Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Laptop, £600. Broadband internet connection, £20. Abusing your mod powers: priceless.

Man, I gotta try and remember who everyone is!

IC:
Dulce was staring broodingly at the tabletop while his right hand vaguely stirred his half-empty bowl of watery stew (cigarettes had basically killed his sense of taste so he hadn't been too adverse to eating it).
His reverie was broken by the arrival of the weird guard and his loud music. Pushing his bowl aside, he climbed to his feet and skulked out of the cafeteria to the courtyard, lit himself an ugly cigarette and leant back against a wall, ignoring the mud already there.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Scream was leering at the back of a blue-skinned girl mud as she hurried across the cafeteria, holding her bowl, her arrogance holding her a special place in his mind. He liked making people crawl, and he looked forward to showing her how powerless she was.
The sudden increase of the volume of that idiot music made him turn sharply, a growl in his throat, "Shut that off!" He roared at the Musklum, whatever its name was, "This is a prison; not a holiday club! Turn that thing off or you'll be eating it!"

07-16-2009, 12:25 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Dec 2008
: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

OOC: My god, Scream is one mean slig. lol.

IC

Ziglet looked at Frank and said, "OK then Frank, that's all, I guess. Wevar, you mind staying here for awhile and showing these guys the ropes? I'm going back to the cafeteria." He said, not waiting for a reply, and walked out towards the cafeteria. Still awhile away from the cafeteria, he could hear, very loudly, music playing from the cafeteria. What the heck? I never gave permission for anyone to play music..He said, drifting into his thoughts and running to the cafeteria.

Mongo grunted and nodded to the mudokon girl who sat down at the table, and was about to talk, but Kreda started before him. "I've been here for two years, Mongo three. We've usually been the only people at this table, up 'til now, I suppose." she said and pushed her bowl aside.
"So, why were you two brought to district C? Shoplifting? Murder?" He said, trying to ignore the music.
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

07-16-2009, 03:00 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

IC: Frank finished cleaning his locker then got his sniper rifle and headed to the watch tower.

Meanwhile Mr.Masta seen Ziglet running down the hall. He also heard the music playing as well. “ZIGLET! Why is that music playing, you know how I feel about that!”

After Taze was done exercising, he decided to go to his secret stash of Lungbusters. Taze walked to the farthest corner away from all the watch towers. He opened a container he had buried, then pulled himself out a pack. Making sure no one noticed him, he slid the container back into it’s hiding place.
07-17-2009, 12:09 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Wevar nodded, turning back to Bonest. He watched Bonest taking his nap before looking around for some more newbies to talk to. "Time for a break". Wevar left the barracks from its south exit, appearing at the balcony. He took out a 20%-strength cig and started puffing. He looked at the wildlife and smiled, imagining what it would be like living as a native.

Bonest didn't do much except move a bit and say "Not now mother, I'm late for school", in his sleep.

Noah nodded, "Nothing major, I'll be out in a few months time. Are there any bad inmates around here that I should be aware of?"

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

07-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Lubbent was walking throught the courtyard. He hoped that if he ran for the cafeteria, and screamed 'Riot' at the top of his lungs, he would convince the newbies, and maybe even Ziglet. Of course, Ziglet had seen a lot of his tricks and gotten fed up with them from the very first time. But he couldn't do much without the warden's consent. Smirking at his own cleverness, he decided to run the rest of the way. And run he did.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

07-17-2009, 07:45 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Ziglet rubbed the back of his head and said, "Well, uh, sir, I don't quite know who exactly is playing that radio, but once I get there I will be giving out extreme punishments sir! There's no time to lose, though, so let's go!" He said and turned, running back to the cafeteria.

