Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-14-2006, 05:12 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was really getting pissed by this native. Feeling that he is so much better Gappiqu. And Gappiqu was already in a pissed mood. He said to the native, "Buddy, shut up. I don't need you to say anything about that stupid Mud. She did her part and now I will do my part."

As vicous thoughts went through his head, he went down the stairs, through the corriders, and to the excutive office. And one of least favorite kind of people was there. A Vykker. And right after his reoccuring dream. So he decided to say in order to get him out his sight, "Hey buddy, didn't you know? The boss is on vacation, and his replacement is in the basement. Inspecting the pumps, I bet. So standing here, knocking here is not how you can talk to the boss."

07-14-2006, 11:36 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Hey, I'll be away for a week again, so you'll have to continue without the 'authority characters' for a while. Let's say that they remained in the R+Rs, sleeping.

07-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre nodded, and ran off like a spider towards the basement. He then opened the door, and looked around.
07-15-2006, 01:53 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

OOC: Sorry about this Noobish post, but is this just carrying on from W@RF 5? Or is it a whole new storyline?
07-15-2006, 03:53 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

If you read the thing you'd see it carries on directly (the very morning after) W@RF 5

07-15-2006, 04:48 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

OOC: Thanks Splat, sorry about that! Hey, that rhymed...

IC: It had been a very long night, and JB hadn't slept well. He shook his head, and rubbed his freaky eyes. He stood up and stretched, picking up his gun, he made his way to the dark corridor. He went around a few corners and saw the executive office door on the wall.
He ran up to it and pressed his head to the door, he heard snoring from inside. "What the hell, what a flipping lazy Glukkon!" JB whispered angrily, shaking his head crazily, what was he gonna do for the time being?

Last edited by Jordan; 07-15-2006 at 10:26 AM..
07-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Ah sorry to correct you, but there are three things wrong with your post. First of all, you can't control other people's characters. There were no Sligs we know of that were looking at him oddly. Plus, Arnie is still asleep as far as we know. It's also controlling him for saying that he writen that letter. Plus, a week here, is only an hour in W@RF. The last thing that is wrong is that there should be no random characters, if those Sligs are random characters. Or at least, there shouldn't be random employees.

07-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

Mad

OOC: >: ( OMG!! My stupid cousin flippin' posted for me, I am DEFINATELY stopping him from coming to my house, he is gonna pay, the little weiner!
I am SO sorry for that guys, I'm editing that last post!
07-16-2006, 02:19 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Wash sat up in bed. His eyes darted left and right, as he tried to remember what had happened. Did I fall asleep again? He felt embarrassed and guilty at falling asleep before visiting Linc first, so he jumped out of bed. Immediately he jarred his ankle, and hobbled out of the R&R, cursing at anyone who would listen.
He limped towards Dek's Lab, ignoring the other workers he passed. This is not going to be a good day, he thought angrily, as he sub conciously wished misfortune on everyone in Rupture Farms.

07-16-2006, 06:16 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

OOC: I made another character on the W@RF profile page, his name is Crawwe the Scrab!

IC: Crawwe lay on the cold metal floor of his cage, panting with hunger.
The other Scrabs had stopped giving him bits of their food, he was gonna die, no one knew he was there, no Sligs or Glukkons knew, so he couldn't be fed.
"Guys... please... I need food..." Crawwe whispered tiredly.
There were Slurgs crawling around him, he couldn't reach them, as he was so tired... He drifted off to sleep...
07-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap looked at the new visitor, and remembered that he had been the one who gave him Linc. Slap politely typed on his keyboard, "Good morning sir, came for a visit? Your friend's health is great. I haven't seen someone doing so well for a year now. Hopefully he will wake up soon."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Molt looked at the Mudokon funny and started to think. He finally said, "How funny it is that Mudokons get care around here. In my old factory, if a Mud had a disease, we killed him and fed him to the Slogs. And now you greet him as if he is your friend?! This is sick, I can't wait until I'm fired. If not, I can't wait to wipe some sense into yah dirty Muds that life isn't gonna give you friends everyday! Just look at me! I'm part cyborg and do you see me mopin about just because no one is being nice?! NO!"

