Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-20-2008, 10:26 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2007
: Under your bed
: 534
Moosh da Outlaw  (145)Moosh da Outlaw  (145)

"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh..." Jaqueline began, staring at the card. "We don't, like, need anything, we're just here for the gold..."
"Actually," Palitar cut in, "We were looking for a grubb village nearby... if it wasn't, like, blown up already." He searched his pockets quickly. He paused. "Jaqueline, where's the map?"
"I don't have it." Jaqueline said.
"I gave it to you!"
"No you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"No, you did not."
"Well I thought you had it!"
"Well I don't!"
"So where is it?"
"How would I know?!"
04-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

With all honesty, Hoss was hardly listening to the two Grubbs and their arguement. He was too busy staring at the female Grubb's falcon. So beautiful it was. Its gold and blue eyes, majestic feathers, it almost gave off a feeling of speciality to Hoss. He took that feeling though, as a greedy little obsession for more moolah. Wally was still barking at the falcon too. Hoss' gaze was completley focused onto the bird.....until he heard the female Grubb mention, they only wanted the gold....Hoss' happy-go-lucky expression dropped. "GOLD?!?! Y-you....You want THIS gold?!" Hoss started looking angry and blew off steam for a second. Skylla had to calm him down again. "You want gold?! I'm sooooo sorry but this river belongs to ME. Boss Hoss Wolvark!!! I own this gold!!! ALL of it!!!" Hoss started growling. He spat out a large wad of tobacco from his mouth and into the rushing water. "Now then....heheh.....how 'bout you'n'I all talk 'bout this little...matter..." Hoss was interrupted by a splash up the river. "Skylla.....go check behind that rock....I'll talk with these two." Skylla did as she was told and started walking towards the large algae-covered stone....

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-20-2008 at 11:34 AM..
04-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

"For the last time," Jaqueline snapped, "you... can not... own... a river!"
"Jaqueline--" Palitar tried to interrupt.
"Its a fricking river! It flows on its own! You didn't make the water---"
"...Jaqueline..."
"...so technically..."
"JAQUELINE!" Palitar barked. Jaqueline rounded on him.
"WHAT?"
He motioned towards the water with a flick of his head, barely noticable. Jaqueline squinted.
"What? Got water in your ear or something?"
"Ooklay inway ethay iverray..." He said, motioning more furiously towards the water. Jaqueline frowned.
"Ooklay? What the hell is an ooklay?"
"LOOK-LAY IN THE FRICKING RIVER-AY." He snarled, pointing at it. She looked in the water.
"Oh." She said. Suddently a stash of gold that had built up behind a rock came into view, about the size of a large orange. "Oh! I get it now." She grinned foolishly at Hoss. "Oh, its your river? I'm sorry, we didn't know..." She said, scooting slowly closer to the pile of gold. She hid it behind her ankle. "We'll... just... get going now..."
04-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Hoss smirked at the two Grubbs. "Glad ya saw the light. I sure do own this river. Now. Since I'm one of the kindest of folks, I could be lettin' ya get away with no damage.....Just make sure....that if'n you be stickin' 'round these parts, that NOBODY else knows 'bout the gold. Just pretend that you saw NO gold here!!!" Hoss growled at them to show that he's dead serious. His attenion diverted to Jaqueline's falcon. Wally was still barking at it and continously tried to jump up and bite it. Hoss started thinking......if he could acquire that bird.....he could sell to local Vykker bussinesses....."Hope I'll be....uh....uh....see'n ya'll sometime....I suppose...." Hoss still kept his eyes on the bird......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylla dully walked towards the rock. "Is anybody there? Come out now!!" Skylla called for Wally but he was too busy barking at Iris. "Oh well." Skylla soon approached the large rock.....

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-20-2008 at 02:38 PM..
04-20-2008, 12:04 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

: Aug 2007
: Winnipeg
: 24
Al_exd  (10)

Seems like fun ill try it.

