Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

08-01-2001, 02:38 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Apr 2001
: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

That's not true Abebabe, My uncles are like older than you and play gamea galour!

08-01-2001, 05:49 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

yes, Oryon, I am Bisexual. it isn't something i make a big deal out of. i don't know what country you're from, but in england right now it is bizarrely fashinable to be Gay or Bi, and a lot of people pretend they are just for the popularity. so i don't publicise my bisexuality, not because i am ashamed or worried about prejudice, but because i don't want people to think i am just doing it for the popularity...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

08-01-2001, 06:01 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

that is very personal Oryon, i'd answer it if i had a diagram...can we have a diagram???

where are you Rettick???
at my school it's not very popular to be bi...
most of the school population hates me, or at least it seems like most...ahh well...

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: Gluk Schmuck ]
08-01-2001, 06:04 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

So Rettick, you have sex with guys too? I did'nt know that. Hmm, it's your choice, I won't hate you for it or treat you any different, I'm not evil like that. I got mad at my boyfriend because he lied about his sexuality, and he like gave me guy germs, and now he wants to be a drag queen, I think because he likes my makeup!

08-01-2001, 06:06 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

:
Originally posted by Alector:
Yeah!
I know a lot of guys in germany who have long hair, they are cute and sexy

I like guys who are nice to other people and who crazy and active are!
LOL, they would get laughed at sooo bad!! Long hair is so 80's for guys or punk coloreful-haired weird guys or for street guys up in this city

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: PinkHaired Mudokon CWR ]

08-01-2001, 08:14 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

: United Kingdom
: 287
Zoolag  (10)

Well all the malez @ my skool think i am gay but thats cos i am open minded, i get along wiv Gayz/Bi'z and girlz like me more. Dont u jus' hate guyz who say stuff like "Quick sit down" when a gay guy walks past...cant stand peeps like that. I am from England too Rettick and it is quite popular..especially wiv Brian off Big Bro (Yay..he won) Wot part of England are you from Rettick? I am from Hull!!
08-01-2001, 08:24 PM
Gluk Schmuck

Gluk Schmuck  (11)

it mainly the men who don't like me...

anyway...is it like, up then forewards?

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: Gluk Schmuck ]
08-01-2001, 08:34 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

Zoolag  (10)

Rite...most guyz (Even str8's) Ask me this. Well if u want to get to it from the outside, its between your ballz and ass...its best to jerk off until your about to cum and then try and find it..putting pressure down on the places you try cos if you do find it, you will be able to feel it contracting and thus hightning orgasm. If you want to get to it from the inside...i think we can, i aint sure, neva tried. Stick ur fingers up ur ass and push downwards and feel around...its a walnut shape, if anyone has seen "Road Trip" they will know how good the orgasm will probably be. I have tried it from the outside and its a MASSIVE improvment!
08-01-2001, 08:59 PM
Gluk Schmuck

Gluk Schmuck  (11)

ok then...in answer to your question...
yes...

this isn't a popular question is it...quick, make up a new question...
08-01-2001, 09:36 PM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)

I'm a guy and I don't mind gays...yeah, Oryon, I hate it when people say bad things to gays an bi's. I'm not gay, but I'm pretty sensitive for a male and lots of people think I'm weird... hmmph.
Damn, Pink I have long hair... Is that why every one snickers when i walk by? or is it because I wasn't wearing pants that day?
(btw,in answer to oryon's disturbing question,I guess I'll say yes.)moo.
08-01-2001, 10:45 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

hey, pinky, i have long hair! anyway, i'm still a virgin, so i haven't had sex with either sex yet, but i do find myself attracted to both sexes. i have a friend called adam, who i have a bit of a crush on, but he's 3 years older than me, and totally heterosexual! but our friend alison keeps saying how she thinks we'd make a good couple. so i'm gonna try and pluck up the courage to at least raise the subject with him...

and pinky, what exactly do you mean 'guy germs'?

i'm from York, how about you, glukk? and glukk, can i infer from your post [where you said that gays and bis aren't popular near you, then said that you weren't popular] that you are gay or bi?

oryon: i didn't actually like brian, i thought he was a bit of a show-off. i thought that either elizabeth or dean should have won.

strangely enough, only 2 people in York know about my sexuality, and yet everyone always assumes i'm gay when they meet me. i'm not sure why, it's not as if i'm particularly camp [not like *shudder* brian...]. it might be because i'm sensitive and helpful, or maybe there's something else about me, i don't know.

actually, i only really accepted my sexuality a couple of months ago. i'd sort of been resisting it, because of the popularity thing...

