Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-07-2004, 07:27 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

rob could hear voices in the main hall of the police station"men...hold this position!"rob headed down the hall from the entrance to the police station.rob reached a big door with bullet holes everywhere.rob turns on his flash light and slowly opens the door"hello!....anyone 'ALIVE' in here"rob hears someone shout back.rob slowly walks in the direction of the voice.rob reaches a un soldier and a man in torn rags.rob extends his arm out"im rob...and god its good to see people alive"rob reloads M16"we should stick together...i have a a squad of special forces with me and a police officer"rob leads the way to the rest of the survivors

Whats stopping you?

05-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

(Brewmaster, there are three people in the police station.)

05-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Mint stood by the door the hobo had run though, he heard talking, an American voice, and the strange noises of the hobo. He looked through a hole in the door and saw them talking, the american seemed to understand the hobo. Mint opened the door and walked in. The hobo saw him and jumped up and down, waving his stick in the air and shouting in grunts. The american pointed his Colt at him. "Dont shoot! It's okay, i'm human" said Mint.

05-08-2004, 06:57 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob jumps back from the voice and aims his M16 at the soldier"who.....wait a minute...arent you the soldier i met earlier when i offered you a ride...what are you doing here??"

Whats stopping you?

05-09-2004, 12:06 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

"To bo honest i dont ****ing know where i am, let alone why i'm here" Mint said to Rob. He walked over to the American, who was still talking to the hobo. "I'm Pritave Mint, of the British Marines, and you are?" He asked him, as the hobo still jumped up and down waving his sharp stick in the air and grunting.

05-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Adolph calmed down, he took a sip of cider.

"I is Adolph" he said calmly. He took another sip of cider

"I kill deaders for you if you give cider and beans...."
05-09-2004, 03:42 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Nathan glared at the hobo
"Um, cider and beans... I'll keep that in mind...", he smiled nervously and turned quickly to Mint.

"I'm Nathan Howard, sergeant 1st class of the UN peacekeepers. Pleasure to meet ya."

He swiftly eyed at Rob.
"What about you? Who might you be?", he said while leaning against the wall, "Let me guess, local military?"

05-10-2004, 07:05 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Adolph turned around, he pulled his shotgun out of his bindle and loaded it.

"I smell the deaders." He said

As he said this three zombies lurched aroudn the corner, one was blindly waving a police baton.

"Bah, only three?" He grunted.

"Save the ammo"

He unloaded the shells from his shotgun, slipped them into a pocket and turned his shotgun around. He charged at the nearest zombie, the one with the baton. The zombie swung at Adolph, Adolph blocked the blow with his shotgun.

He then pushed the zombie back. He then swung his shotgun at the second zombie's leg, the blow knocked the leg off from below the knee. The zombie wailed. The first zombie was back within striking range. The zombie swung the baton for Adolph's head. Adolph ducked, and swiped at the zombie's legs, this made the first zombie behead the second one with his baton.

"One down"

Adolph then impaled the barrell of the gun through the first zombie's head.

"Two"

The third zombie came within range, Adolph could smell it's stale breath.

"Smells like chicken...."

Adolph went into a frenzy, he started punching and beating at the zombie's head until it flew clean off. A sprey of blood covered Adolph. He stepped back from the still bleeding corpse.

"I don't like chicken..."
05-10-2004, 02:59 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob faces nathan"im seargent rob of the Special Forces....and when did the UN get involved in this situation???"rob sits down aganst the wall and takes out a cigeratte"aynone need a cig??"

Whats stopping you?

05-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

: My house
: 466
Al the Glukkon  (10)

Joseph had to get some ammo and he knew where to find some. He headed to the elevator and pressed the up button. The doors opened and a zombie stumbled out but Joseph blew it's head off with his shotgun. He realized it was the cheif. "Sorry sir," Joseph said as he boarded the elevator. As it reach the third floor he wondered if any of his freinds were still alive.
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
~T.S. Eliot The Waste Land.

05-14-2004, 02:17 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

"we should get going.....i can lead you guys to the rest of my squad"rob gets up and grabs his M16 and heads for the door

Whats stopping you?

05-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

*bump* Someone else reply please.
05-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

Joseph went to the ammunition storage room, but when he got there all that was left were 20 rounds for a handgun. "Could we have used that much to fight the zombies?" he thought. There was another place on the four... there was a stange noise coming from the stairwell. Joseph looked through the window in the door.

05-19-2004, 08:17 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob headed through the main doors of the hall and reached the entrance to the police station where his team was and all rob could see was carnage and blood everywhere,his teammates ripped to shreds one of his team was still alive."jack......are you ok??? what the **** happened here?