Name: Dimitri
Species:Outlaw
Position:Hunter
Personality:Patient(except for Moohlah) Hunter. Oftem talks to himself
Appearance:Like normal outlaw but with green pants orange Vest(bulletproof) Cap with "I'm a robbin yu peoples.Deal wit' it
Equipment(Optional):Sniper rifle, aforementiond vest, serrated hunting knife, Night vision goggles, Backpack with food,bullets,whetstone and water..
History:Was a Normal outlaw until his Boss, Lefty Lugnuts, was taken in by stranger.From then on he roamed, taken bountys for animals(like albino scrabs and paramites) and other outlaws.He than moved to the mine town to earn some dough from people by scarin and occasionly, Lootin'.

As Dimitri watched he suppresed a laugh, as he watched a grubb try to defend any right's it might have. "Now let's see" he said. "I'm supposed to find and skin a dozen fuzzles so some guy in town can make money by selling there pelts as hats". "At least I get 100 extra Moohlah." he said as he contuinued watching, loading several bullet's into his rifle. All of a sudden, a growl from behind him. He pulled out his knife and asked quietly "hellooo. Is anybody there." He heard another voice behind him he looked and said "Alright have at thee" he said and saw a paramite ready to strike. "Heeyaw" he yelled and lunged for the paramite.

Last edited by Al_exd; 04-20-2008 at 06:59 PM..
04-20-2008, 12:30 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

Is it ok if I join too?

Name: Sid
Species: Blind Mudokon
Position: Coal Miner
Personality: Shy. Doesn't talk much. What's to do work all the time.
Appearance: Grey skin, black hair put into a ponytail, wears a brown loin cloth,and he's eyes are stitched shut.
Equipment: A pickaxe.
History: Sid has been working in Necrum mines all his life but was saved by Abe. When everything was back to normal and all the Mudokons were saved Sid decided he'd go off in search of another mine to work in. He soon ended up in the Western Mudos of Oddworld.

IC: Walking through the dry desert ground Sid had no idea were he was. He had left Necrum to find another place to mine but being blind and walking by yourself wasn't very smart. All he had was an old pickaxe he got from Necrum mines. "Were is this...Western Mudos." He said to himself while still walking on the hot ground. He then quickly felt something cold on his feet. It was water from the Hoss River. He was finally at the mines.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

Last edited by OddYouko; 04-20-2008 at 01:01 PM..
04-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Hoss left the two Grubbs where they were. He snickered under his breath. The two Grubbs saved him the trouble of even checking the river for more gold. Now he can continue the day to try and arrange gold prospecting groups for the river. "Skylla!!! When yer done with whatever you're doing with that rock, come on back to my office!!!! We won't have to check the river now that we know there's actual gold here!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Skylla heard Hoss and looked back. "Sure....whatever." She finally approached the rock....
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hoss was still chuckling. The gold would be his now. "Wally!!! Get over here!!!" Wally was still barking at Iris. He immediatley obeyed ran up to him. Hoss scratched the back of Wally's head and then looked in the distance and saw a Mudokon on the river. He growled. "Please don't tell me someone else found gold..." Hoss barked at the intruder. "Hey you mudokon pop!!!! What are you doin' here at my river?!"
04-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Wings of Fire
Beautiful Bastard

: Dec 2007
: Stafford
: 9,537
Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)

I feel it is time for me to begin RPing and I felt RF was far too gone into the storyline for me to get a decent start so...

Name: Vrym

Species: Vykker

Position: Was an eminent doctor at Vykker Labs before being thrown out for misconduct and dangerous research (Yes it really was that bad) and up till recently has been conducting his experiments in private in an abandoned mill in Western Mudos.

Personality: Irate and eclectic. He also has visual and auditory hallucinations.

Appearance: Taller than the average Vykker, has piercing blue eyes and quite a thin drawn look. Years of hardship have taken their toll on him as he seems frail and older than his years but don't let his appearance deceive you as he is still remarkably quick on his feet and possessed of a kind of inner strength that can never be stolen by age. He lost one of his arms in an experiment (Top left) and thus has replaced it with a gun arm of sorts for his own safety. Usually supports himself with a cane while walking.

Equipment(Optional): Woops I just mostly answered this in appearance =3, he also carries a backpack full of mechanical parts for use in any situation.