Slap rolled his eyes and typed, "Excuse our paticent, he has some brain injuries. We are planning to fire him soon and send him to Skillya. Or at least give him five report slips."
-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

Gappiqu was pissed now. "Some new guy comes and thinks he can just get a job, while I have to deliver a mad man?!" thought Gappiqu. After making a few thoughts in what to say, Gappiqu snapped at him, "Hey buddy, move aside will ya? I have to tell the boss that a native broke into here last night, and I need to see if I can shoot him dead, so let the more important case come first, OK?" Gappiqu pushed the Slig with his foot and waited for Arnie to wake up.

Last edited by Slaveless; 07-18-2006 at 03:01 PM..
07-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Wash would have been shocked at Molt's reaction to him, but really he'd experienced worse where he'd come from. A number of comebacks came to mind, but he decided they all sucked and ignored him. The mudokon looked over at Linc with an expression of concern, then noticed the screen with the intern's speech written on it. Wash hadn't realised the creature been talking to him all this time, and felt embarrassed that he hadn't spoken back.
"What's-" Wash eyed a security orb suspiciously as it floated by, hoping that it was not the same one that had been harrassing him. It drifted away without fuss. "What's your name?" He finished. Suddenly his leg gave out and he fell to the floor in a crumpled heap.

07-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap quickly rushed to the Mudokon's need and picked him up. Right after that, he made him sit down on a chair and typed, "Are you OK?"

Molt, looking at the Mudokon funny like, said, "Damnnn, you stumble on four words, and you pass out because of lack of air using four words? Odd help me, I'm in the presense of the worst slave in Oddworld history! You can't give even say a come back to a guy who said your useless! Maybe that's because you were hit in the head when you were born. Perhaps this is just natural and you're head can't help you. Plus, your duller than a Slurg. You don't even know my name! The one who made history! My name is Molt and I survived possession! I survived an explosion on the arm, I'm still in one piece and living! Unlike you, I'm important. You are just a little Mudokon, whose mother loves all of her children, but that means you are all the same! There's nothing that can make your mother love her children even more. But you, you have no sense. Slow witted, that's what you are. When I get out, I'm going to love to see you fall in a meat saw! You hear, love to see you die! And when I see you die, I will kill the ***** who gave birth to you, no matter who is going to stop me!"

Slap looked at Molt furiously. He was worse this time. But he was surprised that he was cabable of making such a paragraph so he didn't plan to type anything. But Molt said his last sentence, which was, "Oh and that was directed to you, Mud. Or shall I call you, Bird breath?"

Slap typed, "Molt, restrain yourself or else I will have to use force!"

"Force? Last time you used 'force', it got you a leg injury, so you shut up!"

"This time, I will give you a untested drug that may or may not ruin your brain."

Molt fell silent. Slap typed next, to the Mudokon, "Sir, do not be alarmed by his threats. He hates everyone who doesn't think like him and will kill anything that says he is an idoit. Trust me, do not mess with him. He nearly killed one of our men."

Molt was going to say the man was a criminal, but he shushed. He knew that Slap could be cabable of things that would kill him faster.

07-16-2006, 09:28 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Wash sat in the chair breathing heavily. He just about managed to croak, "I was talking to the intern, dung for brains!"
He winced as he shifted position, he must have agravated an old injury. "Perhaps I should tell you that before I arrived here I was beaten up pretty bad, as Molt here will be pleased to hear. I was... problematic at my old workplace. I can see that things are better here, but... I seem to have sustained several blunt impact injuries, and no one has treated me yet, and after yesterday's accident with the meat saw, that in unsurprising. Can you... can you help me?"
Before Slap could answer, Wash looked back over at Linc. "Be careful when he wakes up. He worked for Vykkers before he came here, and suffered experimental procedures. He may not take too kindly to you or Dek when he comes around."

