Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

10-11-2013, 11:15 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

I think its a cool idea, but its highly unlikely it'll ever happen.

Back in July: a few days before my b-day I told my dad about GTAV. Tried to nudge it into a conversation we were having, hoping that he'd also be interested in the game, since I had already known about it and was pretty hyped at the time. (We played RDR online together, so why not GTA online?) He didn't seem freakin' interested at all, even when I mentioned that an Online mode would be released a month after the game; hinting that he could get two discs so we could play together.. But nope.

So two days ago, I'm sitting on the couch with everyone else, watching Survivor when my dad walks in with a plastic bag. He walks right passed the couch and heads straight for his room. A moment later, he calls me in the room, asking why the screen was black.

(Did anyone else experience a black screen when first placing the game in your Ps3/X-Box console?)

After turning off the system, turning it back on and clicking the game disc on the menu, the game seemed to come up fine and install like it was supposed to. Long story short; my dad, who had no interest in GTAV goes ahead and gets the game for himself, sneaks it into his room and starts playing Story Mode, when I had been interested in it and mentioned it even before my b-day.. I wanted the game and even two more so he, sis, and myself could all play Online, like we've been doing with Red Dead Redemption. Freakin' bullshit, man.

I've recently stated playing his disc in the living room while he's away. I've already gotten up to Rank 6, and I'm addicted. I'm wanting to hurry and get to Rank 10, so I can finally fly a plane, but its a little difficult when you've got a twin who's also addicted to the damn game, ha. Hopefully we'll eventually get another disc or two so we could all help each other out before going Online with others.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

Last edited by OddYouko; 10-11-2013 at 11:31 AM..