History: A tortured genius, Vrym was bought up in a large city in central Mudos by an extremely wealthy family, pampered and petted all the way through life Vyrm left Racknar academy with top grades and then found himself a comfortable position within the hustle and bustle of Vykker labs. As the years passed however Vyrm's behaviour towards his test subjects and fellow Vykkers grew exceedingly eratic, his research more arcane and, as he began to look down upon the banal triumphs of his colleagues, his experiments increasingly more dangerous. Eventually, after the untimely death of supervisor Zark and the 'accidental' destruction of the new west wing (Built primarily because of the rather deliberate destruction of the old west wing) Vrym was forced to hand in his resignation.

After travelling for a few years Vrym settled down in an abandoned mill near a small Clakker village but when the Clakker's started to hear rumors of corpses rising from the grave and odd bumps coming from the old mill they formed a mob and forced Vrym out, burning down his lab in the process, now with a few tools in his backpack, his mechanical arm and his sharp intellect, Vrym finds himself once again on the road heading towards Hoss river.

Name: Whiterage

Species: Albino Steef

Position: Bounty hunter and mercenary, there is no job too dirty and no mark
too dangerous.

Personality: Cold, like Stranger.

Appearance: Imagine Stranger with silver/white fur and a scar across one eye, wears a black vest and cloak with leather body armor.

Equipment(Optional): A spear on his back and two flintlocks on his waist.

History: Not much is known about Whitefury, rumors about 'The Albino Steef' have been flying around Mudos for many years, he has never been caught by Outlaws and Wolvarks alike and has rendered his unique service to all and any. The trouble brewing down at the Hoss river is enough to catch his attention so he makes his way to his newest fortune.

I know it will be hard to fit Whiterage into the RP but bear with me I'll find a way .

And after writing all that I am far too tired to actually do any RPing. I shall start tomorrow .
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

Last edited by Wings of Fire; 04-21-2008 at 08:23 AM..
04-20-2008, 05:53 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

Dimitri looked to see who the pretty slig was talking to. He looked and saw a gray Mudoken, eyes sown shut, at the river. He loaded in some tranquilizer darts, glancing back at the dead paramite with one missing leg behind him, and prepared to fire. "Maybe my aim will impress her" he quietly chuckled to himself.
He checked his sites, rested the barrel of his sniper on the branch of a bush, and pulled the trigger and watched the dart sail towards it's target.

Last edited by Al_exd; 04-20-2008 at 06:58 PM..
04-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Just a question, who's the pretty Slig? Skylla wasn't yelling at anybody and she's actually being distracted by Oddey's character at the moment. The person who was yelling was Hoss....a pretty fugly Wolvark.
04-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

ooc:Ya it was Skillya. sry misinterpreted what was happening and he wasnt taking to her he was "eyeing" her. Just thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if a outlaw "liked" a slig. I also know she was taking to sid thats the Mudoken Dimitri's shooting his dart at.
04-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

:
ooc:Ya it was Skillya. sry misinterpreted what was happening and he wasnt taking to her he was "eyeing" her. Just thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if a outlaw "liked" a slig. I also know she was taking to sid thats the Mudoken Dimitri's shooting his dart at.
While I like the concept of that whole idea, Skylla wasn't talking to Sid. Hoss the Wolvark was. Skylla is just checking for Oddey's character behind a big rock.
04-21-2008, 02:57 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

Ooc: Chromiclers right.
Ic: Garit heard the wolvark shout the command and he wished so hard that he hadn't stepped in the river. He clnched his hand so his nails slowly dug into his skin. Panic overtoke him. What was he going to do? Peeking out to see if the slig was there yet and he could just see her dissapear to the left of the rock. The grubbs where still there and he wasn't sure what their reaction would be to him if he crept out from the right side of the rock. He could see the wolvark leaving and wondering if the slig would follow. But it didn't. A small patch of tall grass stood not too far away from Garit. Slowly and hoping that the grubbs wouldn't see him, he walked with his head bent to the grass. It took four steps and he was nearly there. He could feel the grass brushing against him. 'Just a little more.' he thought as he lifted his foot for the last step...

