Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-26-2007, 04:06 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Kas: *Glares and cluches his Cane.* Grettings Gents...and Lady, *Inclines his head at Star* Do any of you know where we may find more ratz of fleeches? You see, handsome sires and beautiful maiden, me and my friend enjoy consoming them.
Jayne: Yeah, *looks closley at Lulu* Yo'll looke fimalar...you famous?...Well *looks at his tatty clothes* were....

04-26-2007, 04:06 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx just shook hear head and unfuled her crossbow. she loaded a bolamite and aimed it straight at lulu. "listen everybody. this heres my catch, so all of yas back off." she snarled as she readied to fire

04-26-2007, 04:09 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu was about to answer Jayne's question, but instead struggled as he was caught in bolamite webing, yelling terrified through the gag of webbing. Vobos laughed and pointed to the bin behind Lulu in answer to Kas's question. "Beedooba!" Mike shook his head, raising an eyebrow at all of the different people there.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-26-2007, 04:16 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx was about move to pick up lulu when she realized something. Through the excitement of hunting this pud down, forgot the fact that hes most probably going to be put to death. This twanged the heart strings of her gentle side. Sejsx looked down at the webbed gluck, while she despised him, she also pitied him. so she got out her huge knife and bent down to cut the webbing.

04-26-2007, 04:24 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *Sidles up to star and gives her a grin* Well there, my fair maiden, what’s a beautiful lady such as your self doing in a place like this? *Twirls his cane around in his hands*
Jayne: Ahh, stop flirting Kas! We got some hunnin’ tha do…*Looks about in search of ratz and fleeches. Goes to th bin behind Lulu and knocks it over* Whoope! Ratz! *Scoups them up as they swam out and crams then in another bag* Yum yum!

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-26-2007 at 04:32 AM..
04-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

Is it okay if I make a character?

Name: Gareth
Species: Intern
Personality: Quiet, pretty greedy and nasty.
Appearance: Wears a stripey pair of boxers. That's all.
Bio: Mikey was born and raised in a horrible and tatty nursery. He'd written on paper many times asking where his mother went, but the lady at the orphanage tutted and shook her head. When he was five years old, he had an infection around his mouth, and it had seeped into his mouth, which was stitched together. The Vykkers had to operate, and remove the stitching, allowing him to talk. His life had been a big misery ever since. Other Interns bullied him for this, they thought it was cool to have a stitched mouth. This all happened until he was sixteen years old.

IC: Mikey sat in his usual soggy chair by the fire. Baby Sligs crawled about on the floor. The lady running the orphanage called him.
"Yes ma'am?" he answered. "Boy, I want you to fetch some milk." she ordered.
The Slig lady gave him some bronze coins and shoved him through the dirty hallway, and out of the crooked wooden door.

Last edited by Jordan; 04-26-2007 at 08:05 AM..
04-26-2007, 06:58 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Yeah, it's okay, anyone can me thinks, you just have to have your character be in the city somewhere....I better go do that map.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

OOC: Thanks a lot Zozo.

IC: Gareth looked across the busy road. He saw the flickering shop light, bits of electricity were flying from it. "Nice." Gareth said, and he made his way towards the kirb.
But something caught his eye, people surrounded the city's most hated glukkon. Lulu. He stood and stared.
04-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve was surprised at the Steef's sudden outburst. He was only trying to wake the dumb Gluk up. He put it down, only for it to suddenly be entwined in Bolamite webbing. After a moment, the Steef proceeded to cut it off again. He then proceeded to notice two Sligs, one a Big Bro, ask about Ratz and Fleeches, and cathing them to...eat? Geez, that's not a way for any Big Bro to act. He then snapped back into focus. The Steef had said something about it being "Her catch?" was this guy a bounty? "Yo, Ms. Steef or whutever, who this anyways?"
04-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Well, I tried making a map.....If it's too small or whatever, just let me know, I assume there is a zoom tool to help read it....It didn't work how I thought it would but oh well....

IC
Lulu watched as Sejsk cut him free, and he hopped up on his feet. "What was that all about?! Are you another one of those angry mobs that think I blew up Vykkers Labs? Where did people get that idea anyways?" He saw Star the female Glukkon. "Oooooh, a female Glukkon! I thought Ma was the only one that existed! Where 're you from?" Mike looked over at Gareth and waved as Vobos waved to him aswell. "Weebidoh!" Lulu, Vobos and Mike dodged and skipped frantically as the ratz tipped out of the bin scurried everywhere. "Waaaah! Ratz!"
-
A dark coloured, filthy crawling slig that smelt like a used bathroom, knocked the sewer lid off, and crawled out onto the street. He caught a passing rat in his tentacles, killing and eating it instantly and let out a howl.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-26-2007 at 10:24 AM..
04-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

OOC: That map is really good! You've made things a lot clearer now.
04-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

It is? THANK YOU! I'll go stick it in the thread.....Hey, is it alright if I put Gareth's orphanage place on the next map? I have a friend with a dad called Gareth.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-26-2007 at 10:18 AM..
04-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Dickie was bored.
This was not unusual.
Mop was cheerful.
This was pretty ordinary too.