07-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap listened to everything this Mudokon had to say and tried to think about this one. Normally, he would treat these conditions with ice packs and medinces that made the injuries and bruises heal faster. Yet, he didn't know what kind of injuries that the Mudokon was going through, so he didn't know what to do to cure him. However, he did have something that could finally test out to help this Mudokon, but he needed to question on what kind of injuries he was going through.

Before he could answer his questions, Molt said annoyingly, "And this is news this us how?" Slap ignored him and typed, "My name is Slap, and I think that I can help you. However, I need to know in how you were beaten. That could be very vauleble information in order for me to heal your wounds. Your friend, on the other hand, might feel better if you stayed here, so he won't harm either Dek or me. Friends often make people feel better, and not so angry."

07-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

"Explain my injuries?!" exlaimed Wash incredulously. He bent double and coughed before he continued. "That's like... like asking a native of Monsaic Lines how he was stung by bees! I don't know, I was hung up in a detention block blindfolded, beaten, and that was that. Presumably that was them they dumped me here in his Odd-forsaken factory." He sputtered and choked again, then shot a cursory glance back at Linc. A hand came up automatically to his torture tattoo and rubbed his arm. He could almost feel the pain of it's administration again.
"I- I was unconcious most of the time, so the beatings became... more ritual, if you know what I mean. Just something hey ahd to do, as opposed to punishment, since I was out of it." Wash paused for another moment and stared into space, the memory of his old "home" turning his eyes cold and empty, like the survivors of a Grubb extermination. "I dare say they enjoyed it though." His voice cracked as he almost cried.

Wash took in a deep breath and pulled himself together. The breath aggravated his lungs. "They seem to have worked my ribs excessively, so you may wish to start there. All the softer parts; my belly, kidneys, and most of my limbs are badly bruised-" he heaved on the floor and sputtered blood from his lungs, barely noticing the Intern's eyes widen with this sudden display of injury. The mudokon lifted his head and wiped the blood off his face. His voice came out as a croak.
"You may wanna see to that too, doc."

07-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Slaveless, Bullet Magnet, I know neither of you have broken the 2-3 posts per day rule, but the last six posts are purely dialogue between your characters, and it really doesn't seem worth reading.
When no one else is posting, slow down a little so others can get a go. Try to avoid making every second post in the thread, as it just bothers everyone who isn't involved (which is all of us). If you did post anything relevant to anybody else in there, it isn't likely to get read in any great detail.
I don't want to sound like I'm getting annoyed at you; just giving advice.

In other news, I'm going on holiday for three weeks and don't know if I'll be able to get computer access, so you might have to work around them for a little while. I'll try and get them out of things in the next couple of days before I leave, and then if I can I'll post while I'm in Canada, and if I can't, you can count me out of things for a while.

07-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Gappiqu: "I'm supposing you have a reason to be in here." ...

Sefon grinned and just said, "Yup."

"Come on, you think I just going to leave you here?!"

"I don't see why not," Sefon answered, "but I'm curious to see what happens with this mudokon, so I'm going to tag along."

Then, likely to Gappiqu's annoyance, he proceeded to do just that.
He rolled his eyes as Gappiqu lied to the Vykker to get him out of the way, but he said nothing and just waited, standing not far away from him.

<•-•-•-•-•>

Groll backed away slowly, raising his rifle again at the same time. He was reluctant to attack, but he figured he could always say it was self-defense if the slog decided to attack him. In his previous encounters with slogs, he'd found out running away from an aggressive slog was a fairly useless gesture, so he thought the only way out of this was to stop the slog somehow...

<•-•-•-•-•>

Frod looked surprised at Jim's abrupt actions, but he quickly answered, "Oh, you know, just mucking around, sort of acting like I'm helping out, you know, the good ol' stuff... Just like back at FeeCo... But then, I s'pose you didn't work there, huh?"

07-19-2006, 02:43 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Ah, OK Splat. But I really have to do this one, OK? I will do the other sitution later.