Mongo looked up as if there was something above him, but that's just how he thinks. He looked back to Noah and said, "Well, it's mostly the guards you need to worry about. The only really tough inmates that you would most likely have trouble with are big-bro's. Speaking of 'em, that Scream is one mean bastard. If he get's promoted to cap'n, we're all dead. Atleast Ziglet is nice...somewhat..." he told Noah.
Kreda nodded in agreement to Mongo. "I would also suggest not doing anything stupid infront of the warden. He's quite eh...What's the word i'm looking for..Ah nevermind, just don't get into trouble with the warden s'all."
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

07-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

An angry Big Bro Slig (Scream) was scornfully yelling at Azkiz and his precious, precious music. By the fact that this guy was willingly yelling at a Musklum with a gun, this Big Bro could be another guard .... perfect .... "I'm sorry Hotcakes!" The musklum put his gun down, more in favor of his big box of music. "Could ya yell any loudah please?! I can't hear ya over da sound of DA KING!!!" Azkiz cracked at the huge slig, holding the radio above his head with total rebellion. Who cares about what inmates thought! This guy would prove to be alot funnier to mess around with!
----------------------------------------

Ly would LOVE to see that blasted radio going down Azkiz's throat, but she had better not get involved with guard business. After all, her ideas of escape COULD go right if she were actually on the good side with other guards. Anyhow, the Mudokon girl turned back to her meal. Yuck. She decided maybe she could pass another day's choice of food. Yup, it doesn't matter how hungry she was, her headstrong mind would NOT allow her to eat something she hates.

She turned over to a bunch of other inmates at the table. IT would've been fun to plot an escape with others, let alone, talk all about herself, but she just decided to listen to what stories they had in mind.
07-17-2009, 08:54 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Forret began sweeping the large area that was the laundry room, whistling to himself. He suddenly heard Jailhouse Rock echoing down the corridor and laughed. 'Ha, bit of The King wont do no harm.' He thought, and began singing the words to it under his breath whilst working.

Rallin finished carving his name into the wood of the bench, when he heard music blasting out, then saw a slig (Dulce) walk into the yard and light up a cigarette. "Do you know who the hell's playin' that music, mate? Its crap whatever it is." Rallin asked as he tucked his shiv into the back of his trousers.
07-17-2009, 12:08 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Mr. Masta continued to follow Ziglet to the cafeteria. when they got there, he saw that a Musklum guard was holding the boom box. He also noticed Scream was standing there as well and as a high ranking officer, he knew the Musklum was obviously the source of the problem. “You, Musklum! What is the meaning of this?!”
07-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Lubbent was running throught the hallway to the cafeteria. Someone was playing loud music, most likely Azkiz. All the better, as it would add to the confusion about to be caused. Sprinting through the double-doors, he scremed at the top of his lungs "Riot! Riot! Riot in the courtyard!" He mentally patted himself on the back for such a performance. At the same time, he ran towards Ziglet. Stopping in front of him, he then panted as he forced out what he "seen". "Thars... A... Couple o'... Prisnerers... Riotin' out... In the courtyard..." He said, taking occasional breaks to catch his breath. He hoped Ziglet would fall for it. If not, it was a good thing he had already notified everyone else in the room.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

07-17-2009, 02:20 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Ziglet pulled out his baton and started beating Lubbent with it and said so only Lubbent could hear him, "Odd damnit Lubbent! Don't you play these crappy tricks on me! You've done crap like this a'fore!" He stopped hitting him and said loudly in the cafeteria, "THERE IS NO RIOT IN THE COURTYARD. I REPEAT, THERE IS NO RIOT IN THE COURTYARD! ANYONE WHO TRIES TO RIOT WILL GET KILLED BY ONE OF THE GUARDS HERE!" He shouted, taking a look around.

Mongo looked up happily at the thought of rioting, but then realized that it was just one of the stupid inmates 'pranks'. He grunted and said to everyone at the table, "Stupid Lubbent. I hope they hang 'em some time soon so we can be rid of him sometime soon." He said. Kreda said nothing, she just nodded and continued to sit there, looking around the cafeteria.

07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

EDITED: Wevar sighed as he finished thinking about the forest. Just then, he saw a wolvark running past. Wevar chuckled, "Playin' games eh? These kids never learn". Wevar stood up walked
back inside.