"they...they came.....there was too many of them and we couldn't hold them off"
said jack who was in tremendous pain

rob removed the box which was covering the rest of jacks body.Once rob had removed the box there was nothing there jack had lost his legs and all that was left was his torso.rob picked up jack and put him over his shoulder"im....not leaving anyone behind.....ill come back for the rest later with the humvee"rob headed up the stairs and met up with joseph.rob looked into joseph's hands and saw the only ammo was 20 rounds for a handgun"****ing hell!"rob placed jacks body against the wall and then sat down next to it.rob grabbed jack's hand"dont worry man......were gonna make it out of here......alive i hope"rob turned to joseph"is that all the ammo?......"

Whats stopping you?

05-20-2004, 07:15 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Mint loaded a new mag into his MP5 "30 in the mag, 1 in the chambre" he thought to himself. He turned to the Hobo and the American. "Right, were off back to blockade 42, which was where i was posted, we can grab a vehicle and then drive like **** out of this city" he said to them. "Lets go."

05-20-2004, 08:56 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

"ah **** it.....joseph lets get the hell out of here"rob stood up and put jack over his shoulder.rob and jospeh went down the stairs and met up with mint,nathan and the hobo"lets get the **** out of here"rob and everyone else got ready to leave the police station

Whats stopping you?

05-21-2004, 10:38 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

"Do you you think the zombies could have done that to your teammates?" Joseph asked Rob as they were about to leave.

05-21-2004, 02:51 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob gave joseph a pale look and then answerd"i don't know what to think......i found some bullet holes in jack next to some scrathes......i'd hate to think the zombies have gotten their hands on firearms.....but if they didn't then this wouldn't make any sense i mean bullet holes for **** sake....my team aren't the type to go around killing their own people.....besides i extracted one of the bullets and it's not from our own teams weapons....."

Whats stopping you?

05-21-2004, 09:46 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Nathan stood quiet listening to Joseph and Rob talk.
"Say... Somehow, ...Somehow I believe that these zombies are not the greatest thing to worry about. I think that there will be something even more worse waiting for us...I'm not sure thought, but... that's my guess.", he said and eyed the people around him, "...We should stay alert all the time."

Before Nathan could continue, a loud band came from the roof access. He armed his rifle and listened... there was a cackling sound echoing through the stairway.

"I'll go check it out. You wait here, I'll be back in a sec.", Nathan whispered to the others and started climbing up the metallic stairs.

The sound grew louder and louder, till Nathan reached the top floor, now the cackling sound seemed to come from the roof. Nathan knew that he didn't have to go outside and see what it was, but he was too curious for his own good. He stepped outside wth his rifle aimed at the darkness.
The cackle stopped suddenly, though Nathan didn't notice it. He was devoured by the pitch-black shroud surrounding the building.

"...What the hell?... This can't be right...? Why the hell is it so dark!?", Nathan thought out loud, lowering his gun, "...Strange...It's too quiet--"
Nathan was interrupted by a loud mix of cackling and hissing sounds behind him.

Nathan froze and slowly turned around. There was a greenish creature, down on all fours. It had no hands, only two large claws instead and it's skin was tearing apart from it's body. The creature moved closer.

"Holy shit..."

The creature lunged itself at Nathan in an incredible speed, but Nathan parried the creature with his rifle and tossed it aside. The creature landed softly on the roof and started hissing loudly at Nathan

"...I love ya too.", with those words he fired his rifle at the creature, filling it with bulletholes. The creature stood up and wailed for the last time, before falling dead to the ground.

"Good mother of God! What the F*uck was that!? I'm so outta here!",Nathan cursed to himself as he ran to the stairs. He quickly went down to the others.

"We've got to get out of this place, pronto! There's some weird shit going on in here."

05-21-2004, 10:36 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob grabs his M16"ok lets go......."rob headed out the door and saw hordes of zombies most of them even had guns"oh **** this ain't good"the sound of crackling started as the zombies opend fire.rob quickly took cover behind an old police car and smacked a mag into his M16"bring it on!....."shouted rob as he stoob up and opend fire.rob firing full automatic into the zombies not doing to much effect.rob quickly took cover again.rob slamed another mag into his M16.rob switched the M16 onto semi automatic.rob poked his head through the car window firing single shot into the zombies.rob trying to aim for head shot wasn't to succesful"****....****....**** only 20 down these assholes dont die do they"

Whats stopping you?

05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

Joseph took cover behind a statue trying to kill as many zombies as he could. He wondered if he would be able to survive this.