IC: Max gave a cool, hard look at the Slig, but didn't move. He could sense that obviousily the Slig was using his gun as a defense, not something to kill him with. Yet the longer he stood there, the more time the Slig could predict Max's movements. But what Max was doing in reality, was thinking of a plot to defeat this Mud lover.

Max was clever enough to understand that pacing around wasn't going to take the Slig's guard off. But the fact that he was tighting his muscles was making it look like Max was anxious, and whenever an anxious Slog is giving signs of being truely anxious, s/he is most likely going to attack. But yet, a plan formed in his head, with all of the information that had been discussed in his head.

Max slowly, but not keeping his slow pace, relaxed his muscles and pulled up his to face the sky, and exhaled. This pose continued for about five seconds and then, a nearly split second later, Max tighten his muscles and leaped at the Slig, while aggressivly barking at the Slig. The plan wasn't to harm the Slig, but hopefully catch him off guard. He even kept a 2 foot distance away, to sense what the Slig's reaction was.

07-19-2006, 02:46 AM
Splat

Jim shook his head. "Never worked there. How did you get away without ever working? I mean, didn't you ever get into trouble?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia was, perhaps more wisely, outside the executive R+R, rather than the office. She was pretty sure she'd heard the glukkons snoring inside and, back in a nasty mood, she was about to burst in very loudly, in a similar way to yesterday. However, she stoppeed herself in time to point out that not telling him about the native until he woke himself up might seem nastier, and wandered off.
She decided, rather than going back to Gappiqu, she'd wait for Arnie outside his office and headed there, and was slightly annoyed to see Gappiqu there already. She was very surprised to see just how angry he seemed.
She stepped round the corner and smirked at him. "Wow, someone needs o watch their temper or I won't be the only one they call eratic. I have to say Gappiqu, I never imagined you acting like this, or is it all put on to scare the muds?"

07-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre could not see much in the basements darkness, so he turned on the light. It flickered many times, then died. He saw, for brief milliseconds, creatures in the background, sleeping. He then heard a Scrab awake. It called its herdmates, barking at them in its strange language. There was then sounds that indicated that the Scrabs were closing in for the kill. Praetyre frantically tried to close the door, but it was jammed. A Scrab then lunged at him, and he just managed to slam the door in time. Furious, he ran up the stairs, pacing the corridors like an angry spider, wanting to find the Slig that had lied to him and almost cost him his life.
07-20-2006, 04:12 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Upon hearing that Gappiqu planned to have him shot dead, all the colour in Duagen's skin briefly washed away - but he re-gained his composure, and his colour went back from grey to green, hopefully with only Sefon noticing.

Hew briefly considered trying to jump Gappiqu, but that's about when Dionysia arrived and he dismissed that idea on the grounds that it would just get him shot now. When he heard what Dionysia said, about Gappiqu putting on an act, he was taken back to when Gappiqu was trying to just talk with him, and wondered if he should have tried to talk to the slig instead of running.

07-20-2006, 06:55 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was prepared to bark at Dionysia for being so free tos peak to him like that, but before he could, he faced her. And saw her eyes. He remembered the first time they had an actual conversation. She had a way to make yourself look terrible if you argued with her. But something in his head was able to cool him down for this moment and he muttered, "I know how to watch my temper, thank you."

But then he realized that the Mudokon he left was giving him some attiude and someone odd looks. Gappiqu turned around to face Sefon and narrowed his eyebrows. Next, he yelled with auotherity, "Look here buddy, you better be giving me more respect around here!! And that includes shuting your smart alec mouth when it needs to be shut. And you know why?! Without me, this factory wouldn't be functioning!! And what are you doing?! You're being a jerk who isn't doing anything around useful! In fact, beat it!! Scram! Come back when you have sense in how you treat Sligs with respect!!"