Noah sighed, "Alright, I'll be careful...". Noah turned around, "By the way, can anyone else hear music?". Noah looked down to see his food. He started eating it once more, letting the liquid drain down his throat. 'Not bad', he thought to himself.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 07-18-2009 at 10:24 AM..
07-17-2009, 07:11 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC: Erm...Alexfili, how could you be all the way in the cafeteria in that second? You were just in the barracks, saw someone run by, and then somehow got to Ziglet's side. Dx Just saying. :P

07-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Though Lubbent was crafty, he did get beat occasionally. But he wasn't ready to go down yet. "No- OW!- This Time I- Ouch!- Saw sumthin! I- YOW!- Did!- OW!- I swear!" He said amidst his beatings. He had really hoped for a better show from Ziglet. In the begining, he did, but after the time he swore he saw a flock of paramites in the prison cells, Ziglet had had enough. But every now and then, Lubbent got lucky.

:

07-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Guys, ya think MAYBE it would be a good idea not to have so many incredibly short posts at such huge quantities? I mean, all it seems to do is waste space (hypocritical, I know).

We have freedom to do as we wish, but with so many of these posts, it looks more like a chatroom. This is pretty much what happened to the Tribe of Akuafobeea RPG. I leave one day, only to face a whole long chain of posts to read. I know this makes me sound like a lazy jackass, but it seems unfair to those who might have busy times here and there.
07-18-2009, 10:26 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: With the exception of a few posts, I try and make a reasonably long piece of writing for each particular character. Personally I'd like to see 3-4 lines per character per dialog sequence. Also if we could limit the number of posts per person to one a day (although I think we're okay with that so far), then the RPG should progress smoothly. I don't think that being busy or not will really affect the way that the RPG is run, people just post when they have spare time anyway. Checking the RPG once a day for 5 minutes isn't asking a lot. But we can all do our bit to make this a successful RPG!

[B]
floofyderg.live

07-18-2009, 10:35 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC I'm sure that once we get deeper into this, we will have longer posts. The RP just started a few days ago, I say give it some time and most people will be posting long posts. It's just that right now there's not something super amazing going on. OH, and why didn't you post, chronicler? Mr.Masta is yelling at you for having your radio on. :P

IC

Ziglet ignored Lubbent and said, "Get back to your cells, punk, before I crack your head open like a shell." He looked over to Mr.Masta, than looked to where the musklim was, with a radio, playing music. "Yes, 'guard', why are you playing music in the cafeteria?!!?!?! That is against the rules, so I suggest that you take that crap out of the cafeteria before I smash it up and break it into tiny pieces. Understand?" he told him. "Everyone else, the cafeteria will close for the day in ten minutes, so hurry up and eat your fill and get to the courtyard or your cells." he shouted.

Mongo laughed at the sight of a guard getting yelled at and a inmate getting beaten by Ziglet. "Hahaha! Haha! My odd," he said, wiping away a tear, "this is some funny stuff. But ten minutes? That's some bull. I'll be going to the courtyard. Heck, maybe that riot may start after all." he said with laughter. He got up from his seat and said, "Well, i'm going. I'll see you there, Kred." He said and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Well now that the big outlaw's gone, why don't you speak up, girl?" she said, looking at Ly. "Unless your tongue got cut out or somethin'." she said with a smirk, and sat there.

OOC: And you don't have to be on all day to just response to a few posts. This is what I'm starting to do now: Get on once per day, reply to everything that I do like post and things, and then get off and check it sometime tommorow. Whenever I do that there's only 2-5 posts after mine, so I just read them and post. : /

Last edited by stonetooth; 07-18-2009 at 10:38 AM..
07-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Dulce grunted in acknowledgement of the other prisoner; "Some guard's playing the music in the cafeteria, the weird-lookin' new one." At about that moment the music suddenly stopped.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Scream was getting angry (which tended to happen easily), especially when the freak with the radio started mocking him. He raise his gun was was distracted by a shout of, "Riot! Riot!" and watched the captain beat up the troublemaker. Huh; if he was captain, anyone doing something like that would get a whole lot more and a beating.