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

04-21-2008, 04:28 AM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

Ooc: Oops my bad. Ignore that post then. Chronocicler What kind of store's are in the town? And just to make sure you guys know his position is about 4 meter's from the rock garit's behind, to the left.

Ic: Dimitri looked and saw Hoss. When he was looking he saw a glimpse of something in the river. He frantically looked to see what it was again... Yes it was! Pure gold in the river! He looked behind one of the grubbs to see that it ha a large chunk of gold behind it's foot. then he saw a slig sneaking in the tall grass. He wondered if the Mudoken would see his shot to knock away the gold. No. There was a pretty good chance he would 'nt see. So Dimitri lined up his site's, rested his body lined up the shot and saw the dart fly through the air and knock the gold away. "Hehe!" he said. "Oh crap!" he said and droped back down. "That Slig probably heard me" He said.

Last edited by Al_exd; 04-21-2008 at 01:00 PM..
04-21-2008, 05:36 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

:
saw a Glukkon sneaking in the tall grass.
Ooc: Know that Garit is a slig. And what are you doing in this post? Are you trying to sort of shoot the gold away from the grubb? Or are you trying to shoot the gold in the river for no reason? Whatever you're doing Skylla and Garit probrably heard.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

04-21-2008, 07:09 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

:
Hoss was still chuckling. The gold would be his now. "Wally!!! Get over here!!!" Wally was still barking at Iris. He immediatley obeyed ran up to him. Hoss scratched the back of Wally's head and then looked in the distance and saw a Mudokon on the river. He growled. "Please don't tell me someone else found gold..." Hoss barked at the intruder. "Hey you mudokon pop!!!! What are you doin' here at my river?!"

IC: Sid had at last found the place he was searching for. He took another step into the river. He's feet were hurting from the dry hot ground so he let them cool in the cold river. He looked around though not being about to see anything he still could hear very well. 'Is that a Slog barking?' He thought nervously. He then heard someone yelling at him. "Umm I was looking for..." He paused and swallowed hard. "I was looking for a Mine Town! So I could work in the mines!" He answered.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

04-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Wings of Fire
Beautiful Bastard

Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)

Muttering to himself Vyrm trekked across the wasteland, some outlaws in the last town had waylaid him and taken all his stashed moolah. He was angry, he was hot and he was tired.

"You shouldn't have taken that last turnpike road you old fool" Said a cynically amused voice from his right.

Vyrn turned towards the source with pure vehemence in his eyes "Quiet you phantom!" he shrieked, "They told me you weren't real, now get out of my head!"

"Very well" said the young Vykker smirking "But there'll be a time when you beg for my help"

Vyrn was about to scream again when suddenly he stumbled on something and fell face first on the floor. Spluttering and cursing as he picked himself back up again, he picked up the rock he had tripped on and threw it into the air where it made a loud clunk on something.

Looking up Vyrn saw the source of the impact, a large sign with a picture of a grinning Wolvark proudly proclaiming his place of arrival as 'Coal Town'. Vyrn grinned to himself as he looked around, there was a commotion of some sorts coming from the river but Vyrn didn't care for that. There would be plenty of time for that later, now was time to set up shop.

Whiterage exploded out of the undergrowth, still maintaining his speed, around him was desolate wilderness on all sides but one, slowing down and turning to the right he ran towards the river and came to a complete standstill at the shore. Although his deep red eyes were weak since birth he could still see the situation clearly, a fat and ugly Wolvark seemed to be yelling at a tall and obviously blind creature that he had never seen before, a slig advanced towards a rock while another slig snuck away into the undergrowth and finally two grubbs seemed to be up to something a fair bit away.

Whiterage folded his arms and waited at the side of the river for the Wolvark, who looked to be in charge, to finish. Patience was a virtue and he had all the time in the world.
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

04-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Jaqueline dove into the water, screaming "GIMMIEGIMMIEGIMMIE!" at the top of her lungs. She grabbed the fist-sized chunk of gold and held it above her head triumphantly, watching as the sun glinted off of its honey, wet surface.

