's to torchure and tease his 'prey', often cracking a corny joke or two while he is at it. Hardy gets mad, even when insulted or struck; usually just replys with: "That wasn't nice..." before counter attacking. (quite frankly...he is bad enough when he is NOT mad...)
General: Not many know about his existence and those that do fear him with good reason, as he doesn't care who he kills, good or evil.(if we used the D&D alignment here...he would be chaotic evil, whereas Spider is more chaotic good).

08-28-2001, 04:58 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

hey Darksider, good to see you on board! we've missed you a lot!

now, can i ask something? could Drake feel his debt to Arim [of Arim's Restaurant] instead of Alf, if only for the reason that i like to steer clear of established characters like Abe, ALf, and Munch, but also because i want Arim to have more story to have at some point. you might want to look through Arim's profile [in the topic 'NPCs'] before you make up your mind.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

08-30-2001, 01:35 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

(OOC: Ok, it can be fixed, there is no story on that anyway. I just needed a reason for him to come back to pyke once my storyline with him is over and im back to bein' sligit.)

09-03-2001, 02:48 AM
stuntman_21
Chippunk

: Sep 2001
: Silent Hill
: 24
stuntman_21  (10)

Here are My Two (Three Really) Chars.

Shlig And Shlong: A Skitzofrenic Slig that worked at Bonewerkz before it went to hell. Al he does is sit at Alf's now. Shlig has a high pitched voice and is always happy. Shlong has a low pitch voiced and sounds depressed. Neither use guns. He is an adult.

Craig: A slacker Modokon that has nothing better to do but play games and possess things. He is very curious and likes to explore. This is going to get him in trouble. He is about 23.

I am working on a Slig char for MUGEN. Does anybody have his sprites? Email me if you do: stunt_man_21@hotmail.com

09-03-2001, 04:36 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

is that 23 in Human years or Mudokon years? if it's human years, then he's an old man, so i'll assume it's mudokon years, so his actual age would be 11 and a half. is this all the info you're gonna be giving us on him, then?

09-04-2001, 09:23 PM
stuntman_21
Chippunk

: Silent Hill
: 24
stuntman_21  (10)

23 in Mudokon years. Sorry about the confusion, but I don't know that much about the plot lines and stuff. I just know Sligs are cool. Sligs rule.

I am working on a Slig char for MUGEN. Does anybody have his sprites? Email me if you do: stunt_man_21@hotmail.com

09-05-2001, 03:13 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

well, indeed...

09-06-2001, 04:06 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2001
: Germany
: 1,885
Alector  (58)

Name: Electra

Race: Slig (Android)

Physical Description:
Electra has a green-brown skin with a bit dark-blue. He have legs with little steel beams on it that he can walk with them. On his head and neck are long spikes. His body tall is 260 cm.

Abilities: He have a lot of weapons on his body. The weapons are fixed on his hands and head, he can shoot whenever he want, his eyes can see very good (especially in darkness). Electra have ampullae on his whole skin and can hear all things. He runs very fast due to his legs with the big feets. He don't need to sleep.

Personality: Electra is very short tempered and get all things what moves. He doesn't have feelings, he can't laugh, cry, feel pain or be lucky...Electra is just an dangerous android with a destroyed brain and body. Electra hates the life and want to destroy it

General: He was once a normal Slig, but the Vykkers tried to make a new guard for them. They destroyed his whole body and hold up him with computer technology. His bowels are just cables and computer chips, only the heart and his brain persist.

09-07-2001, 01:13 AM
neemis
Stunk

: Scrabania
: 44
neemis  (10)

Name: Hawk

Race: Scrab

Physical Description: A normal looking scrab except a bit bulkier and taller than the average Scrab. His jaws are extra sharp, especially his bottom one.

Abilities: He has the advantage in most fights because of his extra sharp jaws. He can also take much more than just ONE bullet.

Personality: The tough guy. You wouldn't want to be caught near him, it's a fight waiting to happen. He is known to make cheap shots but he does fight fair then and again. He hates company and obviously is a loner.

General: He is the only person who knows where and when he was born. He never got to meet his parents, they were probably killed by the Sligs for Glukkon profit, who knows? Ever since then, he stayed away from other creatures and kills anyone and dares get near him.
09-07-2001, 06:06 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

hehe, a slig cyberman [if you haven't seen Dr Who, don't expect to get that]...

hmm... i think the general rule is that we only allow sentient characters into the RPG, but i guess you could be an experiment...