When Gappiqu was done, he shifted back to hitting the door. In anger that the boss wasn't waking up. He curled his fist into punch shaped fist and slammed it against it toward the door, hopefully waking up the Glukkon inside. He blasted to Arnie, "Come out, Arnie! Half of the factory is awake and you ain't!! I have important news!!"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Slap stared at the Mudokon's injuries for many seconds before trying to decide something. Obviousily his inard organs were badly infected by beatings, which caused blood to burst out of him, and meant that his organs needed serious time to heal. He couldn't doing anything direct, but he could help support the healing. He started to think about what to do. Slap only performed these kind of operations with a Slig, a Glukkon, or a even the rare case, a Khanzumer. Never a Mudokon, seeing that hostipals don't have doctors or surgeons with much knowledge on Mudokon disection or health prorities. But just then, Slap knew what to do. Slap now had to leave this Mudokon and go into the Lab for the items he needed.

Once he was in the Lab, Slap knew where to find the items. However, Slap didn't know if these things could actually help this Mudokon, but they should. At last, Slap found his suitcase on a counter and opened it up. First, he went on the top part of the case, and found a lock combination device. Once remembering the combination, Slap rushed through the combination sequence and opened the lock. Instead of finding what Slap wanted, he found a finger print device. So Slap placed his finger on finger print scanner, and after some bizarre humming from the scanner, a even bigger box opened. It inside this box, the contents was interesting. There was pills of many kinds, medinces, and containers of drugs. Going through the labels of the secretive cabinet of medinces, Slap was able to find two perticular pills. They were plastic coated, with liquid inside of them. One of them was light gray and the other was whiteish blue. But they were all important for the Mudokon's health.

The next thing Slap needed was not rather an item, but a machine. Slap had his doubts, but he found it near a wall. Slap thought with happiness, "This place really does have everything!" The machine was basicly white entirely, and one of the few machines that it's insides contained the main technology. It was implanted to the floor, being that this shouldn't be rolling at all. On the back, there was a control panel that had several buttons, timer, air vent controllment, and age settings. There thing had many pipes on the bottom, going into the floor. The thing also had an opening to the inside, but he decided to just suppose it's doing fine. At last, Slap remembered name for this thing, and it was, a Life Support machine. Slap thought that everything was going well, and rushed back into the Cell Room.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

While Slap was gone, Molt decided that this was his chance to torcure this Mudokon. So he said to him, "Well Mud, I hope you like being bitten dead by Slogs, because I've seen that look on a doctor's face before. That meant that he could help you, but what he needs is dangerous to you. Oh yes, he is going to preform a operation with an 80 percent chance of you dying. Yes, I'm going to cross my fingers the whole time the operation is going on, and I think you know why."

At last, Slap reached Wash and typed on his keyboard, "OK, sir, I have everything I need, all I need to do is know how old you are, what your average temperature is, and give a glass of water." Molt smiled at Slap, thinking that he was indeed giving that kind of operation on him. And Slap had no idea what Molt was talking about.

07-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Splat

Dionysia smirked. "oh yes, you're definately doing well on the self-control front today, Gappiqu. Is this what you're really like, and the nice guy act was just to charm me, or is this put on in an attempt to make me fall for you? I have experience, Sti- Gappiqu, it'd never work between us." She shot him a grin. She wasn't necessarily in a good mood right then, and rather than sulk in self-pity, she prefered to direct her misery at someone else.
"Oh, and before you knock the boss's door down, you might want to remember that he's in his personal R+R room. He does have a life outside of his office."
And with that, she turned and left. She didn't feel like walking in on Arnie again, and being useful didn't really appeal to her either. in the end she headed to the train-station and found a dark corner where her black skin hid her in the shadows, from slig's eyes at least, and sat down, looking over the side of the stockyards and at the forest beyond.

ooc: This might be my last post for 3 weeks, so it'd probably be beneficial not to try interacting with Dionysia or Anni until I post again. Sorry Gretin, if you want to move Frod away, feel free.