08-02-2001, 04:56 AM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

oryon, dude, friend, buddy, pal, comrade, compadre, amigo, companion, youre creepin me out dude!!!

08-02-2001, 11:51 AM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

Zoolag  (10)

I get that alot Joe. Its either that or i have to listen to peeps say who i remind them of...up2 now i have had:

Brian
Graham Norton
Jack (Off Will and Grace)
Chandler
Big Gay Al
and (I dont get this at all) Sparky the gay dog!!

As you are aware most...in fact practically all of the peeps are gay. Apart from Chandler who was thought of as gay. I was talking to my mum about stuff like that and she said if i was gay she would send me to a "Special school" i personally found that really offensive as if i was gay i would be as normal as anyone else and if she has a attitude like that then she should go to the special school. But i completly freaked her out and said "If you send me to a special school, i'll come back and have sex with Rob"
(Rob is my step-dad) Rather amusing...as she did nearly crash the car. My nan is the same as well...saying stuff like "It's not right, they should all live under ground" In which i replied with "So, Jesus was living under ground then with his diciples" She dint like that and told me to "Bugger off".
Ahhhh, yes. My family...homophobes the lot of them and then theres me...completly pro-gay. Has anyone else got a family like mine? If so..i feel for you.
08-02-2001, 11:56 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Um there are some more gay people too like:
Mr Garison from SOuth park
My 2 older brothers.

By guy germs, well, I caught him by the guy magazines that he had, and I also caught my boyfriend like slicking his other boyfriend's tongue and he rubbed of that other guys mouth and he touched me with that hand and he tried to kiss me! That gut looked like he had a disease or something! Eewie! And that guy like wrote to me one day because i am in his class, and said "if you kiss him, you are kissing me" and i turned around and he like twittle his tongue at me and it was pierced like mines! And he was smiling! and that total scared the hell out of me!

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: PinkHaired Mudokon CWR ]

08-02-2001, 12:58 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

Zoolag  (10)

You should of done it back. Most guyz i kn0 act all big and well horny and they are real chovenistic but when one of my frends (Female) came on2 him like really strongly it freaked him out. Its quite funny to see guyz get freaked out when they act all tough. I do it loads to peeps who are like the hardest in our school and they think its hilarious. So i have guaranteed protection up2 yr 13 when they leave (Then i will die) I 4got to mention a peep i am also compared with and thats "Pink" of the Lady Marmalade Video. Its probably cos i kn0 her part of the song off by heart and when i sing it i pole dance (I have been told i am a very good pole dancer) Also i said it was my ambition to be her. LoL. So any wayz. I have D/L this song from Napster which is called "Back that ass up" bu Big Gay Al. And it has to be said its the best parody song like EVA. If you dont like it i will edit the msg but i personally love it.

Big Gay Al: "What i want you to do, is to bend over and walk this way"

Man: "Like this?"

Big Gay Al: "No fool. Back that ass up!"

Man: "Ooh, like this?"

Big Gay Al: "No like this!"

Man: "OK"

Big Gay AL: "Your so silly"

Man: "Yeah"

Big Gay AL: "I said i love the way your ass shakes, its crazy. I like the taste of Salad Tangly, its pasty. I love the world of Maxine, Relaxing. You ask me if i'm super thanx for asking. Dont you know i'm a Diva like Xena you say Hey Seniorita nice to meet ya. Bend over like a doggy here comes the loggy, we can do it like a monkey or a froggy! You can play with my sony, grab my pony, i dont like blow up dolls cos they're too phony. You like it from the backside, the rough ride, so dip-dip-dip-diiive.
Boy you look good need to back that ass up, your a big fine man, back that ass up. Call me big daddy when you back that ass up and come on quit playing, back that ass up, call me big daddy when you back that ass up. Boy you need to stop playing back that ass up. Call me big daddy when you back that ass up, all you need to do is back that ass up!
I love to be nude with the village people, i watched Mel Gibsons butt in the movie lethal, so open your ass like i'm doing stunts caneeval, shaggadelic like Austin Powers Dr Evil. You asked if i meant it, i'm you gay bandit and Chad your butts to hairy i cant stand it. The big hair plane strippers since landed so spread your butt cheeks so i can tan it!
Boy you look good need to back that ass up, your a big strong man back that ass up, call me big daddy when you back that ass up and come on quit playing back that ass up, call me big daddy when you back that ass up, but who would you play with back that ass up. Boy you look good need to back that ass up, your a big strong man back that ass up!"