They were cleaning a street in a dingy corner of the city. The sky above was masked by the smog of pollution which settled eternally above the city like, as Mop often discribed it, "A big dirty halo in need of a bit of a wipe and a polish."
Half the street lights around them weren't working, but the area was well lit by the masssive advertisement board which, at that moment, held a massive ad for 'Buttflo'. Five minutes ago it had been 'Molluck's Mystery Meat', which seemed ironic to Dickie who was fairly certain that even if Molluck wasn't dead, he probably wasn't still making meat products.
Unless the meat was Molluck... It would explain what happened to all the glukkons who got themselves in trouble. Dickie thought of that b******, Lulu, who had, according to Rumor Kontrol, recently blown up Vykker's Labs.

"Oy, Dickie," Mop hissed to his partner, who had stopped work for a couple of minutes to think philosophical thoughts.
"Sorry, Boss," He muttered and went back to his mopping.
After about another 15 minutes of smearing the dirt on the ground more evenly (by which point the sign had begun advertising 'Molluck's Mouth Lube', ('Again with the Molluck!') Mop the slig stretched his back and grinned at the mudokon.
"I recon we've done a good job here, Dickie. Lets just get round to emptying the bins and we can be off."

"Finally," Dickie muttered and collected up their brushes and mops, picked up his bucket of filthy water and followed after the slig.

ooc: SkillyaSlig, I can imagine that if your two characters are constantly poking around looking for ratz and fleeches and mine are constantly poking around trying to tidy up the city, they might have met each other, and I can imagine them not getting along particluarly well. What do you think? Feel free to disagree totally.

04-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Gareth ran over the road when it was clear. As he began to walk into the store, he dropped his coins on the floor. They scattered and rolled, and there was a gutter nearby. Many of them rolled into it, but Gareth recovered a couple. "You have got to be joking."
He had to find the local sewer entrance, and find his coins. If he came back to the orphanage without any milk, he'd be beaten by the lady.
So he ran along the kurb and turned left when he came to an alleyway. But he came across a Slig and a Mudokon stood at the wall talking. They were in the way of the doors to the sewers.
"Excuse me guys."

Last edited by Jordan; 04-26-2007 at 11:07 AM..
04-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I assume yu mean the sewer entrance on the map....Well careful, the sewer is filled with sewer slogs, fleeches and has Howler near the entrance, he's crazy.

IC
Howler sniffed the air and snarled as he saw the three nearby. Barking, he crawled in Gareth's direction like a remote control car, ready to attack if he felt like it. Instead, he just barked and snarled viciously at the intern, slig and mudokon.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-26-2007 at 11:28 AM..
04-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

OOC: Wow, this is getting really good.

IC: "Why is Lulu even alive, he should be dead by- Gareth was cut off from his sentence. He heard a fierce growling noise from behind him. He immediately spun around, and to surprise, a Slig stood there... And it was roaring roaring menacingly. "What the?"

Last edited by Jordan; 04-26-2007 at 11:33 AM..
04-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Thanks! but Howler isn't a slog, he's just a slig who thinks he's a slog.

IC

Howler kept snarling before advancing slowly closer, sniffing at the intern boy for food. Finding none, he just growled quieter and watched him for any sudden movements. "Grrrrrr...."

04-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

OOC: Oops, my bad. I edited the post to make it seem right.

IC: Gareth stared at the Slig blankly. He slowly backed away, and stepped behind the Slig and the Mudokon. He then opened the two giant doors leading to the sewers, and closed them firmly behind him. He wasn't sure if the Slig had followed him.
04-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Howler snarled as he saw Gareth enter the place he called home. Following him in silently, Howler looked around as he crawled, alert for any fleeches. He dodged suddenly as a long tongue missed and grabbed the floor, pulling itself forward instead of swallowing him. He savaged the fleech, eating it when he was dead, and continued to stalk Gareth in case he did anything to the sewer sloggies. He'd been taught to guard them with his life like the older slogs had done to him when he was a grub.