"YESYESYESSS!" Palitar squealed, and they ran in circles holding hands in some sort of bizzare victory dance.
04-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

Ooc: Yes he is shooting the gold and sorry im losing track of characters ill reread them.I'm really new to rpg's like this(and yes ive the instructions if you ask)

Ic: Dimitri quickly climed into the tree. "Why was'nt I up here in the first place" Dimitri said to himself. Then he hopped from tree's in a circle around the area so know saw him jumping over head. He almost made it when the branch he was on broke and he fell bewtween Skillya and the rock. "oh ah hi there I was just... um ...I..was... oh crap!" he said trying to think of what too say.

Last edited by Al_exd; 04-21-2008 at 01:33 PM..
04-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Hoss chuckled. "Why boy.....you're right in the Mine Town's river!!!! Hyuck!!!" Hoss started to chuckle to himself "Boss Hoss Wolvark! Founder, owner, manager, and dictator of both the Coal town and the coal mines!!!.....Ahem.....'Scuse me for my err.....improper formality.....Anyways. I could use some more miners over here......what I wanna know is how are you going to move 'round and about with your eye lids shut tight? Bah!!! Nevermind that.....Just prove to me about your mining experience first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylla was just about to look on the other side of the rock when all of a sudden, some random Outlaw fell out of nowhere right infront of her. He was apparently babbling to himself. Skylla growled under her breath. "Now what would you be doing here? Do you have any clearance to be here from Boss Hoss wolvark?" Skylla cocked her head at the Outlaw, not sure whether to trust him. Hoss always had a small thing against Outlaws after all.......She had totally forgotten about the rock and not to mention the escapee, Garit, now.

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-21-2008 at 02:17 PM..
04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

Ic: "Why uh.. I'm here doin' job's fer other people and would love to do one fer Hoss. I was also hopin maybe I could guard the mine's if Ol' Hoss let's me. Do you know if he need's any help with anything." Dimitri said to the slig as he pulled out a bag of scrabb cake's. "Want some" he said holding the bag up to the slig.
04-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Skylla scratched her head. When the Outlaw asked if she wanted a Scrab cake, she turned down the offer. "No thanks. I already ate earlier...." Skylla looked at the Outlaw with suspiscion. Hoss never took kindly to an Outlaw ever since what....last happened to him......"I'll set up an appointment for you to go see Hoss. He's busy at the moment. Until then, why not have some hospitality in our good ol' Coal town?" Skylla put her cross bow away and motioned her hand towards the Coal town not too far away. "First off though....what's your name? I need to know so I can pencil you in Hoss' schedule."
04-21-2008, 03:02 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

:
Hoss chuckled. "Why boy.....you're right in the Mine Town's river!!!! Hyuck!!!" Hoss started to chuckle to himself "Boss Hoss Wolvark! Founder, owner, manager, and dictator of both the Coal town and the coal mines!!!.....Ahem.....'Scuse me for my err.....improper formality.....Anyways. I could use some more miners over here......what I wanna know is how are you going to move 'round and about with your eye lids shut tight? Bah!!! Nevermind that.....Just prove to me about your mining experience first.
IC: Sid held his pickaxe tighter in his hands. "Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't work!" He said. He stepped back out of the river and held his pickaxe with his left hand. "I've been working in Necrum mines my whole life. So it shouldn't be a problem working in this place." He said hopping he wouldn't get into any trouble. He slowly moved his feet on the hot ground. "So were do I begin?" He asked not knowing which way the coal mines would be.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

04-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Wings of Fire
Beautiful Bastard

Sweat pouring down his wrinkled face, Vyrm looked up and admired his handiwork. There was still months more work ahead but with the right modifications this abandoned shack would make a fine research laboratory. He chuckled to himself clearly pleased, to make the changes necessary he needed two things, moolah and raw materials. He would offer his specialist skills to the proprietor of this land and see if he could kill two boombats with one rock.

Grinning devilishly to himself, Vyrm made his way to the coal mine at the river.

04-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

Ic: "Name's Dimitri. Sharpshooter and Mercenary extraordinaire" Dimitri said with a sly grin and bow. "And how, may I ask you, be of assitance".