Rapper: "I kn0 you cant stand it, gay bandit hoping around the big cherry like a rabbit. Looking for a big man, a fit man, set it deep inside like quick sand. Looking for a big stick, a lovely summer stick. Back that ass up fast but not quick!"

Big Gay Al: "Boy you look good need to back that ass up, your a big strong man back that ass up. Call me big daddy when you back that ass up, and come on quit playing, back that ass up, call me big daddy when you back that ass up. But who would you play with back that ass up. Your a big strong man back that ass up"

If this is offensive to any one, jus' say. But give me your views on this song!!
08-02-2001, 01:09 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Back that ass up was originally made from Juvenille the rapper. I don't tend to horny back that guy, eew.

08-02-2001, 03:40 PM
Gluk Schmuck

Gluk Schmuck  (11)

hi Rettick...i'm from the UK...and, how perceptive of you, i'm bi...
08-02-2001, 03:42 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

i don't think i remind anyone of any particular gay person, they just assume that i'm gay, for some reason.

08-02-2001, 05:59 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

Zoolag  (10)

I can usually sense if another guy is gay. It makes me wonder if i have that gay preminition thing all gay guyz have. Jack...dont ya just love him. As you have probably figured out from the way people think of me i am quite feminine. But hey, who carez wot guyz think...girlz love it, lol!
08-02-2001, 07:44 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

hehe, we didn't need to figure anything out - you've told us explicitly how feminine you are!

in my experience, girls do like it when guys are sensitive, but that isn't why i'm like that [i can't speak for you, of course ]

08-02-2001, 08:27 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

Joe the Intern  (11)

oryon, when i said you were creeping me out, i was talking about the masturbation thing.

08-02-2001, 09:36 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

Zoolag  (10)

Hey...i 4got about that. So n e wayz has n e 1 actually massaged their prostate gland? If you have please state, like i said i have from the outside though. Its quite kool.

Also a new Topic. This is a unisex question, would you eva do Anal?
08-03-2001, 03:18 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

i'm not sure. probably, but it would have to depend who with. i'm not too keen on the idea of *tries to think of another way of saying this, but fails* sticking my cock into someone else's arsehole, but i don't think i'd have the same worries about having someone else do it to me. i don't know why i think like that, i just do.

but, like i say, i'm not sure. i haven't been placed in that situation yet...

08-03-2001, 05:33 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Sensitive Boy? Cry baby type of Boys?.... I like it sometimes, but some situations you need a strong man with a great uplifting sense of humor .

08-03-2001, 05:42 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

Joe the Intern  (11)

my answer: NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

08-03-2001, 05:56 PM
Gluk Schmuck

Gluk Schmuck  (11)

now you're changing the Q from "would" to "have"...yes (out & in) - but i never thought it could be as good as in Road Trip...

anal...sure...
08-03-2001, 07:01 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

mm? do you mean having it done to you or doing it to other people, glukk?

08-03-2001, 07:17 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

Joe the Intern  (11)

omg. these questions are getting very very disgusting. *goes to vomit*

08-03-2001, 07:35 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

ooh, a prude in our midst... what's up joe, is it the homosexuality or the graphicality of it?

08-03-2001, 08:10 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

Zoolag  (10)

A Prude...? Wot the hell is 1 of them?
I can see were the str8-Non Fem guy is coming from th0. I used to be like that until this thing called Femininess came and kicked me in the ballz and melded wiv my soul. Its the whole "Putting ur cock up a blokes ass" or "Been taken up the ass"
I personally wud do neither, to a woman or a bloke. I wunt lick the ass either. Shall we have a less graphic question now...i think we should for Joe'z sake.

Hmmmm...Who would do something kinky with a animal? Take into consideration that your very horny at the time..and cant be arsed to wank or finger urself.

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: Oryon ]