Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

11-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba regains himself after being knocked out for several hours. He gets up and looks to see the tracks of Kleo. He scratchs his head but then hears a Scrab howl somewhere in the distance and figures that he better get away from here. He begins his walk and can swaer something is following him. After many attempts to catch a glace of what it is he finally sees something dart out into the shadows. He picks up a stone and tosses it where he heard the sound, and hears the hiss of a Paramite (as he had accidentally hit it). He is just about to take another quick run off when the Paramite comes out of the bushes. There is only one and at that this Paramite is quite small. Bubba tries to approach it when it hisses a small pitful hiss and takes a step backward away from Bubba. Bubba steps away from the Paramite and turns around to watch it out of the corner of his eye. the paramite comes closer very carefully. Bubba then takes a step forward and the PAramite follows him one step. He comes to the conclusion that he isn't going to shake this Paramite off his tail.
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

11-21-2004, 07:52 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Lint: Aaaarrhh! No please!

*Tries to escape, but can't*

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

11-21-2004, 07:55 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

Suddenly an ugly , big headed creature appears wrapped in rags . It was a glukkon . He usually preached and the sligs obeyed him like a god .

Glukkon : That thing is too small . I want it fed constantly and kept in comfort till it's fat . When it is fat stick a spear through it's head ..

Sligs : Very well .

With that Lint was taken a well lit room full of other animals getting fattened up ...
11-21-2004, 08:00 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba becomes pitfully lost in the woods at night with this little Paramite following him. He trips ang goes rolling down a hill. Once he come to a halt he spits dirt out of his mouth and sees that that little Paramite still hadn't left his side but was waiting right behind him as usual. Once bubba stands up he sees fires burning. "It's my lucky day, I hope" bubba tells himself. He walks toward the village with his little paramite
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

11-21-2004, 08:04 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint:Oh great, Now ther'y gunna fatten me up. I wish there was a way that I can contacted by buddies.

*see's the other inhabitants*

Lint: Hi, how long have you been here?

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "

11-21-2004, 08:07 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

Meeches stare at the gabbit making a sound . Then some sligs came in with food . A slig came with grass and hay and crawled over to Lint .

Slig : Open up

He did'nt have a clue what gabbits ate and shoved the hay and grass in his mouth and crawled out . Seems getting fed was worse than it seemed
11-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba enters the village to find it abandon but he is wrong. He heres sligs talking and quickly hits the dirt behind a small hut. The little Paramite scambers over to him leasurly and begins making small sqeaking sounds used for communication. "Shhh" Bubba tells the paramite. The Paramite pauses from its annoying sounds for a moment

11-21-2004, 08:16 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

*Lint gets fed*

Lint:Ewwww... yuk. I don't eat grass, I'm not a meep. I need to find a way out here, it seems that the walls are rock hard, and I don't whats giong on outside, I'm stuck in little room.

11-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

Some crazy vykkers come to the village with Grimm .

Vykker : Is this youres ?

Slig : Used to be

Grimm was a sewn up piece of crap now . Different body parts all over .

Vykker : We can't work him . He does'nt shut up about his fancy rock !

Slig : Fine ....

With that Grimm was kicked out of the village . But the vykkers threatened and wanted something . 4 vykkers was deadly . The sligs handed Lint over to them . And then hoped they would leave . They did ...
11-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba peaks around the little hut he is hiding behind and sees some sligs coming out of a small stone building. They chat among themselves and bubba picks up words from the conversation "Gabbit.....caught.....food." Bubba remembered the small Gabbit "hmmm...I wonder if..." The small Paramite was know prancing around in circles. "SHHH"

11-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba relised what the little Paramite was doing. The vykkers where walking right over to where Buba was. Bubba layed hlat on the ground as to concleal himself in the darkness

11-21-2004, 08:39 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

: Jun 2004
: mudomo vaults
: 436
Smell  (10)

Jeff wants his meech back, or at least a replacement, he searches around in vain.

*Jeff begins to walk back home on an empty stomach*

11-21-2004, 08:45 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

*see's birds*

Lint: Are you chanting birds?

11-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Jeff approches a ring off birds.

"Buzz off"

*walks 2 paces, stops, turns around*

"let's see where you'll be taking me." *chants* *goes through bird portal*

11-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba stays silent and lets the Vykkers pass by. After about 2 minutes Bubba heres a Mudokon chanting not to far away. As a result the paramite begins hissing.

11-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

Jeff ends up in a place where there are a load of species. Chubby species.

"Howdy, all, erm where am I?"

*peers curiously at his surroundings*

11-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: Well I heard that Mudokons can chant and use bird to teleprt to diffrent locations, but the're isn't any mudokons around here. If only ther're was a mud that could chant here.

Edit(ooc: sorry for the lateness)

Lint: Oh my godd, a mud! You must of come to rescue us.

11-21-2004, 08:58 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

(occ) erm I'm a mud

ok, never mind, back on topic

"Hey, what is this place." "Why do you need rescuing?"

11-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint: We've been captured by these Glukkons and sligs. They want to fatten us up bacuase the're gunna eat us. If don't hurry, we could end up in ther're stomachs. We must escape.

11-21-2004, 09:06 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"Oh no! I can't let that happen" under normal circumstances, Jeff would have probably left them, but now he was trying to be a "better person".

(occ: r u in a cage?)

*tugs at bars on cage*

"I don't know how I can get you all out of here, what can I do?"

11-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

The Sligs in the village dart into the woods at the sound of the chanting. The chanting stops. Buba gets up and slowly walks into the village with the little paramite bumbing into his heels. Bubba heres talking of a Mud in the small stone building. Bubba thinks "I'm saved another Mud like me." He opens the door and find a bunch of hat animals along with a Gabbit and a Mud

11-21-2004, 09:10 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

(ooc: I think I'm just in a room full of animals)

Lint: Well I thuoght you can use the birds to form a bird portal.

Editooc: Oh

11-21-2004, 09:12 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba stands at the door "hiya all"

11-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"Hello, whoever you are please help me"
"Right, when I chant, jump through the portal"
*chants*

11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Lint:Another mud comes to the rescue,thew!

*Looks at Muds*

Lint: I didn't know you got passed those sligs, but we now have escape from the vilage.

Edit: (ooc: Dammit, I'm to slow)

Lint: Ok. *Jumps through the portaL*

11-21-2004, 09:20 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"Hey, should we rescue the others?"

11-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

"All right if you say so" Bubba responds. Bubba jumps into the portal. The little Paramite makes his hardest attempt to make it into the portal and disapperas with Bubba on the other side

11-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

*hears footsteps*
"No time, I've got to go now"
*jumps through portal*

Ends up back where he started, on the way home, still with an empty stomach

11-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

Odd Trusting  (10)

Bubba, a small annoying paramite, this Gabbit and the other Mud all sit in the dust know. "WOW, that was an adventure" says Bubba

11-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Smell
Bola Blast

Smell  (10)

"and I'm still hungry"