09-07-2001, 08:45 PM
ArtemisP
Bolamite

: In your Closet
: 56
ArtemisP  (10)

Here's my character.....please tell me if he's ok. Later I will post my NPC Sloggie, named Bat

Name: Maverick A.K.A (self-proclaimed) Slig the Assassin

Race: Darccen Slig (A pure black slig)

Physical Description: As his species indicates, he his a deep black color. His eyes are an unusual shade a blue, unlike the normal slig's red eyes. His right claw is made of metal due to a brith defect of lacking the limb, he is also equipt with the first working combonation of pants and Sligs helicopter. He carries a rather low-level model of a gun, it still works, but requires less skill.

Abilities: His right, robotized, hand is extremly strong, strong enough to crush some materials of metal. His eye sight is actually better than most sligs, probably due to his many defects. Luckily for him, he is fully trained in flying and walking with his combo pants.

Personality: He acts rather young and is really entergetic. Even though he has outstanding eye-sight, he doesn't really notice many things. He is very gullible and will most likely believe anything anybody else says. His concentration is extremly low (Think of a Slig with ADD)

General: When he was born, he was immedatitly taken to the Glukkons for their decision on what to do with him. At first they didn't know what to think. They gave him a new hand to replace his missing one, hoping it would help him. When they found out that he wasn't training correctly, they gave him the combo-pants to test, knowing it had killed the other testers. To their surprise, it didn't explode, so they let Maverick keep it. They didn't trust him having the normal gun, plus he kept loosing his practice guns, so they gave him a low-leveled gun and attached it to his hand. Then they sent him on patrol. some Sligs felt bad for him and watched his back, knowing about his ADD, but some took advantage of his weakness and used him as a scape goat

09-08-2001, 11:26 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

: Germany
: 1,885
Alector  (58)

:
Originally posted by Rettick:
hehe, a slig cyberman [if you haven't seen Dr Who, don't expect to get that]...

hmm... i think the general rule is that we only allow sentient characters into the RPG, but i guess you could be an experiment...
What's Dr. who?:confuzzled:
Don't worry, i'll don't play with Electra on the RPG's. I just write about him in my fanfiction.
Ok, here's the description for:

Name: Mexola

Race: Mudokon (junior Fencer)

PhysicalDescription: Mexola has dark-green skin with a light brown chest, his hairs are light purple. On his legs are small tattoos. He wear shoes with long spikes and his loincloth is longer than a normal one. On Mexola’s eyes grows his first tiara, it looks like long steel caps, but he use them to protect his eyes. Mexola is 179 cm tall and has small hands. His eye colour is dark green with a bit black.

Abilities: When he kick the enemy with his shoes, he can kill it with them because on every shoe are two long weapons (like swords). He also can hurt the enemy with his tiara on the eyes. But he often use just his hands and feet to fight.

Personality: Mexola don't like Melas because he doesn’t like other species on his near. He’s every times in bad temper and hate it, when Alector has to say something to him. Mexola just laugh, when Melas’ hurt himself. He is sometimes too lazy to do what Alector said.

General: He went to Alector because the people in his village was very mad about Mexola, and wanted that he has a lot of hard training in the nature. His parents was depressed because he was once a rowdy. Mexola punched other Mudokons and destroyed important herbages and trees, till his parents kicked him off the village. He should come back, when he have learned about the life and the nature.
The beginning was not easy for Mexola because Alector was very often mad about him. But Mexola showed Alector, that he also can hunt and protect. He don’t miss his parents and friends, his life is now on the big mountain of Alector and his destination is to be a Fencer like Alector.
But he is still a “bad boy”.

...was it good?

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: Alector ]

09-09-2001, 07:03 PM
FuzzyFuzzle
Spark Stunk

: 369
FuzzyFuzzle  (10)

Here's my character

Name: Mirv
Race: Mudoken Treehugger (is treehugger a race or an occupation?)
Physical Description: A tall and skinny mudoken, about age 10. Mirv is sort of weak, having not got much exercise during his training. He is a normal Mudoken greenish-color and has a black pony tail with blue feathers in it. He is onften seen in a sun hat.
Abilities: Besides normal Mudoken abilities(chanting, flatulence) Mirv has basic Treehugger training. He can make plants grow (not very quickly, and not into any special shapes) and knows various plant types and their uses. He also has a knack with animals, but no mystick connection with them.
Personality: Friendly and outgoing, Mirv likes to make new friends, but can be very shy if someone gets angry at him. He is very peaceful in nature and hates what the glukkons have done to the enviorment.
General: Mirv's egg was smuggled out of Rupture Farms in some unknown way. All that is known is that an egg appeared in the middle of the Monsaid Sanctum before anyone was up. Mirv was hatched at the Monsaic Sanctum and was apprenticed to a respectable tree hugger mentor. Mirv has trained with him for some time, but his mentor decided it was time for him to get some real world expirience. Thus he had him sent to Pyke via bird portal. Mirv was not all that happy with the decision, but wanted to obey his masters whims.