Ooc: Can I make another character?
04-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: Yes. You can make another character.

Hoss chuckled at the mudokon as he proved his point. "Alright then. First, you can start by getting used to our little ol' town! Just get yourself settled in one of your shacks or houses. Once you file in to be a miner, you'll be working there in no time..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ic: "Well. until you get Hoss' permission, we could have some authority in this little town. Maybe you can patrol the town til Hoss gets around." Skylla then whistled and called for Wally the Sloggie. Her little pet came running right at her, eventuallt tackling her down. He frantically kept licking her. She laughed and set him down. "THIS is all the authority we have here." Skylla said, pointing at Wally and then at a pen that contained Slogs and Slegs. "So you might be able to help us out."

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-22-2008 at 03:41 PM..
04-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

Ic: " I'm sorry I must be really empty minded today. Not only did I fall out of that tree, but I don't quite get yur drift. So could you Please say that again?" Dimitri said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooc: sweet hear he is!

Name:Unknown, but people call him Killimus Maximus(Max)

Species: Slig

Position: Big Bro Slig

Personality: Deppressed and sad, unless in battle

Appearance: Big Bro slig with one burnt of Mouth feeler\Tentacle Flames painted on pant's
large area of dead skin(burnt) on his left shoulder

Equipment(Optional): Riot sheild, Blitzpacker, Combo Night vision goggles/gas mask,right arm
mounted grenade launcher,

History: Not much known about his life before Big Bro after he became one he was made to fight in the area. called Killamus Maximus(Max) Because he killed about 20 sligs and 3 Big Bro's. Released when the place he lived owned by Vyykker's was sued. He made his way to Hoss town and Guard Hoss as His body guard.
Max made his way to the river because he thought he saw Hoss there and went to do his job (he thought Hoss would yell at him if he was late)because he did'nt want to dissapoint his master. He saw Skillya talking to an outlaw and went to check it out.

Last edited by Al_exd; 04-21-2008 at 04:13 PM..
04-22-2008, 03:47 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ooc: How does Skylla know about Garit being there? Or is that just third person letting us know who you're talking about. By the way he's sort of mining without permission, he's not an escapee. Unless you mean an escape from Skylla's sight.
Ic: Thud! An outlaw had fallen out of the tree and apparently was now deep in conversation with the slig. Taking advantage of this moment he crept all the way into the tall grass. He could see the mine again and since nobody was inside the mines at the moment he creeped down into the mine. Brandishing his pickaxe he started the hard work of digging through the hard rock and dirt to reach the valuable coal. He then thought about what he would do if anyone came into the mines while he was till there.
Ooc: Are there lights in the mines? Or is it pitch black? And just how big are they?

:

04-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: I'm typing in third person. Skylla does not even know Garit exists.

Skylla sighed and rolled her eyes. She said under her breath. "Pfft....Outlaws" Wally tried licking her face again but sh gently shoved him away with her leg. "Okay.....I'm saying that we don't have any law enforcement, that is to say, police, in this Mine Town. So many things get stolen, laws broken, even the occaisonal intrusions. Before Hoss gives you a job here, maybe you could....ya know. Patrol the town." Skylla awaited for her answer.
04-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

Al_exd  (10)

"Ok but do ya' have any more closer ranged weapon's. My sniper rifle and knife are all I got" Dimitri said. "Also, I get paid right?". Dimitri then tossed the bag the scrabb cake's we're in and pulled out a bottle of water.

Max contuined walking and saw Skillya talking to some outlaw. Max pulled out his Blitzpacker, just incase, and set his sight's on the outlaw. He tried to fire, but for some reason it did'nt fire. "Gah the damned thing is out of ammo" he said. "I better go and get some more". As he was walking back and spotted someone walking into the mine. "NO one is supposed to be in the mine without Hoss permission. Especcially if there's no one superviseing" He said and started toward the mine, forgetting he was out of ammo for his Blitzpacker.

Last edited by Al_exd; 04-22-2008 at 04:26 PM.. : forgot a word