07-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre continued to angrily pace the corridors, then bumped into something After composing himself, he saw that the sign read "Cafeteria". He then thought to himself'
Praetyre: "Hmm. I could use some liquid refreshment…
He then opened the door, looking to see if there was any vending machines selling drinks. He saw one and walked over to it. He then took a 10 Moolah note from his pocket and inserted it, pressing the button for Sekto Springs Water. The machine rumbled, pushing the beverage out with its automated systems, and then the bottle fell. The rumbling had stopped, so Praetyre took the bottle and drunk around a quarter of it right away. The taste was sweet, pure.
"No wonder this stuff is so expensive!" he thought.
He then walked out of the cafeteria and headed upstairs. He found a chair in the corridors outside the R&R room, took a seat, and fell asleep.
He later awoke, feeling much less irate, walked over to the executive offices door, and knocked again, to see if the boss was back.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-21-2006 at 07:40 PM..
07-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Wash scowled at Molt angrily, but in truth had been quite shaken by the grizzled old slig's words. Then Slap trundled back into the room and began asking questions about him.
"Erm, I am eight, I think. Actually I've never really kept track of the time, my life has sort of blurred together. That's about nineteen in mud years."
Slap waited for his next response, which annoyed Wash greatly.
"Hey, how am I supposed to know my temperature? You're the doctor, surely you have a thermometer? Isn't thirty-six degrees-see normal for a mudokon?" Later he would feel bad about the harshness of his response, but he had been thrown off-key by the prosepect of his impending doom, if Molt and his fingers had anything to do about it.

07-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Molt grinned grimly. This was yet another chance for him to make the Mudokon feel even more frigthened and angry. So he decided to blurt out, "Tsk, tsk Ill face, I would have hoped that Vykkers could have told you your average body temperature so many years ago. But then again, if the Vykkers never tried to cure you, I bet they never cared one bloody crap about your medical papers. You probably don't even know your own name, and gave yourself a name on what you do. That's probably why you are always so angry, which is so Odd damn stupid as well.

Oh and, by the way, your anger is patheic. At least say something that would make him go running to his mum. I mean, come on, if you were beaten so many times, you would have at least been cursed at some point. Watch this."

This time, Molt directed his next statements at Slap.
"I'm even more angry at you, Mute neck. You should have at least known his own temperature, if you give a Odd damned crap about every poor wimp around here. Now your reputation has just made itself degraded. Hope yer happy, because even I know the average body temperature of a Mudokon. It's 63.85 Odd-in-height, for an usual Mudokon."

Slap became a bit pissed at this point and typed, "Molt, why on Oddworld do ever think that everyone around here, needs to be insulted around here?! This is why you aren't out of that cage! You come around the factory, acting like your boss and start telling people how to do their job. when you can't do your's! And..."

Molt didn't even seem the slightest bit impressed by his ranting. He said in a calm voice, "You are not moving me Slap. You are just typing things on your laptop, which I can just barely make out, and it doesn't make a arguement what so ever. Just learn to speak like me, and then we can nag about something pointless."

Slap rolled his eyes and typed, "I give up. Just come with me, Mudokon lifeform." Before he was going to walk away, there was one thing that stopped him. Gappiqu.
-=-==-=-=-=-=-=

Before that, something else happened. Gappiqu was now bursting with rage. Now that Dionysia was truely not his friend, because of his uncontrollable anger. Now he couldn't think all that too much, and decided just to go to Dek, and have his legs cut off. So Gappiqu cut the air by saying to the Vykker in front of him, "Hey bud, if you are still going in there, do something useful, and tell the boss that there was this b****** that came here last night, so tell him he should be beaten until the Mud is outta him!!"

So Gappiqu threw the native at the Vykker, without any care if the native could escape or even harming both the Vykker and the native. Gappiqu left in a huff, rushing to the labortory. After he was at the sign that said Dek's Lab, he finally went into the lab. Stomping his way through the materials around the lab, he finally found one of the awake doctors, Slap.

Gappiqu barked, "Hey buddy, slice off my legs!"