About that moment, Ziglet turned to the musklim and shouted at him to turn off the music. Deciding that this was a problem he could handle, Scream raised his gun and shot at the radio; it shattered and fell silent.
Enjoying the sudden quiet, Scream turned casually to Ziglet and said, "Problem solved," And added a moment later in a not-very-sincere voice, "Sir."

07-18-2009, 12:57 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Mr. Masta admired Scream for his way of “handling things”, but he did not like it when he showed a bit of disrespect toward the captain. “Good job Scream, that was very professional. Now if you don’t mind you can take the liberty in cleaning the mess up.”
Masta then left the cafeteria without saying another word.

Up on the watch tower balcony, was Frank, scanning the court yard. So far it was a normal day, but very boring. Frank missed having some action in his life, but not much he could do about it. After he got bored with the court yard, he walked inside the tower to see if the there was anything interesting on the monitors. Sadly there wasn’t, Frank sat down in the one chair up there. He kicked his feet up on desk and switched one of the monitors to a TV station.

Taze headed back to his cell, it was beginning to get a little crowded down at the court yard. He hid his cigs in the inner pocket of his jumpsuit, it was hard to hide this stuff from the guards so he had to take extreme caution.
07-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: I wasn't really talking about length of the posts, as much as huge quantity of the posts. But, since it ain't a big deal, no worries.

IC: "WAAH!" Azkiz ducked down and tightly held onto his own gun when his radio suddenly asploded. It rained black metallic chips above the perplexed Musklum's shellhood. "Sheesh. What a sore loser." He said in a disappointed voice, and with a bumbling look on his face. The musklum looked down at his now destroyed radio. He wasn't really ... caring about it. As much as he simply wants to continue nipping at his superiors. Ignoring Ziglet's yelling, Azkiz looked back at Scream. "Nice aim, Hotcakes. But ya still gotta clean da mess. Ha!"
--------------------------------------------
Ly nearly jumped at the sudden bang. Presley's voice was quickly silenced ... Alot had happened in this one moment of time. Perhaps things would've become alot more funny if it weren't for the Warden and his little suck-up Slig. But anyhow, perhaps it was a good idea to leave the Cafeteria for now. But NOT before get revenge on he who captured her many times. "Hey Azkiz! Think you can clean this mess up too?!", she said, throwing the idea out there for Ziglet to hear. She grinned at the fantasy of the Musklum getting thrashed by Scream ...

Last edited by Chronicler; 07-18-2009 at 01:28 PM..
07-18-2009, 08:04 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

"Ah, good idea, Mud. Infact Azkiz, how about you help the janitor mop up the cafeteria after everyone gets out? Ah, and Scream. Good job. Blunt, but good no less....Don't worry about cleaning up the mess, our little musklum friend'll do it for you." Ziglet said with a snicker. "Also Azkiz, if you keep sassing other guards and pulling crap like this, I'm going to demote you to latrine duty." he said, then looked at Lubbent. "And you, no more crap, or you'll be stuck in solitary confinement." he said and looked at Azkiz do make sure he did as told.

Mongo walked into the courtyard and leaned against a fence, leaning his head back and looking up at the sky. He just stood in the breeze silently, in somewhat of a daze.

"Well. What a fun lunch. I'm going to the courtyard. Anyone coming?" Kreda said, looking around at the people at the table. "I'd rather be somewhere safe instead of possibly being in the way of a gun fight of guards. Aye?" she said with a bit of sarcasm.