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: FuzzyFuzzle ]
http://oddworldian.net/misc/banners/FuzzyFuzzle.gif

09-13-2001, 08:59 PM
super_slig
Bolamite

: Aug 2001
: 74
super_slig  (10)

Here's my character, I hope she's okay:

Name:Tynna
Species ragon
Physical Description:Completely white, with a pointed snout. She has a pink "mask" that starts at the top of the head, abruptly ends at the top of the mouth, and angles straight back. She has a single row of pink, cone shaped spikes down the center of her back. Coming out of the back of her head, on either side of the spikes, are two jet black horns. She has four legs, no arms, can breathe fire, and has two black wings. She can fly quite fast.
General: Born on Earth during the Middle Ages, she was nearly killed and went to Oddworld in search of friends, since all other dragons on Earth were either killed or moved to other planets. She hopes to rekindle the friendship between dragons and humans. She loves singing, and is good at it. In battle, though, she stays focused. Outside of battle, her purple eyes seem to wander, even though she is probably very focused.

Is a dragon character okay? Please tell me.

09-13-2001, 09:07 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

*Lands smoothly* Hey super_slig, welcome to the forums. *Takes sharp breath* Erm, I dunno, we kinda have a semi-rule against using dragons/humans/gods here. We did include them in one time, but it got outta hand, as it is Oddworld RPG after all. We would greatly appreciate it if you stuck with an Oddworld type character, ok? thanks! *Spreads wings and flies out*

09-13-2001, 10:22 PM
super_slig
Bolamite

super_slig  (10)

Wait a second. Can I update Tynna? Is it okay if she has a Mudokon companion? I can do a description on the Mudokon. Please let me include Tynna. She's the first character I ever created for a use. But, if you don't allow Tynna, I can use the Mudokon. Besides, in part of a story I'm working on, Tynna moves to Oddworld.

09-13-2001, 10:54 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

you can have the Mudokon companion as your main and (maybe) Tynna as a support, but Rettick(our Mod) well have the final say on that.
But I have a strong feeling he'll say no.
You see...my two mains (Spider and Malice) are part dragon(and the only reason i get away with that is because they have very little dragon in them, the rest is Oddworld (slig and paramite to be exact)), a support is as well. in addition both me and Black Dragon have Dragon God and regular dragon support characters(who we have no intention of using again) and so do a couple of other members.
In other words...we have nearly as many dragon type characters as Oddworld ones...and we really dont need anymore...as Black Dragon said...this is an Oddworld RPG.

*gets an idea* just remembered, Black Dragon as a dragon based forum board, if you really want to RP Tynna you can go there (there is an RPG section and it needs more members). I don't think she'll mind an Oddworld character in there (as it is a fansty RPG and Oddworld is fansty right?)
If you are interested here's the link:
The Dragon's Cave

09-14-2001, 07:12 PM
super_slig
Bolamite

super_slig  (10)

Okay. Here's the Mudokon.

Name:Vera
Species:Mudokon
Description: Red-orange skin, black and purple ponytail, black clothing.
Abilities: An excellent healer. Can throw spears quite well, but at close range, she can be helpless.
General: Vera is a genetic mutation, and is not only female, but fertile, and has red-orange skin. How this happened, no one knows. After losing her friends to a careless slig, she escaped, and is living in the wild.

Is this all right? I can't believe that I have to handle two forum memberships at once. Is it okay to say "Mudokon" if she's a genetic mutation?

09-14-2001, 08:05 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

yeah, i don't see any problem with her. i hope you aren't too disappointed about our no dragon rule, but we started out by allowing dragons, then they started to take over...

09-17-2001, 07:31 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

i'm back!
09-17-2001, 07:50 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

oh good. is that it? that's what we call spammmmm...

09-18-2001, 05:44 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

damm i can't eascape this douf of a modrater damm i'm NOT HAPPY!!!AND WE ALL KNOW WAHT HAPPENS WHEN I GET AGRY um no we don't.WELL I BLOW STUFF UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
09-18-2001, 05:57 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

I don't mean to butt in, but childish name calling will not solve anything. Yes, Abe's Son, Rettick is correct in saying that you are in fact spamming and it is against forum rules. Rettick is a moderator and is doing his job very well. Please say something that is relevant to the topic and make it more than a few words. Thank you.

09-18-2001, 06:09 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

thanks BD, it's good to know i have your support.

abe's son, we're not victimising you, we just wish you'd put your posts to more productive use, instead of all this spamming...