Slap rose a brow. He knew what he meant, but never that Gappiqu would ask like this. Something else must be going on with him. So he typed without giving off any anxiousity signs, "Sir, I am in fact, trying to accomplish an operation without distractions, so if you don't mind..."

Gappiqu screamed, nearly at the top of his lungs, "NOW!!!!!!!" He gripped Slap by theneck and pulled him up above his head. Slap, with a surprised and concerned look, was losing his air, without any chance to be let go. Slap thought, "This place is full of overly aggressive manics! How can I stop him?!" Slap realized that he had some medince in a needle that could possibily knock out this Slig for three hours. Slap tried to reach into his apron, without making it seem like that he was trying to grab something, but Gappiqu seemed to be have lifted him entirely, above his head. That made it so that he could see everything Slap was doing, which was a smart idea. But now, Slap would die of choking, and this Slig would probably wreak havoc on Rupture Farms. Trying to breath, Slap waited for some sort of distraction.

Molt, taking this all in, was a bit impressed. Gappiqu seemed like a Slig that would gasp when a law of the Magog Cartel is broken, not the type that would break one of them. Molt rose a metal brow, and thought, "Amateur. When you want something, you blackmail, not kill them without giving them at least seven seconds of saying something. Besides, I wouldn't even do that. But maybe, I can take advantage of this, seeing how they aren't going to listen to me."

Molt looked around, and saw something. It was a little screw from one of the old equipment in here. Molt smirked, but returned to his old stance. He said without showing any fear of what would happen, "Well Crappiqu, you have made yourself upgraded from crappy twit, to anger-mad moron. This may seem like that you are all powerful, but you still can't do the thug thing. If you are going to blackmail someone, actually have the body alive. Although it would be an improvement for mute neck, but you are just being a b****. Not a thug. So lose the tough guy act and I bet Slap would be a lot more negionatble alive."

Gappiqu was ready to draw a line when Molt made fun of still, even though clearly was showing that he was trying to choke someone. Gappiqu shouted again, "Oh shut up, metal brain!! Don't tell me anything, if you can't even do your job!!!" This time, he gripped on Slap's neck harder, causing him to squeak in trying to catch breath.

At this point, Molt grumbled. "Not doing my job!? Why you don't even know your job!!" Molt said a little more rougher this time, "See, this is why I hate you guys. You suppose I'm not doing my job by yelling at everyone, but none of you get the point. I do this because my job is this make sure they factory is completely functional. And maybe that means I should snap some into these people! Everywhere I go, everybody is either talking or complaining to Arnie! Gorecrap got what he got, because when he was suppose to do his job, he sneezed up the door of Arn's! And when he was to clean it up, he did nothing! Zip! So he deserved to be pushed and he decided that was something that meant that he was to die! He deserved to be shot, if all he think about, is making sure everyone's feelings aren't hurt!

Which brings up another reason why I yell. Everyone here considers each other equal, but never as one with respect. This Mud here feels like he can shout at everyone, but never learns in what we can do! That's why I threaten! To show I mean business, and I'm not going to give you an easy break if you don't do your work. That's what this factory needs around here! Displine! And it pisses me off to see you guys act like I'm a maniac, because of my ways! And another thing..."

Gappiqu was absolutely outraged with Molt's ways of using everyone to make themselves stupid. Gappiqu didn't care about the operation anymore. This was about to kill Molt, until his body parts are in a grinder. Gappiqu dropped Slap, not caring about his sudden deep gasp, or that he was struggling himself up. Gappiqu reached into his gun handles and the other hand into one of his pockets. Taking out his slingshot and his last grenade, he placed both on each other, and pointed the slingshot at Molt. Gappiqu shouted, "Say goodbye, brother!!"

Slap, heaving for more breath, looked at Gappiqu furiousily. Now this Slig, was worse than Molt. Now he will really kill someone, but he would be resposible, so Slap knew he had to act fast. So he went through his apron, thinking, "Come on, where is that needle?!" At last, he found a needle, and it was full of knock out medince. Slap rushed over to Gappiqu, and stabbed him in the neck to knock him out. But it was too late. Gappiqu pulled the trigger.