07-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Lubbent looked at Ziglet in a sort of 'You can't be serious.' way. "Oooo, I haven't heard that threat before." He said, before scrambling over to grab some grub. Then he asked for everything you could get. He wanted nothing more than to throw it all at Ziglet, but he knew that would land him in some serious trouble. Of course, if he slipped into the courtyard and made sure nobody paid attention to him, he could create signs of a riot. But no, Ziglet wouldn't fall for that. He wouldn't trust a word he said anymore. No matter what it was. He always knew it had to be some kind of trick. If only he was replaced soon, thought Lubbent as he sat down. Maybe then the captain would be more gullible. For now, Lubbent would have to wolf down whatever was best today, and find something interesting to do with the rest. If he could find a bit of spare paper and maybe a bit of tape, he could make himself a somewhat squishy ball. Of course if he threw that at somebody, they'd be covered in terrible tasting food. He almost laughed at the thought of Ziglet being hit in the back of the head with that. If he made enough, he might actually be able to escape... But why? He had nowhere better to be, and sometimes it was fun messing with the stupid guards and other inmates. Just as he finished the last of his favourite bits, he realized that there was definately enough left to make a ball or two. Nodding, he picked up his tray and headed for his cells, but not before calling out to Ziglet "If ya don't beleive me, fine. But yer'll be held respoonsable if there is a riot in tha courtyard. See ya in court." Then, he scampered off.

:

07-19-2009, 01:06 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

"RIOT!", Bonest jumped up and got into a fighting pose. Then he looked around and realised where he was, "Oh, right". He picked up his sash and his pistol. He picked up a few extra clips and then looked at the alarm clock. It was about to go off in a few minutes time. He turned off the timer and went to the notice board.

Wevar walked through the balcony door, "Oh, Hiya Bonest". Bonest smiled, "Hi Wevar, I'm off for duty now". Wevar nodded, "Okay, see you later for a drink". Bonest nodded and left the barracks. He walked to the Cells. Wevar looked at his watch, time for courtyard duty. Wevar picked up his tazer and revolver. He spun the revolver chamber and then left the barracks. He walked to the courtyard and saw the prisoners leaving the canteen.

Noah nodded, "Okay, the courtyard sounds like a good idea". He quickly finished the rest of his food and placed the tray on the counter. He walked to the courtyard and saw Wevar walking in the same direction. 'Oh well, might as well be friendly'. Noah walked up to Wevar, "Hello sir". Wevar turned his head to look at Noah, "Oh, Hi there". Noah looked at Wevar's cap, "That cap colour, you must be a veteran guard, right?". Wevar smiled, "Yup. I'm Wevar, you're a new inmate, right?". Noah nodded, "Yes sir, my name is Noah. I just moved here yesterday". Wevar chuckled, "You'll like it here I think. Plenty of people to talk to. Just, don't get up to anything bad okay?". Noah smiled, "No sir, of course not".

[B]
floofyderg.live

07-19-2009, 02:26 AM
Splat

Scream sneered at Azkiz, "Better get busy, Asskiss," He huffed. For a moment he considered going after the guard who had had the audacity to order him around, but then noticed the wolvark who had tried to start trouble heading towards the cells. Fairly sure that that area of the prison would be fairly unoccupied right now, he headed off in that direction, with half a glance back at Ziglet as he went.

The cells were smelly and dull. Scream had no trouble catching up with his quarry and soon came up behind him, the whirr of his pants giving him no chance of a stealthy entrance. "Hey Lub, come to finish your lunch alone?" He asked casually, the faintest growl in his throat.

ooc: Scream is mean.

07-19-2009, 05:14 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

So then. Ziglet has decided to follow that big-mouthed mud girl's advice and is forcing Azkiz to do the cleaning and the upping in place of this "Scream" person. Well ... he liked the idea of stealing foods while cleaning up ... so what's the worse that could happen? I mean, food, no matter how bad, is still what it is. FOOD. Yum ...

Azkiz swiped at a mop, sloppily dropping his own UZI weapon onto an empty, grease-dressed table. He chuckled to himself when he heard Ziglet's little threat, followed by the punishment of some other Wolvark inmate .... what was his name? Lubby? Louise? Loobend? Ah whatever. There were so many inmates, names don't matter. "Hey Ziglet boss! Thanks for making sure none of Lubby's "crap" gets inta my business of latrine duty! Haha! Odd, I crack myself up! Hahaha!"
-------------------------------------------------

Ly looked at the other Mudokon girl in the crowd of inmates. What, was she kidding?! It would be just LOVELY to see a bunch of guards slaughtering eachother! Better than cruddy reception television! Buuuut, as Ziglet insisted, mineaswell get out of the cafeteria. "Hey, I think I can hang out for a while! Kill some time in this Crap Hole!" Ly quickly thought to herself. Her last chances of escape were cut short .... that Lubbent guy's "fake riot" wasn't a bad idea .... maybe with this other Mud girl, she could start a jailbreak. She just need more brave, crazy, and insane people that would follow such a plan.