04-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Gareth followed the sewer tunnel, and beams of light were dropping down through the gutter holes. A disgusting stench swept past, sewer water.
As he observed the ground, he noticed dead fleech skins scattered about.
A screech was heard from afar, it echoed around the wide tunnel.
Further on in the tunnel, Gareth caught sight of his glimmering coins. He sighed and ran over to them. "Finally."
04-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Citizen Siege Fan
Zappfly

: VA
: 15
Citizen Siege Fan  (10)

Bocky didn't know who any of these people were, but was shocked we haw saw a Steef. Steefs were rare, atleast in Mongo Valley.. Bocky was sure he was looking at a lot of moolah and bragging rights.
The giant Outlaw roared, "Steef! I'm in da bashing mood, turn you in for food!"

Shrek the Third is out in theaters, I hope you guys are supporting it.

04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx just gave the bigbro a crut reply of "hes no-one, now beat it ya bumb brute" she turned to lulu, as he was admiring that fancygluck. "hey, pud! we need to get yer cleaned up, c'mon" she said with a smile, eyeing off all the others that were crowded around " an none of yas is takin 'im. 'sat clear or do i hafta bolamite cha?"

She turned to check on the others when she heard a shout of "Steef! I'm in da bashing mood, turn you in for food!" Sejsx spotted the outlaw coming towars her. "oh your a big one arntcha?" she said "i doupt you'll be able to catch me, so please just step back so i can help this pud."

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-26-2007 at 02:17 PM..
04-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Charlie watched as these gathering of people seemed quickly fell into chaos, quickly analyzing the situation the Mudokon spoke up.
"Now now chaps, no need to be getting your knickers in a bunch. Now I'm sure we are all here for Lulu, the man is worth more then the queen's crown in moolah. I'm sure we can work together and split the moolah, now lets be good Gents and Ladies and calm down. We can talk the specifics over tea at my place."
04-26-2007, 02:26 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

Name: Lowye

Species: Grubb

Personality: Nice, but a little greedy.

Appearance: Yellow skin, scruffy look, one eye is blue the other is green. (One is blinded)

Bio: After serving his tribe as a warrior, he quickly got bored and this is his attempt to modernise. He sells pet rats and chippunks. His buisness isn't doing so well, so he think he is going to give up soon.
04-26-2007, 02:32 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)
Question Where to go???

ic:

*Star simply rolled her eyes at Sejsx and said,"

Star: "Whatever, girlfriend. I didn't want that sucka anyway."

*...and walked away, struttin' her stuff.*

ooc:

Um, this thread is complicated! Everthing is at different times and places! I don't know where to go or who to talk to!

04-26-2007, 02:38 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx heard the bowler-hat'd (i love using these phrases) mudokon finally speak up. without taking her eyes off the outlaw, she backed up a bit and assressed him. "why would a fancy mud like yourself actually need the money? besides, that aint lulu. its some kind of freak that looks like 'im" she said, trying her best to convince the mudukon, hoping he didnt hear lulu's earlier statement.

OOC: seems my char is the center of an assult. well its my fault i guess.

04-26-2007, 02:55 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

OOC: Can I join? I can't seem to get into W@RF so i'll try this

IC:

"Rats! Get'cha rats! Fun little animals, you can pe-- OWWW!" One of his pet rats bit him on the hand and ran off. He was standing near an old building, selling pets that no one wanted to buy. Forget it, he thought. No one wants to buy one. He then tipped over the basket and let them go. But.. he heared a conversation from nearby. He quickly headed there.

They were talking about the capture of a glukkon! For pay! He walked by the other people and said, "How much are you willing to pay?"
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jayne: Ratz ratz, Yumm yum..*Sees a few more and chases after them grinning*
Kas: Plah, where is the fleeches? We need some more to get it right...*Spots a fleech near the steef and darts and spears it on his cane* Haha! Got you, Fleech!
OOC: Splat i think that would be a wonderfull idea!

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-26-2007 at 11:16 PM..
04-26-2007, 10:12 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx looked down at kas, as he killed the fleech. "for the love of ODD! hwre do you people keep COMING FROM!" she exclaimed. she kicked away kaz's cane and shot him a glare.

04-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Gareth decided to explore ahead, to see if anything else had fallen through gutters. Along his way he found only a bottle cap and a shoe obviously belonging to a Glukkon. He threw the shoe into the green sewer water and it made a big splash, splattering him.
"Ew..." A short while later, he heard more growling. A reddy-white head popped up from under the water. It had large scaly ears, and a giant set of teeth. It was a Slog.