Yet, this was what Molt had been anticapating for. Right when the grenade was hurling toward him, he threw the screw just as fast. Just then, both the grenade and screw blew in a minute, causing fire to last for two seconds. The damage was nothing big, but Gappiqu was flown back, but he didn't land on Slap. He landed on the floor. Two other things that happened, was that two of the lightblubs over head of the explosion, died. There was this little shadow glumily was apparent in front of Molt. Speaking of Molt, he wasn't damaged at all. The metal prevented any damage toward him. The cage, however, was severly damaged. There was this hole in front of him, which could make an easy escape. Molt grinned at these events, but he didn't go running just yet.

Slap, with blurred vision, due to the explosion and the lack of breath, took a few moments to take this all in. He couldn't see Molt too well, so he didn't see the holein cage. But he was able to see a chair behind him, and decided to sit down. He took in many deep breaths and thought, "Odd, the second day here, and already I have nearly been killed, by two different people! Can't I have a break? But yet, my job isn't about me, it's about others. So I will stand strong."

After some moments of near quietness, Slap stood up, and wrote, "Thank you Molt, for saving my life. I will let you be, but if you try to harm any more people, I will see that your crimes will be reported to your mother, Skillya. I will release you once I'm done with this Mudokon."

Slap looked at the Mudokon and rose his hand, in a gesture to respresent that he wanted him to get up. ut he didn't realize that Molt was now grinning like a puppy with a new toy. He had just got freedom from someone who was extermely tired, and probably doesn't know of his plans. Now, he just had get out of here once Slap was gone.

07-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: Grr, the computer ate all my hard typing in this thread. I'll just have to try again.)
Duagen was watching Gappiqu work himself into a state and was begining to realise that being so close to him now was not a good idea, on account of the easiest head to get right now for Gappiqu was Duagen's. However, before he could act on this, he found himself getting thrown violently into the poor vykker that had set him off, and then watched Gappiqu stormed off like the wrath of Odd.
Finding that some wire had been broken in one way or another in the fall, Duagen untangled himself in a moment and took off in a four-legged scramble to the nearest door he knew didn't contain the boss of the factory. Thinking that the dark mud would be after him, he turned some corners quite fast and skidded to a stop in the middle of the grinding room. Shooting a look at the doorway behind him, he jumped up onto the walkway rail, balanced for a moment, and lept for some non-sharp machinery. His aim was not off and he started climbing on it to the top of the room.

---------------------

Nails finished the breakfast of scrab legs and walked out of the caffeteria. He looked around for the paramite, then decided it had gone. As there was still no-one around, he decided to walk back up to the R&R room to find out what was happening.

07-27-2006, 02:41 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre stood stunned after the apoplectic Slig threw the Mudokon into his arms. He watched the Mudokon run away, and was so shocked by the whole affair that he fainted.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 08-02-2006 at 08:02 PM..
07-28-2006, 03:16 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Sorry for being unactive lately, I didn't have any ideas how to continue. I should interact more with other characters, I guess. I'll do so.

--------------------------------

#7 Slig got out of his bed. "Well, let's get to work." he said to Rick. "Now that everything's fixed 'round the Grinding Station, we can resume production."

"Uh, the pipes above the grinders are not fixed, if I remember right." noted Rick.

"Oh, yeah right. I must find Gappiqu and tell him to continue then. But wait, pipes usually have valves on them. Maybe you should turn them off, so steam won't escape at the unfinished pipes." said #7 Slig.

"Yeah, then I'll turn the boilers on, and we can resume production. Let's go then." said Rick.

They left the R+R. Rick made his way to the stairs, while #7 Slig wondered where Gappiqu could be. Then he heard an exploison from one of the rooms nearby. He ran past the toilets, and looked around. To the right, it was darker than usually, and there was glittering debris at the door of the Labs. #7 Slig ran to the door, and looked inside cautiously. He saw silhouettes in the dark room, so he called. "Hey, who's in there?"