Last edited by Chronicler; 07-19-2009 at 05:16 AM..
07-19-2009, 10:36 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Ziglet sighed and pulled out his duel uzis. "OK now everyone. No more eating, get the frack out. Akziz, finish up and get back to the barracks. And I'm not kidding about the latrine duty. I'll make sure to make a right proper mess of 'em if you screw around again." He said, waving his uzis around threatiningly. Now, that Lubbent fellow needs to learn how to respect his betters, Ziglet thought to himself. May have to beat him some more, put him in that solitary confinement... Did they even HAVE a solitary confinement cell? he continued in his thoughts, walking out of the cafeteria and into the guard barracks.

Mongo nodded whenever Kreda walked out into the couryard, with the other mudokon girl with her. "So's, what we going to do today? Any ideas? I'm getting tired of this rat hole. Damn." he said, kicking a rock across the courtyard.
"The heck if I know. If only there was some fun stuff to do here. Ah, why couldn't I have been sent to an asylum. Atleast there they treat you nice." she said it with a laugh and pulled out a lighter and a pack of lung busters, lighting one and putting it to lips, inhaling deeply.

07-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Lubbent stopped dead in his tracks. Scream. This guy was not going to fall for his tricks either, not that he needed one. Scream wasn't about to bother Lubbent from having a bit of fun with this bad tasting food. "Weeeell... I was, till you showed up. Wanna share?" Said Lubbent in his friendliest voice. He was hoping for a yes. Then he'd remember not to mess with Lubbent. 'Maybe I'll blame tha 'riot' if he says yes. Tha warden will jus' get Ziglet in trouble fer that...' Thought Lubbent, hoping to make at least one pinch in the prison's side. 'This'll be fun... Even if he says no.'

:

07-19-2009, 12:57 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Frank could see Ziglet heading back the Barracks, while the warden was heading to his office. Immediately he could tell the warden was in a very bad mood. After everything disappeared on the monitors, Frank decided to take another look in the courtyard.
He could see one of the inmates(Kreda) were smoking. Frank checked his pockets to see if he had one. “nope” he said to himself. He decided to go down to the courtyard growns and ‘confiscate’ them from her. With one hand on his pistol he said “I’m gonna need to take those lung busters away.”

After Taze reached his cell, he knocked on the back wall and waited for a response. He heard a knock in return. Taze pulled out a few bricks at the bottom of the wall, then slipped the pack of cigs through the hole. Then a case of soulstorm came through
07-19-2009, 02:58 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Forret was in mid sing-song when the music suddenly stopped, hearing his own worn out voice echoing through the laundry room in the newly acquired silence. "Huh, nothin' good lasts long here." He said with a huff, and finished off sweeping up the room.

Grasping his beloved broom by the long handle, he plodded to the cafeteria to see if there was any more mess, hoping there would be less inmates in there so he could finish sweeping it more efficiently without having to irritate them. He walked in to find Azkiz cleaning up a broken radio. Forret immediately thought that an inmate had lost his temper and broken it. "What the bloody hell's been going on in here? I just cleaned this half an hour ago!" He said with a raised voice, genuinely outraged that someone had messed up his floor.

-----

Rallin heard the slig inmate (Dulce) reply, and decided not to pursue the conversation any further, it was his first day after all. A large amount of inmates began to filter into the courtyard and Rallin began to feel uneasy. He sat stiff on the bench, his hand grasping the 'handle' of his shiv in the back of his trousers, watching everyone intently.
07-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Rampage48
Thudslug

: Florida
: 175
Rampage48  (61)

OOC:Are you still accepting people?