05-26-2004, 07:59 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob grabbed jack and ran over to joseph and put him down"look after him jospeh"said rob as he went back to his position.the zombies had started over running rob's position.rob reloaded and fired at will.

Whats stopping you?

05-27-2004, 12:30 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Nathan eyes widen as he saw the hordes of undead monsters.
"This can't be f*cking happening...!", Nathan swore to himself.
He ducked and started firing at the creatures. The bullets tore through the zombies, spraying blood everywhere. Everytime he was able to drop a zombie, it just got back in it's feet and continued attacking.

"This is useless! We're only wasting ammo here! We have to find another way out!"

05-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

"We should head back to the police station!" Joseph said. They couldn't hold back the zombies much longer with this much ammunition. A bullet just missed him as he fired into the undead crowd. "Rob, we should go back to the lobby!"

05-27-2004, 08:49 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

"you guys go i'll hold them for awhile"said rob as he ran over to the steps.rob looked back as he saw the rest of the group enter the building.rob waited for the zombies to come closer.rob fired a burst into the car blowing it up killing a shit load of zombies.rob quickly ran inside to the rest of the group.

Whats stopping you?

06-20-2004, 05:26 AM
beserker slig
Stingbee

: Nov 2003
: my private continent, Katopia.
: 92
beserker slig  (10)

mind if i'm late?

name: Chris Greenfeild
weapons: none
items: briefcase, coffee mug

Chris was a simple man. He went on a vacation one day. To london. One day, at the coffee shop, he was reading, when a officer hit the glass windows, shattering them. The officer was killed.

*Chris looks over, noticing the officer.*
Chris: "Uh, miss? there's a dead guy at the door!"
lady: oh... i'll call 911.
*Chris see's the zombie, and gets the officers gun*
Chris:"What am I doing? I gotta get outta here!"

http://www.aslr97.dsl.pipex.com/imag...igs/Beserk.JPG

06-23-2004, 06:05 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

It's O.K.

The group ran back into the police station only to find one of the strange creatures Nathan saw on the roof staring at them. "What the hell is that thing?" Joseph said as he aimed his shotgun at it. The creature let out a loud shriek a ran towards them.

06-23-2004, 07:19 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

:
oh... i'll call 911.
Laugh. Out. Loud.

07-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

Name: Dio
weapons: Two Wo dao's (Short samurai swords) And a glock automatic and blades from a buzzsaw razor.
OriginBlade ripoff) Mother bitten by zombie she died he lived, he can only be killed by shot to head, but otherwise human. He know's the source and reason for the zombie outbreak.

Dio and his zombie hunter gang (the black stingrays) entered the tower of london. This was their first hunt and screams and gunshots could be heard in the distance. "Okay this is our first hunt" said Dio. "Keep your eyes and ears open, they could be anywhere in here." They split up inside the tower and Dio entered the crown jewels chamber by himself and heard whispers. "These thick doors and walls make a perfect place for the operation" said a voice.
Dio entered another room where he saw hi tech equipment and two scientists who spotted him. "S**t" one of them said. "This is no longer sucure!" "Retreat to our primary research center. He hit an overide button and the courtyard below was flooded with zombies! Dio rushed out to see his comrades fighting them! "These bullets don't do f**k all!" Shouted one of them. Dio drew his swords and cut at 3 zombies, one whose arm fell off and the other 2's head's fell off. His gang were overun! They were all slautered in minutes! Dio ran up the tower wall and jumped out of the compound and landed on a road. He then ran off into the distance. "I have a major score to settle with these creatures" he thought. "I think it's time to gather them all..."
I think we should write a bit with all our characters in it! That would be amazing for the last stand!

Last edited by Lucipher; 07-16-2004 at 11:30 AM..
07-16-2004, 02:53 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

wow........you know this thread has been dead for ages.............

rob drew his M-16 and fired a burst into the creatures head,it fell down screaming in pain."lets move......i know a hide out with lots of ammo and weapons"said rob as he ran out the door,he saw a horde of zombies outside"hmmm.......i think we better take the back door"said rob as he closed the door.The group headed through the building killing any zombies that came after them,they reached the back door and headed out onto the street,it was quiet,too quiet.....suddenly the zombie horde came down the street"hurry up lets keep going"said rob as the group headed down the street,"ok it's here.....follow me"the group headed up the stairs and into the hideout,the room was full of weapons,joseph placed jack down against the wall,rob walked over to the storage box and took some grenades and ammo,he also took a Katana"hmm......i'm gonna need this"the grouped walked around the room and took what they needed.

Whats stopping you?